Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search

Hating - file complaints, whine, airline...

Comments(212983):

[ 212983 comments ]
Show:   Highest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#250491 - dalokan ONLINE (5 minutes ago) [-]
When you find a weapon that's fucking cool as shit but you can't use it because the class you play uses other kinds of fighting styles or weapons
#250489 - leonhardt (13 minutes ago) [-]
This image. And the jobless faggots who post it as an excuse for why they don't have a job.

Especially when they're too lazy to do volunteer work, or come back with "Duuuuur volunteering doesn't put food on the table"

Neither does being jobless because you're too lazy to get volunteer experience, jackass.
User avatar #250490 to #250489 - Idontseewatudid ONLINE (5 minutes ago) [-]
That's pretty easy to say if you actually have a job
#250492 to #250490 - leonhardt (4 minutes ago) [-]
Yeah cause people who have jobs now never had to look for one.

This is the kind of stupid bullshit that I'm talking about.
User avatar #250486 - cycloneclone (18 minutes ago) [-]
any of those reaction pics that go along the lines of "nice b8 m8" or "this is b8" etc.
shit is fucking annoying
User avatar #250493 to #250486 - lobselvith ONLINE (3 minutes ago) [-]
Not as annoying as the "I'll bash ye fookin head in m8 i sware on me mum" shit.
#250483 - anonymous (40 minutes ago) [-]
User avatar #250484 to #250483 - megavoir ONLINE (32 minutes ago) [-]
the fuck
#250478 - yourgaylol (1 hour ago) [-]
Basically I hate people that put unnecessary words in front of their sentences.
User avatar #250480 to #250478 - thebestpieever (1 hour ago) [-]
It's filler: your brain has loading times, everyone has those words. Mine is well.
#250485 to #250480 - anonymous (29 minutes ago) [-]
The joke is that he put basically in front of the sentence.
User avatar #250472 - DCat (1 hour ago) [-]
I hate this whole "____explain" shit. You aren't being funny, you're being an annoying bandwagoning cunt.
#250488 to #250472 - donated (17 minutes ago) [-]
As much as I agree that its stupid to have a human wikipedia for people to use.
They only explain valid pointless questions.
Otherwise they comment like decent normal users so I dont mind them much.
#250468 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
#250477 to #250468 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
thechosentroll is kind of rhetorical by default. Why get bothered? It isn't necessarily totally valid anyway.
User avatar #250473 to #250468 - alstorp ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
He's saying he's an asshole because he shitposts and that is why people hate him. He's not right because he acts like an asshole to you, he's potentially right because what he said makes sense.
User avatar #250466 - finblob (1 hour ago) [-]
Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty (Official Video) Avril Lasagnas new song made me pour hot wax in my ear
User avatar #250470 to #250466 - bladeboy ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
The asian chicks scare me
User avatar #250471 to #250470 - finblob (1 hour ago) [-]
which one
User avatar #250474 to #250471 - bladeboy ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Her back ground singers. When they're walking down the street they eye rape the camera and it scares me.
User avatar #250476 to #250474 - bladeboy ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Dancers*
User avatar #250441 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
I hate that there's just a lot of shit I can't do right now...
I can't do my washing because the washer is broken, so I'm living in dirty clothes and bedding; and everything stinks.
I feel like I can't shower as much as I want to because I'll run out of clean towels soon.
I don't have any money in, and my money goes in next Monday, so I can't buy any food, and I'm just living on my stock pile of soups (one a day)
I don't have any energy to do shit. I should be doing my work, but I feel like I can't until I've sorted all this stuff out.

I hate this mentality of "live your life as if money didn't matter and do what you love" that I recently saw in a motivational video; because while that would be nice, and I would totally love to just make films all day, every day and not worry about the money... The fact of the matter is that money is important, and it is something we have to consider.
Ignoring the matter of money is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. If we actually did live in a society in which money didn't matter, it would be great - but we don't, so we can't just act like we do.

