GameStop. . 1 Perk of working at Gamestop araj h n Hill The look on s -:' as I tell their parents In detail exactly what GTA V and as they' re told they esn' t  tumblr gamestop
x

GameStop

1 Perk of working at Gamestop
araj h n Hill
The look on s -:' as I tell their parents In detail exactly what GTA
V and as they' re told they esn' t get the gs me by a pissed off
parent.
Absolutely beautfiul.
melee Pf
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1098
Views: 45275
Favorited: 94
Submitted: 09/30/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to naomemisora submit to reddit

Comments(231):

[ 231 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#17 - Yojimbo (09/30/2013) [-]
> Be at Gamestop browsing with amigo   
> Wearing Umbrella Corp shirt, Metal Gear Solid 3 lanyard   
> Parent with little boy mistakes me for employee   
> "Hey, my kid wants this game, is it any fun?"   
> "Yes, but Payday 2 is rated M and is pretty violent, I wouldn't recommend it for your son"   
> Guy gets red "I asked if it was any fun, I don't need parenting tips from a 			*******		 Gamestop worker guy, I'll decide what my son can and can't 			******		 play!"   
> MFW actual "Gamestop worker guy's" come over to take care of him   
> MFW I realize that instead of blaming bratty kids on videogames, parent's should be the ones to blame   
> MFW the guy was wearing a GoldenEye Reloaded t-shirt, as if that 			****		 could even compare to the first one
> Be at Gamestop browsing with amigo
> Wearing Umbrella Corp shirt, Metal Gear Solid 3 lanyard
> Parent with little boy mistakes me for employee
> "Hey, my kid wants this game, is it any fun?"
> "Yes, but Payday 2 is rated M and is pretty violent, I wouldn't recommend it for your son"
> Guy gets red "I asked if it was any fun, I don't need parenting tips from a ******* Gamestop worker guy, I'll decide what my son can and can't ****** play!"
> MFW actual "Gamestop worker guy's" come over to take care of him
> MFW I realize that instead of blaming bratty kids on videogames, parent's should be the ones to blame
> MFW the guy was wearing a GoldenEye Reloaded t-shirt, as if that **** could even compare to the first one
#61 to #17 - playerdous (10/01/2013) [-]
I've never played goldeneye but that last line was priceless.
#69 to #61 - rdibp (10/01/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#188 to #17 - thelastelephant ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
Oh come on! This is TOTALLY safe for kids!
Oh come on! This is TOTALLY safe for kids!
#52 - faithhealer (10/01/2013) [-]
I work retail, and the other day a kid around maybe 12 or 13 tried to convince me to sell him a copy of GTAV. When I told him he had to have his parents with him he disappeared, clearly upset I would not take him on his word. He returned later, however, with a parental unit in tow. It was obvious to me right away mom could not speak English. She just kept nodding at me, smiling all goofy. The kid was translating my words into Spanish for her the whole time, but I had a hunch whatever he was telling her was not the same thing I was trying to get across.

So I grabbed a bilingual coworker who happened to be walking by to explain it better to the mom. The expression on her face as she was informed what GTAV was really about was nearly as priceless as the kid's when he realized he'd been found out. That mom freaked out so hard on her son she dragged him by his ear .
User avatar #165 to #52 - nighkey (10/01/2013) [-]
That is gold.
#176 to #52 - iamnotacleverman (10/01/2013) [-]
I speak Spanish, so I'd have loved to watch him try something like that.
#54 to #52 - hunch **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
hush now, you woke me up.
User avatar #169 to #54 - renegadesparks **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
sometimes I wish I had a username that was a commonly used word, just so it would say "someone mentioned you in a comment" more often... first world problems though I guess...
User avatar #66 - girguy (10/01/2013) [-]
>Get GTA V at gamestop with my parents
>Guy reads off all the warnings, sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.
>"Are you okay with your child playing this?"
>Mom says "yes we support sex drugs and alcohol"

thanks mommy
User avatar #91 to #66 - luckyxiii (10/01/2013) [-]
I feel it would have been a better response if she had said "Yes we support sex, drugs, and rock and roll" but that works too
0
#92 to #66 - keatontheghostfox has deleted their comment [-]
#227 to #66 - anon (10/06/2013) [-]
My parents bought me every gta game, because they figured I could handle it.....

I have no criminal record and the biggest problem I have, is what the job market will be like when I graduate uni

but we don't hear stories about guys like me. I feel like starting a site called I AM THE 1%
#97 to #66 - SILENCEnight (10/01/2013) [-]
**SILENCEnight rolled a random image posted in comment #17 at arnold ** that probably didnt happen unless you're >16
**SILENCEnight rolled a random image posted in comment #17 at arnold ** that probably didnt happen unless you're >16
User avatar #23 - dreadedsin (09/30/2013) [-]
The truth is that as soon as you reach the age to buy a video game like GTA V and have the ID to buy it, you notice all the people that want to buy the game and are too young.

And it's ******* hilarious
User avatar #3 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
I work at a small used game/movie/cd store called "Pre-Played" it's incredible amounts of fun and I too enjoy watching mothers freak out when I tell them why their 8 year old wants a copy of MWF3, plus it means someone doesn't buy MWF3 and that too is just beautiful.
User avatar #4 to #3 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
You are the reason shops like this are dying you dont have the privilege to be fussy that kid will just get it another way probably through the PSN/XBONE LIVE sure the little **** is annoying and should play with toys but its kids like them who help keep shops alive with there annual contribution to the gaming industry by buying call of duty or fifa.
#5 to #4 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
Privilege? Sir, it's my JOB! I mean MY JOB! If a consumer, the parent not the child, as kid's without jobs pay for, and therefore support, NOTHING. The PARENT is supporting the industry NOT THE CHILD! So if I feel as though it's interesting to note the M rating of a game, especially when I find out it's for their 8 year old, it's not only my privilege, it's my duty. Hows about I mention the fact that I also usually recommend something more child friendly like battlefield as it has a less "seedy" player community. As well as the fact that it's already been proven most modern gamers are over 20 years old, meaning that even if all those little bratty **** bags stopped getting games that WERE NOT MADE FOR THEM TO HAVE, the industry would soldier on anyway. Furthermore who the hell are you to tell me my privilege? If a game is notably violent, bloody, and not made for kids, how is it not a right to say so? It's a personal observation backed up by the fact the game is rated for 17+ MATURE audiences. If I've been part of it's online community long enough to know that not all of those who play online are using child safe language and often bring up very graphic and adult situations out of frustration or amusement it's again my RIGHT to say so. Fifa isn't an M rated title, kids come up to buy it all the time and that's fine. I'm talking about the brats who walk in and say "I want $____ to spend!" and then proceed to throw a tantrum when their parents say "No!". You speak as though me denying one little **** his second hand copy of Call of Duty, the profits of which don't benefit the gaming industry anyway you tard, is going to kill Infinity Ward. YOU sir, are what's killing the game industry, with your idiotic and unbased fear of "WE NEED MORE SALES NO MATTER WHAT!"... I'd recommend you have a nice tall glass of Calm The **** down, and chase it with a small shot of SHUT THE **** UP!
#46 to #5 - spacefield (10/01/2013) [-]
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
#156 to #46 - tunit (10/01/2013) [-]
and shall remain that way unless acted upon by an out side force
#199 to #154 - fragman ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
we can keep this going... although I had to thumb up the first one to make it even again...

but hey, no pain no gain
#225 to #199 - gitanisme ONLINE (10/05/2013) [-]
This is the evilest thing i can imagine.

