1.Never stop thinking. This is important. If someone ever says to you ‘You need to stop thinking so much,’ call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy. Question everything.
2. Root Beer sucks after having spicy food.
3. Everything is going to be just fine. If you worry about acne, you’re going to get a *******
4. Don’t be afraid to talk about anything. You shouldn’t be afraid of reality.
5. Everyone is a hypocrite.
6. You are all original. Every life experience is case sensitive and unique. Every time you wake up or go to the bathroom or quote someone else, you are becoming more you than anyone has ever been.
7. Do pointless things. Don’t actively restrain or hide yourself from the redundant.
8. Religion shouldn’t be taught, it should be found. No one should tell you what to believe except you. And while were on the subject…
10. Minds grow and evolve. Religion has no law so feel free to mix and match. Make your own.
11. Talking to yourself is healthy. Is there anyone that you have more in common with?
12. Every now and then take something that you see everyday and try to see it in a different light. Renew its existence.
13. Be happy, but don’t force it.
14. You will always succeed in trying.
15. We are all crazy. Every person you read about in the history books had some kind of ‘disorder’, they just knew how to use it.
16. We are all about as similar as we are different.
17. Ideas are just as valuable as people. Why do you think we keep making people?
87. Numbers don’t have to go in order.
64. Its not half empty or half full. Its half a glass.
18. Stare into space blankly and don’t mentally punish yourself for doing it, even if it is for that split second. If you have a problem with staring blankly, think of it as daydreaming.
19. Stop rushing. Shut up and embrace the sound of silence.
20. Words will always be just words. Love is just another four letter word, only the feeling is real.
21. Ask a child for advice. They may not know much, but they know what is important.
22. Prove you’re alive. Do anything from dancing in the supermarket to screaming ‘ *******
during a moment of silence.
23. Never take anything , not even this , too seriously.