It's not even about just going out with my camera and filming any old random thing.
Expenses include:
> travel (hiring vehicles/cost of petrol)
> Locations (getting permission/renting)
> Food & Accommodation
> Paying actors
> Getting equipment
> If filming outdoors you'll need a generator to power all the lights and have a DIT station
> If you want to submit to festivals, it's at least £30

All of these things can easily make a budget go into the thousands, and it's absolutely ridiculous, when all you're wanting to do is make a 10 minute film
There's a lot of stuff you can do on the indie level to make these costs go down tremendously; but it's a lot of work and you do still need at least some funding.
But heck, even with all that I do still love it... I do love making films; but it would be extremely destructive to ignore the importance of money when doing it.
User avatar #250445 to #250441 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Dude, I know your pain all too well. I remember when I ran away from home I worked at a burrito place that so all I are was burritos because I had a discount, and I couldn't afford an apartment so I found an abandoned building and bought a mattress a lock, some wood and chicken wire and just basically slept with an eye open every night and took my dog everywhere. And I would take my clothes to work so I could wash a couple of them in the sink right before closing. And I had to pay to enter a swimming club so I could take showers there.

God, it was awful.
#250451 to #250445 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
When did you do that? Also what made you not kill yourself?
User avatar #250452 to #250451 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
When I was 15 so, like, nine years ago. And I tried, I ended up with some scars and broken bones
#250458 to #250452 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
I thought for sure you were younger than me from all the times we've talked
This whole thread has enlightened me to a lot more things about you that I hadn't realised previously...
#250454 to #250452 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
Ok. Sorry to hear that
User avatar #250447 to #250445 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
Honestly, that sounds awful and I've honestly considered it because it seems like the best way for me to save money (Like, there are office buildings near my university that you can rent out for £20 a week; but it's not a residential thing, so I'm not legally able to do it)
The only issue is that I need to actually register an address so I can go to university and get the student finance. If I don't have a place to live, then I can't get my main source of income.
I try everything to save money, and I've still had no luck getting work (just got an email from McDonald's saying I'm rejected for the third time), only occasionally buying something that's somewhat frivolous, like DVDs and games, but I always end up running out in the last couple of months; then I'm practically scrounging for money and food.
Then I'm surrounded by people who have overdraft accounts and parent's who pay for everything and they're buying themselves designer clothes, and iPhones and beats and then complaining that they don't have enough money for everything.
User avatar #250449 to #250447 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Didn't Blair up the limit on what Unis are allowed to charge students per year?
User avatar #250453 to #250449 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Blair, what the hell am I banging on about? It's Cameron.
User avatar #250455 to #250453 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, I don't know a lot about politics, but I started to think "what the fuck? that isn't right" after a couple of seconds.
User avatar #250450 to #250449 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
Tuition is at least £8000 and up in most unis now (£8500 for me); whereas in the year before I went to university it was only like £2000 and up
User avatar #250459 to #250450 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Jesus, man. When I go back to England let buy you a drink or something. Well, assuming you aren't working for the beebs by then.
User avatar #250461 to #250459 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
At least the student finance helps, it pays for the tuition and I get my living expenses as well; but I'm going to have to pay that back eventually


But honestly, that sounds kind of cool - I've always liked the idea of possibly meeting up with someone from FunnyJunk for drinks or some other shit.
User avatar #250464 to #250461 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Other shit meaning gay sex.
User avatar #250475 to #250464 - tvfreakuk (1 hour ago) [-]
I was thinking more like going to the cinema
But yeah, that works too.
User avatar #250467 to #250464 - thebestpieever (1 hour ago) [-]
Drinks means gay sex as well.
User avatar #250448 to #250447 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
And they also go out drinking practically every night as well
Whereas I go out about twice a year; once on my birthday, and once on Halloween...
This year I didn't even do anything for my birthday - I just stayed in the library doing work
#250446 to #250445 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
Well, at least you got cheap burritos.
User avatar #250462 to #250446 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Well yes.
#250410 - Idontseewatudid ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I seriously cannot fucking stand it when Americans think the military is a bunch of babykillers and crazed psychos with guns and bomb other countries out of boredom.

