Rank #30700 on CommentsLevel 248 Comments: Doinitrite
OfflineSend mail to GodofTV Block GodofTV Invite GodofTV to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||3/11/2010|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#959|
|Comment Thumbs:||4977 total, 7322 , 2345|
|Content Level Progress:|| 6.77% (4/59) |
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
|Comment Level Progress:|| 31% (31/100) |
Level 248 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 249 Comments: Doinitrite
|Total Comments Made:||1489|
latest user's comments
|#169 - You used a satirical quote from Steven Colbert, a man who hate…||08/28/2016 on Trumper Comp27 +Pepe||0|
|#183 - Are you insinuating that every poll that's been dome in the la… [+] (7 new replies)||08/25/2016 on Election forecast||+1|
#257 - anon (08/25/2016) [-]
So how do you explain the fact that Trump is getting destroyed in the polls?
|#41 - HAHAHAHA Reagan ended the Cold War and what is now the Democra…||08/24/2016 on Trumper Comp23||-4|
|#69 - Is this ******* satire? You're really going to post a complete…||08/09/2016 on In case you missed it,||0|
|#113 - This is ******* disgusting. This is the we… [+] (1 new reply)||08/04/2016 on The A-Ha Moment||+20|
|#114 - How much more? Because if he decreased the income tax from 25%…||08/03/2016 on Clinton's & Trump's tax plans||+2|
|#108 - That's great, you have money. But we don't have: > A de… [+] (5 new replies)||08/03/2016 on Clinton's & Trump's tax plans||+2|
#129 - anon (08/03/2016) [-]
Is this a joke or what. He's not removing all the taxes there will still be police,roads,schools and military if trump gets elected but we the people will have more control on what we do with our money. If you want to help the world with your extra tax money then do it no one is stopping you.
#114 - GodofTV (08/03/2016) [-]
How much more? Because if he decreased the income tax from 25% - 10% for everyone making 75k and below (roughly 5/7 or 72% of Americans (and I know it's scaled, but I'm assuming a general decrease for every bracket below)), then we would have to tax the other 28% by literally 80-90% to even break even.
If that's not socialism then I don't know what the fuck is.
|#155 - When Americans arm themselves to fight the police for illegall… [+] (4 new replies)||08/02/2016 on On this day||0|
#157 - weaponologist (08/02/2016) [-]
The difference is night and day
Systemic racism and police brutality against blacks has been disproven. Go take a quick thirty second look at the FBI statistics on race and crime and police response.
Blacks are 14% of population yet commit over 50% of the violent crimes. But police are twice as likely to kill a white man than a black man in the same situation.
You are wrong.
#196 - anon (08/08/2016) [-]
Dude, you got fukkin rekt
#168 - fables (08/03/2016) [-]
and it's not the fact that a man is killed by a cop, it's the reason or LACK of a reason for it
looking at crime statistics doesn't disprove anything
and a man doesn't deserve to die for running from police
people with training as cops are speaking out saying there's no need to end someone's life unless they point a gun at you. they are saying they were trained to end someone's life ONLY in that situation.
|#43 - "16 of the most powerful Republicans in the country"…||08/02/2016 on I Kekkldorfed||0|
|#140 - The black veterans who fought back against the police.||08/02/2016 on On this day||-1|