The end to the Gender Battle.. Done with all of this Feminazi .. I was taught that women are naturally sweet, loving, sensual, that I should give them some sort
Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search

The end to the Gender Battle.

Done with all of this Feminazi **** .

I was taught that
women are naturally sweet,
loving, sensual, that I should give
them some sort of preferential treatment,
that happy wife equals happy life.
Just like men, women can be:
Women are more special than men.
Women are the as men
and THAT is gender equality
...
+1698
Views: 72838
Favorited: 252
Submitted: 08/03/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to cainimusprime E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(494):

[ 494 comments ]
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#520 - grasman ONLINE (08/06/2013) [-]
I never treated girls any other way I would treat any of my male friends.
But at the same time I didn't have much to do with them anyways, because they were always interested in completely different stuff.
Until I was around 18 or something like that I never met a girl who was interested in similar stuff as me.
And as far as I can tell, back in the good old school days, this applied to the biggest part of my class.
It just seemed to me that while we were talking about our favorite tv shows, games and stuff, they were just interested in getting boyfriends and doing their nails and **** .
Now it could be that women are naturally interested in other stuff.
But actually nowadays it seems to me like women are actually adopting the feminine stereotype in their younger years, at their own will apparently ( of course the parents are involved in this though ), and then they start yelling at the men when they are older.
I mean you know how the typical feminie stereotype looks like, right? Just watch a random high school comedy.
Now the funny thing is, and I bet I'm not the only guy, I was never interested in those girls at all. Too much makeup and such **** just chases me away.
The girls I'm really attracted to aren't those wannabe models with short skirts and 3 pounds makeup in their face.
Sometimes women cry about being seen as sexobjects. But considering how most of them are dressed all the time I have to say: It's hardly surprising.
I don't get why women do this to themselves.
It's like they're making fun of themselves.
And then it's the mens fault!?
<MFW
User avatar #493 - sabcy (08/04/2013) [-]
If women ruled the world, we would have gender neutrality, because men who wanted change would do so logical, and efficiently, then they would stop at a point.
User avatar #491 - niggernazi ONLINE (08/04/2013) [-]
i need femenism because bitches aint **** but hoes and tricks
0
#488 - footballmaniac has deleted their comment [-]
#486 - SpicerHyx (08/04/2013) [-]
People have to accept that the genders will never be truly equal.    
The fact that our bodies are so different alone makes it nearly impossible to be physically equal and with the evolution of social norms, we will never go back to Hunter/Gatherer everyone does their part equality.    
Now, the whole women being able to get away with calling rape or men getting away with said rape is just a 						******					 up situation in itself that needs to be handled from a social standpoint, not a biological. (If that makes sense)   
   
TL;DR? The &quot;Gender Equality&quot; battle will never be won.
People have to accept that the genders will never be truly equal.
The fact that our bodies are so different alone makes it nearly impossible to be physically equal and with the evolution of social norms, we will never go back to Hunter/Gatherer everyone does their part equality.
Now, the whole women being able to get away with calling rape or men getting away with said rape is just a ****** up situation in itself that needs to be handled from a social standpoint, not a biological. (If that makes sense)

TL;DR? The "Gender Equality" battle will never be won.
User avatar #519 to #486 - Eggerz (08/06/2013) [-]
maybe the "calling rape" issue really shouldn't be a valid arguing point in the gender equality debate. to lie because you are having regret about your actions is deplorable in any situation besides just rape. perhaps the best argument is that men and women should be treated the same in all areas that are gender neutral such as job ability or household duties. of course a man can't give birth as a woman and a woman can't do....some..things....an man can do.....sorry, couldn't think of anything. women can bodybuild and play sports, and eat meat, and play video games and rationalize a situation.....hmmmm so yeah maybe men and women aren't as different physically except for the sex organs.
User avatar #496 to #486 - monkee (08/04/2013) [-]
I'm not sure why you are getting thumbed down, your basic point is correct. Physically and neurologically men and women are quite different. There is a reason different mental illnesses and physical complaints do not affect the the two genders equally. However, gender equality is based around the notion that if an individual wants to do something or access some aspect of a modern society, their gender should not be included in the decision to allow them to do so. Unless there is a rational and logical argument against a specific gender taking part in some activities discrimination should not be an issue. I can't think of an example right now, but I'm sure someone will have some.

