Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

BobbyMcFerrin    

Rank #18578 on Subscribers
BobbyMcFerrin Avatar Level 249 Comments: Doinitrite
Offline
Send mail to BobbyMcFerrin Block BobbyMcFerrin Invite BobbyMcFerrin to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Age: 22
Date Signed Up:1/25/2010
Last Login:11/26/2014
Location:RI
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#28697
Highest Content Rank:#2120
Highest Comment Rank:#1681
Content Thumbs: 4465 total,  4819 ,  354
Comment Thumbs: 4949 total,  6434 ,  1485
Content Level Progress: 65% (65/100)
Level 144 Content: Faptastic → Level 145 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 21% (21/100)
Level 249 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 250 Comments: Contaminated Win
Subscribers:3
Content Views:76558
Times Content Favorited:334 times
Total Comments Made:1210
FJ Points:9515
Favorite Tags: BobbyMcFerrin (10) | tags (5) | the (5) | funny (4) | no (4) | a (3) | in (3) | is (3) | ever (2) | for (2) | Have (2) | if (2) | of (2) | one (2) | tag (2) | think (2) | u (2) | y (2) | You (2)

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 53659
    Thumbs Up 2775 Thumbs Down 126 Total: +2649
    Comments: 387
    Favorites: 203
    Uploaded: 12/31/11
    C-C-C-Combo Breaker C-C-C-Combo Breaker
  • Views: 19745
    Thumbs Up 879 Thumbs Down 36 Total: +843
    Comments: 97
    Favorites: 113
    Uploaded: 05/23/11
    How to Design a Final Fantasy Character How to Design a Final Fantasy...
  • Views: 7099
    Thumbs Up 141 Thumbs Down 17 Total: +124
    Comments: 12
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 12/30/11
    In the elevator In the elevator
  • Views: 6559
    Thumbs Up 41 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +39
    Comments: 8
    Favorites: 5
    Uploaded: 07/15/10
    Baron Bad Beaver Baron Bad Beaver
  • Views: 1970
    Thumbs Up 38 Thumbs Down 9 Total: +29
    Comments: 2
    Favorites: 1
    Uploaded: 04/10/12
    Socially Awkward Luck Brian Socially Awkward Luck Brian
  • Views: 1119
    Thumbs Up 29 Thumbs Down 2 Total: +27
    Comments: 15
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 08/02/11
    Canada Canada
1 2 3 4 5 > [ 28 Funny Pictures Total ]
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny gifs

latest user's comments

#53 - Random Gaussian noise. No periodicity by definition. … 11/24/2014 on VCR 0
#135 - The point is, no girl puts a cap on a guy and decides to never… 11/24/2014 on A moment of silence 0
#120 - > dismiss me > responds anyway I'm not usua…  [+] (1 new reply) 11/24/2014 on Pokemon is fucking complex 0
User avatar #121 - myfourthaccount (11/24/2014) [-]
okay
#118 - >fallacy "Yeah that'll prove I'm smart" …  [+] (3 new replies) 11/23/2014 on Pokemon is fucking complex 0
User avatar #119 - myfourthaccount (11/23/2014) [-]
just going to dismiss you as a troll, because I doubt any sane person would continue to be butt hurt 2 days after this petty argument happened.

Not to mention your reaction image is completely irrelevant seeing as I'm using the word right
User avatar #120 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/24/2014) [-]
> dismiss me
> responds anyway

I'm not usually out to troll but watching you foam at the mouth over this is pure gold.
User avatar #121 - myfourthaccount (11/24/2014) [-]
okay
#52 - >Implying there's a zone where girls put guys they'd normal…  [+] (2 new replies) 11/23/2014 on A moment of silence 0
User avatar #102 - toncheky (11/23/2014) [-]
It's not a literal fucking zone and no, it's guys who girls like as a friend and nothing more. How hard it is to understand. The problem is that every faggot that gets rejected yells "ugh friendzone", but in reality it's different.
User avatar #135 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/24/2014) [-]
The point is, no girl puts a cap on a guy and decides to never sleep with him only because he's such great friend material. She knew she'd bever sleep with him within 5 seconds of meeting.

