Good Guy Pope. . IF SIMMERING IS MY, FIJI! m WEI]. I'm probably going to get voted down for mentioning this, because every time I make a comment on this site that isn't anti-gay, I do. But whatever. Regardless o Good guy pope meme
Upload
Login or register
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (523)
[ 523 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
239 comments displayed.
#7 - gaylordcockstain **User deleted account**
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#203 to #7 - niggernazi
Reply -4
(07/30/2013) [-]
man your username is ******* hillarius
#555 to #203 - roarflmao ONLINE
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Says the guy named **********.. People in glass houses..

Shouldn't masturbate during daytime
#569 to #555 - niggernazi
Reply 0
(07/31/2013) [-]
why the hell should i not fap in daytime?
#562 to #555 - trailoftears
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
don't forget they need longer when cleaning windows too
#18 to #7 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
says one with that username
#83 to #7 - ubercomfychair
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
catholic church has never been afraid of pissing off gays why would they be now
#495 to #7 - tigerbladedn
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yet, your name is "gaylordcockstain".
#278 to #7 - daentraya
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Let's put it like this; This man could be an agnostic tolerant saint for all we frikken know, and he's just trying to get away with as much goodness as he can. He had to be chosen by all the other peeps, ya know, and with that in mind, he's doing very well
#12 to #7 - internetrage
Reply +619
(07/30/2013) [-]
im pretty sure gays get butthurt no matter what happens
im pretty sure gays get butthurt no matter what happens
#19 to #12 - ireallylikepotatoe
Reply +37
(07/30/2013) [-]
Or at least half of them do.
#15 to #12 - LonelyCamel
Reply +12
(07/30/2013) [-]
not the more experienced ones
#179 to #15 - tabarzins
Reply +8
(07/30/2013) [-]
you gotta start somewhere
#319 to #179 - nyawgga
Reply +11
(07/30/2013) [-]
From the bottom
#320 to #319 - nyawgga
Reply +6
(07/30/2013) [-]
Now we're here.
#509 to #12 - stijnverheye
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
not always
#354 to #12 - hydromatic
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Win
Win
#337 to #12 - strelokkk
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Even if I were gay I'd never be butthurt

> tfw no bf
#178 to #12 - zsabber
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Unless tfw no bf
#23 to #12 - pokimone
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
Not if you lube up enough, trust me, I'm experienced in this kind of thing. also, seriously, don't know it till you've tried it.
#318 to #12 - nyawgga
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
#28 to #12 - mango
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
That joke gave me downs syndrome.
#368 to #12 - johrny
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#567 to #368 - rainydog
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#39 to #12 - tacomutated
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
THAT'S NOT TRUE, WE DON'T GET BUTHURT AT EVERYTHINGSDFAS'ALJDFL;FJKL;LWF;ALKDFL;

Nah, but most do. I for one, don't
#317 to #39 - internetrage
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
#282 to #39 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
i think you missed the joke
#20 to #12 - icameheretotroll
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
I burst out laughing and spilled the soda on the keyboard
I burst out laughing and spilled the soda on the keyboard
#440 to #20 - folkflunky
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Oh God this is gonna give me more nightmares than playing Dead Space 2 in Zealot.
#441 to #440 - icameheretotroll
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
[big][big]Y̸̠̤̆̉ͨͯ̒ͨO̹͖͂͌Ũ͂̃́̃ͤ̚̕ ̱͈̉̈́̉̄ͣẈ̦͛I͌͗̂L̤̲̟̱̲L̜̯̮͔̠̿ ͗ͭͥ̓Dͫ̍͒ͣͦ͗Ĭ̠̠͔̟ͨ͛̊͌̉Ḙ͖̥ͥͣ͋ ̜̮̪̦T̟̓̾ͦ̃͛͑O̡͔̭ͮͬ̈́͐ͨ̑ͥN̹͖̭ͨ̑̊̂ͪ̉̈ İ̧͖̯͖͕̔͑̉ͤG̵̦̹͆ͫ̚H̡̒ͦͪ͋̌T͔̭̉̔̈́̄ ̱
[big][big]Y̸̠̤̆̉ͨͯ̒ͨO̹͖͂͌Ũ͂̃́̃ͤ̚̕ ̱͈̉̈́̉̄ͣẈ̦͛I͌͗̂L̤̲̟̱̲L̜̯̮͔̠̿ ͗ͭͥ̓Dͫ̍͒ͣͦ͗Ĭ̠̠͔̟ͨ͛̊͌̉Ḙ͖̥ͥͣ͋ ̜̮̪̦T̟̓̾ͦ̃͛͑O̡͔̭ͮͬ̈́͐ͨ̑ͥN̹͖̭ͨ̑̊̂ͪ̉̈ İ̧͖̯͖͕̔͑̉ͤG̵̦̹͆ͫ̚H̡̒ͦͪ͋̌T͔̭̉̔̈́̄ ̱
#442 to #441 - folkflunky
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I use XP so I only see squares. But that .gif my ******* God. Your username is real.
#444 to #442 - icameheretotroll
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
You scream   
I scream   
We all scream for icecream
You scream
I scream
We all scream for icecream
#447 to #444 - folkflunky
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
#448 to #447 - icameheretotroll
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
Why do I even have these things
Why do I even have these things
#450 to #448 - folkflunky
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
You should clean your folder *****.
#451 to #450 - icameheretotroll
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#454 to #451 - folkflunky
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I don't think that's legit.
#461 to #454 - icameheretotroll
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
but this is
but this is
#463 to #461 - folkflunky
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
That's 200% legit it happens to me 3 times a week.
#464 to #463 - icameheretotroll
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
DILDO COPTER
#465 to #464 - folkflunky
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
They should do one with dragon dildos...
#559 to #448 - slimeywaffles
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
I laughed so hard at that and then I remembered I'm on my period.
#345 to #12 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
he just set you up for that one oh lawd
#6 - nylak
Reply +178
(07/29/2013) [-]
I'm probably going to get voted down for mentioning this, because every time I make a comment on this site that isn't anti-gay, I do. But whatever.

Regardless of the recent media release (that was most likely designed to improve his appeal in this particular area of his PR), Pope Francis is pretty well known for being a traditional Catholic in terms of his views on homosexuality. He's always spoken out vocally against same-sex partnerships and, of course, marriages and civil unions in particular, referring to the concept as “a scheme to destroy God’s plan” and “a real and dire anthropological throwback.” In line with the Catholic church's strong stance against homosexuals adopting children and raising families, he's even asserted that allowing gay couples to have kids is "discrimination against children."

Even this quote is taken out of context. He still does not condone homosexuals acting on their sexuality, and expressed that a "gay priest" was only acceptable if "he searches for the Lord and has good will," which, of course, means to suppress their sexuality and work to change his ways and improve himself in the eyes of the church.

So, yes, of course gays are fine. They just need to accept God into their life, and stop ******* being gay! Then it's all good!
#21 to #6 - gunslayer
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
If everyone in the world was hetero and all of them had sex the world would overpopulate. I don't think homosexuality is a sin in any way.
#501 to #21 - wisdombranch
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
[Global] Overpopulation is an illusion generated by the fear of unsustainable consumption of resources.

Can we grow the population to a sustainable 20,000,000,000 people?
Yes, duh.
At the moment, are we using methods which would allow us to support and sustain a population of 6,000,000,000?
Hell naw!
#29 to #6 - delicioso
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Correct me if I'm wrong...

