Click to expand
Rank #6140 on ContentLevel 232 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
OnlineSend mail to Crimsonfox Block Crimsonfox Invite Crimsonfox to be your friend flag avatar
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||12/28/2009|
|Location:||The Great White North|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#1614|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#2092|
|Content Thumbs:||8150 total, 9264 , 1114|
|Comment Thumbs:||3275 total, 3844 , 569|
|Content Level Progress:|| 92% (92/100) |
Level 172 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 173 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
|Comment Level Progress:|| 11% (11/100) |
Level 232 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 233 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
|Times Content Favorited:||1280 times|
|Total Comments Made:||939|
|Favorite Tags:||the (4) | a (3) | mw (3) | Parrot (3) | spongebob (3) | and (2) | Boss (2) | canada (2) | eht (2) | emag (2) | fuck (2) | game (2) | guy (2) | Ice Cream (2) | in (2) | is (2) | sadness (2) | was (2) | yeah (2) | You (2)|
I am kingdom of funnyjunks official pedobear handler. W00t
- Views: 30183Phone Moan
1273 126 Total: +1147
- Views: 33645Spongebob
1165 69 Total: +1096
- Views: 38278Smash Bros.
1110 65 Total: +1045
- Views: 42855Meanwhile on Tumblr
1076 103 Total: +973
- Views: 15958Karate Kids
539 68 Total: +471
- Views: 8138Jesus vs Death
362 30 Total: +332
- Views: 59681The Factual Feminist on GamerGate
1589 115 Total: +1474
- Views: 2364The Calcium
50 7 Total: +43
- Views: 1026The Ugly Barnacle
14 3 Total: +11
- Views: 1862The Greatest Speech Ever Made
16 10 Total: +6
- Views: 1715Arrow in the knee comp
7 2 Total: +5
- Views: 652Arnold's Pizza Shop
4 1 Total: +3
latest user's comments
|#91 - Its my grandmothers birthday today. She's been dead for a few …||03/22/2015 on Crowe on Ledger||0|
|#92 - Thanks very much! I'll be sure to put this info to good use. M…||03/13/2015 on Skyrim at its best||0|
|#88 - As a guy who now has Skyrim on PC but is totally new to moddin… [+] (10 new replies)||03/13/2015 on Skyrim at its best||+7|
#107 - anonymous (03/19/2015) [-]
I know this is pretty late, but ive modded Skyrim several times over and have 100s of mods
Take my advice and download Mod Organizer and dont use the default NexusMods program. Itll save you alot of hassle and errors in the long run. Also download the Safety Load mod.
From there just have fun experimenting. With Mod Organizer you cant mess up your game like you can with Nexus Mod installer.
#105 - akulakhan (03/14/2015) [-]
Most Skyrim mods can be installed by simply dropping their .esm files into the Data folder. Here's a few I can recommend:
1. SkyUI (needs Skyrim Script Extender) - makes the inventory look much better than in vanilla, sorta like it was in Oblivion but in the Skyrim mood.
2. Interesting NPCs - adds a lot of interesting (and voiced) NPCs to the game, some of which involve equally interesting quests. Like a quest where you follow up a story of a book you found in Anise's cabin. Or a quest where you must find a courier and steal the letter they're carrying before it reaches the addressee.
3. I Can't Believe It's Not ENB 2 - together with additional visual mods, it creates the visuals of an ENB at the cost of 2-3 FPS, so it's a nice alternative to those PCs that can't handle regular ENBs.
4. SPERG - overhauls vanilla perks system. More fun, less grinding.
5. Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons - lots of cool new stuff for you to find/create.
6. Achieve That - pretty much the achievements for the PC game version. Makes it a bit more fun.
7. Snow Globe House - my favourite house mod. A home you can access everywhere, even in the interiors. Small, comfy and charming.
8. Heavy Armory - even moar stuff to kill your enemies with.
9. Apocalypse Magic - lots of cool new spells from all magic schools.
10. Falskaar and Wyrmsthooth - quest packs with new lands and quest, both the size of a DLC.
And many more. Browse Skyrim Nexus, see what you like, what you PC can handle, mix it and have fun.
#103 - robotrocks (03/14/2015) [-]
i just got into modding skyrim. Depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a realer experience i recommend frostfall, real needs and diseases, the improved horses mod, and the ultimate follower overhaul.
Pretty much turns every trip into something you have to prepare to. Taverns become safe warm heavens. Its cool to go to the store and get some food and frost resist potions. Making some tents and some cloaks. Go to the tavern and fill up your waterskins. Chopping a bunch of firewood for the fire you will need to survive later. Then pack up your horses and get on your way. (you will also need the bandoleer mod to help carry all the shit you need to survive. )
For some other minor world improvement mods new idles make NPC more lifelike by adding a bunch of new animations. Inconsequential NPCs just adds a bunch of npcs that will walk around and have very simple things to say. Its really makes taverns awesome, its cool to finally reach a town and walk into a bustling tavern. Also download all the unofficial patches. Also another must have is the quality world map.
#96 - anonymous (03/13/2015) [-]
#90 - rakaka (03/13/2015) [-]
Stickying this so everyone like you can see.
Nexus is your friend, download the nexus mod manager but it's really only useful for skyrim as far as I know. click the "download with NMM" on the mod page to use it
Download Skyrim Script Extender. It basically acts as the skyrim desktop launcher so just delete the steam one and replace it with the SKSE icon.
the Unofficial mod patch is your first mod. you need it for a lot of shit.
The order of the plugins generally won't matter unless you're going hardcore and usually the mod page will list an order for the files.
I used www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/1ikhrs/the_list_of_the_best_must_have_mods_for_skyrim/ to get a list of mods as I don't feel like writing them all out. It's very good especially for new players
|#178 - Does anyone still have that .swf thing from like, yellow FJ? I…||02/28/2015 on Ye Olde Posts #2||0|
|#151 - I'm just thumbing up everyone in this thread because while I'm…||02/19/2015 on Vaccines Cause Autism||-4|
|#161 - I'm going to grab it as soon as I'm able. I can't right now as…||02/19/2015 on So many early acces game||+1|
|#88 - I ******* love Nemi.||02/14/2015 on Stuff around the interwebs 1||+1|
|#143 - I adore foxes and dogs and the like. Best animal group.||02/13/2015 on Antidepressants #3||0|
|#194 - I love his videos and the like and I adore him as a person. I …||01/18/2015 on Beibergotswag got burn by...||+4|
|#75 - Dude I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have a severe phobia of ex… [+] (1 new reply)||01/15/2015 on Do you accept Jesus Chris...||+1|