Don't worry, i thumbed the other up after all
#25 to #5 - monkeybrains ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
Beautiful.
#34 to #25 - iamaniceperson (10/01/2013) [-]
Nano is the cutest
#33 to #5 - anon (10/01/2013) [-]
You, I like you. You're the reason I enjoy smart employees who actually do a parent's job better than the parents themselves.

When I was 7, I got my ps1 for having an agreement with my parents on "good grades equals fun times". I played Tomb Raider 2, Spyro, Demolition Derby, all that amazing **** every single day.

Those were the happiest and least violent days of my life.
#35 to #33 - herpehderpen (10/01/2013) [-]
And **** me for forgetting to login with all the excitement of reading such a glorious wall of text.

You're still the most responsible employee I've ever heard of.
#196 to #5 - kaboomz (10/01/2013) [-]
This image has expired
i wish all stores had guys like you
there would be less faggotry online

give this man more thumbs hes a ******* hero
User avatar #68 to #5 - unlimitedsmoof (10/01/2013) [-]
This is the most beautiful comment ever, good lord
#65 to #5 - gotthembarrels (10/01/2013) [-]
The punk is clearly the 8 year old little **** .
Mfw imaging the tards rage at you beautiful counter point.
User avatar #168 to #5 - YoursTruley ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
i think his point, after reading all of this, was that, telling the mother not to get the game it losses your small used gaming store money. he saying you should have thought about profit for your store over the child getting a game that was not good for them because of an uninformed mother. i disagree because i believe because of honesty and being informed she will return next time to buy an appropriate game for her child, so you made a relationship with the customer. though i do see his point, it is not a good one.
User avatar #190 to #168 - trojandetected (10/01/2013) [-]
That is literally all i wanted to say but im retarded and it comes out wrong.
But what if the kids buys a PSN card and gets the game digitally? or goes gamestop or something usually if a kid is turned down a game they loose there **** and only want that game.
User avatar #191 to #190 - YoursTruley ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
yes but gaining a good relationship with the customer who buys the game is better than making a sale right away because she will come back and buy a child friendly game more often .
User avatar #192 to #191 - trojandetected (10/01/2013) [-]
Thats true i guess.
#200 to #5 - ganjalf ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#115 to #5 - countbleck (10/01/2013) [-]
Why did I read your explanation with a voice of Ross Scott?   
   
Anyways, you are so right and people need to be like you.
Why did I read your explanation with a voice of Ross Scott?

Anyways, you are so right and people need to be like you.
User avatar #48 to #5 - popkornking (10/01/2013) [-]
>2013
>Not knowing Infinity Ward died of lawsuits after MW2 and is now the company making Titanfall. www.respawn.com/
-3
#56 to #5 - damnchinks has deleted their comment [-]
#57 to #56 - rhinocerous **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
User avatar #53 to #5 - Dwarf (10/01/2013) [-]
Actually, it really isn't your place to tell them. If they ask, then you should give you two cents about it. Otherwise, you really shouldn't say anything. Also, it's not exactly the parent supporting the gaming industry, as if the kid didn't want the game, the parent wouldn't buy it. A kid is going to be a bad kid because he's raised poorly, not because the game is violent.

TL;DR keep your fat mouth shut.
User avatar #6 to #5 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
My good sir why dont YOU take that glass of calm the **** down AND let me tell you why this is ALSO ******** !
Sure its your job BUT telling a kids parent **** that would obviously make the parent NOT buy it for him saying that does not effect the industry!
Think worldwide all the people like you thinking this little **** not having this copy of call of duty wont affect anything BUT IT DOES!
And recommending a little **** battlefield instead of Cod is like telling a christian to convert to Buddhism!
And are you saying you dont get money from selling COD!?
******** !
User avatar #7 to #6 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
You clearly have some wires crossed. As a used gaming retailer, all profits of sale do NOT support the gaming industry, it pays for the lease on our building, it pays the staff and bills and finally remaining profits go to the owner. This money doesn't support a dev team, it doesn't help anyone but the small group of people employed continue to make ends meet. I don't understand how you think it would. Telling someone that one first person shooter has less graphic/morose scenes than another is as drastic as forcibly converting someone? Yeah, it's official, you're mental and should seek help.
User avatar #8 to #7 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
But thats it!
It pays for your building , your job and the bills my local game shop went awhile back and i see you as apart of the gaming industry!
User avatar #9 to #8 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
It matters not how you SEE it, it matters what it IS. It isn't profitable for the entire gaming industry that my small shop keeps going! Why? Because we exclusively sell used titles! New titles provide revenue for game developers and their producing and marketing staff, NOT used game sales. A gaming shop, and the gaming industry are NOT the same thing, nor would a single shop's decisions tank an entire empire anyway! You must be seriously dense to even thing that my boss' profits paying the lease on our building provides profit to the gaming industry.
User avatar #10 to #9 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
Seriously look it up, game developers and publishers make NOTHING from used game sales at all. If you're under the delusion that buying a used copy of anything is supporting the ones who've made it, then you've got a lot to learn before you can even begin to debate this subject.
User avatar #11 to #9 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
Im not talking about the entire gaming industry to be honest the greedy devs can go **** themselves im talking about the survival of local gaming shops which are ALSO apart of the industry and its not JUST you who does this loads of people do it look at OP for example!
User avatar #12 to #11 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
Industry defined as "economic activity concerned with the processing of raw materials and manufacture of goods in factories." Devs ARE the gaming industry. Without people MAKING games, there's nothing to sell or deny the sale of. As I said before, you clearly don't know enough on this subject to even debate it properly let alone call the developers, who get paid less than anyone in the industry, greedy.
User avatar #13 to #12 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
You know more on the subject than me yes but is that not how a debate works if we knew the same on the subject there would be no debate.
So what you are saying is your shop is bad because boo ******* hoo the devs are not getting enough money now?
Im defending local gaming shops because they are vital for people on a budget to enjoy gaming i dont give a flying **** if activsion dont get another full payment out of me if a game is really good i would have saved up and bought it full priced i dont even know whos side im on anymore.
User avatar #14 to #13 - dstone ONLINE (09/30/2013) [-]
I didn't say that local gaming stores are bad. That was never the issue, the issues was you proclaiming that me denying the sale of an M rated game to a child was hurting the game industry. This getting off track is why we can't debate, you're unfocused and can't remain on a clear topic. Not once did I say that used gaming stores are bad, I obviously believe the contrary, for biased reasons of course, as it's because of one that I can pay my rent. You are not defending local gaming shops, you can't, you seriously know so little about retail, the gaming industry, and just common business practices, that you very literally cannot defend it. How are you going to protect something you don't understand? You can't. You just simply can't, so reading you say that you don't know whose side you're on doesn't surprise me. You thus far have proved you "don't know" an incredible amount of things,so that being on the list isn't that unbelievable. If you'd like to try this again here's a synopsis: This started with you questioning if it's within my privilege to inform a parent as to why they shouldn't buy an M rated game for their children, and how it's bad for the gaming industry. I then informed you that children without jobs do not really buy anything, it's their parents whom contribute thus denying children doesn't change a thing. Furthermore the idea that a strictly used gaming store's sales affecting the entire gaming industry is ludicrous as it is, indeed, impossible. Next would be your counter argument that just because of the fact we're a gaming store, it makes us part of the industry to which I pulled the literal definition of industry out. A used car dealership isn't the same as the auto industry, similar, and yes they do impact one another but nothing as drastic as you mentioned. Then you got off topic...
User avatar #15 to #14 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
I tend to go full retard quite often and my mind changes as i write things which comes out sounding retarded but my what i originally meant was as a local gaming employee you shouldn't turn away any business because he could get it easily elsewhere and local gaming stores are thinning meaning you should be jumping at sales to stay afloat not telling his parent potential **** that would loose sales.
User avatar #32 to #15 - ninjaspartan (10/01/2013) [-]
Uh, dude. An 8 year old with no money can go buy a game that costs money somewhere else? Don't you think that kid needs, like... money? You know. To buy it? Money that he doesn't have? How exactly is an eight year old that needs his mommy to drive him to GameStop and pay for his game going to get the game anywhere else? If he was smart enough to do that then he wouldn't bother bothering his mother to take him. And why in the hell do you think that the gaming industry, game developers, or local game stores completely thrive on the sales of eight year olds who buy M rated games? (Hint: it doesn't).