But why can't gays and lesbians follow the lord? Being homosexual is a sin, right? So if homosexuals can't be christian/catholic/whatever then that manes anyone who sins can't be christian/catholic/whatever.
#34 to #29 - nylak
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Here's my take on this, since it actually comes up often in my circle of acquaintances.

Basically, "following the lord" in this sense means accepting that you have sinned, regretting it, and asking forgiveness. Let's say you commit a murder, which is also, obviously, a sin. You feel bad, because killing people is clearly bad, so you ask the lord to forgive you, because you genuinely regret that you killed this person, and accept that it was wrong for you to have done so. You have no desire to kill again, because this is against God's will, and you have bettered yourself as one of God's followers. He forgives you, and all is good.

Now, let's say that you are a gay man. You have always been gay; it is in your nature. God designed you to be this way since birth. You are in a long-term monogamous relationship with another man, who you love and have raised a child with. Perhaps you're even married, depending on where you live and whether or not this is legal. For you to "follow the lord" in this example, you must admit that loving your husband is wrong, and that you genuinely, with all of your heart, regret that you love him. It is a sin for you to love him. It is a sin to have a family with him. So you break up with him, never engage another man in a romantic or sexual relationship, and give up your "homosexual tendencies." God forgives you, and all is good.

It's quite difficult for most homosexuals to admit that loving their partner is genuinely a sin, and it is far more difficult to genuinely regret it.
#38 to #34 - delicioso
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well that makes sense.
#85 to #6 - YllekNayr
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Honestly all of his most recent PR stunts are due to the fact that the Catholic church finally had to disclose those documents about pedophilia in the church and the coverups for the priests.
#91 to #85 - nylak
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
And I definitely don't envy him, coming into office right when that tasty little morsel of **** hits the media fan.  I don't at all doubt that he's scrambling to cover his ass and be as inoffensive as possible in all of his press releases.   
   
That said, if he's not going to take a goddamned stand and "judge" (or at least genuinely and formally speak out against, or at the very least acknowledge) the pedophilic priests, then he really has no place to judge the gay ones either.  So, yeah, he's ******* right.   
   
**** politicized Catholicism, I'm out.  That ****** messed up.
And I definitely don't envy him, coming into office right when that tasty little morsel of **** hits the media fan. I don't at all doubt that he's scrambling to cover his ass and be as inoffensive as possible in all of his press releases.

That said, if he's not going to take a goddamned stand and "judge" (or at least genuinely and formally speak out against, or at the very least acknowledge) the pedophilic priests, then he really has no place to judge the gay ones either. So, yeah, he's ******* right.

**** politicized Catholicism, I'm out. That ****** messed up.
#287 to #6 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
well how would he else become the pope if he didn't agree with those who where supposed to select him?

In my opinion he just cheated the system to change it.
#533 to #6 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Catholic Priests aren't supposed to have sex anyway whether they are gay or straight so either way a priest is keeping his sexuality down.
#204 to #6 - reretzu
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
I don't remember his exact wording, but he did also say that gays shouldn't be allowed to express their sexuality or talk about it, partially because that would, according to him, be speaking against society.
It was something along those lines.
#498 to #6 - wisdombranch
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
His words "and searches for the Lord and has goodwill" is essentially a religious Catch-22. [in the mind of the church, if the gays search for God, He will ...relieve... them of their gayness.]

And the "Who am I to judge"--well, that is a general statement of the new testament, explained in the gospel of John, chapter 8. Man cannot judge man. Period. God WILL judge man, but that is between the man and God.

To Judge--outside of rules of God--is to play God.

So according to the word of God, all in all, you can condemn someone as an asshole for cheating on their spouse, but not for being gay.
#568 to #6 - hazellekat
Reply +1
(07/31/2013) [-]
The new pope sounds like an undercover douche...
#8 to #6 - darwinw
Reply +5
(07/29/2013) [-]
This is all true, except the Catholic church has desire for people to stop being gay. The only problem the church has, is with the physical act of homosexual sexual relations. The church is also against straight sexual relations unless in marriage. So there is no more discrimination towards gay couples than there is to straight couples in terms of sex when unmarried. Now as the church teaches that marriage must be between a man and a woman, then obviously homosexual sexual relations are never condoned.

I have a problem when people come out with the argument, "Why would God be against Love, any kind of love". From a Catholic standpoint it is perfectly fine for two men or two women to love each other. It is only the physical sexual side of the relationship which is "not allowed".

There is so much misinformation being passed around the internet and the media about Catholic views. It paints the Church as something hateful, which I find absurb. The Church is the teacher of unconditional love.
#10 to #8 - nylak
Reply -2
(07/29/2013) [-]
So they can't have sex if they're not married, but they're not allowed to marry so that they could have sex without sin.

And this...this is okay, and makes sense to y'all?
#350 to #10 - ninjaspartan
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Those rules only apply between a man and a woman. Hence part of the reason Catholics are so stout to defend the title of marriage as the sole act. Between a man and a man its a completely different ball game, something that lots of people tend to confuse with the original laws.
#16 to #6 - Hreidmar
Reply +14
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well here's my view on it. Even though this new papacy isn't exactly an equal rights wet dream, and still hold some views that are obsolete from a social point of view, it's a massive improvement on the last one. Not so long ago, homosexuals were regarded as vile sinners headed straight for hell. Now it's just looked at as an unfortunate circumstance which, while regrettable, doesn't necessarily stop them from being a good person. That is getting close to being radically progressive (much as I hate that word) for the Catholic church.

TLR: Something better than nothing.
#17 to #16 - Hreidmar
Reply +5
(07/30/2013) [-]
I sincerely apologize for the abominable thing at the bottom. I had meant to type TL,DR.
#31 to #16 - nylak
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
I totally agree with your comment, and am honestly kind of fine with that. I am clearly not a Catholic, but to me personally Francis certainly seems an improvement in many areas of the papacy.

I'm obviously not expecting any pope to suddenly start donning rainbow-coloured garments and dance gaily in Pridefest (because then the universe might implode). I just hate it when everyone asserts that this new brand of Catholic-flavoured religious intolerance is a breath of fresh air that loves everyone, regardless of their sexual orientation or whatever other sins they choose to partake in. Because, of course, he's not. It goes with the territory.
#321 to #31 - snowshark
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I'll say this much too, it is not impossible for a man to change. Wether he is doing it for public opinion or he has actually had a change of heart or maybe he just said those things so that he could rise the level of papacy and have power to change things, each way is a marked improvement on old Benedict (who was in charge of the still very much alive, but definitely different Papal Inquisition... the one that inspired the Spanish one.)

Point is, I would rather think the best of this pope than the worst because frankly it helps to be a sceptic optimist.
#53 - satnaam
Reply +78
(07/30/2013) [-]
**satnaam rolls 653**

MY CONFESSION

I'm Straight. And I find gay sex gross.

(But All of this Pro gay stuff is being jammed down my throat that if I say i dont care what the gay's do or if I find gay sex gross then I risk being called a "hate monger" by everyone.)
#205 to #53 - pewo
Reply -3
(07/30/2013) [-]
MY CONFESSION

I'm gay. And I find straight sex gross.

(But all of this pro straight stuff has been jammed down my ******* throat for 20 years of my life)

Now I'm not one to preach what rights I have and don't have, I can't help who I am.
But consider this, you're walking down the street with your partner holding hands and for no ******* reason you get abuse hurtled at you because you can't help who you are? Or worse you get the **** kicked out of you, for loving someone?