You're welcome for your national fucking defense.
User avatar #250437 to #250410 - iamthepapercut (2 hours ago) [-]
Same

Though I also hate it when people assume that every soldier is a brave, selfless soul on a mission for the betterment of mankind

Like you can be in the military and be a complete cockhole, or, well, a crazed psycho babykiller if you manage to get passed the psych eval I guess. But whatever
User avatar #250425 to #250410 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Honestly America's the only country I know of where talking smack about soldiers could earn you an ass kicking.
User avatar #250435 to #250425 - iamthepapercut (2 hours ago) [-]
What about north korea
User avatar #250436 to #250435 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Well, I meant an ass kicking by the people. People in North Korea don't like their military or government, y'know? They can go to prison if they voice an opinion like that, though, so they walk around singing of the marvels of the Il dynasty.
User avatar #250431 to #250425 - Idontseewatudid ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
It could probably happen in China as well, but I'm pretty sure they're smarter than that
User avatar #250430 to #250425 - bladeboy ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Canada too. We're pretty much little America now.
User avatar #250433 to #250430 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
America has pretty people, though.
User avatar #250438 to #250433 - bladeboy ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
We have better flow
User avatar #250439 to #250438 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
D'ya like Barenaked Ladies?
User avatar #250440 to #250439 - bladeboy ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
No idea, I don't listen to them.
User avatar #250419 to #250410 - thegrohltroll (2 hours ago) [-]
from what I've seen, americans worship the shit out of the soldiers, the only americans that do what you're saying are the westboro church people
#250442 to #250419 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
*Americans over 30

New generations flipped the switch to liberal shitstains and most people I know are either indifferent or against basically all military action and have zero respect for soldiers
User avatar #250424 to #250419 - Idontseewatudid ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
It's pretty common for both, but I usually hear people shit on the military more than they appreciate it. Then again they're mainly kids in college basically going nowhere in life, they probably need something to distract them from their lives.
User avatar #250426 to #250424 - thegrohltroll (2 hours ago) [-]
they're just dreaming about a world with no violence...those poor souls
User avatar #250429 to #250426 - Idontseewatudid ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Which is pretty ironic because our military works towards keeping peace when we're not at war
User avatar #250432 to #250429 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
"Our military works towards peace when we're not at war"
And when is that, exactly? A tuesday every ten years?
I'm joking, I'm joking, I'm not gonna discuss war politics on a funny site with a 2000 character limits,
User avatar #250400 - revengeforfreeze (3 hours ago) [-]
Holy fuck, the dizziness and all fuck this shit
User avatar #250456 to #250400 - darksideofthebeast (2 hours ago) [-]
Stop taking drugs.
User avatar #250374 - voltkills (3 hours ago) [-]
i would really really love to meet a dark souls fan that didnt make me hate the fanbase even more, but every single time i meet one they just make me hate the fanbase more and more and more, ive never hated a fanbase before, but im beginning to see how people do hate fanbases so much.
User avatar #250487 to #250374 - teoanon ONLINE (17 minutes ago) [-]
i got upset when they started jerkin it to wii fit trainer doing the sun salute pose
User avatar #250417 to #250374 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Dunmer and megavoir are dark souls fans. They're pretty cool. I think Nigma and farg are as well... I'm not sure.
User avatar #250420 to #250417 - megavoir ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
edwardnigma freedomreturns
both those guys are
User avatar #250481 to #250420 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (47 minutes ago) [-]
me too
User avatar #250412 to #250374 - megavoir ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
hi
User avatar #250415 to #250413 - megavoir ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
you just met me
now shush
User avatar #250404 to #250374 - bladeboy ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Dark souls is cool game
User avatar #250376 to #250374 - clavatninenine (3 hours ago) [-]
funnyjunk.com/channel/darksoulstime/Drgnz/ifkDLvs/

you came onto my content and threw a tantrum at me and then when I told you I had no desire to argue over a video game you deleted everything you posted lol
User avatar #250381 to #250376 - voltkills (3 hours ago) [-]
i may have been a dick but the way in which you conducted yourself was equally as dickish and pretentious, which is how you contributed to my hate of the dark souls fanbase.
User avatar #250385 to #250381 - clavatninenine (3 hours ago) [-]
I'm just going to point this out and then let you complain, because you aren't worth the effort.