Dude, there are so many things wrong with your argument its ridiculous. It's not a peons job to keep an entire industry thriving with the sale of one video game to an ignorant adult to an innocent child. It's their job to read their job description and follow it, and that includes turning away business that you can't do, just like it's illegal for an adult to buy alcohol for minors. And if it's illegal to sell to minors, it is advocated that they don't indulge in whatever it is. Otherwise we get soccer moms who petition for the eradication of every adult pastime we responsible adults enjoy.
User avatar #78 to #15 - kerfufflemachtwo ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
Ummm...yeah, no, that doesn't make sense at all.

If the parent is informed that the game is a terrible idea for their child, and they decide not to buy it...well, then, how would the child get it? A different store? That would require the parent, who obviously won't get it just because it's at a different store. Their own money? Assuming they have enough, the store still won't sell it to them.

Also, informing the parent of this info will get it in the parent's head that this store is a good place, a trustworthy place. One they can safely go to for honest, accurate gaming advice. So when they find a game they are willing to buy, they're probably going to go to that store first, since they were so nice and honest about the first game.

If you go beyond just trying to get a sale, the customer is likely to return to you, even if other options are available. Simple business practice there, buddy.
User avatar #106 to #15 - Vegeto (10/01/2013) [-]
> Turn away business

> From a child

> 65% chance spending their parents' money

> And needing the parents permission

> And having the responsibility to play said game in the first place

Whats the difference in a child buying Call of Duty and something like Animal Crossing?
User avatar #16 to #15 - trojandetected (09/30/2013) [-]
And im not saying that the gaming industry relys on local gaming stores im saying some gamers rely on local gaming stores.
User avatar #30 to #13 - ilovehitler (10/01/2013) [-]
Actually, a good debate involves two parties who know roughly the same amount of information on a subject, but with different viewpoints on it
#77 to #6 - mondprinzessin (10/01/2013) [-]
"- like telling a christian to convert to Buddhism!"


are you really going to ******* go there?
User avatar #72 to #6 - bobthedilder (10/01/2013) [-]
Yeah, **** ethical business practices on behalf of the employee. You're cancer.
User avatar #21 to #6 - robotvoice (09/30/2013) [-]
* le tips fedora*
User avatar #103 to #6 - Vegeto (10/01/2013) [-]
Does a store get money from selling CoD? Yes

Does a store get money from selling ANY VIDEO GAME? Yes

So what makes CoD so important when a kid can buy a kid SPECIFICALLY TAILORED towards his age group instead of MATURE?

Dumbass
User avatar #80 to #6 - yutdollacwwwthree (10/01/2013) [-]
found the 8 year old
#102 to #4 - xdiabolicx ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
i found the 12 year old that 			*****		 everybody's mother
i found the 12 year old that ***** everybody's mother
#100 to #4 - Vegeto (10/01/2013) [-]
Someone's mad because he didn't get GTA V
#194 to #4 - lawander **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
THIS WEEK IN SCIENCE
User avatar #18 to #4 - grandmabetty (09/30/2013) [-]
Actually, the reason why retail shops aren't doing as well as they should is because people like you won't get off your fat lazy arse and just order it off Amazon. Which, if you live in the EU, doesn't contribute to your local economy, because Amazon dodge tax. It all goes to ******* Luxembourg. So not only are you taking money away from independent & High Street retailers, you're also not doing your economy any good either.
#58 to #3 - anon (10/01/2013) [-]
Pre-played in Green Bay, Wisconsin?
User avatar #105 to #58 - dstone ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
Madison, sorry bro.
User avatar #162 to #105 - gorilladinn (10/01/2013) [-]
Well **** ***** , born and raised
#24 - giinthir (09/30/2013) [-]
I once was playing Black Ops, with some annoying ass 12 year old on my team who just would shut the **** UP.
I rant on him. HARD. And I don't let up. Not letting the little cunt get a word in, as i explain to him that he needs to get off the damn game because he is not of age, I go for the entire match, the lobby, the match after that. Until eventually he says "he's gonna get tell his dad on me"
And I laugh as he goes and gets him, and the father gets on the headset, and asks me why I'm yelling at his kid.
I then proceed to rant how he is a terrible father for letting his kid play it, for another 20 or so minutes. Eventually the father realizes how ******* stupid he is and they left the lobby.
I had never felt so proud. I then proceeded to get a drink because an hour and a half of ranting on kids is tiring.
User avatar #59 to #24 - twofreegerbils (10/01/2013) [-]
I once met an eight year old kid on MW3.