This is why we have gay rights activist, gay pride and events along this line. In most parts of the world its still illegal to be gay, which is horrible because you can't help who you are.

You say you find gay sex gross, how about lesbians - just because they're women doesn't mean it isn't gay.

It isn't forcing things down your throat, after all we aren't a religion, we aren't trying to convert people. Just open peoples mind.

(I is ready for teh sea of red.)
#438 to #205 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
It may not be a religion, but people sure do act like it. Honestly, the world would be a better, less annoying place if everyone - straight and gay - just shut up about their sexual preference. Nobody else needs to know except for your partner/spouse/whatever. I don't understand why people care what other peoples' sexual preferences are. Unless you're trying to have sex with them, it doesn't matter.

I don't agree with how homosexuals are treated, but the extremists sometimes seem like they want people to treat them badly. Also, there are some people whose minds cannot be opened/broadened. Instead of trying to convince them over and over again, just let it go. That's what extremists need to learn. They're trying to convert everyone to their way of thinking and it's just not going to happen.
#396 to #205 - Fgner
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
1) I think that's exactly how it should be. Why do you think we are gay/straight. If you like both, it tends to mean you're more bi or pan.

2) There isn't pro-straight stuff, buddy. It's the norm. That's like a handicap guy saying "I keep having other people being able to walk shoved down my throat!" Just because it's normal to be able to walk - doesn't mean we're rubbing it in their faces or forcing them to love us or something. We just do how we do. And the media do how most people do. And businesses usually cater to what most people do. So it's not shoving it down your throat - it's us living our lives as usual. Sorry that it bothers you so much.

3) There is a .0000001% of Western population that would ever do that. Even less. We're seeing a decline of the Church, decline of anti-campaigns, and an exponential rise in acceptance and such. I have never even once witnessed (in person - the internet brings out the worst in people) a single act of discrimination towards gays. And my ex and I would go out with my gay best friend and his boyfriend quite often.

4) It's a shame. Why don't you go over there and try to reason with them? The west has become acceptant. That's all we can offer you - OUR acceptance. We can't offer you theirs. They are still stuck in ******* Medieval times - stoning women who are raped, killing children for stealing bread, slaughtering ambassadors, killing in the name of some dumb ass strip of land or even religion.

Of course, it's far less than most these days. Westernization has done more than you think. While it's still illegal to get married as gays, that doesn't count as basic acceptance.

5) Straight males find lesbians hot because they like pussy. Straight females may find gay males hot because they like dick. That's common ******* sense. It's not that it's gay, it's the distinct lack of the desired genitals. And some people do find opposite sex homosexuality gross. Plenty.
#286 to #53 - willisteal
Reply -3
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well I for one think straight sex is disgusting, and live in a world where that is the accepted norm and is shoved down my throat but I don't say to people like an asshole, like you.
#387 to #286 - Fgner
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
1) Hetersexuality is by far the norm. It always has been and always will be. It really is the normal thing. No offense is meant by that. And eventually, when sexuality no longer matters because we're space-robot-people - pansexuality will be the norm.

2) Shoved down your throat? Er - no. That's like a handicap guy saying that people keep shoving their legs down their throats.

3) Why so damn offensive?
#391 to #387 - willisteal
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
People in my area telling me that I need to find a girlfriend constantly or making remarks about women's breasts as if I give a ****, IS shoving it down my throat. Practically everyone I meet wants me to "get a girlfriend". I'm gay, women do not and never have given me a boner.
#402 to #391 - Fgner
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
You could do this: "Hey guys, I'm gay."

Then girlfriend changes to boyfriend (or nothing at all), and you'll be left out of those terrible, heart wrenching conversations about boobs (but who the **** doesn't love boobs - even if just because they're boobs and not due to sex appeal. They're squishy and ****, dude!).
#403 to #402 - willisteal
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Who the **** doesn't like big bubble hairy man butt, I mean, they're all squishy and hairy ...dude
#410 to #403 - Fgner
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Stop being a jackass about a playful joke.

And a shaved man butt would be as fun as boobs - if not for the asshole betwixt the cheeks. I prefer my jigglies without odors.
#414 to #410 - willisteal
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Playful joking leads to bullying, jackass

And I never "play" with something that hasn't been cleaned. Vaginas can smell too, I have sisters! *coughs*
#417 to #414 - Fgner
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
> And religion always leads to suicide bombing. I guess I can never tell a single joke ever again since it all leads to bullying in the end!

> We're talking about boobs (or shaven asshole-less man butts) - not vaginas? I know you don't have the hots for them, so why would I bring 'em up?
#420 to #417 - willisteal
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Because you were implying that the sexual parts of a woman were better because they don't smell, which when unwashed they do smell, and I do believe that religion leads mostly to bad things, and charity and a sense of morality can exist without religion and before you ask why did I change the subject, you mentioned religion.
#425 to #420 - Fgner
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
> No. I was definitely not. I gave you a suggestion to solve your "problem", and then made a comment about tits being fun just because they're bags of fat, even if you don't like their sexual aspect. You brought up dude butts being essentially the same thing - and I said shaven dude butts would be way more fun if they didn't have an asshole between them being a - well - asshole. Then you randomly brought up vaginas smelling?

> When unwashed everything smells.

> It was a hyperbole. I'm non-religious (I just don't care about it - I'm not atheist nor theist) as well, but I'm not ignorant enough to say religion only leads to bad things. In the modern world nobody does anything about their faith anyway, so in reality it doesn't do anything but comfort them about life and death. And if they want to believe in something, who are we to judge them for it.

> You're kind of an asshole.
#431 to #425 - willisteal
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Wow, twisting my words are you, and you say I'm the asshole?! I said religion MOSTLY leads to bad things because historically it does, and secondly, I have no problem with a persons personal beliefs as long as they do not force them on me which is my problem, and you did not help at all, so you're getting no credit, telling people that I'm gay is not easy especially considering I live in a homophobic rural area. I could get beaten up for coming out here, so don't even try to argue equality, you don't know what it is like.
#521 to #431 - Fgner
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
1) Didn't twist anything. I used one incorrect word - I'll change it. "but I'm not ignorant enough to say religion mostly leads to bad things." Historically you only know about tragedies, apparently.

Religion is not good nor is it bad. It's just a tool, and what people do with that tool decides it's affiliation. If I kill someone with a chainsaw you can't blame the chainsaw - it doesn't have a choice in the matter. There are equal occurrences of religion being very good, very bad, and very whatever. And don't blame the Crusades or Medieval ages on religion (the two biggest targets). Religion was prevalent, but definitely not near the cause.

2) Nobodies forcing anything on you right now.

3) Come out - if they beat you up, press charges. If the local court shows bias, appeal to a higher court. You bet your ass you'll win in the modern society. Hate crimes are a pretty big deal now.

If you don't want to do that, then stop bitching. You have the tools and society are your disposal to do exactly what you want. Sure you might have to get beaten up, maybe move. But doesn't that beat the living Hell out of lying to everyone and putting up with ****? And you'll make the world a bit better in the process!

Plus, if your friends alienate you for being you, why the Hell do you want to be friends anyway? There are plenty of people who wouldn't be like that.

4) I live in the KKK capital of my state. I know a bit about hate and racism and such. Yet one of my best friends is still gay, and my fiance is bi and had absolutely nobody on their case when they came out.

