True wisdom. . 3 File: magmas KB. 350x361) Anonymous 112: 1 ) ornl _ / lla/ ck new an ls We harder for males or females? Cl my slow crawl ) . 13 til "tlel, male
x
Click to expand

Comments(178):

[ 178 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #74 - priestoftheoldones (08/02/2013) [-]
**priestoftheoldones rolled user random asshole ** This is the person that makes the world suck.
#83 to #74 - questionquota ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
Yet another amazing roll I didn't get...
User avatar #103 to #74 - coolcalx (08/02/2013) [-]
I'm... flabbergasted. that roll went absolutely perfectly.
User avatar #116 to #103 - nsfwbrowserv (08/02/2013) [-]
Bangladesh!
#99 to #74 - HugeBalls (08/02/2013) [-]
You better believe I'm gonna favorite this comment
#191 to #99 - ironsoul ONLINE (08/03/2013) [-]
somewhat related pic
User avatar #78 to #74 - theawesomeguy (08/02/2013) [-]
stupid assholes
#105 to #74 - huszti (08/02/2013) [-]
best possible outcome.  did you sacrifice your soul to get that?
best possible outcome. did you sacrifice your soul to get that?
#93 to #74 - pleebnutbubber (08/02/2013) [-]
I knew it, I'm surrounded by assholes!
#137 to #93 - thepink (08/02/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #196 to #93 - strikous (08/08/2013) [-]
laughingguy.gif
#81 - delphine (08/02/2013) [-]
harder... because of females...
harder... because of females...
#7 - grandtheftkoala **User deleted account** (08/01/2013) [-]
also females, because of other females
also females, because of other females
User avatar #56 - srskate (08/02/2013) [-]
because 4chan is where one should take all of their social advice and wisdom.
#54 - xsap (08/02/2013) [-]
>tfw no qt gf
>tfw no qt gf
User avatar #121 to #54 - tragono **User deleted account** (08/02/2013) [-]
qt3.14
#126 to #54 - nicoquitemad (08/02/2013) [-]
That's my boy!
#60 to #54 - timmity (08/02/2013) [-]
i laughed at that gif for 7 minutes
i laughed at that gif for 7 minutes
User avatar #76 to #54 - alphagex (08/02/2013) [-]
I don't get something when i was a kid i was watching that show called caillou and like that kid never had hair on his head i mean what kinda kid does not have hair in his head did he had cancer or something?
#42 - felixfj (08/02/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #64 to #42 - teefa (08/02/2013) [-]
haha i ******* loved that ad.
User avatar #97 to #64 - justsomechickyo (08/02/2013) [-]
What's this ad for?
User avatar #189 to #97 - teefa (08/03/2013) [-]
its an australian cornetto ad
User avatar #190 to #189 - teefa (08/03/2013) [-]
wait no, its drumstick ad sorry i always get them two mixed up
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqyiFtLnKkc
User avatar #192 to #190 - justsomechickyo (08/03/2013) [-]
Ah thank you sir!
User avatar #193 to #192 - teefa (08/03/2013) [-]
no problem
*ma'am
#79 - ibleedbmx (08/02/2013) [-]
**ibleedbmx rolled user psychoticcaleb **
User avatar #80 to #79 - psychoticcaleb (08/02/2013) [-]
Yes
#136 to #135 - nicoquitemad (08/02/2013) [-]
Good one Bats!
Good one Bats!
#52 - hydromatic (08/02/2013) [-]
Inb4 people begin arguing in the comme-Oh.

nevermind
User avatar #26 - toadkillerdog (08/01/2013) [-]
and now everyone argues that they have it the hardest.....
Because as we all know, every single person on the internet is a goddamn saint...
User avatar #107 - reginleif (08/02/2013) [-]
**reginleif rolled user chosencausefuckyou **