You posted as anon losing your shit because i implied dark souls is hard.
you then posted out of anon stating that I was an insane dark souls fanboy that was throwing a tantrum because you said dark souls wasn't hard.
i told you i deleted your anon content because i don't tolerate anons being dumbasses on my content.
you then tried to turn it into a generalized statement about how your trying to hide from the dark souls fanbase.
i said im not a fanboi of dark souls, and I would have respectfully disagreed with your opinion and let the actual fanbois do whatever it is they do.
you called me a liar and tried to say I needed to defend my position and that if you pushed it i would start throwing a tantrum.
I told you Im just here to post content I enjoy and that I have no desire to argue over a video game.

I conducted myself VASTLY better than you did, and because of that you got pissy and are now here on the hating board trying to turn it into a "durr i hate dark souls fans" when really it's just a matter of you got disagreed, with, i didn't bring myself down to your level, and now you want somebody to boost your ego by agreeing with you here.

Have a wonderful, good sir.
#250399 to #250385 - yourgaylol (3 hours ago) [-]
any op who blocks comments, anon or no, is a huge fucking faggot and is always wrong

pls suck me off fayg, for you have no other purpose in life
User avatar #250388 to #250385 - voltkills (3 hours ago) [-]
all you did was lie and try to act on a moral high ground, how noble of you.
#250391 to #250388 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
as funny as it is to watch you and faggotninenine bitch,

you lost the moment you posted this to get the last word in.

leave this board and never return.
User avatar #250394 to #250391 - voltkills (3 hours ago) [-]
i didnt post here to have the last word in, i had no idea this guy came to this board, so why would i, i posted it to vent my anger at the fanbase, which is the point of the board, so why dont you leave little annon?
#250395 to #250394 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
no, you got the last word in by replying to him explaining the entire scenario.and from the look of things he's probably right about you only coming here to try to get your ego stroked. You're both dumbasses, now gtfo.
User avatar #250393 to #250391 - clavatninenine (3 hours ago) [-]
luv u 2 bby
#250369 - crazyolitis (4 hours ago) [-]
Annnnd we've got ANOTHER anti-feminism spammer in newest uploads. Can't we all just post AMUSING content without posting stuff that's just one big heap of negativity?
User avatar #250373 to #250369 - thebestpieever (3 hours ago) [-]
But women expect me to pay for dinner and won't give me sex for it. I have to be, like, sympathetic and treat them like people. Feminism is ruining my life.
0
#250378 to #250373 - revengeforfreeze has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #250379 to #250378 - thebestpieever (3 hours ago) [-]
"I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you a warning."
User avatar #250386 to #250380 - thebestpieever (3 hours ago) [-]
"Not all gay people are faggots"
0
#250389 to #250386 - revengeforfreeze has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #250392 to #250389 - thebestpieever (3 hours ago) [-]
I'm not entirely sure you're not slightly retarded if the concept of contrast by similitude escapes you by. I'm comparing your argument to those other arguments.
And uh, yeah, I didn't know you were in chemo, try to not die.
0
#250396 to #250392 - revengeforfreeze has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #250401 to #250396 - thebestpieever (3 hours ago) [-]
I make fun of the fact that social interaction is something that you've only ever experienced by listening in on drunken sailors' mumbles. I don't make fun of your personal life because I don't know nor care about your personal life. You've gone and done this before, where you call me out for not knowing you have some disease or haven't taken your medication or are lonely or whatever and scold me for not being sensitive to it. But I am not obliged to know, care, or ask about your personal life; that is a courtesy. Plus, this may be more because I'm a huge fucking cunt, I don't like to get sympathy forced upon me. So every time you try to bring up some issue to me, and then call me out on not knowing and being soft with you for it, I make it a point to not give a shit about it. Either way, I've never mocked you for not taking your pills or getting an axe to the head or whatever.
User avatar #250403 to #250401 - revengeforfreeze (3 hours ago) [-]
But that doesn't really hold water, social interactions thing is a part of personal life isn't it?
User avatar #250414 to #250403 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Of course not. Social interactions aren't about you. They're about two people, it goes both ways. No wonder you've never had a relationship*.
See? That's making fun of your personal life, and before you get all pissy it was an example. I don't care or know or judge people by or have memorised your love life.
User avatar #250423 to #250414 - revengeforfreeze (2 hours ago) [-]
Social SKILLS are though. But I suppose, it's mostly the fault of the people teaching me to hate and he mad so you are right in a way that it's not solely about yourself. Am I gonna lose jobs over these comments or what do you think? They will see me as labile?
0
#250402 to #250401 - revengeforfreeze has deleted their comment [-]
#250366 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/Uncle+Samuel/funny-pictures/5110058/49#49