Pic because we haven't been using any.
#558 to #521 - willisteal
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Ok, I'll agree with some of your points, and we can agree to disagree on some of the points, and as for the ones concerning religion, one last thing, I watched a documentary about homophobia in Uganda which showed that the youth of the main city believed that homosexuality was wrong solely based on what they had learned from the bible. When there is no separation of church and state religion does bad things when used as a tool by people. Anyway, thanks for the fun debate, here's a funny picture! lel
#169 to #53 - garbie
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
I don't find straight sex gross at all, and I think it's partially because I've been taught to see it not only normal, but correct.
I know I can't change your feelings, but it hurts that someone tells you that he finds your way of having sex is gross. Instinctively I have to defend myself and the way I want to live.
I don't want to be tolerated or accepted , I would just love to be treated as any straight person. I don't want any kind of special treatment.
Well, **** this world.
#381 to #169 - Fgner
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#343 to #169 - kyouko
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
All I can say to that is stop being so damn sensitive. If it is offensive and hurtful, ******* ignore it. It's not hard. If you want to defend yourself, it means you're unsure of yourself... making you more prone to attacks from whatever, really.
#428 to #53 - corruptdog
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
I'm pretty sure gay people find straight sex gross
#491 to #53 - occamsrazor
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
How is this a controversial stance, if you found gay sex attractive you'd be gay
#511 to #53 - gobnick
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
dude, totally fine to not find gay sex appealing, but when you totally discredit a gay person as a human being, that's when you're crossing the line. you and i are on the same page man, they can do whatever the hell they want, i just sure as **** would not want to be in audience.
#316 to #53 - EdwardNigma
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
I find gay sex gross too. Because I'm straight and gay sex isn't exactly my preference.

This doesn't seem like a confession, more like an obvious fact. I believe in equality for gays and all that ****, that doesn't mean I have to find gay sex attractive.
#153 to #53 - wliia
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
That's pretty much how most people are. It's natural to find gay sex gross/ disgusting, it's not normal to try and prohibit gay people from getting married because you find them gross.
#289 to #53 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
> jammed down my throat

nice one
#478 to #53 - undeadwill
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
If you are straight you should find gay sex gross.

Unless you are OP.
#362 to #53 - marcalo
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yeah, I get what you mean. If you don't have a politically correct opinion people just start hating you and tell you to **** off.
#476 to #53 - whipptron
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
I'm a guy with a boyfriend. It's fine to find gay sex Gross. You don't have to have gay Sex, no one is forcing you.
That doesn't make you a hate monger, as long as you are okay with gay people being gay, then gay people, I think, will be okay with you being straight.
#496 to #53 - IamSofaKingdom
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Welcome to the gay agenda as it slowly turns into the new feminism movement or PETA; something good that got abused.
#170 to #53 - pappathethird
Reply -4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yes, but the question is: Do you not care that gays can't get married? Cause that's something else than saying you don't care what they do. Also, why would you say you find gay sex gross? Did anyone ever ask you?
Yes, but the question is: Do you not care that gays can't get married? Cause that's something else than saying you don't care what they do. Also, why would you say you find gay sex gross? Did anyone ever ask you?
#65 to #53 - ravarshi
Reply -4
(07/30/2013) [-]
just be glad it's not gay men ramming their cocks in your throat.. deal with the fact you find it disgusting within yourself. You're not a hate monger, we all deal with our own issues personally, and saying you find gay sex unattractive or gross doesn't make you any less of a person, but in the future, probably word it Unattractive instead of gross. You'll get a lot less hate that way.

Do you find anal sex with women okay? because to be honest aside from "hair and manbits" it's no different.
#68 to #53 - syrenthra ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
well if you are straight then it is pretty much normal for you to think it is gross but what pro gay is fighting for is the recognition that they are people, who want to be able to have the same kind of legal relationship that straight people have even though they do it in the butt.
TL;DR As long as you don't go against allowing them to have the same rights as straight then don't worry about being called something
#156 to #53 - huszti
Reply +10
(07/30/2013) [-]
i'll just state my opinion on this.

i don't care if someone's homosexual, hetero, bi, pansexual or whatever the **** they are. but i can't stand flaming phanacts who are running around "look at me! i'm gay!" just to piss people off. i think people should be treated equally regardless of anything. gays should have the same rights as anyone else, it doesn't impact my life, but greatly does for them.

well, i also think gay sex is kinda gross, but well, you like pussy, so **** pussy instead of geting ****** in the ass.
#246 - connordude
Reply -9
(07/30/2013) [-]
Pope Benedict XVI Was a nazi
#261 to #246 - noimnot
Reply -7
(07/30/2013) [-]
This makes me like him even more.
#416 to #246 - metalmind
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
He was also the guy that was in charge of the Coverup for the Churches child abuse and rape scandal and he was incharge of the papal inquisition.
He is a bastard, I hope he dies soon.
But the new pope is not bad.
#256 to #246 - SognaVetr
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
The post is about Pope Franciscus I
#265 to #246 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Pff the cross is reversed. I know nothing 'bout hitler youth but that piss me off
#497 to #246 - queefquizzler
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Saw this on my old IPod photos...
#248 to #246 - anonymoose
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
In his defence, he was a kid at the time. It wasn't so much his decision as something that was forced upon him.
#250 to #246 - seelcudoom
+8
has deleted their comment [-]
#267 to #250 - thatoneiranianguy ONLINE
Reply -7
(07/30/2013) [-]
Wasn't really a requirement. Mostly volunteer force.
#313 to #267 - pxthreezerothree
Reply +8
(07/30/2013) [-]
The Gesetz über die Hitlerjugend law of 1939 mandated all boys over the age of 14 be conscripted into the Hitler Youth. Only somewhere between 10 to 20 % of boys managed to avoid serving in the Hitler Youth for any period of time.
#546 to #313 - thatoneiranianguy ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well excuse me.

The Hitler Youth were active since around the early 20's. So I figured it was mostly volunteer. So in a way we're both right.
#548 to #547 - thatoneiranianguy ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
That's great advice and all.

But what I said wasn't complete bull **** considering before 1939 there was an extremely large volunteer force.
#277 to #246 - neoexdeath ONLINE
Reply +54
(07/30/2013) [-]
Dude, he was a kid in Nazi Germany, if you didn't Heil just right, your parents got sent to the camps. Not saying Benedict was a great guy, just that he wasn't a Nazi because he LIKED being one.
#419 to #277 - DanLacasky
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
but that was the case for a lot of people. the youth had to or they/their family would be punished. the enlisted soldiers usually didnt want to me in the war, but they had to. the officers in Nazi Germany were the evil ones
#22 - douthit
Reply -79
(07/30/2013) [-]
Everybody on the internet suddenly loves Jesus? No, **** Jesus, as long as the pope's not anti-gay. Right?
#322 to #22 - admiralen
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
whats this? a comment from douthit that isnt completely retarded? i must be dreaming
#406 to #22 - thefinalexam
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
#24 to #22 - Moosoulja
Reply +45
(07/30/2013) [-]
Uhhhhh? How does acknowledging that the current pope isn't an asshole mean everyone suddenly loves jesus?
Uhhhhh? How does acknowledging that the current pope isn't an asshole mean everyone suddenly loves jesus?
#102 to #24 - uzbekistan
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
He still is against homosexuality. What he meant in this statement is that for them to suppress their sexuality and change their ways. He's spoken out many times against same-sex marriage.
#565 to #24 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
what movie is that gif from?
#587 to #565 - anon
Reply 0
(08/04/2013) [-]
Not now anon, everybody's having some butthurt.
#252 to #24 - freddyhollensen
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
He's still an asshole... When he says it's okay to be gay as long as you're searching for the lord...