makes my life me hard.
User avatar #108 to #107 - Dwarf (08/02/2013) [-]
makes my life me hard
#89 - falconxmard (08/02/2013) [-]
**falconxmard rolled a random image posted in comment #45 at Rolling Stone **   
<- what makes my life harder
**falconxmard rolled a random image posted in comment #45 at Rolling Stone **
<- what makes my life harder
#96 to #89 - brokenhalf (08/02/2013) [-]
**brokenhalf rolled a random image posted in comment #25 at And then the fight started… ** this makes my life hard
#109 to #96 - Dwarf (08/02/2013) [-]
**Dwarf rolled a random image posted in comment #592230 at Video Games Board - console gaming, pc vs console gaming, video console and games ** This makes my life hard.
User avatar #110 to #109 - brokenhalf (08/02/2013) [-]
i hate it when my lightsabers break
#112 to #109 - metalkprint (08/02/2013) [-]
This image has expired
**metalkprint rolled a random image posted in comment #25 at van vs lamborghini ** This makes my life hard.
#120 to #112 - ravhasin ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
**ravhasin rolled a random image posted in comment #16 at This post gave me band-AIDS ** what makes my life harder
#125 to #120 - theavatarspupil (08/02/2013) [-]
**theavatarspupil rolled a random image posted in comment #41 at 3.14 ** This makes my DICK hard
#132 to #89 - ThatFatMummy (08/02/2013) [-]
**ThatFatMummy rolled a random image posted in comment #63 at GG Link ** this is what stops my life from being hard
#138 to #89 - teranin ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
**teranin rolled a random image posted in comment #22 at "Everything's going to be alright!" ** this makes my life hard. We're doing that, apparently
#144 to #89 - curveball (08/02/2013) [-]
**curveball rolled a random image posted in comment #184 at Cleverbot **
What makes my life hard.
#140 - jeffyd (08/02/2013) [-]
**jeffyd rolled a random image posted in comment #97578 at Hating - file complaints, whine, airline complaints, rustle jimmies **
this makes me hard
User avatar #142 to #140 - jeffyd (08/02/2013) [-]
oooh yeah, smother that butter all over, mmmm...
#141 to #140 - teranin ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
**teranin rolled a random image posted in comment #30 at ... ** how very british of you
#133 - weenieandthebutt (08/02/2013) [-]
I personally believe that unless you live in the Middle East, it's just as hard as being a male than it is being a female so 			****		 this, &quot;recognizing your male privilege 			****		&quot;. I'm gonna note down all the disadvantages of being a male:   
   
-Evolution dictates that it's a lot harder to get laid as a male, FACT! Men are tested on so many characteristics such as his dress sense, his confidence, his body language, his social skills and level of social value. At least all a woman has to do is have a vagina and not be horrendously ugly. This point is relevant since it's more than just about sexual pleasure. Many men go through anxiety, anger and depression when they can't get laid or find love.   
   
-A woman can shout you down in public and belittle you whereas it'd be seen as abuse if the gender roles were reversed.   
   
-Men often get shamed for their sexuality, especially if they're a virgin. The variant may occur in females with slut-shaming but accept they can't seem to accept that it's not a socially desirable trait. People don't look up to me highly for being a virgin but I just suck it in and deal with it. At least being a slut is a choice whereas some men aren't virgins by choice and are often stigmatised or attacked by it.   
   
-Men have to conform to a much stricter dress code whether in a club or a work environment.    
   
-Men are stigmatized as testestrone-fuelled douchebags just for working out in the gym and wanting a muscular body.    
   
-Females may be slightly undermore pressured than males to watch their weight and their body but some men are just as insecure about their body image. A woman just needs to remain slim which is just moderate exercise and not eating a like a 			*******		 hippo everyday. The ideal body image for men on the other hand is having huge muscles, huge pecs and chiseled abs and that requires a really strict diet and intense workouts almost everyday in the gym. Unlike being slim, it also requires a ton more research and precision.
I personally believe that unless you live in the Middle East, it's just as hard as being a male than it is being a female so **** this, "recognizing your male privilege **** ". I'm gonna note down all the disadvantages of being a male:

-Evolution dictates that it's a lot harder to get laid as a male, FACT! Men are tested on so many characteristics such as his dress sense, his confidence, his body language, his social skills and level of social value. At least all a woman has to do is have a vagina and not be horrendously ugly. This point is relevant since it's more than just about sexual pleasure. Many men go through anxiety, anger and depression when they can't get laid or find love.

-A woman can shout you down in public and belittle you whereas it'd be seen as abuse if the gender roles were reversed.