I started screaming santa isn't real
#186 to #24 - anon (10/01/2013) [-]
What a boss you must be, yelling at a child. Of course you have never been so proud of yourself. That's something.
#37 to #26 - ridivey (10/01/2013) [-]
i can sense the miss-placed anger within you
i can sense the miss-placed anger within you
User avatar #75 to #26 - dbrak (10/01/2013) [-]
found the 12 year old
User avatar #36 to #24 - exclamation (10/01/2013) [-]
It is tiring... but the glory of the victory...
#38 to #24 - imbackbaby (10/01/2013) [-]
"I once was playing Black Ops, with some annoying ass 12 year old on my team who just wouldn't shut the 			****		 UP"   
   
"Black Ops, 12 year old"   
   
"once"    
   
God I envy you.    
   
my face before I quit black ops 2 and had to play with kids like that every game
"I once was playing Black Ops, with some annoying ass 12 year old on my team who just wouldn't shut the **** UP"

"Black Ops, 12 year old"

"once"

God I envy you.

my face before I quit black ops 2 and had to play with kids like that every game
User avatar #89 to #38 - usernamecannotload (10/01/2013) [-]
During the hayday of the first Black Ops game I only met 3 children, and everyone else I ever played the game with were old enough to actually play it. I don't see why everyone always says its full of kids. Maybe its because I was playing the Ps3 version or maybe because of the time of day I was playing.
User avatar #39 to #24 - ZeDoodler (10/01/2013) [-]
If he shut the **** up then what was the problem?
first line
User avatar #43 to #39 - giinthir (10/01/2013) [-]
*Wouldn't
#42 to #41 - omizzle (10/01/2013) [-]
Bitchasslittlekidsandtheirawfulparents.
User avatar #82 to #42 - darkdragonswrath (10/01/2013) [-]
There's probably a german word for that.
User avatar #193 to #82 - giinthir (10/01/2013) [-]
French
#205 to #193 - omizzle (10/01/2013) [-]
"Americans"
#83 - wingeddemon (10/01/2013) [-]
>Be little me, 10
>Go to Gamestop to spend hard working chore money with my mom
>Want to get GTA Vice City
>Get game-blocked by gamestop employee, saying there was hookers, killing, and lots of violence
>ohwell.jpg
>Can I get DmC
>game-blocked again, saying there was nudity, and sex
>lying bastard
>still look for game
>find Final Fantasy X
>game-block 3 times, I am out
>says that there was some ******** graphic nudity at parts and graphically violence
>getting aggressive
>Decide to get Kingdom Hearts< sidenote: forever cherished for life, best series, IMHO
>lies to make my mom think it was some sort of GTA game
>WTF.jpg, This guy is blatantly trying to make me have a 10 year old fit
>decide to just go home, later ask for money so I could go to corner store and get some candy
>lie and go to gamestop, get Kingdom Hearts
>complain about employee and what happened
>never saw him again at gamestop

I don't know if it was my 10 year old complaint, or some one else complained. Oh well never ill see his stupid child hope crushing face.
#63 - iridium (10/01/2013) [-]
I don't have a problem with parents who buy M rated games for their kids, so long as they're actually ******* responsible and understand their own ******* kids and whether or not they are mature enough to handle playing it, and unfortunately that isn't particularly common. I got GTA4 when I was 15 because I knew the difference between video games and reality and didn't go online just to curse about things I did to people's mothers.
User avatar #170 to #63 - nighkey (10/01/2013) [-]
I remember how much fun I had around 13/14 running over fire hydrants and people with cars. Then that got boring and the flying cars cheat made everything better again. Gangs: "Meh." Shooting people: "Meh." Flying tank that soared through the sky like a gassy eagle reigning down the law on money stuffed hookers: Oh hell yeahs.
#67 to #63 - ssbbwwe (10/01/2013) [-]
ive been playing GTA since i was 10 and my asked my parents why they let me, they said i knew the difference between that and real life so they knew it wouldnt affect me. If you see your child doing things in the game then trying them in real life, then i wouldn't buy them a M rated game
#60 - notaboss (10/01/2013) [-]
I was a Customer Service Manager for a while and one day a cashier called me over for assistance. A 13 year old kid was trying to buy GTA 4, and when we said he was too young, he pulled out a note (that he obviously wrote) that said &quot;Let my son buy this game. I approve. -Mom&quot;   
   
Mfw I told him no again.
I was a Customer Service Manager for a while and one day a cashier called me over for assistance. A 13 year old kid was trying to buy GTA 4, and when we said he was too young, he pulled out a note (that he obviously wrote) that said "Let my son buy this game. I approve. -Mom"

Mfw I told him no again.
#1 - fizzor (09/30/2013) [-]
If only I could see such a thing happening.
If only I could see such a thing happening.
User avatar #20 to #1 - majormoron (09/30/2013) [-]
Im having trouble, is that Keanu Reeves showing emotion? My goodness, that doesnt happen often.
User avatar #146 - xxfireflyxx (10/01/2013) [-]
My mum bought GTA V for my little brother and was shocked when she saw him kill old ladies and take their cars. (He only ever went after the old ladies.)
She even overheard him talking to my older brother saying "I make 9 million a week selling drugs." I laughed when she told me since she also bought the other GTA games and even COD and several other games like that. She'd never watched him play them before.
#137 - bensho (10/01/2013) [-]
I can confirm this, I too work at GameShop.
User avatar #160 to #137 - darkangeloffire (10/01/2013) [-]
I wanted to work there at one point in my life. What's it like?
User avatar #214 to #160 - bensho (10/04/2013) [-]
Retail. ****** wages. You're likely to have fun coworkers. But I like the perks - Taking home posters and displays, the 15% discount, free stuff (including games, lanyards, DLC, collectible swag), and first dibs on certain items. For example, I buy every collectible controller and limited edition game that gets traded in.
User avatar #215 to #214 - darkangeloffire (10/04/2013) [-]
Not too shabby if I do say so myself. I guess all the perks make up for the incessant supply of morons that retail employees encounter.
User avatar #216 to #215 - bensho (10/04/2013) [-]
Yeah, for the most part.
#88 - anon (10/01/2013) [-]
so playing mw3 with my friend and we hear over the mic the parent talking to his son about playing the game on how he shouldent be playing it. so me and my friend contuniue playing ignoring the sound then we here just a loud yell and its the kid getting a spanking by his dad and we here the dad say you little **** i told you not to play this game you are to young. then i say at the top of my lungs yeah you teach the feeder a lesson
User avatar #79 - thehonorwolf (10/01/2013) [-]
Witnessed this last Saturday when I was picking up my shiny palkia. The mother was moments from buying the game for her son who was no more than 10, but then the cashier explained the game to the mother. I got to physically watch the joy drain out of this kid's face as he realized he was no longer getting the game. priceless
#181 to #79 - anon (10/01/2013) [-]
That's horrible. You're horrible.
#70 - crimsonkev (10/01/2013) [-]
That happened to me when God of War II came out. I was 10 and my mom said no.   
Looking back I'm glad she did.
That happened to me when God of War II came out. I was 10 and my mom said no.
Looking back I'm glad she did.
User avatar #84 to #70 - badgertom (10/01/2013) [-]
When I was 9 my mum refused to by GTA: Vice City for me. I found too that in retrospect I'm glad she didn't get me it
User avatar #85 to #84 - glad (10/01/2013) [-]
Mhmm
#93 - hammybrosworth (10/01/2013) [-]
For every time a parent doesn't buy GTA V for their kid, 50 parents tell me "It's nothing they don't see at school!"