It means it's okay to be gay as long as you're striving to change into a straight person.

I'm reluctant to call this progress.

gay parenting is a rejection of God’s law engraved in our hearts

- Pope Francis
#171 to #24 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
of course the pope's an asshole. do some research
#158 to #24 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
wasn't jesus the biggest not asshole of all time? like, even nicer than pope francis man.
#188 - crazyolitis
-2
has deleted their comment [-]
#190 to #188 - fumari ONLINE
Reply +43
(07/30/2013) [-]
thats not the last pope
#191 to #190 - crazyolitis
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
#195 to #191 - Haruhi
Reply +5
(07/30/2013) [-]
There is no Pope. There is only me.
#380 to #191 - darkdragonswrath
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
This was the last pope. The guy you posted was the pope before Benedict.
#193 to #191 - fumari ONLINE
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
BUT(T) you are right. He is.

hidden ass-joke
#196 - castellandraco
Reply -27
(07/30/2013) [-]
whos your fake god to judge me?
#271 to #196 - thatoneiranianguy ONLINE
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Oh great, another annoying prick Atheist. Damn you Richard Dawkins for making people replicate your ass hole mentality.

Why can't Atheists be more like I don't know? Tyson or something? He doesn't whine about religion and all he cares about is the truth. Why cant you be like this sir? Why? Why are you a phanact?
#218 to #196 - willindor
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Indeed. Everybody knows that Jupiter is the real deal.
#236 to #218 - ishalltroll
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
Only pray to Akatosh anyday everyday.
#259 to #236 - axeyblahblah
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
Y'all ****** need Quetzalcoatl
#197 to #196 - sircool
Reply +6
(07/30/2013) [-]
what makes you so great to not be judge by anyone?
#198 to #197 - castellandraco
Reply -6
(07/30/2013) [-]
no im fine to be judged, i said "whos your fake god to judge me? " how can something/someone that dscent exist render judgment, its just not possible.
#200 to #197 - castellandraco
Reply -12
(07/30/2013) [-]
*judged
#201 to #200 - sircool
Reply +2
(07/30/2013) [-]
wait, sorry. I didn't know you witnessed the creation of all matter, what exactly made dead material become alive/organic and replicate, or what the **** happens when you die, all three and possibly more to know if god does or doesn't exist.   
   
please, do share with me this information and i'll renounce any little faith I have and go into the streets in my birthday suite since there'd be no meaning to life, and all organic life is an accident.
wait, sorry. I didn't know you witnessed the creation of all matter, what exactly made dead material become alive/organic and replicate, or what the **** happens when you die, all three and possibly more to know if god does or doesn't exist.

please, do share with me this information and i'll renounce any little faith I have and go into the streets in my birthday suite since there'd be no meaning to life, and all organic life is an accident.
#329 to #201 - srapture
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I'm also an atheist, and although I have no problem with your beliefs, I don't much like your attitude to life without it. Because I don't think there is an afterlife or a god/gods judging me, I'll make sure to live this life, my only life, to the fullest and my morality comes solely from myself rather than fear of judgement and punishment of misdeeds by a supernatural being. However, it does seem like you're sticking to your guns here, so I guess we won't need to worry about your naked display any time soon. Caramelldansen not related.
I'm also an atheist, and although I have no problem with your beliefs, I don't much like your attitude to life without it. Because I don't think there is an afterlife or a god/gods judging me, I'll make sure to live this life, my only life, to the fullest and my morality comes solely from myself rather than fear of judgement and punishment of misdeeds by a supernatural being. However, it does seem like you're sticking to your guns here, so I guess we won't need to worry about your naked display any time soon. Caramelldansen not related.
#202 to #201 - castellandraco
Reply -9
(07/30/2013) [-]
can you produce one shred of proof that god exists?
#212 to #202 - SexBobOmb
Reply +28
(07/30/2013) [-]
Can you produce proof that he doesn't?   
   
I'm not religious, but come on, dude   
   
Let the man have his faith. It's not hurtin' you, is it?
Can you produce proof that he doesn't?

I'm not religious, but come on, dude

Let the man have his faith. It's not hurtin' you, is it?
#222 to #212 - fearlessteacup
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
thumb for you.
#325 to #212 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
As a matter of fact, religion does hurt people. One way or the other.
It'd be okay to say "Who's your god to judge me?", right? The same message would be conveyed.
I mean, if he was gay for example and not a christian or whatever. He wouldn't have to deal with the christians telling him he's going to hell.
#471 to #325 - tinypoodle
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
In all fairness, thats just a dick using religion as an excuse to be hatefull. The very core of religion ( christianity at least) is to love thy neighbor so when used correctly, it doesn't hurt anyone.
#473 to #471 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
But who ******* uses it "correctly"?
Not many.
#534 to #473 - xpeh
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Considering that about half of the population of the U.S. consider themselves Christians, yes, there are actually many that use it "correctly."
#551 to #534 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Preventing gays from being happy when it's none of your damn business is not using it correctly you dense idiot.
Westboro baptist church, so much using it correctly.
There's a whole deal of ******* people that use it "incorrectly", while the rest are pretty damn neutral about things.
#560 to #551 - mayormilkman
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Ha ha ha, huh?
#575 to #551 - ninjaspartan
Reply -1
(08/01/2013) [-]
Are you speaking for every one of them? I hope not. You can't be that narrow minded, no one can. Just like plenty of Christians dislike Westburo, plenty more of them use it in the positive light religion is meant to be used in, and keep it a belief meant for the individual as many are supposed to. And don't act like you know the "correct" way to express such a belief when you disagreed with it's practicality in the first place. That's ignorance.
#576 to #575 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply 0
(08/01/2013) [-]
I hope you're not narrow-minded and ignorant yourself, because then you'd realize I never said that there aren't a lot of people that use it "correctly". I'm saying there are a lot that use it incorrectly.
There's a reason gay marriage is illegal in USA.
There's a reason jihad here and there and every ******* where.
There's a reason women are opressed and stoned in the souther lands.
#577 to #576 - ninjaspartan
Reply -1
(08/01/2013) [-]
I can scroll up not two inches up the page where you said there aren't a lot of people who use it correctly.

>"But who ******* uses it "correctly?" Not many"

^^^ That was you.

And yes, there are plenty that use it incorrectly. Religion is but one of the many things that humans use like a tool to further his agenda, its part of mankind's darker nature. Religion isn't at fault, mankind is. Furthermore, I feel the need to correct you--gay marriage isn't illegal everywhere in the USA, Jihad aren't *****************, and oppressed women like that live in third world countries where sexism is the least of their problems. There's not a legitimate enough reason nor is that enough of one for such minute examples of tyranny and terrorism to declare that anyone or anything other than the evil within the human heart is to blame.
#578 to #577 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply 0
(08/01/2013) [-]
You stupid ****, that's the generalization of RELIGION not CHRISTIANITY. Excluding those hindu and what not of course, but we're talking about religion where people believe in god.
Muslims, christians, catholics and so on.
Catholics opress gays.
America, which is a probably the biggest place with most christians also opress gays in a lot if not most of the states.
Muslims opress gays and women. Heck, there's a load of other ******** that they do that is bad.