-Men often get shamed for their sexuality, especially if they're a virgin. The variant may occur in females with slut-shaming but accept they can't seem to accept that it's not a socially desirable trait. People don't look up to me highly for being a virgin but I just suck it in and deal with it. At least being a slut is a choice whereas some men aren't virgins by choice and are often stigmatised or attacked by it.

-Men have to conform to a much stricter dress code whether in a club or a work environment.

-Men are stigmatized as testestrone-fuelled douchebags just for working out in the gym and wanting a muscular body.

-Females may be slightly undermore pressured than males to watch their weight and their body but some men are just as insecure about their body image. A woman just needs to remain slim which is just moderate exercise and not eating a like a ******* hippo everyday. The ideal body image for men on the other hand is having huge muscles, huge pecs and chiseled abs and that requires a really strict diet and intense workouts almost everyday in the gym. Unlike being slim, it also requires a ton more research and precision.
#171 to #133 - Rascal (08/02/2013) [-]
I mean... I guess you've kinda got some points here, but a LOT of this is just straight ******** . All a woman needs to do is have a vagina and be not hideous? I guess if thats your standard, fine, but if that was the standard most girls were held to, we'd all be getting laid every night. Its really not actually that simple. Not saying guys don't have it harder, but its not that wide a gap.

next point. Does being leered at and called names/told to get in peoples cars for the night/told to come over and give someone head not belittling? Either way, if someone does that, its a form of abuse. It might be ****** but its not 1-sided.

Men can also be sluts, and if someone makes fun of someone for being a virgin, said person is a cunt

I guess if you wanna go to your office in a skirt next week, be my guest.

men are sometimes stigmatized that way because some are and they leave lasting impression. Just as bitchy women do!
so..that. mrah. I can keep going if you want.
User avatar #172 to #171 - abiku (08/02/2013) [-]
oh, and that was me who wrote that, forgot to log in. so you know who to thumb down or reply to or whatever
User avatar #139 to #133 - weenieandthebutt (08/02/2013) [-]
-A female can **** you over, divorce you and take half your **** .

-Males can't get away with liking effeminate things such as MLP. I'd get called sad if I'm not into fast cars, sports or other traditional chauvinistic **** .

-Men don't get as much sympathy or morale support where they're often told to "grow a pair". Men have god damn feelings and emotions too.

-Men (especially those with aspergers) are often chewed out for lacking social skills.

/There's probably much more but end rant.
User avatar #170 to #139 - flemsdfer ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
To go on the issue of body type.

> Women being overweight are seen as stronger for being confident in their own body (as long as they have a cute face) whereas men are just seen as fat usually. Nothing else. Just fat.

Then

> The classic women being able to get violent and it is socially acceptable, but a stigma for a man to defend yourself. You're told to walk away. She's not told to be nice and not ******* hit you.

> Women pay less in auto insurance. Not mattering who is a better driver between the two, right off the bat a vagina make it cheaper to drive until they show otherwise.

> Companies get huge breaks for being diverse, so women can get a job over a man just for being a woman because the company can get more money for being diverse.

> Women get way more pull in courts. I've never heard of a woman paying a man alimony if such a thing even exists.

> Women can dress showing lots of skin because as males we do like that, but if we stare we are perverts (unless we're good looking) and if we don't like it we are gay.

> To go more on that gay men are seen as disgusting if they show affecting and gay women are hot when they do it.

> If a woman scoffs and turns down a male he's wrong for even asking, but if a male rudely turns down a woman he's just a heartless bastard

