Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#15 - henryandsamdie (06/30/2013) [-]
User avatar #26 to #15 - theshadowed ONLINE (06/30/2013) [-]
Calling them autistic
Using ******* hashtags
User avatar #25 to #15 - steelpanther (06/30/2013) [-]
Lol you call them gauges.
User avatar #32 to #25 - rhiaanor (06/30/2013) [-]
That is what they are called isn't it? Or am I not aware enough of ear ring culture
User avatar #231 to #32 - steelpanther (06/30/2013) [-]
Nope. They are called plugs. Or tunnels/eyelets. Gauge is a size of measurement
User avatar #274 to #231 - rhiaanor (06/30/2013) [-]
People still call them gauges from what I recall, or they used to.
User avatar #276 to #274 - steelpanther (07/01/2013) [-]
People do call them gauges but the proper term is either plugs or eyelets (depending on the type of jewelry youre wearing)
User avatar #35 to #32 - iamkagji ONLINE (06/30/2013) [-]
Plugs, i think they're called
User avatar #49 to #35 - wersand (06/30/2013) [-]
Not saying your wrong, because I have no idea. (Just making sure nobody thinks I'm trying to cause an argument.)

What's the difference between plugs and gauges?
User avatar #230 to #49 - steelpanther (06/30/2013) [-]
A plug is what you wear in your ears. Technically a gauge is a measurement. So the term "gauges" isnt correct for the jewelry you wear in your ears. Its just the size. So if someone asks "What size are your gauges" its kinda the same as "What size are your size". If that makes any sense.
User avatar #234 to #230 - wersand (06/30/2013) [-]
Yea that does make sense. Thanks are being passed down to you for your clarification.
User avatar #238 to #234 - steelpanther (06/30/2013) [-]
No problem. Im a piercer at my local tattoo shop so I'm used to helping people understand body mods a little more every day.
 Friends (0)