I didn't say it was illegal everywhere. What, wanted me to say "There's a reason gay marriage is illegal in this state, this state, that state, this state and that state"? **** no.

You don't think so? There are muslims yelling jihad constantly in many countries, including their own. What, you don't think the twin towers went down because of jihad? Government conspiracy maybe?

No, it's not "least of their problems". You're ignorant and naive apparently. While they have many other problems, that is certainly not least.
#579 to #578 - ninjaspartan
Reply -1
(08/01/2013) [-]
News flash: Christianity is religion. Herp derp. People use christianity just as much as any other religion for tyrannical reasons and personal agendas, aka. oppressing homosexuals, blowing **** up, etc. (I know I'm repeating myself, but it didn't seem to get through to you the first time.

English isn't your first language? I'll give you a second shot at shooting me a short phrase that explained what you meant without sounding ignorant.

Yeah, I'm sorry, do you relate every explosion with a muslim? Perhaps you correlate that the number of explosions in the middle east must be at an all time high just because it's full of middle easterns, there's just got to be tons of them over there, you know, since that's where their kind live. And people wonder why there's conflict over religion.

Right, so you think that in the middle of a tiny, drought ridden, starving country filled with deadly disease and either a corrupt law system or complete anarchy, that when a woman is stoned or mistreated it's because of sexism? A civil rights issue in the middle of a country that barely has any law to begin with let alone the proper living conditions to be concerned with civil rights? Yeah. Sounds real important. We should root that evil out and that'll solve most of their issues in one swoop. (Hint, hint: sounds like something a feminazi would say).

Now calm your tits, Tony Soprano. Try a little more class in your insults this time around.
#580 to #579 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply 0
(08/01/2013) [-]
You're ******* retarded and you're missing the point completely.

Braincells aren't what your brain consists of? Apparently not.

I never said I'd relate every explosion with a ******* muslim, you stupid **** stain. This. This proves you're just looking for an argument because you enjoy acting stupid to see people's response. ****, you're being racist here. I mean, assuming someone thinks that just because they mentions terrorism, the twin towers. You automatically assume they are racists who think only muslims terrorize ****. Ignorant cunt.

Yeah, because every ******* where down there is filled with diseases and poverty. EVERYWHERE. No it's not you idiot, and even if it is. That is a pretty big problem.
>living conditions
>says it's nothing that you get stoned to death
>living conditions
top lel you retard.
You're derailing this to something else you idiot. We're talking about the bad parts of religion - for example being stoned.
Not some political ******** about whether it's corrupt or not down in the souther lands.

You racist whore.
#581 to #580 - ninjaspartan
Reply -1
(08/01/2013) [-]
I have come to realize you have no idea how to carry an argument. Behind all the 'nu-uh'!'s and 'that's not what I said!'s that you constantly couple with your degenerate vocabulary, I'm getting tired of trying with you. There really is no communicating with imbeciles.

I'll conclude by replying to your points one final time, and then being done with it.

But if you can't come to terms with the fact that you've been implying just short of verbally stating every argument I've given you, then you are quite possibly the sole reason idiots protest against people's civil rights in the first place. Yes, you did and have been implying that an entire culture is related to terrorist action, as most of the middle east is quite religious in one way or another, plenty to an extreme. Your strong distaste for islam along with Christianity is what told me. So you're being extremely racist and also trying to project your fallacy onto me, which is pathetic.

Wow, and I thought my words wouldn't fly any higher above your head.

You:

>a woman getting stoned = sexism
>because in a third world country full of problems much bigger than sexism it couldn't possible be anything else
>religion is the cause for it

Cool story, bro.



I'm not missing the point because you're not making one. Blah blah blah, Christianity and islam is bad and starts wars and no one uses it correctly. That's all you basically said. Oh, and you stated that religion inspired sexism in third world countries when women get stoned. You probably can't tell, but I'm slow clapping right now.

Right, I'm done. Go bash religion and whatnot by sourcing it as the root of all evil somewhere else now so other people can laugh at you. I'm less than amused now.
#582 to #581 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply 0
(08/01/2013) [-]
****, one of those types.
Yeah, dude.

You totally win. You got this. It's not like even if I put more arguments in there you'll jsut ignore it like a stupid **** and convince yourself you're right.

By reading through your other comments in this thread, it's clear to me that you're retarded.
#475 to #473 - tinypoodle
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I know, and it's a damn shame.
#251 to #212 - evilwheatleycore
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
I think I found His username
#237 to #212 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Let the man have faith, my issue is with what you said.

Burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim. I'm all for the coexistence thing, but let's not forget important stuff like that.
#213 to #212 - sircool
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
gurren lagann posted anywhere

swell with manly pride.
#294 to #212 - willisteal
Reply -3
(07/30/2013) [-]
actually it is, idiot
#206 to #202 - sircool
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
the mathematical improbability of star dust coming together to solidify, create living tissue, reproduce for millions of years, to learn and grow, to harvest from the ground it stood on, to torch the harvest and mold it, to power the mold to communicate at fast speeds to discuss such a topic is astronomical, to put it in the lightest possible meaning. the fact you live and breathe, the fact your parents, grandparents, and so on lived and breathed is a wonder and miracle at the same time. I'd rather believe some type of sentient being had a hand in it than rather "oh, this **** exploded and came together over here, thus making earth."
the mathematical improbability of star dust coming together to solidify, create living tissue, reproduce for millions of years, to learn and grow, to harvest from the ground it stood on, to torch the harvest and mold it, to power the mold to communicate at fast speeds to discuss such a topic is astronomical, to put it in the lightest possible meaning. the fact you live and breathe, the fact your parents, grandparents, and so on lived and breathed is a wonder and miracle at the same time. I'd rather believe some type of sentient being had a hand in it than rather "oh, this **** exploded and came together over here, thus making earth."
#326 to #206 - tylosaurus ONLINE
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
He's right though, what you would rather believe in as stated in there does not count as proof.
#207 to #206 - castellandraco
Reply -4
(07/30/2013) [-]
right... s o in an infinite universe, the unlickely happening means god exists,
i asked for proof that's not proof
#209 to #207 - sircool
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
you sort've gave yourself your own proof with the whole 'infinite universe' deal.
#217 to #209 - castellandraco
Reply -5
(07/30/2013) [-]
you still have no proof tho, just evading the question
#219 to #217 - sircool
Reply +4
(07/30/2013) [-]
I just gave you a paragraph of proof. you demanded physical evidence like a ******* prick demanding cash upfront, trying to disprove my argument that anything is possible in an infinite universe. I pointed out that the existence of god is possible then in this universe, yet you deny my claim. and say i'm evading the question.

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
#238 to #219 - uldification
Reply -5
(07/30/2013) [-]
You gave no proof at all. All you did is saying that it's improbable.
#244 to #238 - sircool
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
What in the **** are you talking about? I pointed out the mathematical near impossibility of any of our existence, and he just said "Pft, don't give me numbers when anything is possible" And point out that he said anything is possible.
#253 to #244 - uldification
Reply -7
(07/30/2013) [-]
The mathematical near impossibility is no still no proof. That's like going to the winner of a lottery and say: "You haven't won since it's so unlikely."
#266 to #253 - sircool
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
"That's like going to the winner of a lottery and say: "You haven't won since it's so unlikely." "

also, people say no one ever wins the lottery, yet winners exist.

and you're comparing numbers in the thousands to the trillions of billions of millions.
#268 to #266 - uldification
Reply -4
(07/30/2013) [-]
So what? Proof is black or white. Either it's possible or not. If there's a chance then you didn't disprove that the earth is a product of chance.