That said, rape affects both genders, as does abuse, idiocy and social limitations. Instead of bickering about our differences and spawning hatred because of a persons ignorance on these issues, perhaps society should use this knowledge to judge the qualities the individual possesses, not the gender as a whole. Feminazis and misogynists do not represent their genders, in the same way that any other group of extremists do not represent their respective field.

Hatred is too easy to gain. Educate yourself if you struggle to defend your beliefs. Choose a variety of different sources so you're not getting all your information from one point of view. Do not immediately discredit one point of view because of a personal vendetta against a particular individual or group. Do this, and you're getting closer to gaining wisdom every day.
User avatar #502 to #496 - SpicerHyx (08/04/2013) [-]
I'm probably getting thumbed down because they automatically assume I'm a male that doesn't want the genders to be equal, when really I'm a female that knows they never will be.
#485 - arkondoma (08/04/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #484 - tengustark (08/04/2013) [-]
The same? No. Sure; both can be ******** . But women run entirely off of emotion and what feels good. They will never skip out on a chance to learn more about themselves emotionally; so that any benefit to their persons is obtained. Even if it means another person suffers for it. It is for this reason that at least 98% of women haven't the capacity for loyalty or honor. It simply doesn't exist for them. Think your gf or wife is one of a kind? Think again. She'd cheat circles around your ass under the right circumstances and that is cold fact. You wouldn't believe how many women wake up next to a dude they've had an affair with; get on a phone and talk to their ' ******* feeding them lies in the most convincing ways humanly possible.There is no remorse. No regret. Believe me- I've seen it.

Tl'dr; spend all of your money and time on yourself and your bros. Trust me. It'll save you so much ******* trouble in the long run.
#500 to #484 - monkee (08/04/2013) [-]
If this is your experience of all women you know I seriously suggest you change your social group.
If this is your experience of all women you know I seriously suggest you change your social group.
User avatar #504 to #500 - tengustark (08/04/2013) [-]
It has nothing to do with any social group. This is how things are in today's society. It's almost common sense. My point is that the fairy tale love stories of our childhood are impossible in these days. Don't believe me? Get yourself in a few relationships and see for yourself. In fact; ask anyone who's been on the 'dating scene' for a while. Don't be naive. Most women are more so skilled at deception than a government official; and that's saying something. Yeah; most guys are too. But in a general sense. men tend to operate more so using reason as opposed to emotion- whereas women do the complete opposite. This is not sexism. This is well known gender psychology. Chances are; your lover isn't special. And if you are a woman yourself. You're lying to yourself. If not you then you certainly have female friends. and either way; you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.
User avatar #510 to #504 - monkee (08/04/2013) [-]
Considering I'm sexually monogamous and one night stands make my skin crawl, I feel confident in saying I would never cheat. I've had the opportunity in the past and every time excused myself from the situation in disgust. Saying you're not sexist then using the words 'all women' is counter productive. People are skilled in deception, not genders. Physiological and Psychological difference are real, I do not deny that. However, if you're going to play that card I could argue that men are biologically geared to cheat, due to the fact that it requires much less energy for a male to contribute towards conception and childbirth. You would react with anger and probably rebutt what I'm saying with another argument insinuating women are even worse in the same or similar category. The fact of the matter is these arguments can find supporting facts based on science for either side of the fence. Assuming a whole group is the same because of individual actions is ridiculous, and uses the same logic as crazy feminists assuming all men are the same because they've been ****** over a few times.
User avatar #512 to #510 - tengustark (08/04/2013) [-]
This is very, true; I can admit. However you're not taking into the account- the distinct societal differences between men and women (Assuming you live somewhere in America). This is the foundation of my point. This is a society where women are generally empowered for the very same things men are demonized for. It takes very little observation to realize this much. Even being accountable for your own actions is something females have the choice to completely ignore. In 2009 a study by time magazine published that 40% of married women admitted to cheating while 80% thought that the act itself was justified- with no details on individual cases. Why? Because society says that's okay. It's okay to mutilate a young male- but you could never do so to a young woman. And that is the basis for my claim. Which is to say: Women aren't stupid. They know (And yes, I'm going to be general here) exactly what they can get away with and how to get away with it. Even if we ignore biological impulses and basic psychological instinct; its the fact that things are the way they are in these times- that make a women more likely to cheat; among other things. They simply have the advantage and incentive to do so. And that isn't even accounting for the conditioning that males generally receive. (You have to be the provider, you have to be this way to be considered a real man. etc). Even these things; in some way- give a women more intensive to commit adultery. There are the rare few who won't. I can admit that. But in a general sense? Cheating and lying all around.
#487 to #484 - kcits (08/04/2013) [-]
"It is for this reason that at least 98% of women haven't the capacity for loyalty or honor."
User avatar #481 - rplix (08/04/2013) [-]
My university has a confessions page, and I gotta say, the women are more horny than men by a long shot.
#473 - zearken (08/04/2013) [-]
what a bunch a bunch of fedora wearing butt hurt ******* .
User avatar #519 to #473 - strangemoo ONLINE (08/05/2013) [-]
Just shut the **** up.
#470 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
0
#468 - deadmilk has deleted their comment [-]
#443 - sammiemoore ONLINE (08/04/2013) [-]
I agree that women and men are equal, we share all the same idea/traits/etc. The media wants both genders to be picture perfect. But having more power over men doesn't make women &quot;equal&quot;. I honestly don't get why they want more power. They have everything they need. They can VOTE, they can join the military, they can wear whatever they want, say whatever they want, do whatever they want, act however they want, and be whoever they want. They have the freedom as everyone else, so I don't see why they strive for more. To me, in a relationship, in a household, the men and woman are the same. Equal. If I want something, I ask and talk to my fiance' about it. I don't go &quot;I want dees&quot; and spend our money the way I want because I'm female, and have DA POWA, that's just wrong to me.    
   