Basically i hate this kid

Sounds like a pompous know it all

I also hate the fact that all the other hipsters are gargling his spooge except for like 2 dudes

I don't really want to say anything though because I don't feel like arguing with the little shit
#250434 to #250366 - iamthepapercut (2 hours ago) [-]
Jesus christ Marie
User avatar #250372 to #250366 - thebestpieever (3 hours ago) [-]
People do realise that most people in the world don't have access to college, right? I mean, usually when people ask for a decent living what they're asking for is a house, enough money for the light, gas, water and phone bills, a tv, and usually either an internet or cable subscription bills with enough money to go to the movies and a restaurant at least once month plus some left to save for retirement.

It's not wrong to ask for that, but let's be completely honest: These people aren't asking for a mundane "just barely getting by" living. These people are asking for first world, luxury ridden living filled with comforts. College, TV and even cars are luxuries. Most of the world doesn't have acces to neither of 'em on a regular basis. Yet people act like they're miserable if they don't have them. Yes, by all means, strive for it, please do fight for it and never let go of this great level of living we have in the first world. But don't fucking act like you're the one going through pains "just for a decent living".
#250377 to #250372 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
tbh I dont know if youre addressing him or the soldiers

but regardless I always looked up to military guys, and I never met one soldier who wasn't a cool dude who had his life together.

I HAVE met tons of pseudo intellectual wastes of life at college, many of them bitching about their lot in life

