Facebook (1). source = www.owlturd.com. data RACHEL HAS t) ipcc) ). DISCONNECTED othar/ 1
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Facebook (1)

source = www.owlturd.com

data
RACHEL HAS t) ipcc) ).
DISCONNECTED
othar/ 1
...
+1325
Views: 49870
Favorited: 44
Submitted: 06/30/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to niggalogy E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(69):

[ 69 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - sandez (06/30/2013) [+] (1 reply)
#19 - slashendrix (07/01/2013) [-]
slightly edited at the end
#8 - waragainst (07/01/2013) [+] (7 replies)
What's up with his nose?
#23 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/01/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Are we just going to ignore the fact that you can't disconnect on Facebook?
#37 - FightClub (07/01/2013) [+] (4 replies)
you have earned the medal of Euphoria
#27 - thype (07/01/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Comment Picture
User avatar #4 - smittywrbmnjnsn (07/01/2013) [+] (10 replies)
I don't believe you have the right to judge someone, if you can't differentiate between "your" and "you're".
User avatar #6 to #5 - smittywrbmnjnsn (07/01/2013) [-]
Well, then neither of those people had the right to judge each other.
They're both little ***** .
+2
#41 - hopdiggity **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (8 replies)
#43 to #41 - JesuschristofAZ (07/01/2013) [-]
I read it in the voice of the blackjack dealer from Vegas Vacation.
I read it in the voice of the blackjack dealer from Vegas Vacation.
#32 - jakatackka (07/01/2013) [-]
Found another picture of him
#16 - Jesusnipples (07/01/2013) [+] (5 replies)
HFW
User avatar #54 to #16 - europe (07/01/2013) [-]
Comment #2.
User avatar #49 - thatnerdyguy (07/01/2013) [-]
>Credit in description
I like that I've actually seen people doing this lately. I don't thumb unless they do.
Good on you OP.
#44 - ishotthedeputy (07/01/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Related
#22 - sloot (07/01/2013) [+] (3 replies)
I love how every internet neck beard faggot is portrayed with a fedora now...
User avatar #21 - niggernazi (07/01/2013) [-]
*ur
User avatar #63 - bjork (07/01/2013) [+] (2 replies)
**bjork rolls 771**
User avatar #34 - tehoutlaw (07/01/2013) [-]
But this isn't facebook...
#33 - DjRicky (07/01/2013) [-]
**DjRicky rolled a random image posted in comment #18 at Read Desc. **
**DjRicky rolled a random image posted in comment #18 at Read Desc. **
User avatar #17 - mondominiman (07/01/2013) [-]
Only when they put "Ur" then you can flip ****
#79 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/07/2013) [-]
My name is Jenny I am sixteen I have dark blonde hair and u can't stop reading now you have started!! I was murdered 7/14 with my fathers shotgun and a butcher knife if u don't post this on 20 pics I will come kil u in the middle of the night with my dads shotgun and butchr knife u have five hours!!
Don't believe me??? Google Maria Marshall, Keisha jones, and Omar wikinsono
#31 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/01/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Guys! 9gag is starting a war against funnyjunk!!! Funnyjunk army needs to destroy 9fag now!! We will destroy those 9fags!! We funnyjunkers are everywhere, im norwegian while another funnyjunkers is from the other side of the globe. We need to man up now against those 9fags! Go funnyjunk army!! Fj for life!!
User avatar #35 to #31 - makegr (07/01/2013) [-]
Huh, I don't know why we can't let them peacefully. Their population are 90% kids that don't know a **** about PCs , and the other 10% are just guys who don't give a **** about the troubles. Stop being a faggot.
[ 69 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)