|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #5953 on CommentsLevel 194 Comments: Anon Annihilator
OfflineSend mail to Delthan Block Delthan Invite Delthan to be your friend
- Views: 1783Sleep tight...
5 4 Total: +1
latest user's comments
|#42 - sorry||11/22/2014 on This is sausage to me||+1|
|#43 - These posts crop up every few weeks and I don't usually commen…||11/20/2014 on But seriously guys, tone it...||0|
|#59 - MFW "your location" is actually my location... >_>||11/14/2014 on Richard||0|
|#3 - What if you were walking along that side of the street to begi… [+] (33 new replies)||10/24/2014 on You're So Close||+143|
#73 - honkan (10/25/2014) [-]
You made that comment 4 hours ago. Either you don't sleep a lot, or you really need to get the fuck to bed, if it was so late at night you couldn't think properly four hours ago.
It was more that I was curious if that actually could do anything, in whatever fucked up language it was. That, and I kinda dislike seeing stuff that just look like code but really isn't.
#74 - applecrash (10/25/2014) [-]
My mornings are normal peoples nights lately, sadly. I feel you, but my only real experience with programming is Visual Basic which kinda lets you just do what I did and Java which has you sacrifice your first born son and then makes only half the booleans' intended functions work, so that could attribute to the fact that i forgot to initialize the boolean first.
#77 - copperonic (10/25/2014) [-]
Because, its 4 lines, most people who have been coding for longer than 5 months can easily create good short code in 40 seconds. All i was saying was you are not the first FJ user to randomly and without any reason, start posting VB/Java all over the fucking place, trying to explain content. I don't know if you are just looking for somewhere to practice or you think we think you are an UBER HAXXOR because you code in visual basic, but its not the first time i've seen it.
#25 - anonymous (10/25/2014) [-]
grass is always greener on the other side
#75 - cabbagemayhem (10/25/2014) [-]
#84 - cabbagemayhem (10/26/2014) [-]
Cars run on gasoline, therefore they do not need oil. How do you get by calling other people dumb? Anyway, I never said fats were the reason meat is important to sustain brain mass, though I'm sure they are quite important. I was referring to the various studies that support the overall theory that it would have been virtually impossible to develop our dense brain mass without the ability to eat meat. For example: www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
#86 - cabbagemayhem (10/26/2014) [-]
"fruit is what gave birth to higher consciousness."
You have no sources to support your arbitrary claim? What I believe, actually, is that meat and fruit are both likely to be responsible for our brain mass, as they are both commonly found in the diets of intelligent species, but fruit alone will not do it. Nearly 70% of the diet of gorillas are fruit, and they still don't have the nutrient intake to sustain our relative brain mass.
I like to eat freshly decomposing corpses of animals, so don't waste your time with loquacity. The word for it is "meat".
#88 - cabbagemayhem (10/26/2014) [-]
So far, my position is based on fact and reason. Do you have anything left except name calling? What's delusional is thinking animals are somehow equivalent to humans. One benefit to being Christian is you can refute arbitrarily created moral systems that make no objective sense and have no positive outcome, without getting existential.
"Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."
- Genesis 9:3
|#12 - Don't know what this is, but it ain't no damn Charizard [+] (3 new replies)||10/23/2014 on Behold||+77|
|#15 - It's the way he maintains eye contact... it broke me||10/21/2014 on Fuck Yo Pancake, Bitch!||+9|
|#38 - While those statistics may be true, they could very well be a … [+] (23 new replies)||09/24/2014 on Westboro church||+9|
#74 - lebarricuda (09/24/2014) [-]
The statistics like most persuasive statistics are based off of a deliberately skewed perspective. They are certainly not true because they are misleading. They are 'strong', however they are not cogent. It's an invalid argument because it is a fallacious inductive due to statistics.
#113 - anonymous (09/24/2014) [-]
the fallacy fallacy you see a fallacy in the argument and the entire argument must be thrown out.
#51 - anonymous (09/24/2014) [-]
"Minority stress" "patriarchy" and other phantoms of the Left are all social constructs created to take the responsibility from those so-called "victim" demographics and the horrific consequences of their own unsustainable behaviors and lifestyles, and project it on the healthy/ier more functional so-called "oppressor" demographics.
Pretty much every major civilization or nation in history has understood that homosexuality is hideously unsustainable with zero or near-zero birthrates and sky-high STD rates. Yet today's society is so sick they insist on not seeing this.
What if I told you that as acceptance of homosexuality has increased, STD and AIDS rates have ~increased~, not decreased, which is exactly what you would expect when homosexuality becomes increasingly culturally and legally sanctioned; and exactly what you would expect if you were a skeptic of the BS the homosexual lobby spouts.