it just annoys the fuck out of me for some reason.
#250331 - foreveranonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
I hate how my dad threw another 6am temper tantrum this morning. The reason was because the sink wasn't spotless. There was a bowl, 2 cups, and some utensils. He threw a fit over that, and nearly broke the oven again in his rage. He told me he wanted it clean before I left for my aunt's house for dinner, but he didn't even tell me he wanted it spotless when he wakes up, not sure how I was supposed to know. He called me worthless and lazy again, and just laid the insults on me for about 40 minutes. He even came into my room to yell at me, and when I tried to explain myself, he wasn't having it, and only yelled at me more. My sister was so scared and upset that she came into my room and laid on top of me sobbing telling me "I can't do this anymore, anon. I really can't." I want to scoop her up and take her away with me, but I don't have the money. I still wish he died instead of my mom.
I hate how my dad threw another 6am temper tantrum this morning. The reason was because the sink wasn't spotless. There was a bowl, 2 cups, and some utensils. He threw a fit over that, and nearly broke the oven again in his rage. He told me he wanted it clean before I left for my aunt's house for dinner, but he didn't even tell me he wanted it spotless when he wakes up, not sure how I was supposed to know. He called me worthless and lazy again, and just laid the insults on me for about 40 minutes. He even came into my room to yell at me, and when I tried to explain myself, he wasn't having it, and only yelled at me more. My sister was so scared and upset that she came into my room and laid on top of me sobbing telling me "I can't do this anymore, anon. I really can't." I want to scoop her up and take her away with me, but I don't have the money. I still wish he died instead of my mom.
User avatar #250347 to #250331 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
You mom died? He's probably depressed from that
User avatar #250348 to #250347 - foreveranonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
She died September 2012
He's always been verbally abusive and violent
Before she was sick, while she was sick, and after she died
User avatar #250351 to #250348 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
Sounds like me.
User avatar #250313 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
I fucking hate vacations honestly, I mean what is the fucking point. Going to a place hotter than a jewoven with fucking retards who can't drive and nearly hit you then laugh at you for flinching, potentially losing your belongings, no internet, no way of self improvement, having to go out and do stuff then just feel sick the whole fucking vacation because you need to eat at restaurants all the time and there at only like three different things to eat in this country. The worst part is definitely when people force you out of your room, pretending to worry for your health but actually just wanting to have someone to talk you lime the egoistic pigs they are. Fucking hell, if the niggers in Africa can go weeks without eating I can go one evening without eating.
User avatar #250316 to #250313 - dumerveil (4 hours ago) [-]
I love vacations. It pretty much means all of the family is together and we get to do shit. I don't even care about going to the beach, the last vacation I went on it rained all week and we spent most of our time in souveneir shops and in the car. Didn't even care cause family.
User avatar #250336 to #250316 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
I'm pretty sure there was a My Little Pony character who was all about family. That fondness you talk for yours kinda brought it to mind.
User avatar #250339 to #250336 - dumerveil (4 hours ago) [-]
You watch My Little Pony? Faggot.
User avatar #250341 to #250339 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
Used to, yes. But I guess faggotry is like Catholicism: once a faggot always a faggot.
User avatar #250342 to #250341 - dumerveil (4 hours ago) [-]
Nah, it's cool bro.
I'm pretty sure you're talking about Applejack, also known as best pony.
User avatar #250319 to #250316 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
That is the worst part for me. Family. You probably have more than two family members though, that might be it. Horrible, horrible, horrible puppeteers who start crying and pretending to be hurt as soon as you oppose them and their puppetry
User avatar #250320 to #250319 - Ottovan (4 hours ago) [-]
That's not a "Vacation"

A Vacation is a nice relaxing experience with yourself and people who don't piss you off...

You aren't describing a Vacation... You're describing a shitty time.
User avatar #250323 to #250320 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
Synonymous to me.
#250301 - darksideofthebeast (5 hours ago) [-]
I hate that instruments cost so much that if I chose to play two, I would have to pay a shit ton for them.
I really want to start drums but I already have a guitar to take care of. And yes, you do take care of them like a child.

But then a drum kit would cost me like 1000$ and I don't have that. But I really want to start drums.

TL;DR Fuck the prices for instruments, I understand completely why they are the price they are and I respect that people devote their lives to making them. But I just want a cheaper instrument that is good.

Pic unrelated. my kitty.
User avatar #250469 to #250301 - herblegerble ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
"I hate that I am choosing to want something expensive and don't have the money to pay for it!"

Motherfucker, just get a cheap electronic or 2nd hand drum kit. You won't be any better or worse because of the quality of your drums. If you suck, you will suck regardless. If you're good, you'll be good regardless.
#250405 to #250301 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
my kitty and your kitty should be kitty friends

my kitty looks like a chinese fat fluffy thing
User avatar #250304 to #250301 - thebestpieever (5 hours ago) [-]
I've got 5 instruments and none of them require too much maintenance. More specifically I just clean my guitar every fortnight and change the strings around two/three times a year. What do you do to yours?
User avatar #250307 to #250304 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
Oh, also adjusting the pickups.

that's just a few twists on a screwdriver though.
User avatar #250306 to #250304 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
Eh, not much in hindsight.

Change the strings here and there, adjust the springs everytime I change the strings.