What I'm saying is don't use the word "proof" for something that isn't solid proof.
#274 to #268 - sircool
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
fine then, mr. "I hate numbers"

Well, let's go back to the infinite universe idea since all my other proof is invalid since you ordered it to be so.
#300 to #274 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
You really haven't given any proof, nor has anyone ever.

Proof means testable and repeatable evidence.

For instance proof of god would be, if he answered prayers, and did so consistently.

Proof would be if he was visible, measurable, and knowable by other parameters. There are no such parameters.
#291 to #274 - uldification
Reply -3
(07/30/2013) [-]
I've never said the universe is infinite nor that I hate numbers.
Please don't make things up because none of your "proof" is anything other than a indication for that your theory could be potentialy right.
#296 to #291 - sircool
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
" a indication for that your theory could be potentialy right"

but that's what proof is! how can I win this argument when you say that my proof isn't proof at all!
#298 to #296 - uldification
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
By fully proofing your theory and not only shed a little doubt on the other theory.
Just because it is unlikely doesn't mean it can't have happened.
#208 to #202 - countsandpaper
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Can you prove he doesn't exist?
#210 to #208 - castellandraco
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
yea, the fact that theirs different gods alone is one fact, his clear lack of a presence for one, is it really impossible that there is no god, that religion really is just a lie? or is that too improbable for you.
#221 to #210 - fearlessteacup
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
There are*
#211 to #208 - castellandraco
Reply -6
(07/30/2013) [-]
i can pick up a rock, i can see a rock, i can throw a rock at you, i can prove a rock exists, can you prove god exists...
#299 to #211 - dybbthybj
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
Err, nope. You can't actually prove that ANYTHING except your mind exists.

The only certainty is that "l think, therefore l am" - René Descartes
#231 to #211 - metalguitarest
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
You can prove a rock exists but that wasn't the question. Can you prove that God does not exist? I am not a Christian by any means but I believe anyone should be allowed to have their faith.
#297 to #231 - dybbthybj
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#243 to #231 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
This isn't a question of him being allowed. This is about proof.

And for the last time, NON-EXISTENCE CANNOT BE PROVEN!

Not for god, not for unicorns, not for the flying spaghetti monster, or the mighty lobster cock. You can't prove the non-existence of anything, because it just doesn't work that way.
#269 to #243 - metalguitarest
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
You have a point, but seem to be missing mine. My point is why bash on a man's faith when if the reverse happened they'd cry like a bunch of femanazi's about being oppressed athiests. How bout we all have our own beliefs and leave everyone else's alone
#275 to #269 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
I've got your point, but it's flawed, because you cannot turn it around and still claim to be a sane person.

My attitude towards religious people (as per archetype) is as follows;

-I believe in god!
Good for you, have a cookie, and mind your own damn business.

-But *insert scientific theory here* is a lie, the bible says so!
Go **** yourself.

-I found my inner peace, and a new perspective on life thanks to the teachings of my religion!
LISTENING. But you start running now if you're a ******* scientologist, because not even god will save you.
#284 to #275 - metalguitarest
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
You're first sentence kind of confused me or I'm reading it wrong. Elaborate
#304 to #284 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
and it's *your* Possessive. Not you are. let's mind the grammar in an intelligent conversation, shall we?
#308 to #304 - metalguitarest
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
**** my bad thanks, I didn't notice.
#292 to #284 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Okay, here it is:

Christians get a hard time from atheists, because the existence of their god cannot be proven due to lack of evidence.

You cannot turn this around saying well, you can't prove he doesn't exist either, because the burden of proof is on the one that makes the claim. Also, proving somethngi exists is possible. Proving something doesn't exist, is not.
#303 to #292 - dybbthybj
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Lazy, so repost:

Err, nope. You can't actually prove that ANYTHING except your mind exists.

The only certainty is that "l think, therefore l am" - René Descartes

But yeah, it doesn't change the fact that it's dumb to make people prove non-excistence
#305 to #303 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
There are other ways to scientlifically measure the existence of the brain.

Or are you talking about consciousness? If so, it's a much more interesting topic.
#307 to #305 - dybbthybj
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I meant consciousness. There's no way to say for sure that everything you experience isn't just a figment of of you're own mind.
#312 to #307 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Again, it's *your*

It really undermines your credibility if you don't pay attention to this.

And about the subject at hand: This is an infinitely more interesting topic, but it really has nothing to do with religion.

But if what you're trying to say is, that you cannot know anything with certainty, since you can only percieve the world through your own senses, why would you even give a second to a religion that you cannot even confirm with the senses you deem unreliable?

That should just make you doubt more, as Descartes did.
#295 to #284 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -3
(07/30/2013) [-]
Also, look at biblehumpers thumbing me down
Also, look at biblehumpers thumbing me down

#224 to #211 - guiguito
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
you can't pick your brain, you can't see your brain, you can't throw the brain at me, you can't prove your brain exists.
#239 to #224 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Are you serious?
#276 to #224 - SmilingJackSmyth
Reply -1
(07/30/2013) [-]
If yes, you just proved your brain doesn't exist.
#353 to #202 - ninjaspartan
Reply -2
(07/30/2013) [-]
Can you produce one shred of proof that the sun is going to rise tomorrow?

No, you can't. We just go based on the assumption it will because it always has before.
#572 to #353 - castellandraco
Reply +1
(08/01/2013) [-]
yes we can its a fact that unless the earth is nocked ouit of orbit the sun will rise thats very provable
#574 to #572 - ninjaspartan
Reply -2
(08/01/2013) [-]
Then prove it. Prove that the earth won't get knocked out of orbit. Prove that a natural disaster won't occurred tomorrow at all. Prove that without a shadow of a doubt you're doing to wake up safe and sound no matter what. Go ahead, I dare you to even try.
#214 to #196 - hahafunnyuwhore
Reply +12
(07/30/2013) [-]
#215 to #196 - hydromatic
Reply +15
(07/30/2013) [-]
HUURRR I'M SO COOL AND ORIGINAL. GOD SUCKS LEL, I'M GOING TO HELL CAUSE ALL THE COOL PEEPL ARE DEEERRR!
HUURRR I'M SO COOL AND ORIGINAL. GOD SUCKS LEL, I'M GOING TO HELL CAUSE ALL THE COOL PEEPL ARE DEEERRR!

#449 - rockstarownage
Reply +27
(07/30/2013) [-]
im gonna get so thumb downed for this and im prepared
but this is why im getting sick of funnyjunk, ever since i've been here (i dont know how many years) i would have a good time looking through the comments section of any post and most of the time they would make me laugh more than the post

but then this ******** here, it seems like no matter what post theres always some sort of ********* in the comments section and im sick of going into comments and seeing a bunch of ********, bitch people arguing over stuff they know nothing about, can't we all just be decent and enjoy the site and be funny again? but no instead, funnyjunk has turned into a bandwagoning political religious arguement in practically ever posts comment, no matter how far from relevent it is to a post.

you tell me yes i can just go to a different website and gtfo, but i've been a part of this community for over 6 years (since yellow fj) and i've enjoyed it until just recently (about a year ago or so) and i still browse for the posts, but the community is a bunch of assholes. if theres a heartfelt post, someones complaining its not funny, if its funny someone says its a repost. and then theres these assholes spamming or people complaining and arguing.


and yes i could gtfo, but i've tried reddit, and if it were more convinient (i.e. scrolling through pictures using only arrow keys) i would be there, and if it wasnt for all the people posting artsy ****.

what the **** is wrong with you people now.

tl;dr, just thumb me down. im ready for it.