I've hit my end to this list for the moment, but I'm sure there's plenty more to add to it.
User avatar #9 - adu ONLINE (08/01/2013) [-]
Females, because they have to bleed for approximately 8.5 years of their life, bear children if they want kids, and put up with an equal amount of **** from the opposite gender as guys.
User avatar #10 to #9 - myrtille (08/01/2013) [-]
Or you can take birth control to stop your period, adopt children, and not hang around bitches.
User avatar #11 to #10 - adu ONLINE (08/01/2013) [-]
I don't think taking birth control from the age of 13 to 50 would be healthy. And it's not the bitches I was talking about, it's the fedora-clad self-proclaimed intellectuals and the jersey-shore-esque assholes that they have to put up with.
User avatar #12 to #11 - myrtille (08/01/2013) [-]
Stopping your period via birth control does no harm.
User avatar #13 to #12 - adu ONLINE (08/01/2013) [-]
I haven't heard of birth control without side effects.
#27 to #13 - Rascal (08/01/2013) [-]
at least you get birth control pills
User avatar #14 to #13 - myrtille (08/01/2013) [-]
It doesn't matter if somebody takes birth control for a month or the rest of their life, they'll still have side effects either way. I'm not saying birth control can't hurt you, I'm saying a normal woman taking it with no side effects isn't going to magically have the side effects after 40 years.
User avatar #29 to #12 - shazzshabam (08/02/2013) [-]
Birth control doesn't stop periods.

There are also serious possible side effects with any birth control.
User avatar #33 to #29 - myrtille (08/02/2013) [-]
Some birth control does stop periods. And as I stated before, yes, birth control CAN be dangerous, but so can walking outside, or using an airplane, or anything for that matter. Remember that ALL reported side effects have to be listed, even if it only happened to one person.
User avatar #37 to #33 - shazzshabam (08/02/2013) [-]
Yes, every side effect experience, be it by only one woman, has to be listed. But if you research the specific drug, it tells you the frequency in which the certain side effect is found. Some are 90%, others only 1%.
User avatar #38 to #37 - myrtille (08/02/2013) [-]
Obviously. As I stated below, BC has a lot of good things that come with it also.
#101 to #33 - Rascal (08/02/2013) [-]
It can't stop periods, it can only make you have them less often.
It's not only minor side-effects that are an issue. It can increase your risk for cancer (especially the ones that postpone periods) and some doctors won't prescribe it if your risk is already high due to age, heritability, etc.
User avatar #20 to #12 - thedumbledore (08/01/2013) [-]
Well, birth control takers studied over 40 years are more likely to die of cancer, hear disease and stroke. So there is that risk.

Also, I've never seen any legitimate evidence that stopping periods for extended amounts (think 30, 40 years) of time does no damage. Only non-scientific articles. Do you have anything to offer on that front?

But yeah, I know loads of girls who can't take them due to effects too. The injection is even worse.
User avatar #84 to #20 - lemmielickdatleg (08/02/2013) [-]
Actually, not trying to argue here or anything, but it's still recommended women have their periods on birth control. While it prevents ovulation, the uterus still creates a wall of tissue which is the period itself if the egg doesn't get fertilized. It's not healthy to keep that wall of tissue inside for too long, which is probably why most birth controls continue the period every 1-3 months. I'm not sure what would happen if they didn't have periods, though. It is more beneficial to take it since it relieves most cramps and lightens the flow. Just going by what my doctor told me.
User avatar #87 to #84 - thedumbledore (08/02/2013) [-]
That's true in some cases, but if it aint' broke don't fix it. If you don't have period issues, there is no point in you taking it if you have to incur heightened risk of cancers and other nasties.
I've never, ever heard that it's 'still recommended women have their periods on birth control', that's a frightfully commercial attitude.
User avatar #32 to #20 - myrtille (08/02/2013) [-]
Can YOU offer ME some studies? Please link, because I've never heard of that before in my life.
User avatar #39 to #32 - thedumbledore (08/02/2013) [-]
Er, I wasn't being bitchy. It was a genuine question. I can't find one, I was wondering if you had.

For the hear disease etc thing, you can literally just type it into Google.
User avatar #41 to #39 - myrtille (08/02/2013) [-]
Never said you were being bitchy. I realize you were asking a question.
goaskalice.columbia.edu/what-are-long-term-effects-birth-control-pills
"Scientific evidence suggests using birth control pills for longer periods of time increases your risk of some cancers, such as cervical cancer and liver cancer, but it also decreases your risk of other types of cancer, including ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer."
www.mayoclinic.com/health/birth-control-pill/wo00098/nsectiongroup=2
"Although women older than age 35 used to be told to stop taking birth control pills, these limits no longer apply to healthy, nonsmoking women."
www.womenshealthmag.com/health/birth-control-faq#whydoes
www.womenshealthmag.com/health/birth-control-faq#howlong
I only googled "taking birth control for a long period of time", i could google more for you, but i'm afraid you could probably do it yourself.
so no. you are wrong.
User avatar #43 to #41 - thedumbledore (08/02/2013) [-]
Well, I've actually found other things citing other issues such as issues with testosterone, HPV infection as well as other stated cancers.

