Hello there Ponytime! Shadowofthewisps here! A few users have been discussing Ponytime with me and have come up with a set of guidelines for posting content. As always they are open for discussion in the comment section. We would greatly appreciate your feedback.
Ponytime Guidelines :-
1) Just because the user has posted ponies does not mean it deserves a thumb up. If it is not funny or interesting, don't give the user green thumbs
2) Reserve your "becoming a brony" experience for the comments section. While we would love to hear it, please do not make it content.
3) Leave your Original Character (OC) ponies in the comments section. If everyone posted their OC ponies as content, Ponytime would be overwhelmed.
4)Please don't post content about haters, it has been done to death and just gives them another reason to justify their hate.
5) Don't post comment pictures as content. Also avoid posting content with simple pony references such as 20% cooler unless the content is genuinely funny.
6) Do your research into fan music before you post it. Ensure that it has not been posted before in the recent past. Discord is a good song, but not after the 700th time.
7) Random single artwork should be kept to a minimum. If you want to post your work, make a comp instead of many singular pictures. We appreciate artwork, but many do not.
8) If you post someone else's artwork, make sure you link to the original site and give credit to the artist.
9) No starting flame wars. They may be funny, but don´t go well for the reputation of ponytime and bronies. So if you see one, don´t try and make it worse.