What kind of school are you letting your ******* kids go .?
#44 - bladebites (10/01/2013) [-]
Incidentally, it irritates me when parents say they'll get the kid the game without even knowing what it is and then go back on the promise.   
If you say you're going to get it, get it. If you're not okay with buying it, don't, but don't tell your kid you're going to without even knowing what it is. Even if you find out at the store, if you already told the kid you were getting it and you're at the goddamn register, at least compromise. Make a rule, he can only play it with you in the room so you can explain things and whatnot.   
But do 			*******		 not get the kid's hopes up for like three days, take his excited little face to the store, take the freaking game right to the register, and right as the kid is about to get the game, take it back and not allow them to get it even though generally speaking the kid did nothing wrong. You're punishing the kid for your failure to look into the product you promised them.
Incidentally, it irritates me when parents say they'll get the kid the game without even knowing what it is and then go back on the promise.
If you say you're going to get it, get it. If you're not okay with buying it, don't, but don't tell your kid you're going to without even knowing what it is. Even if you find out at the store, if you already told the kid you were getting it and you're at the goddamn register, at least compromise. Make a rule, he can only play it with you in the room so you can explain things and whatnot.
But do ******* not get the kid's hopes up for like three days, take his excited little face to the store, take the freaking game right to the register, and right as the kid is about to get the game, take it back and not allow them to get it even though generally speaking the kid did nothing wrong. You're punishing the kid for your failure to look into the product you promised them.
User avatar #118 to #44 - godzillaeatslazers (10/01/2013) [-]
You list some very good points but what if the kid lied to the partent saying it is a T raited game and has nothing wrong with it so they say they can get it but then when they find out whats really inside it they think i dont want my kid playing this game
User avatar #202 to #118 - bladebites (10/01/2013) [-]
Then that has literally nothing to do with the situation I was speaking of. Obviously there are exceptions, I don't have to list every single one, especially considering I was speaking generally.
User avatar #207 to #202 - godzillaeatslazers (10/02/2013) [-]
see i was just setting an example it had everything to do with your comment. If the child where to say if they could get that game and the partent didnt know what was in it and just said sure and then they really find out what is in it. They might have learned new information about the game making them change their mind. If you where to buy your kid it and new nothing about it and then you find out whats in it would you still buy it for you kid just to keep a promise.
User avatar #210 to #207 - bladebites (10/02/2013) [-]
1- I can barely read your typing. I don't mean to be a dick or anything, I just literally had to decipher what you were saying.

2- I said "generally speaking". Throwing in ridiculously specific situations is pointless.
That's like me saying "Generally speaking, shooting people in the head is wrong", and you jumping in saying "WHAT IF IT'S SELF DEFENSE?"
There are obviously exceptions; I already acknowledged that. You don't have to, it's a moot point.
User avatar #50 to #44 - ninjahedgehog (10/01/2013) [-]
well said
User avatar #64 to #44 - achimp (10/01/2013) [-]
This is a very good point.
User avatar #172 to #44 - nighkey (10/01/2013) [-]
I'm a parent. I'm a parent who enjoys video games very much. But I'd rather smash my 10 year old's weekend hopes at the register and explain why something wasn't appropriate and apologize for not understanding than to get something my child isn't personally ready to accept with a mature mind set. They can leave with another game. Skyrim isn't 'perfect' but I'd rather they left with that then something that makes them curse at Grandma's or on the playground. (I've seen kids shouting FUS RO DAH!!) which is much easier to bare.

It depends on your child. If you are saying 'No' even after promising for a whole week and that's all they talk about, because you know they have a tendency to repeat words and concepts from media frequently and didn't prereview the game, then it might be better to say 'No'. They will probably pull the "Well I played it at a friends house and their mom said it was okay!" card, but that game will still be there when they are a year older. =)

I really hope my spawn grow up with the maturity to handle games like GTA and whatever else will come their way in, because they are actually really fun.
User avatar #201 to #172 - bladebites (10/01/2013) [-]
I understand your position and agree with you. I was speaking very generally, and mostly toward the parents that don't attempt to make the kid feel much better.
#51 to #44 - autoxx (10/01/2013) [-]
The kid knows what it is.
He is psyched about every prostitute and mafia boss he gets to shank.
He knows that the parent wouldn't buy it if they were informed but still he remains silent.
Lying by omission is still lying.

I lied to get Vigilante 8 and Twisted Metal
User avatar #86 to #51 - vortexrain (10/01/2013) [-]
There is no such thing as lying by omission. It there is, then keeping secrets is lying.
#55 to #51 - triggathepirate (10/01/2013) [-]
Lying by omission is best lying   
 I'm gonna burn in hell so bright. Shine bright like a 			******		 diamond.
Lying by omission is best lying
I'm gonna burn in hell so bright. Shine bright like a ****** diamond.
User avatar #73 to #55 - mondprinzessin (10/01/2013) [-]
like a what?
+6
#47 to #44 - Orc has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #203 to #47 - bladebites (10/01/2013) [-]
Close, but not exactly. I'm the babysitter of the kid in the story.
#157 - spdsky (10/01/2013) [-]
I got to say, I'm 13 years old, and my dad doesn't really care that much about GTA V. I got it on Friday, almost completed the game

But it's not that he doesn't care about my well-being, it's just that he's the most chill guy ever. 54 years old, and we go out on errands all the time, and this badass can pick up any girl he wants. Comes up with the best pickup lines ever, and makes me proud. We talk about all sorts of stuff, and he doesn't care what I do (super strict on drugs/alcohol though, even though I'd never want to do 'em anyway) as long as I get straight A's. He's the best guy I've ever known.