#469 to #449 - rasrors
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Good on ye'. Let deceny and funny comments become part of FJ once again!
#472 to #449 - rockstarownage
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
also i forgot to add, but posting comments is getting increasingly difficult because you people are assholes, i've seen so many funny comments that people thumbed down basically because there was some kind of ********* started by it, or simply because people saw a red thumb and wanted to join in the downthumbing
#457 to #449 - kolpster
Reply +3
(07/30/2013) [-]
I agree.
TL;DR his post, give the man a thumb.
#460 to #457 - rockstarownage
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
well than you my good man, at least someone has some decency
#462 to #460 - kolpster
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Why thank you, kind sir.
#554 to #457 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
No, he's got a stick up HIS ass while complaining about too many people having a stick up their ass.
#490 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I'm gay and these posts start to annoy me...



i mean, i know i'm not a canadian but annoying a gay guy with pro-gay posts is impressive too
#494 to #490 - anon
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Tell the gayloving cummuninty you're gay



thumbed down
#525 to #490 - spanishninja
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#528 to #490 - spanishninja
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
HURR DURRR
IM gay OUT OF THE CLOSET HURR
POSTING ON A RELIGIOUS THREAD DURR
LE STHITSTORMZ START!!!!1111!!


phanact
#493 to #490 - kernelstack
Reply +13
(07/30/2013) [-]
#162 - meuk
Reply +13
(07/30/2013) [-]
Actually he still thinks being gay is a sin, if you look at the video of where he says the stuff from the content, he immediately follows it up with dumb stuff about sins and women not being good enough to be priests. He may be a better pope, but still, he sees homosexuality as something wrong.   
   
MFW better pope but still, it's religion.
Actually he still thinks being gay is a sin, if you look at the video of where he says the stuff from the content, he immediately follows it up with dumb stuff about sins and women not being good enough to be priests. He may be a better pope, but still, he sees homosexuality as something wrong.

MFW better pope but still, it's religion.
#163 to #162 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I'm bisexual and very much like men (though i do women as well) and I see homosexuality as wrong. It's a weird thing to me, but I don't see it as something to pursicute people for. The same with being a furry. I'm a furry and I see it as wrong, but I don't see it as something to judge someone over. It's not that big of a deal at all.
#174 to #163 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
well, homosexuality isn't wrong. that's not even an opinion in my opinion.
#182 to #174 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
It prevents reproduction in a natural biological way. That's a fact. I harbor absolutely no anger at all towards homosexuals, and in fact I'm usually happy to find out someone is a huge queer. They're generally good to hang around, tons of fun if you ask me.
#192 to #182 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
So that must mean you think the follow human beings are wrong: people who cannot reproduce, people who have no interest in having children, people with down syndrome as 'naturally' they would not be smart enough to survive on their own and would not survive their youth, people with aids or any other serious STD as they should not reproduce because of spreading the disease. And probably if I think about it I could make u superlong list of people you think are wrong.

Simply because someone cannot/will not reproduce, doesn't mean they are wrong. You act as if 'nature' and 'reproducing' as a species are eternally important for everyone, whilst just keeping the species alive is good enough, even with some specimen not wanting smaller specimen of their own.
#194 to #192 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yep. That's wrong. Biologically wrong. I think you're taking this harshly. I have absolutely no quarum with anyone with any of those problems at all, unless their personality pisses me off. They're wrong biologically. That's it, as people they're PERFECTLY FINE! You don't seem to get that I think homosexuals are normal, fine, people. It's just that it's a biological wrong and I am logically backing a reasoning. Again, must I state that I don't support the criticism of homosexuals? I don't. I really don't.
#199 to #194 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well I get what you mean, that I do, kind sir. But as with user durkadurka above, I don't agree with your choosing of words. Saying you think something is wrong, even biologically wrong, means that you think badly of something and don't approve of it. You would be better of, in my opinion, by saying "well guys, homosexuals are biologically anomalous/divergent", because they are not 'wrong', they are a natural, yes mind you, natural element of nature. Each and every anomaly/divergence in any system, be it nature or say, a computer program, are a natural and logical part of that system. There is no "100 % nature" or "100 % working program". Anomalies are part of everything, and completely coincidental, but not 'wrong'.

In short, I disagree with your using of the word 'wrong' instead of divergent.
#216 to #199 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Okay. ^_^ Then we've come to a common understanding of one another's meanings and therefore have come to agree that this argument, or misunderstanding I should say, and can stop it. :3 Great...what'cha wanna talk about now?
#223 to #216 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
hm ... let's talk about something inappropriate like *******, or people with disabilities, or, as i like to call them, jackpot comedy targets such as blind gay ******* who perhaps need a wheelchair. is this to your fancy?
#227 to #223 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Nah, jokes about them are too easy. ^_^ Let's try something harder.
#233 to #227 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
that's what she said.
#247 to #233 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
*licks lips* And she was soon thereafter pleased.
#165 to #163 - infernoimmortal
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
It's because you are a slave.

You bend your feelings towards the opinions of the majority.

Be who you want to be even if it's wrong.

Well except if it's a rapist or murderer.
#181 to #165 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I honestly don't care.
#183 to #181 - infernoimmortal
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
You obviously do care enough to accept yourself as "wrong" just to be less judged by society.
#186 to #183 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I can explain why I see both of those as wrong. Just the same as I can explain how rapists and murderers are wrong, they go against evolution and what it's supposed to do. Furries have an odd fetish in that they generally enjoy dressing to represent animals such as wolves, foxes, or in my case a dragon. They enjoy doing so for a reason that is unbenownst to me, and I honestly can't see anything right with it, though. I find tails arousing, and pads of paws to be too. Fur is something that humans also shouldn't enjoy sexually. These three are the main things that make me enjoy furry roleplaying. I also like the artistic appeal of it.
#187 to #186 - zaperzero
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Note: Rapists and murderers aren't what go against evolution, that would be the other two I listed.
#164 to #162 - tigronn
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#177 to #164 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
i didn't say anyone should believe in god or not, though.
#168 to #162 - durkadurka
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Well see, the thing is that we all sin. It's not as if sinning = go to hell. Sinning is normal, and everyone does it.
#175 to #168 - meuk
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
i agree with you durkadurka, but not in your choosing of words. sin has a religious meaning, it's just the bible translation for "doing something wrong", with the added connotation of some kind of disrepect for the spaghetti monster. i would completely agree with you if you said "we all do bad stuff".
#327 to #175 - srapture
Reply +1
(07/30/2013) [-]
Got to agree with you there. Someone saying that something I do is a sin is like, for example, an American telling me I'm breaking the law by drinking alcohol at 18 years old.
#361 to #327 - meuk
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
I concur!
#346 to #175 - durkadurka
Reply 0
(07/30/2013) [-]
Yeah, that's more accurate than what I had written. I guess the point I wanted to get across was that a Christian saying "that's a sin" is not them condemning someone to hell.