www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/35663.php

www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/news/20120613/heart-stroke-risk-birth-control-pills

www.news-medical.net/news/2005/07/11/11582.aspx

All in all, it's a gamble as to what you may hinder or help health wise. So how exactly am I wrong? Some evidence seems conflicting, but many a study sited increased instances of horrible diseases.
0
#28 to #12 - shazzshabam has deleted their comment [-]
0
#30 to #28 - myrtille has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #34 to #30 - shazzshabam (08/02/2013) [-]
A few of my friends take that type, the one that completely stop periods because of their heavy bleeding and extreme cramps, but those are known to carry more possible side effects. Average I-don't-want-to-get-pregnant birth control usually doesn't stop periods, just makes them extremely irregular. I have the implant. Sometimes I won't have my period for months, then I will have one that lasts 3-4 weeks. Don't get the implant. it's awful.
User avatar #36 to #34 - myrtille (08/02/2013) [-]
It's available to everyone to take. You don't need to have heavy periods or bad cramps. It's only up the the discretion of your doctor.
BC also has a lot of benefits. No one seems to realize that.
User avatar #85 to #10 - hotsaws (08/02/2013) [-]
It doesn't stop your period, it only lightens it. Not worth the 1000x increased nausea.
#71 to #9 - Rascal (08/02/2013) [-]
Way to take the funny out of the joke, next time when you can feel your feminism rustlin', think what the name of the site is.
User avatar #145 to #71 - yahooki (08/02/2013) [-]
you can stick up for girls without being a feminist you ass
User avatar #149 to #71 - adu ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
I'm not saying their superior or deserve more rights than men. I'm just saying that they have to deal with more **** on a biological level.
User avatar #66 to #9 - meganinja (08/02/2013) [-]
notice how guys live on average about 8.5 years shorter than females. So while you're bitching about bleeding, here we are. Dead. You can eat great food on your period. You can have fun. You can laugh. You can cry. You can do anything you want (except maybe not bleed)

We're ******* dead.
User avatar #62 to #9 - slumberdonkey (08/02/2013) [-]
Everyone in this thread is a ******* idiot. "It's so hard being a female because we bleed all the time."
"It's so hard to be a man because we have to deal with women complaining."

You will NEVER know what it is like to be the opposite sex (at least not really). You don't know what they go through. You don't know how they feel. You will never know how they think. Just. ******* . Drop. It.

User avatar #21 - thedumbledore (08/01/2013) [-]
1) I don't in particular think it's women. My life got more difficult when I was in a relationship, and that was with a bloke. You have to take a lot of time and often include another independent person in your life and decisions.

2) Women also deal with other females. Some people are cunts, some are not. Take off the fedora and think about that.
User avatar #104 to #21 - coolcalx (08/02/2013) [-]
I can't take off my fedora.

it holds in all my spaghetti.
#2 - srslyjakecease (08/01/2013) [-]
I love her, but my life definitely got more difficult when i got into my first/current relationship.
I love her, but my life definitely got more difficult when i got into my first/current relationship.
User avatar #18 to #2 - mysticana (08/01/2013) [-]
Is that from one of the Portal 2 informational video things?
#46 to #18 - vrox (08/02/2013) [-]
yes
User avatar #53 to #2 - bossmanholms (08/02/2013) [-]
agreed.
#73 to #2 - Rascal (08/02/2013) [-]
The best part about relationships is that you get to break up anytime you want!
#154 - commentorman (08/02/2013) [-]
**commentorman rolled a random image posted in comment #607 at Justice For Charles Z. **

what makes me hard
User avatar #155 to #154 - durkadurka (08/02/2013) [-]
Ninjas?
User avatar #146 - daentraya (08/02/2013) [-]
Women are crazy because men are dumb. *Insert George Carlin doing a better job at explaining why women were given extra spoonfuls of **** at the beginning of time than all those stupid ******* teenagers*
[ 178 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)