Oh, and by the way, he's not like some ghetto-ass 54 year old. He's a stand-up fellow who works hard for his money. Has a great job, 4 fully paid houses, and a few cars, and still humble enough to say he's not rich. He loves to wear suits and ties... haha.

He gives to any charities he can, he gives to the church, and he always keeps my confidence up.

Say what you want, say "Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy" or anything else. I don't care. My dad is amazing.

tl;dr My dad is pretty freakin' cool.

Pic related, funny father comic.
User avatar #158 to #157 - spdsky (10/01/2013) [-]
And also, parents are divorced, so Mom's not really in the picture.
#164 to #158 - kalendric (10/01/2013) [-]
Well, if your mom ditched him, he couldn't be THAT great.
User avatar #167 to #164 - spdsky (10/01/2013) [-]
Well, Mom forgot her medicine one day... **** happens.

Every time I visit she's fine for a day or two, then she completely ******* loses it.

She goes crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
User avatar #173 to #157 - nighkey (10/01/2013) [-]
Hey! I'm glad you get a dad. =D A good dad. Having ONE decent parent is so tough these days. I'm a parent too. I would get my 13 year old an M rated game provided I knew from experience how they would handle the content.

My motto: "The box says mature. Are you going to be mature about it?"
User avatar #177 to #157 - capslockrage (10/01/2013) [-]
I have been playing GTA games since I was 7/8 and my mother was always overly-protective of me, on account that she's a single mother. Some parents just realize that violent video games have little to no negative effect on children.

Also, having 4 houses paid off or not doesn't make you rich, anybody with less than $25 million in property + money, with the money accounting for at least half, isn't really rich, just well off.
#187 to #157 - dekyrptonian (10/01/2013) [-]
glad to see that parenting has evolved to the point where 7th graders are yelling at hookers to give them bj's
#197 to #157 - kaboomz (10/01/2013) [-]
This image has expired
your dad is awesome
and that comic is hilarious you should post it as content
#94 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
people like minnesotaburns on youtube whose video's consists of constantly trolling little kids need to die, they dont deserve the amount the amount of subscriber's they have. it's funny at first, but then it gets too repetitive. it's also pretty ironic because most of there subscriber's are also in age groups 9-13
people like minnesotaburns on youtube whose video's consists of constantly trolling little kids need to die, they dont deserve the amount the amount of subscriber's they have. it's funny at first, but then it gets too repetitive. it's also pretty ironic because most of there subscriber's are also in age groups 9-13
#98 to #94 - nyangiraffe (10/01/2013) [-]
Many people still enjoy it. Just because you don't doesn't make it any less liked by everyone else. People like him have a fanbase because people enjoy the content. Either avoid it if you don't like it.
#101 to #98 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
i make my opinion and you find it distasteful, so you thumb me down for it. and then you're using that gay ass retarded doge talking. you're nice
User avatar #112 to #101 - godzillaeatslazers (10/01/2013) [-]
dont worry i thumbed you up you shouldnt have gotten a down thumb
User avatar #104 to #101 - nyangiraffe (10/01/2013) [-]
The moment you said "need to die" when referring to those people your opinion became nothing but hate, and therefore is just invalid. You can have an opinion, but when you post it where the person was not mentioned in the content or even referenced your hate is out of place
#107 to #104 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
i think you stopped reading after that then, right?
yea i hate his work, that's a opinion. i dont want to kill them off from existence on this planet if that's what your thinking.
User avatar #109 to #107 - nyangiraffe (10/01/2013) [-]
Oh I read it all. And that would all be valid and grand if you didn't mention that they need to die. That hurts your argument as to why they don't deserve their praise. That phrase turns an opinion into hate and in all just is not needed.
#119 to #109 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
yea 3 word's affect a distasteful comment about one's work into a death threat. yea i wouldn't care if they died in a tragic fire but that's the way i see thing's. they blow ass and there ego's and snotty attitude's are carcinogens in any famous youtuber's video. sorry if you dont like my hatred, but most people dont make a big tussle about it
User avatar #130 to #119 - nyangiraffe (10/01/2013) [-]
They play a character for youtube, that is what they do. They are entertainers. Most people that do videos act nothing like they do during their videos when in normal situations. You are allowed to hate on something, but you need to learn that there are ways to go about talking about it. For one the content had nothing to do with Burns or those types of people. The content was about a small perk that you get from a job, to stop a kid from buying a game he shouldn't play. If the content had something to do with burns that would be fine, but it didn't and your hate was not needed and pointless.
User avatar #135 to #130 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
i was comparing burns to messing with little kids on the online community, while the post was giving a joke about not having kids under 13 to be on the mic or game itself. i dont know how you couldn't make the comparison but that's ok, i think. there character isn't fiction on youtube, it's what there views and actions are. dont know why your so being so hard about the concept of death or killing, im not going to shoot up a bunch of talentless hacks of youtuber's whose work can be pulled off by anyone,
User avatar #141 to #135 - nyangiraffe (10/01/2013) [-]
The fact is your need to bring it up at all and in such a way was pointless. And the content was in barely comparable to Burns or that type of content. Why bring it up at all I don't know, but for the small mention of a angry kid and a video game store to bring up thoughts of Burns, you must really hate people having fun at kid's expenses
User avatar #142 to #141 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
again, it's not hard to compare a little annoying kid wanting a more mature game to a man who makes videos specifically targeting these little kids in boring,dull, and in pointless ways. and if you believe that it was pointless bringing it up, and you're still acting like a hardass about it, then you either have some serious problems about death or you should have been my English teacher in high school. and yes, i do hate people who find entertainment in boring, repetitive **** videos like that, especially when all your doing is targeting a squeaker. comedy gold . gg im going to bed.
#143 to #142 - nyangiraffe (10/01/2013) [-]
It's as if you seriously didn't see me talk in circles around 1 point for 10 minutes and admit that it was the same thing almost. Glad you stuck in this long. The Green thumb is yours.
It's as if you seriously didn't see me talk in circles around 1 point for 10 minutes and admit that it was the same thing almost. Glad you stuck in this long. The Green thumb is yours.
#145 to #143 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
ty
User avatar #99 to #94 - kinginyellow (10/01/2013) [-]
I'm just disgusted when he goes to straight up harassment and bullying, making kids cry and then acting superior
#111 to #94 - godzillaeatslazers (10/01/2013) [-]
you need to take this in to consideration tho they are playing a 18 and + M rated game if they with not to get harassed by someone eligible to play the game they shouldn't play it.
User avatar #175 to #111 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
You shouldn't be harassed, no matter your age. Whether it's 18+ or not.
User avatar #206 to #175 - godzillaeatslazers (10/02/2013) [-]
they are playing an 18 + game they shouldnt be playing it in the first place
User avatar #209 to #206 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/02/2013) [-]
Didn't you read the god damn comment or what?
User avatar #211 to #209 - godzillaeatslazers (10/02/2013) [-]
They still cant complain its like robing a bank you cant complain if you get shot because you shouldnt be doing it in the first place
User avatar #212 to #211 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/03/2013) [-]
No. No communities by any means encourage badmouthing. Which means you shouldn't do it, whether you're young or old.