Adjust the bridge usually when I change strings also, clean my pickups, the body and the neck.
And that is all I can think of for now (I won't do things like adjust the truss rod because I don't want to fuck my neck up even more than it is. Which I also have to fix.)

Maintenance isn't my issue. I have no problem taking care of something I love.
Money is my biggest issue, I do not buy cheap instruments now.

If I want to try a different instrument, my least amount of spending would be about 300$ because I know that if I get a shit instrument, I won't like it and it will just be a waste of 100$.
And I'm not going to ask my mother to buy me an instrument for 300$ or more if I don't know if I'm going to like it or not.
I guess I'll just have to get a job (which I am when I move) and save up more for myself.
User avatar #250318 to #250306 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
What do the springs do? I thought they were just there... I've never had to deal with them.
#250328 to #250318 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
here are the springs fully adjusted.
Hand is to show you size reference.
User avatar #250330 to #250328 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
Yeah no... see this is where being a multi instrumentalist because I've never seen that part of my guitar like... ever. Also, the tuning thing's pretty shitty. I don't like playing around with tuning, maybe I'll tune half, even a full step down but beyond that not much. Every now and then I play around in DADGAD, though.
User avatar #250334 to #250330 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
I've gotten used to it.

I can't play 'dem maiden melodies, but I can get used to like a mastodon style and kinda put that in my playing.
like I did with guthrie govan.
So it's not that bad, if I had regular gauge strings that I use, they would snap and fuck up the bridge from all of the tuning.
User avatar #250345 to #250334 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
Well, I don't like playing Maiden and I've never played Mastodon. That's really not my thing.
User avatar #250354 to #250345 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
What do you play?

I like technical melodies at a fast pace, so mastodon and maiden are right up my alley.
And Tool, of course. if I am in drop D tool is a must. Rosetta stoned is too fun to play. I love all of the changes and weird time signatures it has.

Because I've played it so much, I nail them and now I can play it on Djembe which I am also really happy about.

It's very fun, you should try it if you haven't.
User avatar #250359 to #250354 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
I don't know, I mostly just fool around trying to make pretty noises happend. But when I'm not I play Stones, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Ramones, Clash, Guns N' Roses, Johnny Cash, Evils, Little Richard... stuff like that.
User avatar #250364 to #250359 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
Ah, ok.
Yes, I usually get on and try to make something, but then I just improve on a riff I already made.
I usually don't make riffs often, but when I do, I believe they are decent (but I can't be my own judge) then I try to work on them later.
Which is also why I don't write it down on paper or anything, I just remember it so if I forgot one part or something it could add to the riff or leave me open for another possibility.
User avatar #250325 to #250318 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
Also, it only goes into D standard at the very highest.

