Beating that horse, one more time. . SE LT Antonymous ( Wed) [Egg] til ' Elt 1 THINGS LI loln_ 155? tset/ ing plasma my our I: unsult. > Microsoft introduce new DRM policy > of complaints > Microsoft reevaluate DRM policy to please general public > People complain that Microsoft are Microsofter
x

Comments(206):

[ 206 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#31 - babyweewee (06/20/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #59 to #31 - tuckthisphit (06/20/2013) [-]
in every content about xbox one this gif pops out
y
#76 to #59 - butterisgood (06/20/2013) [-]
Same reason this gif is in every dbz content.   
   
thumbs
Same reason this gif is in every dbz content.

thumbs
#75 to #31 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Just curious, did her face get caved in? I mean that's a ******* watermelon that **** is hard.
User avatar #171 to #31 - propanex (06/20/2013) [-]
I never laughed like a retarded seal, while clapping my hands for a good 3 minutes in so long...

thank you.
+3
#60 to #31 - sircollinshaw **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #53 - lyuun (06/20/2013) [-]
This almost makes me feel sorry for the guy. Then i remember how much of a general prick he was being.
#116 - cyanskater (06/20/2013) [-]
Why are people complaining about Xbox fans returning to the Xbox? That is the point of changing your console, so people who avoided it for those reasons now have no reason to avoid it. Did you complain about not trading your games or having an unstable connection? Don't worry bro, the Xbox One is fine. Now.   
Why encourage people to hold grudges as if Microsoft were a personal companion? No; Microsoft is a company that develops a product and makes it available for purchase in a competitive market. I personally didn't like the old Xbox One in comparison to the PS4, but I do prefer this Xbox One in comparison to the PS4 now that it seems it won't be such a burden.
Why are people complaining about Xbox fans returning to the Xbox? That is the point of changing your console, so people who avoided it for those reasons now have no reason to avoid it. Did you complain about not trading your games or having an unstable connection? Don't worry bro, the Xbox One is fine. Now.
Why encourage people to hold grudges as if Microsoft were a personal companion? No; Microsoft is a company that develops a product and makes it available for purchase in a competitive market. I personally didn't like the old Xbox One in comparison to the PS4, but I do prefer this Xbox One in comparison to the PS4 now that it seems it won't be such a burden.
User avatar #119 to #116 - thisismyhandle (06/20/2013) [-]
I think the big thing for a lot of people (including myself) is the price. I don't care for Kinect at all, and the only Xbone exclusive I want is the next Halo, so I plan to purchase the PS4 before I get the XBone. The next Halo won't be out for a bit, so the cheaper system with somewhat better hardware seems like the one to get first, especially for multi-platform titles.
User avatar #126 to #119 - cyanskater (06/20/2013) [-]
I agree, I also care about the price. However, what I'm doing is just sticking with my 360 for a while instead of immediately jumping on the new generation. Perhaps til 2014's holiday season, or whenever the price for the consoles drops significantly. As far as I'm concerned, the 360 is a flawless console, and I'm completely content with my version of it. Besides, new games are still coming out for it and it's completely relevant (I'm excited for Destiny).
User avatar #120 to #116 - brigettasandra (06/20/2013) [-]
I'd be afraid of the last minute changes and since people cannot join a class action lawsuit to ask for reimbursement for the faulty console I'd be stuck with a bugged system. They throw in these changes with a previously developed and fairly sound console and it might cause something similar to the red ring of death.
User avatar #125 to #120 - cyanskater (06/20/2013) [-]
You're creating a lot of assumptions..do these arise merely from the action that Microsoft took today? I don't believe that what they did today makes them a less reliable company..if anything, it makes them perhaps seem even more trustworthy.
User avatar #143 to #125 - brigettasandra (06/20/2013) [-]
"that Microsoft took today?"

What?

No. They arise from the fact that Microsoft was comfortable with this system originally, then made these changes quickly to suit the customer when the changes may not be completely compatible to the original plan.
User avatar #144 to #143 - cyanskater (06/20/2013) [-]
Yes, "the action that Microsoft took today". Updating the Xbox One before release. And yes, you're right; these changes are most likely not compatible with the original plan, but it appears the original plan is no longer the current plan. Regardless, I don't see how this means my product may be less satisfactory.
User avatar #147 to #144 - brigettasandra (06/20/2013) [-]
Any programs or OS they had set to run with the original plan now has to be coupled with these changes. They aren't recreating the xbox one from the ground up. They are just throwing in a loop to the programming that allows for offline play and game sharing. It wasn't built into the system from the beginning so there might be problems. That's all I'm saying, Mr. Giver of Down Thumbs.
User avatar #154 to #147 - cyanskater (06/20/2013) [-]
Hahaha I didn't thumb you down bro, they just represent lurker's opinions. I agree with what you're saying though, there might be problems, but I doubt it, they're a big boy company, problems mean loss of profit. Microsoft I'm sure is hard at work right now working out all of the potential problems that could result from the practical changes that must ensue due to the system change. It's unreasonable to assume that the Xbox One will be completely bugged, for all we know they *could* rebuild it from the ground up.
User avatar #159 to #154 - brigettasandra (06/20/2013) [-]
The red ring of death could return...
User avatar #160 to #159 - cyanskater (06/20/2013) [-]
Yes, but one could also speculate it to appear on PS4. *dramatic music*
Alright man, I believe I've said all I had to say. If in doubt, read my previous comments.
User avatar #153 to #147 - tehpwnz (06/20/2013) [-]
there isnt a whole lot of work involved in keeping games free to share and removing the internet connection requirement...
#30 - koltan (06/20/2013) [-]
#29 - MasterManiac (06/20/2013) [-]
> Microsoft introduce new DRM policy   
> 			********		 of complaints   
> Microsoft reevaluate DRM policy to please general public   
> People complain that Microsoft are pussies for changing their policies   
> MFW
> Microsoft introduce new DRM policy
> ******** of complaints
> Microsoft reevaluate DRM policy to please general public
> People complain that Microsoft are pussies for changing their policies
> MFW
#85 to #29 - wave (06/20/2013) [-]
Because most people actually have some neurons left and can see that THE REASON that they did those changes was to sell more.
#127 to #85 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Oh no, a company is trying to make money?!?!
Are you stupid or just enjoying sony's dick in your ass?

