Upload
Login or register
Refresh Comments
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#20 - amateriandarknut
Reply +15
(06/23/2013) [-]
For those interested to know, milk is on the opposite end of the ph scale from any sort of heavy acid, and can therefore neutralize acids if applied quickly enough. For a newborn swallowing cleaning products, it may or may not work, but it's your only shot.
#79 to #20 - thefasrdog
Reply -1
(06/23/2013) [-]
What if you ingest a toxic base like lye?

Orange juice?

#44 to #20 - simeonc ONLINE
Reply +2
(06/23/2013) [-]
Cleaning products are alkali, enzymes break down fats into glycerol and fatty acids, the fatty acids neutralize
#36 to #20 - zight
Reply 0
(06/23/2013) [-]
I don't think so. if it really was so it would be just as harmful as acids. it's more near the neutral point i think. not so basic
#43 to #36 - simeonc
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#26 to #20 - admiralshepard
Reply +1
(06/23/2013) [-]
Milk has a PH of around 6.7, so it's nearly neutral. You want to use neutral substances, not basic ones.
#21 to #20 - aaadddmmmiiinnn
Reply +19
(06/23/2013) [-]
Other way around bro. Milk is slightly acidic and most cleaning products are basic.
#23 to #21 - winternetz
Reply +3
(06/23/2013) [-]
wouldn't orange juice work better if they needed something acidic?
#24 to #23 - moldybreadcrumb
Reply +54
(06/23/2013) [-]
Or battery acid.
every time my child swallows a bottle of ammonia i give him a bottle of fresh battery acid.
#81 to #24 - baldrian **User deleted account**
+3
has deleted their comment [-]
#28 to #24 - spanican **User deleted account**
+8
has deleted their comment [-]