It can't take more, it just goes back down to d standard tuning if I try doing E standard.
User avatar #250321 to #250318 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
Ah, springs are what put tension on the bridge to keep the strings in a certain tune without having the bridge pulling pulled all the way up.
Which can also fuck with the action, although I like my strings to be low and loose so I can play melodies easier.
As you can see by the picture; My bridge is fucked from having too heavy gauge strings on it.
My springs are even all the way tightened.
#250322 to #250321 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
Whoops.
here it is.
User avatar #250327 to #250322 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
At first glance, I saw your hand as a naked old man waking behind a corner. Then I saw it was your hand. Lol.
User avatar #250340 to #250327 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
hahaa.
That's a pillow in the background.
you looked back to see if it was an old naked man. lel
User avatar #250349 to #250340 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
Well glance and glance, I meant the first few secinds I looked at it xD
User avatar #250365 to #250349 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
I know man.
haha, I was fucking around.
User avatar #250367 to #250365 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
Heh.. sorry. I have a tendency not knowing what to say after a joke.
User avatar #250371 to #250367 - darksideofthebeast (3 hours ago) [-]
It's all good, I do too.
#250292 - tvfreakuk (5 hours ago) [-]
Season 2 of 'The Returned' has been delayed for release in 2015
That probably means (if it's late 2015 that it's released) that I won't be able to watch it until 2016
Jesus Christ... I hate when I have to wait so fucking long to watch a second season of something.
User avatar #250406 to #250292 - finblob (3 hours ago) [-]
Sherlock
#250298 to #250292 - thebestpieever (5 hours ago) [-]
Four years and it isn't even confirmed, motherfucker. Also, I only watch game of thrones on Bluray so I have to wait exactly one year for 3 days of TV.
#250276 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
I hate getting a boner on the toilet and my dick hits the rim
User avatar #250479 to #250276 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Pretty sure your dick hitting the shit water is around 100 times worse
User avatar #250299 to #250276 - revengeforfreeze (5 hours ago) [-]
Are you cut too? That makes it worse. Not only do you have to suffer with a mutilated shorter dick, but it's also more vulnerable. Fucking Kikes and their atavistic traditions
#250343 to #250299 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
shorter dick? you lose a floppy bit of gross skin on the end, not an inch from the middle of your shaft m8
User avatar #250346 to #250343 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
Then they did something wrong, cause I measured like 5 months ago and then after. It was not the same. I swear, I'm gonna kill the surgeon and his relatives.
User avatar #250407 to #250346 - bladeboy ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
It's suppose to grow back, your dick is just fucked.
User avatar #250411 to #250407 - revengeforfreeze (2 hours ago) [-]
That may be it, I have only waited like 3 months. Anyway, do you hate me? Im checking with all member here
User avatar #250422 to #250411 - bladeboy ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Indifferent
User avatar #250370 to #250346 - thisisbait (3 hours ago) [-]
So, part of your dick is just, missing? Like, its somewhere up in space, floating with other dick pieces.
#250428 to #250370 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
What do you think they made the international space station out of
User avatar #250398 to #250370 - revengeforfreeze (3 hours ago) [-]
Not sure what happened. Something is wrong
User avatar #250283 to #250276 - darksideofthebeast (5 hours ago) [-]
Anon, I know this feel all too well.


It is so disgusting and I just happen to have a boner everytime I need to sit on the toilet.
So I can't even get my dick down in and I can't stand up because I have to shit.

Some days I wish my wiener wasn't so small small.
User avatar #250271 - revengeforfreeze (5 hours ago) [-]
I hate it when I'm on the loo browsing my jewphone and all the blood does something and my foot hurts when I start walking again and I lose all my feeling in my lower leg and foot
User avatar #250286 to #250271 - darksideofthebeast (5 hours ago) [-]
It's not blood, it's most likely nerves being pinched.

That is usually why arms or legs lose feeling.

Now if you were to get dizzy or lightheaded on top of something like that. Go to the doctor and or emergency room.
Other than that, you're fine but I know how annoying that feeling is.
User avatar #250288 to #250286 - revengeforfreeze (5 hours ago) [-]
I always feel dizzy and or lightheaded but that's probably for other reasons. But, alright. I just kind of intuitively assumed what it was. I still hate it though cause it really hurts. Well, the pain is not that severe but it hurts in a way that I really don't like. Much worse than having people stick needles in you
User avatar #250294 to #250288 - darksideofthebeast (5 hours ago) [-]
You probably are lightheaded a lot due to stress and being on the computer. I'm lightheaded a lot (although I have black mold in my house).

But yes, the feeling sucks.

I hate waking up with it especially, then it hurts more.
User avatar #250300 to #250294 - revengeforfreeze (5 hours ago) [-]
Atm it's because I am at a high altitude probably and maybe my mental disorders. Normally yes, being at the computer and possibly diabetes. Skips a generation, you know.
User avatar #250312 to #250300 - darksideofthebeast (4 hours ago) [-]
What mental disorders do you have?
User avatar #250317 to #250312 - revengeforfreeze (4 hours ago) [-]
Depression. And I'm beginning to suspect a personality disorder, I've not felt like myself for a good while. Much more angry, and unreliable.
 Friends (0)