It's like minding your own business, then someone suddenly comes in and insults you.
Let's use your stupid analogy. "It's like being robbed, then shot, but you haven't done anything."
#213 to #212 - godzillaeatslazers (10/03/2013) [-]
No compaines encourage bad mouthing but they dont  say you cant do it however they say you have to be 18 + to play their game. Check and mate goodbye
No compaines encourage bad mouthing but they dont say you cant do it however they say you have to be 18 + to play their game. Check and mate goodbye
#217 to #213 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/04/2013) [-]
That doesn't entitle you to bad-mouth someone. They can easily complain, because the 18+ isn't because it's online, but because of the content of the game. Also, kids can't work because it's illegal. Not because of the chance of them being badmouth, but a ton of other reasons.

and if you scroll up, you will notice my point. That you shouldn't harass people, even though it's 18+.

Check and mate, retard.
#218 to #217 - godzillaeatslazers (10/04/2013) [-]
Kids cant work because its illegal What in the seven 			*******		 layers of hell are you talking about please reread your own comment 			********		   
   
And i never said just because they play an 18+ game they should get bad mouthed I just said the game is 18+ and they shouldnt be playing it in the first 			*******		 place    
   
Please re read your comment before you 			*******		 post it so i can understand what you mean
Kids cant work because its illegal What in the seven ******* layers of hell are you talking about please reread your own comment ********

And i never said just because they play an 18+ game they should get bad mouthed I just said the game is 18+ and they shouldnt be playing it in the first ******* place

Please re read your comment before you ******* post it so i can understand what you mean
User avatar #219 to #218 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/04/2013) [-]
Please re-read your own ******* comments you major smegma-licking idiotic monkey.
#175 to #111 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
You shouldn't be harassed, no matter your age. Whether it's 18+ or not.

Can't you read? It's not legal for kids to work, that's called child labour.

I know they shouldn't be playing it in the first place, but you seem to be too retarded to understand what I'm saying. I'll copy and paste it again.
#175 to #111 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
You shouldn't be harassed, no matter your age. Whether it's 18+ or not.

"They still cant complain".
Yes, yes they can. Re-read again yourself, seriously. It's as if you got all that smegma in your eyes instead of your mouth.
User avatar #220 to #219 - godzillaeatslazers (10/04/2013) [-]
1. Kids working has nothing to do with this subject of kids playing a game they shouldnt be playing in the ******* first place and getting harrased on it ********
2. You can get a job at 14 ********
3. If you get a job helping out your family that is not agenst child labor laws
4. It does not matter what your opinion is it still comes down to they are playing a game that they should not play if they get badmouthed that's their problem
User avatar #221 to #220 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/04/2013) [-]
1. If you actually managed to use a few of your brain cells, you'd notice that I was belittling your retarded little analogy.
Your argument: It's the kid's fault for being badmouthed because they are playing an 18+ game.
Mine: Yes, they shouldn't be playing it, but that doesn't entitle anyone to batmouth anyone.
Also you're wrong, companies do say that you can't do such a thing.
"The point of departure is thus that children have to be 15 years old and to have fulfilled their statutory duty to receive instruction to be able to take on work. The duty to receive instruction in Denmark is satisfied by nine years of school. The work that young people can take on is limited. Thus,young people are not allowed to work with dangerous machines, dangerous substances or materials or in other ways be exposed to major strain until they have attained the age of 18."
You can get a job, but you're missing the point. We're talking about kids though. So this includes those that are below the legal working age, which is 15 here. As you can see, it's just a normal easy job, like bringing out papers to households.
It is, because child labour is defined as children working that takes away too much of their childhood.
It does not matter what your opinion is, it still comes down to you being a ******* moron who can't properly read. If they get badmouthed, that's not their problem. Like I said, the 18+ isn't there to restrict them from playing with other players, but to restrict them from the game itself. Moron. It's as if you don't play games at all.

So, let me boil it down to you so your premature monkey brain may comprehend the situation.
They shouldn't play 18+ games, but that doesn't entitle anyone to insult and they can complain that they are being badmouthed, but they can't complain that they've been scarred or whatever by someone's head exploding on the screen. Do you understand you incompetent nincompoop?
#222 to #221 - godzillaeatslazers (10/04/2013) [-]
1. that has nothing to do with the analogy i did
2. I never said that playing an 18+ game in titled them to be harassed and for hopefully the last time THEY SHOULDNT BE ******* PLAYING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE GET THAT TROUGH YOUR HEAD
#223 to #222 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/04/2013) [-]
God damn you're retarded. I mean come on, a few lines is your best way of arguing, ignoring every and all other points?
If you, again were able to read.. Here's what I said. Second last line, I'm sure I said it before too.
"They shouldn't play 18+ games"
It's literally right ******* there.

Comment #211
"They still cant complain".
Comment #220
"It does not matter what your opinion is it still comes down to they are playing a game that they should not play if they get badmouthed that's their problem"

You're literally stating that they are entitled to badmouth kids and it's the kids' problem because they shouldn't be playing it in the first place.
I pointed it out, now if you're going to disagree with these obvious facts, I'm going to lose all hope for at least one spark, just one itty bitty tiny little sign of intelligence in you.
#226 to #223 - godzillaeatslazers (10/06/2013) [-]
What are you talking about your stating no 			*******		 facts so what the 			****		 are you talking about, your calling me retarded when your basing you argument on an opinion and im stating mine on a fact.  In no point in what i have said that just because they play it in entitles them to get bad mouthed that means your Implying that i think they entitle to get badmouthed witch is very stupid of you.  It all comes down to i am right and you are wrong.   You are complaining that kids are getting bad mouthed for a game that is 18 + that they are playing well thats your opinion while i am saying they shouldn't be playing it in the first place witch is a fact.  I never said playing per said game entitles them to get badmouthed again your implying that.  So when it comes down to it its your opinion vs my fact so AKA im right your wrong goodbye.
What are you talking about your stating no ******* facts so what the **** are you talking about, your calling me retarded when your basing you argument on an opinion and im stating mine on a fact. In no point in what i have said that just because they play it in entitles them to get bad mouthed that means your Implying that i think they entitle to get badmouthed witch is very stupid of you. It all comes down to i am right and you are wrong. You are complaining that kids are getting bad mouthed for a game that is 18 + that they are playing well thats your opinion while i am saying they shouldn't be playing it in the first place witch is a fact. I never said playing per said game entitles them to get badmouthed again your implying that. So when it comes down to it its your opinion vs my fact so AKA im right your wrong goodbye.
User avatar #228 to #226 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/06/2013) [-]
"No facts".

