Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#4 - ieatyououtaldaylon
Reply +35
(06/30/2013) [-]
Brian's a dog, why would he want M n' M's in the first place, they would kill him.
#11 to #4 - anon
Reply 0
(06/30/2013) [-]
fact is a small dog (3-5 kilos) needs to eat around 200grams of 100% of Dark chocolate to die of it big dogs is from 100-320g depending on race, reason is because coco beans are actually contains toxins - if a human would eat 2kilos (which i admit is alot) would also kill a human, and if eaten too much of this 100% dark chocolate die.

But white chocolate should be just fine for them since it only contains the fat in the chocolate nut.

Milk Chocolate = 30% Chocolate beans, 30% Chocobutter - rest is sweet additives and milk to give a taste
Dark Chocolate = 70% Chocolate beans, 5-10% Chocobutter - rest is additives
White Chocolate = 60-70% Chocolate Butter (too much and it melts way too fast) rest is milk and sweetener