But what does upset me, from what I remember, is that women are payed .75c per 1$ of men (i'm not sure if it's changed).   
   
That is the only thing as of late I can see they want to be changed that is REALITY. That is smart to do.  Correct me if I'm wrong on the money issue though, I haven't heard/read about it in a long while so.
I agree that women and men are equal, we share all the same idea/traits/etc. The media wants both genders to be picture perfect. But having more power over men doesn't make women "equal". I honestly don't get why they want more power. They have everything they need. They can VOTE, they can join the military, they can wear whatever they want, say whatever they want, do whatever they want, act however they want, and be whoever they want. They have the freedom as everyone else, so I don't see why they strive for more. To me, in a relationship, in a household, the men and woman are the same. Equal. If I want something, I ask and talk to my fiance' about it. I don't go "I want dees" and spend our money the way I want because I'm female, and have DA POWA, that's just wrong to me.

But what does upset me, from what I remember, is that women are payed .75c per 1$ of men (i'm not sure if it's changed).

That is the only thing as of late I can see they want to be changed that is REALITY. That is smart to do. Correct me if I'm wrong on the money issue though, I haven't heard/read about it in a long while so.
User avatar #489 to #443 - sabcy (08/04/2013) [-]
don't care if pony, that is adorable
User avatar #515 to #489 - sammiemoore ONLINE (08/04/2013) [-]
I like your profile picture
#450 to #443 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
but women get maternity leave, and the 75 cent thing is an old as dirt slogan people still cling to
User avatar #455 to #450 - sammiemoore ONLINE (08/04/2013) [-]
What does maternity leave have anything to do with them being payed?
0
#434 - sanguinesolitude has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #429 - artemisstra (08/04/2013) [-]
The time that dude punched Snookie in the face was quality
#425 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
There is particular things in nature that cause men and women to be better at different things. For example.
> be woman serving in Afghanistan (veteran years) you know your stuff by now
> You on duty when you receive a call, We have a man down, shot in both legs during combat, he cant walk at all.
> "No need to fear, I can carry you out of the hot zone and get you fixed up!"
> you try to lift him.
> oh_ **** .jpg, spaghetti drips from your forehead. (just joking I wont go that route)
> But you realize now that you are 135 LBS trying to lift this soldier that weighs 165-185 LBS whom is holding 90 LBS of combat gear
> You try to take off most of his gear to make him lighter
> still looking at almost 200 LBS, cant take him more than a few feet.
I dont trust women in combat situations for this reason, they may know how to do it, but they did not go through the same form of puberty as men and lack muscle forming testosterone that gives a natural edge.
User avatar #447 to #425 - nimba (08/04/2013) [-]
100kg guy here, I know a couple fit, but small, 50/60/70kg teenage girls that have fireman's lifted me, and could probs carry me a good few hundred meters. I would say that the main problem with women in war situations is the threat of rape/torture if captured, especially as Islamic fighters don't treat them as with honour like they may with male captives because women in their culture can't be treated the same as a male soldier.
User avatar #433 to #425 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
I'm women, and I don't want to say this but it's a fact.... female hormones in combat situation or any other, calms men down.... male hormones only, with no females in group, makes men more violent like they need to be in combat. I'm into equal, but be educated also. No women in combat unless it's on THEIR side.
User avatar #490 to #433 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
Who would you trust to have your back, the guy thats calm or the guy who's mind is set to a primal state?
#516 to #490 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
That does not even make sense, are you saying that because of testosterone in our youth we are going to be acting primal?
Now you just sound like the jerk offs at planet fitness
User avatar #517 to #516 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
It was an example aimed towards lulu's logic, why dont you read the whole thread before bitching?
