the average chimp. Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower the other 2% have never been to prison. INMATE V 4858573772634 TH/ A POLLICE IS RACIST
x
Click to expand

the average chimp

(Enlarge)
the average chimp. Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower the other 2% have never been to prison. INMATE V 4858573772634 TH/ A POLLICE IS RACIST

Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower
the other 2% have never been to prison

INMATE V
4858573772634
TH/ A POLLICE IS
RACIST HE WASN' T
RESISTING HES
BEEN GOING TO
CHURCH EVERY
WEEK ABOUT TO
GET HIS LIFE ON
TRACK MY CHURCH
NEED MO MONEY
FOR DEM
PROGRAMS...
PM Ce
slaw mom ET mm 4
Blah blah blah
HE mow i. Reli, tahiti
lloll systemic racism
blah blah blah
social justice
blah blah blah
increase welfare
blah blah blah...
PM v Fl lilslimy CNN
was T mum ET was .1.
LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT
GHETTO LOTTERY WINNER
GET OUT OF JAIL FREE
COLLECT ' BILLION
DOLLARS
WYAT ' MANN' S
GUN& \ 'CHERY
SUM ES
stpuid" In W Li".
GUN CRIME RISING, WI Cfl,
Blah blah blah HE WAS AN HONOR
ban handguns
ROLL STUDENT
will will blah HES BEEN GOING
ban assault weapons To CHURCH EVERY
blah blah blah WEEK ABOUT To
all while peoples fault GET HIS LIFE "
blah blah blah TRACK " CHURCH
while NEED MO MONEY
blah blah blah
FOR DEM
increase welfare _
blah blah blah...
owls DE G "Wt Hy,
GUN CRIME RISING C _ GUN CRIME RISING Cnt
HE DIDN
DO NOTHIN!!
GUN CRIME RISING
GUN CRIME RISING
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+145
Views: 7492
Favorited: 21
Submitted: 08/12/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to rokulda submit to reddit
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - crazypumkin (08/12/2014) [-]
Most accurate **** on FJ
#14 - hypex (08/13/2014) [-]
>the description
#20 - checkemtrain (08/13/2014) [-]
And if you look below you will see the angry 			*******		 of fj claiming none of it is true
And if you look below you will see the angry ******* of fj claiming none of it is true
#19 - trueraiderfan (08/13/2014) [-]
This is pretty ******* accurate
#15 - xwhitewingx (08/13/2014) [-]
you forgot to put the riot/looting parts...
User avatar #10 - mkchillin (08/13/2014) [-]
People diss Fox News but that's only because they AREN"T liberal mouthpieces who instigate **** like this
User avatar #4 - dwarfman (08/13/2014) [-]
**** posting repost. **** you OP you unorginal cunt
User avatar #5 to #4 - rokulda ONLINE (08/13/2014) [-]
lelm8umadtho?
#6 to #5 - dwarfman (08/13/2014) [-]
Enjoy your sympathy tumbs from the /pol/fags.
User avatar #7 to #6 - rokulda ONLINE (08/13/2014) [-]
>thumbing me down because mad
>implying thumbs matter
>mad
>mad
>mad over the internet
#8 to #7 - dwarfman (08/13/2014) [-]
Think what you want, doesn't make it true because you put a few > in front of it.
Think what you want, doesn't make it true because you put a few > in front of it.
#9 to #8 - rokulda ONLINE (08/13/2014) [-]
go outside lad, you're getting angry over a website
#11 - kingkittan (08/13/2014) [-]
It's one thing to point out bias but it's another to be disgustingly racist about it.
It's one thing to point out bias but it's another to be disgustingly racist about it.
#12 to #11 - Rascal (08/13/2014) [-]
Tis only a joke m'lady
User avatar #13 to #12 - kingkittan (08/13/2014) [-]
I get that, but I can't help but feel a lot of FJ is taking this **** very seriously.
User avatar #21 - solarisofcelestia ONLINE (08/13/2014) [-]
I love the illustrations of the black people in this comic.
User avatar #18 - nukinzerambo (08/13/2014) [-]
lmao
User avatar #17 - threeeighteen (08/13/2014) [-]
Replace nothin' with nuffin'.
User avatar #16 - buttkickerboy (08/13/2014) [-]
****** stupid bloods
 Friends (0)