Friendzone isn't a ceiling, it's a summit. High as you could ever hope to get on that particular mountain.

Moral: Bitching about it makes no sense..like complaining that you didnt get to the moon even though you worked really hard to climb a ladder.
#116 - "You think that's hard brah look at this really long equa…  [+] (5 new replies) 11/21/2014 on Pokemon is fucking complex 0
User avatar #117 - myfourthaccount (11/21/2014) [-]
I think your username should be fallacy man cause thats all you keep doing.
#118 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/23/2014) [-]
>fallacy

"Yeah that'll prove I'm smart"

-You (again)
User avatar #119 - myfourthaccount (11/23/2014) [-]
just going to dismiss you as a troll, because I doubt any sane person would continue to be butt hurt 2 days after this petty argument happened.

Not to mention your reaction image is completely irrelevant seeing as I'm using the word right
User avatar #120 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/24/2014) [-]
> dismiss me
> responds anyway

I'm not usually out to troll but watching you foam at the mouth over this is pure gold.
User avatar #121 - myfourthaccount (11/24/2014) [-]
okay
#91 - This is not a diffferential equation, nor is it the solution t…  [+] (7 new replies) 11/20/2014 on Pokemon is fucking complex +1
User avatar #112 - myfourthaccount (11/20/2014) [-]
When did I say I was a math wiz? Why are you putting words in my mouth. I said this is more complicated then what was on the content, never did I say I'm a math genius. Get off your high horse.

And yes that is a solution to a differential equation in electrodynamics, which by the way, is not a "sophmore level math class", and it infact deals with the Dopler shift.

Go eat shit and enough with your strawman fallacies.
#116 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/21/2014) [-]
"You think that's hard brah look at this really long equation that i saw in my textbook. Gosh it's sooo hard being a super genius"

-You
User avatar #117 - myfourthaccount (11/21/2014) [-]
I think your username should be fallacy man cause thats all you keep doing.
#118 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/23/2014) [-]
>fallacy

"Yeah that'll prove I'm smart"

-You (again)
User avatar #119 - myfourthaccount (11/23/2014) [-]
just going to dismiss you as a troll, because I doubt any sane person would continue to be butt hurt 2 days after this petty argument happened.

Not to mention your reaction image is completely irrelevant seeing as I'm using the word right
User avatar #120 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/24/2014) [-]
> dismiss me
> responds anyway

I'm not usually out to troll but watching you foam at the mouth over this is pure gold.
User avatar #121 - myfourthaccount (11/24/2014) [-]
okay
#203 - Electromagnetic radiation travels at a fixed speed regardless … 11/12/2014 on Mjolnir 0
#137 - You're right that the person in the content doesn't know what …  [+] (2 new replies) 11/11/2014 on Mjolnir +3
User avatar #200 - godzillagate (11/12/2014) [-]
And that's very concise, but a little outside the intent of the OP There is no up or down in space, and there is no singular constant to judge the motion of other objects. At the risk of sounding too sciency and self-important, it becomes necessary to judge objects relative to other objects we as humans perceive as being constant, right?

User avatar #203 - BobbyMcFerrin (11/12/2014) [-]
Electromagnetic radiation travels at a fixed speed regardless of the motion of its source.

Any point can be chosen as the fixed origin. It just so happens that the equations are a lot simpler when you don't make earth the center of everything. There is nothing about the laws of physics that explicitly necessitate any one thing moving in particular. All we know is that either everything is moving or everything except one arbitrary thing is moving.
#57 - So if someone somewhere has it worse than you you're not allow…  [+] (2 new replies) 11/09/2014 on IMAO +2
User avatar #69 - thirdjess (11/09/2014) [-]
Right on the money
#64 - battletechmech (11/09/2014) [-]
It means we should stop focusing on ourselves and help others.

user's channels

Join Subscribe 4chan
Join Subscribe stoner-humor

user's friends

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1150

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#3 - definately (09/04/2012) [-]
here's this again, in case if you want it
#2 - fuckyoubigboy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#1 - ohyoumad (03/28/2011) [-]
looooooooooool
somebody made a comic about you
http://funnyjunk(.)com/funny_pictures/1890163/telsda+raeovalas/
 Friends (0)