User avatar #492 to #490 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
That's what I said that no on seems to get .... Nature calms men down when they are around women and children, and sets men in fight mode when only men are around.. so no women in combat in my opinion.
User avatar #495 to #492 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
Alright....allow me to rephrase the question......who would you think would make the more logical choice, the guy whos aware of his surroundings and is down to earth, or the guy whos thoughts are "Sun hot, gear heavy..........Robertson give bad look, me no like." By your logic women and children would actually be doing soldiers a favor by helping them concentrate.
User avatar #497 to #495 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
I am going crazy.... BY MY LOGIC, women in combat would ruin men for the fight and should not be there or else the enemy has an edge we no longer have. YOU DON"T WANT CALM MEN IN BATTLE, you want men who are ready to bite the enemy and rip their heads off.
User avatar #501 to #497 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
Your argument would be an EXCELLENT one if it werent for the way wars are fought nowadays. Ask any gun enthusiast, the best holder of a firearm is a calm one. Not only for their safety, but for the safety of their comrades. The most aggressive party would be the victorious one if every encounter involved melee combat, but today, that rarely happens.
User avatar #503 to #501 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
Ohhhhh, I am behind the times, Thank You
#505 to #503 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
Sarcasm
-How anyone can win in everything. xD
User avatar #506 to #505 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
I am NOT being sarcastic, you spend too much time on FJ, lol.
#507 to #506 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
Theres no such thing as "Too much..."
User avatar #508 to #507 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
AMEN !!! lol I'm here 6-10 hours a day myself
User avatar #498 to #497 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
Damn, sorry I forgot to make it white.
User avatar #476 to #433 - kommandantvideo (08/04/2013) [-]
found the feminazi
User avatar #478 to #476 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
AM NOT, I am SCIENCEBITCH !!!
#440 to #433 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
I will say that woman have there talents but I just don't think war is one of them... A girl can be just as much of a leader or trustworthy soldier as everyone else, but it is still to the point that they wont be able to physically reproduce the same force a male can. (IN MOST CASES, I know there is always going to be those odds from the bunch)
<And I also know it sounds like I'm being a terrible oppressor of woman, but i'm not saying it out of hate, i'm stating it by statistical analysis>
TESTS MORE THAN LIKELY DONE BY FILTHY PIGS OF MEN! SEXISTS RAPE MONGERS
User avatar #494 to #440 - PVTDickStryker (08/04/2013) [-]
You obviously dont know what your talking about. When ANYONE is put in a life or death situation (not necessarily their life either.) they can surpass just about ANY physical obstacle in their path. There have been various women who, through adrenaline rushes, lift a ******* car when their husband got stuck under that. Want a more direct example? The ****** that bore me was also a guerrilla fighter in Nicaragua, with bullet wounds to prove it. If you ask her what getting shot feels like she says "Its just like if someone was lightly poking you....but its a bitch when they cool down." Hell, Ive seen her beat the **** out of numerous grown ******* men, one for threatening me when I was about 3-4 years old, and another that was abusing his kid in a public beach.
User avatar #499 to #494 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
It was her son stuck under the car, in the 1970's, I remember that article.
User avatar #442 to #440 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
lol, I hear you
User avatar #428 to #425 - theugandanhero (08/04/2013) [-]
I like how you were about to do the whole "spaghetti" thing but you went a different direction.
Hilarious
User avatar #423 - Jloughrey (08/04/2013) [-]
I agree with poiklman. If you can hit like a man you can get hit back like a man. One of my ex girlfriend's dads told me that once. Just because you are a woman does not make you a fragile little piece of glass.
#421 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
