Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Rank #7699 on Comments
Level 320 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Send mail to Blargosnarf
Invite Blargosnarf to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 12 Content: New Here → Level 13 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 320 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 321 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about Blargosnarf
latest user's comments
- It's a nice contrast to the millions of "Humans are weak …
An Alien's Guide to Humans
"Humanity Fuck yeah" stories are pretty much all like this. If you like this sort of thing check out the spoiler
- Stomp it out.
(ART) Some BoI Fanart
- 3/10 Sans has more than 1 HP and DEF, also you didn't get dunk…
Probably cringy RPG by me
- This was the part where I first learned my follower could die,…
- Hokay, lemme just add this to the ever expanding list of **** …
*holds fart for too long*
- Honestly? Yes.
- Headcanon until proven otherwise.
♢ Steven Universe comp 4
- I thought Kylo wasn't even technically a Sith, just a wannabe …
He's still in training so he's technically just an apprentice.
A Sith Apprentice is still Sith. And he is a 'Knight of Ren' whatever the hell that is. I imagine its a Dark Side order either under a Sith Lord of allied with a Sith Lord.
The Knights of Ren are a group of Dark Jedi. Normally Dark Jedi are not affiliated with Sith, but as we know nothing of the Knights, they coud be under a Sith.
- Remember when the rubies fussed to make one big ruby, with no …
My understanding is because the triple Ruby fusion had
separate gems somewhere on her body and The Diamonds that have been shown all only have one gem in the center of their chest.
One would assume that ALL fusions all have multiple gems regardless if the gem is from the same facet or cut.
- I thought we all agreed that this never happened. Don't waste …
What it's like to browse...
I liked the show
Show Comments (33)