#64 - shadowgandalf (09/24/2014) [-]
Alright, i'll bite---
1. Minority stress, in the case of homosexuals, is not a construct. They are literally persecuted the world over. In Russia, there was a gang that baited gays via dating sites, and would beat them almost to death, steal their belongings and destroy their homes.
In USA, gays can be denied jobs, have their homes thrashed, and be attack by gangs and religious zealots.
I'd think that this would add a considerable ammount of stress to the average person.
2. Patriachy, while not existant in the west today, HAVE existed for millenia. Don't know if you meant in this age, or just overall.
3. They aren't projecting their "lifestyle" onto us hetrosexuals. I don't even understand how you could come to that conclusion... Acceptance =! conversion.
4. By "pretty much every major nation", do you mean a few of the more know? Cause the egyptians, greeks and romans didn't seem to care much.
5. What if i told you, that you could avoid STD spreading, by havingg proper sexual education at a young age? Give them a full course in sex, prevention & protection and STD's at age 12, and keep referencing to it in other subjects now and then. for a year or two.
6. A skeptic have to be skeptical towards all information, not just what he/she disagree with. Unfortunally, both sides use a sad mix of propaganda, facts about human biology, religon(why the fuck is this one even in here?!), and cherry picked statistics.
#170 - anonymous (09/25/2014) [-]
1. Minority stress may exist but not as an excuse for their sky-high STD rates. So you get a beating from a bunch of dudes and that gives you AIDS how / makes your groups AIDS rates shoot thru the roof how?
Also, you ignored what I said about how as acceptance of homosexuality has increased, their outcomes have worsened and STD rates have increased.
2. Patriarchy is not what you think it is: a hetero nuclear family headed by the man. It is a social setup meant to unfairly advantage men at the expense of women. Most alleged patriarchies were trying to protect women in ages before modern states and police forces and safe, non-physical jobs.
3. I didn't say they were projecting the lifestyle itself, numbskull, but the CONSEQUENCES of their lifestyle. The effects which are inherent to their behaviors get attributed to a mythical "spirit of discrimination/oppression".
4. What they forget to mention in your liberal history material is that those nations weren't tolerant of homo[cont]
#171 - anonymous (09/25/2014) [-]
[cont]homosexuality or increased their tolerance of homosexuality until a generation or two before they had a societal collapse and/or were conquered from a neighboring civlization.
5. Yes, yes. The whole disembodied, generic education solution to all ills that takes into account exactly zero data into which lifestyles and sexual activities have dozens of times the STD rates of healthy heteros. Homosexuals are specially targeted for sex ed and still they have sky-high STD rates. In San Francisco, they have classes that teach them how to not kill their partner when engaging in BDSM. But there's only so much shit you can shovel vs the avalanche of shit that is homosexuals' hundreds of sexual partners over their lifetime.
6. Then walk the walk of skepticism. Examine both sides and try to look at from both sides. Look at the data (not just the cherry-picked, manipulated data endlessly parroted in MSM) and make up your mind.
#115 - anonymous (09/24/2014) [-]
>in the television indoctrination era
Check any family sitcom and tell me the mom isn't god herself who can do no wrong and the father isn't a bumbling idiot who can do no right.
DOWN WITH THE MATRIARCHY.
#65 - anonymous (09/24/2014) [-]
1. They deserve it for being gay.
2. In this age.
3. Some refuse to blend in like normal people and shove their fagotry in our faces.
4. Notice how they all fell eventually
5. Or just don't tell kids it's ok to be gay and they wont grow up to think that it's ok to be gay.
6. The statistics in the original picture is 100% true.
#71 - shadowgandalf (09/24/2014) [-]
1. Thats retarded.
2. Ok, then we agree.
3. Theres always idiots in all groups. WBC, Tea party and modern feminist are all great examples.
4. Implying that our current nations as we know them, won't fall sooner or later.
5. Yes, because thats totally how humans work. Just tell them not to do something, and they TOTALLY won't do it. Thats why NO ONE have ever broken a law. Oh wait...
6. I'll take your word for it, i'm too tired to research it.
#42 - anonymous (09/24/2014) [-]
No they're a result of being homosexual.
|#74 - Picture||09/23/2014 on awkward zombie's skyrim comics||+51|
|#94 - Plus, his dad is Jed Bartlet||08/21/2014 on Two and a half fucks given||+2|
|#37 - Scuse me. I need to go hug my fat old kitty||08/20/2014 on A Sad Day - My Kitten||+1|