Men are the superior gender and they have to realize that. The only reason why we let them think they are equal to us is so we can **** them. We know if we told them the truth they wouldn't have sex with us, so we pretend and let them think what they want. I swear once we find a way to make babies without needing women they will become our sex slaves.
User avatar #435 to #421 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
It's a lot more likely we will replace men and be done with War, Rape, Violence of all kinds, and live happily ever after btw ANON = COWARD
#469 to #435 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
Women are extremely violent what the **** are you talking about? Bitches are crazy when they get into a fight. And no war or violence? Ever heard of the amazonians? The women warriors? Fat bitches rape small guys more often than you think.
User avatar #472 to #469 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
anons are extremely cowardly, why the **** are you talking.
#511 to #472 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
What is with the people on this site and their obsession with having an account? It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is what i'm saying. My identity isn't important. Your account really is no different than posting anonymously.
User avatar #514 to #511 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
DAMN IT !!! I'm sorry bro, I forgot to hit the white square
#513 to #511 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
It is, cause I have to endure red thumbs when people dont' agree with my opinion,  and that costs me points in the items game.   You don't get notices to come back when people talk back to you, I do.     You don't get  300 thumbs and happy when people think you've said something great, I do    Peace anon, I dont' really mind you.   btw,  we can play together with funny pics and gifs,  you cannot.   I could be holding a gun to your head right now, next to this comment... but I prefer just to show you a funny GIF
It is, cause I have to endure red thumbs when people dont' agree with my opinion, and that costs me points in the items game. You don't get notices to come back when people talk back to you, I do. You don't get 300 thumbs and happy when people think you've said something great, I do Peace anon, I dont' really mind you. btw, we can play together with funny pics and gifs, you cannot. I could be holding a gun to your head right now, next to this comment... but I prefer just to show you a funny GIF
User avatar #454 to #435 - nimba (08/04/2013) [-]
Put your ******* opinions in easy to read text pluz.
User avatar #456 to #454 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
put your ******* opinion up your ass please
User avatar #463 to #456 - nimba (08/04/2013) [-]
Almost there ;)
Seriously though, your ****** grey colour is too hard to read, suggesting that you don't want people to read what you're writing in which case what's the point. Additionally, don't get so defensive, that wasn't an opinion; it was a request.
User avatar #466 to #463 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
OK, sowwy
User avatar #446 to #435 - plazmaflare (08/04/2013) [-]
Your logic is just as bad as that anon's.
User avatar #448 to #446 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
Just making a point against the idea of getting rid of women, not that either can be done.
#420 - sweetellie (08/04/2013) [-]
It's not women's fault that the media portrays them in an unrealistic way, so there's no need to be so shocked that they're any different to you. I mean, being raised a certain way can influence a person to think and behave cause them to change their behaviour, but that doesn't mean it's going to completely change their mindsets. Of course women aren't special, and it's ridiculous for people to give them special attention (As most of you do) for being born with a ****** . People should be considered special for things they've actually earned and achieved for themselves.
User avatar #437 to #420 - luluwho (08/04/2013) [-]
It's an old male sexist trick to put a woman on a pedital they can knock them off of later, and then abuse them.... Common Respect for all persons feelings is all we need.
User avatar #464 to #437 - sweetellie (08/04/2013) [-]
But not all males are sexist.. I imagine that Some just like the way women look and want to have a relationship or maybe just sex with them, so initially they're bound to treat them like they're something special..
#419 - anonymous (08/04/2013) [-]
THIS
[ 494 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)