Jesus **** , you can't even read, let alone spell.
I'm just going to let you re-read this entire conversation untill you realize how god damn stupid you are. "godzillaeatslazers".

It's obvious that you don't have the brain capacity to understand ******** and it's so much easier to argue if you're just going to be like "lol no". You're not even giving a reason. What are you, 10?
User avatar #229 to #228 - godzillaeatslazers (10/06/2013) [-]
Its your Opinion that kids shouldn't get bad mouthed for playing a game they shouldn't play its my Fact that they shouldn't be playing it in the first place. That's the end of the argument because i cant explain it anymore though your ******* 24 km thick head
User avatar #230 to #229 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/06/2013) [-]
You ******* moronic monkey brain.

I didn't say that was the fact.
"My fact". That's funny.
I've pointed out several times that I also said they shouldn't be playing it.

Now, it'd be nice if you were able to read, heck even spell properly.
User avatar #231 to #230 - godzillaeatslazers (10/06/2013) [-]
I never said it was your fact smart one your just using that fancy thing called implying again, i said it was your opinion, can you honestly read before you let your ass take over the job of your mouth? When it comes down to the original argument its "You think kids shouldn't get badmouthed over COD." My Offence to that was "They shouldn't be playing it in the first place." So lets have a recap of it your did in fact say they Shouldn't be playing that. That means your whole argument you have going here is invalid. No i never said it entitles them to get badmouthed just for playing it you implied that So when it comes down your argument is invalid since you agreed with me on my counter argument. Oh by the way since your saying to me that i cant spell when you should know when you use " It goes after the period not before. This is now the end of the argument you think you have going here because you've made your argument invalid so you have nothing else to argue on.
User avatar #232 to #231 - tylosaurus ONLINE (10/07/2013) [-]
Oh my ******* god, it baffles me how retarded you are.
You keep circling around in this ******** , using the same retarded reasoning as before with your stupid opinionated "facts", as opposed to the facts that I presented. Just shut up before you embarass yourself anymore.

Let me do it like you.
"Ur wrong, I'm right, you state no fact, I make fact, ur argument is invalid, mine isn't, (insert argument that already explained here, here and here again.)"
Seriously, just read through the conversation. There are so many things you've missed, probably because you still suck at reading as much as you suck at spelling.
User avatar #113 to #111 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
most people should just ignore the squeaker's. i dont know why people always try to rant on them and push their buttons.
User avatar #116 to #113 - godzillaeatslazers (10/01/2013) [-]
they do it to try to annoy them enough to get them to quit the game and try to teach them a lesson of maturity
User avatar #120 to #116 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
idk if that is what people see as entertainment now a days then i need to rethink people's definition on comedy.
User avatar #127 to #120 - godzillaeatslazers (10/01/2013) [-]
dont get me wrong tho there are some good squeekers that are very polite but think of it this way dealing with a bad squeeker is like dealing with a stupid person somepeople find it funny to mess witht hem and others find it funny to punish them for their stupidity
User avatar #131 to #127 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
it's kind of funny if the kid's a dick to humanity, and some guy is giving him a little taste on reality, but kid's just being squeaker's should be the real reason we see the mute button being in games, not excuses to yank their chains or in some cases even start cussing at them.
User avatar #132 to #131 - godzillaeatslazers (10/01/2013) [-]
i agree with you their they shouldnt be using language like that to little kids but again its COD not much you can do besides mute
User avatar #139 to #132 - theverysadpotato **User deleted account** (10/01/2013) [-]
if cod dies, so does those big trolling channels on youtube. but then all the decent commentaries and tip and tricks guys would die too. there's no reasonable way of getting them off, so i just let them to do there thing, despite my views.
#125 to #94 - zedacedia ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
Burnsie is ******* hilarious. In small doses anyways. But I'm an asshole so I like that sort of thing.
he calls me beautiful I can't be mad at him...
User avatar #163 to #94 - darkangeloffire (10/01/2013) [-]
Who are those people?
#110 - harri (10/01/2013) [-]
Don't kids even know what THESE are?
#121 to #110 - zedacedia ONLINE (10/01/2013) [-]
>implying kids will want to play a system with **** graphics and in some cases archaic game design especially when compared to the current generation.
>implying your nostalgia will make kids like old games more.
>implying old games are inherently better than GTA5
#128 to #121 - saltyfries (10/01/2013) [-]
your trolling level is maximum, I respect it
User avatar #159 to #121 - spdsky (10/01/2013) [-]
Heyheyheyeheyeheyeheyheyeeheyeheyehy don't jump to conclusions.

There's some *************** kids like me who love nostalgia. Played the **** outta Ocarina of Time with my 6 year old little brother on our old N64. Even play that **** on my older brother's phone's N64 emulator. And Super Smash Bros. is the most fun you can have on any god damn console.

THUS, YOU SHALL NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS FROM HERE ON.

Unless you're just trolling and I like being stupid
User avatar #126 to #121 - harri (10/01/2013) [-]
No, I'm a game collector and generally speaking, games nowadays don't have the same feel to them anymore. I'd LOVE to play GTA 5, but I can't yet.

Get ******* mad about it, you crybaby.
#147 to #126 - anon (10/01/2013) [-]
I do not sense crying at his end of the argument.
The "feel" you describe is nostalgia.
You hand a child Super Mario 3 and he'll give you a "are you crazy" look.
Maybe the storyline has deteriorated over the years, but over all the only changes are positive, such as; graphics; durability, portability.
If you have problems with the remote, adapt. like you have with your first videogame.

~ Sincerely, the Anon who can't stand videogame bagging of any sorts.
User avatar #171 to #147 - harri (10/01/2013) [-]
Did I say I've never picked up a PlayStation 3 or Xbox controller in my life? That's my picture, in fact, and I've played so many damn consoles that it's become an affinity to me. It can be described as nostalgia, but it is something MUCH more to me.
User avatar #161 to #147 - spdsky (10/01/2013) [-]
........................

Super Mario 64 is the **** . And Ocarina of Time. And Super Smash Bros. And 1080 Snowboarding (that game is fun).

~ Sincerely, some *************** 13 year old faggot (as you guys like to call us)
User avatar #129 to #126 - saltyfries (10/01/2013) [-]
don't feed the troll
[ 231 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)