Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #20 - amateriandarknut (06/23/2013) [-]
For those interested to know, milk is on the opposite end of the ph scale from any sort of heavy acid, and can therefore neutralize acids if applied quickly enough. For a newborn swallowing cleaning products, it may or may not work, but it's your only shot.
User avatar #79 to #20 - thefasrdog (06/23/2013) [-]
What if you ingest a toxic base like lye?

Orange juice?

#44 to #20 - simeonc (06/23/2013) [-]
Cleaning products are alkali, enzymes break down fats into glycerol and fatty acids, the fatty acids neutralize
User avatar #36 to #20 - zight (06/23/2013) [-]
I don't think so. if it really was so it would be just as harmful as acids. it's more near the neutral point i think. not so basic
#43 to #36 - simeonc has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #26 to #20 - admiralshepard (06/23/2013) [-]
Milk has a PH of around 6.7, so it's nearly neutral. You want to use neutral substances, not basic ones.
#21 to #20 - aaadddmmmiiinnn (06/23/2013) [-]
Other way around bro. Milk is slightly acidic and most cleaning products are basic.
#23 to #21 - winternetz (06/23/2013) [-]
wouldn't orange juice work better if they needed something acidic?
#24 to #23 - moldybreadcrumb (06/23/2013) [-]
Or battery acid.
every time my child swallows a bottle of ammonia i give him a bottle of fresh battery acid.
#81 to #24 - baldrian **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#28 to #24 - spanican **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)