I was looking through old high school things and found this. My
senior year my econ teacher gave Us his list of 100 wisest words
There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
Don' t knock it 'til you try it.
If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
Always use ' e" when your home team or your government.
When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
DON' free throws in a game of HORSE.
Just because you can doesn' t mean you should.
9. Don' t dumb it down.
You only get one chance to notion new haircut.
11. if you' " staying more than one night, unpack.
Never park in from on bar.
Expect the seat in from of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep picture of your first fish, first can and .
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan's earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. guns are loaded.
19. Don’ t . Believe me, they know.
20. Thebest way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if its' only once.
2 Ltake a all phone, interim. onee a year.
Don’ t iill up gobread, no masterboy good.
23. A an autograph,
Don’ t linger in . In or out.
25. it you choocato go in drag, don’ t sell yourself short.
my you wanna louiewhat makes Dominique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your haircut the day of a special event.
use mindful comes between you and the Earth. good shoes, tires, and
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it,
30. When you‘ re\ vith new friends, don’ t just talkabout old friends.
3 Leat lunch with the new kids.
32. Whaa traveling, keep about you,
33. It' s never too late for an apology.
35. x you have the sight army. TAKE IT.
36. Yoa don' tget to choose youporn m" kaname.
37. Weest you marry someone, remembering marry family.
38. Never push someone otr a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you asks woman itshe is pregnant.
40. ' s not enough to be proud ofyour ancestry, live up to it.
4 l. Don’ t make scene.
42. When giving a thankyou speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in great luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday, It' s her special day too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes as good gusset.
48. Sycopathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take Blame.
50. Suckit up every now and again.
5 1. Neverbe the last one in the pool.
52. Don’ t stare.
5 3. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. Youll only have to do it once.
5 5. If you We made bluepoint, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’ re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don' iquit until the job is done.
5 8. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
5 Tthank the bus driver.
50. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
6 your mistakes.
at least one good joke.
63. Don' t boo. Even the ref is someobody' s son.
Know how to cook one good meal.
65. wmm to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations prebuilt over a lifetime.
out’: okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your toothed/ twitter,
69. Don‘ t lose yoursoul. Especially at work.
7 Linen dort' , ask before it' s too late.
72. Know the size of yo_ clothes.
73. Thate is nothing wrong with a plain toshiro.
use a good listener. Delft just take your dumm talk,
76. 11: college always sit in the from You' ll stand out immediately. time it might
come in handy.
77. Carry yourmother' s bags. She carried you for at months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They are just doing their job,
79. Don' t be the talker in a movie.
opposite sex likes people who shower.
8 l. You are what you do, Not whatyou say.
821. com to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has I hard tight ahead ofthem.
Bum hour with grandparents is time well spent, Ask for advice when you need it,
85. Don' t litter.
36. 1! you have a sister, get to know important.
87. You wtm' strongest or fastest. But youcan be the toughest.
88. Never can after 9 AM and 9 PM.
the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
9 l. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is Me Me between looking sultry . Find it.
93. You‘ re never too old to need your mom.
if you make the decision to Wear heels on the dirst date commit to keeping than
on and trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know inwards to your national anthem.
96. Your than moves might not ozthebest, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more
fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98, Malte Goals.
old is not deltateddy .
I on If you HAVE to iight, punch not onepunch hard