Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#17 - gcharto (09/28/2013) [-]
I love this kind of art
User avatar #24 to #17 - hundrings (09/28/2013) [-]
could you lend me a link to any source at all to one of these pieces? I started searching for it on google, but I have no idea how to put it into search words.
User avatar #65 to #24 - fullosprey (09/28/2013) [-]
You need to login to view this link here you are good sir, also they are apparently called Anamorphic Sculptures.
#98 to #65 - niggastolemyname (09/28/2013) [-]
Anamorphic eh?
User avatar #60 to #24 - danaldick (09/28/2013) [-]
it's a sculpture that can be seen using a cylindrical mirror, so I would try "cylindrical mirror sculptures"
 Friends (0)