I ask this as a man with a steady job who is going to buy both.
User avatar #227 to #85 - CactusFantastico (06/21/2013) [-]
well no **** . Microsoft doesn't do what they do solely to please their fans, they're not charity. Of course they do it for money, the thing is they have to deserve it.
#101 to #29 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
no one is complaining that there pussies(in general) there complaining that idiots that werent going to buy the xbox1 are now going too . mircrosoft didnt have a sudden change of heart . that had a ass kicking to there wallets. why anyone would STILL want an xbox1 and give MS money when there intentions are still the same is beyond me. but to each there own i guess. im at least glad there is some competition though.
#39 to #29 - punkstylee (06/20/2013) [-]
MS announced DRM months ago, but only til PS4 announced their console and MS executives saw their stock dropping hard that they finally deciding to change things, they didnt do it for the general public, they did it to at least sell some pieces.
User avatar #42 to #39 - MasterManiac (06/20/2013) [-]
Don't you understand that the two come hand in hand?
If people don't like the console they won't buy it, so Microsoft changed their policies so that the general public would like it which in turn results in more units being sold.
These two things are basically the same thing.
#43 to #42 - punkstylee (06/20/2013) [-]
MS didnt give a **** for months because, depending on PS4 release features and exclusivity (halo) they were going to buy it anyway, but since the ps4 has a better specs, better subscription service and is 100$ /Eur cheaper XBOX One had ****** ass pre-orders, so they turned around.
User avatar #74 to #43 - sketchE (06/20/2013) [-]
xbox was leading in preorders before the change
User avatar #45 to #43 - MasterManiac (06/20/2013) [-]
The only legitimate reason you gave is the $100 price difference, since the cheaper console usually does better on release. Honestly the whole fiasco with the Xbox One was the severe distaste of the general public for DRM.
User avatar #38 to #29 - tylosaurus ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
This doesn't seem like anyone is complaining about it.
This is just mocking them for making such bad decisions.

Just saiyan.
User avatar #133 to #38 - messerauditore (06/20/2013) [-]
I think it's more about the fact that they only started changing things once they began losing money. They couldn't have cared less when the fans voiced their opinions, but the second their stocks started dropping the xbone magically didnt need drm and could play 360 games etc.
User avatar #36 to #29 - TomHamilton (06/20/2013) [-]
Welcome to the internet where no one is ever satisfied about anything.
User avatar #46 to #29 - ilovemyguns ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
Sorry, but no.
>Microsoft introduces new DRM policy
> ******** of complaints
>Microsoft attempt to justify DRM policy
>Microsoft states it cannot be changed, and they have to rape your wallet
>Microsoft FINALLY realizes that the more you rape the customer, the less you get
>Sony rapes Microsoft at E3
>Microsoft stocks drop, like literally drop.
>Microsoft, after making the big fuss, tried a last minute turn around to make at least >some profit.
#173 to #46 - vaporous (06/20/2013) [-]
I'm sorry, but no matter how bad you think the XBone is, if you don;t think microsoft will make money off it then you are retarded.
-2
#49 to #46 - MasterManiac has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #51 to #49 - ilovemyguns ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
Quit trying to justify Microsoft's **** ups. They knew damn well they were trying to pinch every penny from the customers.
#158 to #51 - neurofuzzy (06/20/2013) [-]
Pinching pennys? Just like almost every major corporation ever! (justsayin')
User avatar #55 to #51 - MasterManiac (06/20/2013) [-]
I fail to see how DRM actually helps them do that. They will take a cut on Xbox One disc sales same as they would have taken a cut on digital sales, so for them it will make no difference. They were however trying to restrict used game sales to get developers more money from the game sales that make ****** companies like Gamestop milk every penny from doing absolutely nothing.
#65 - slikmonkey (06/20/2013) [-]
In honesty, they should of fired their PR people. They didn't have a clue what they were saying were just saying buzzwords.

I'm still going to wait a few months afterwards when the price drops and/or they fix any problems that may happen with the launch consoles.
User avatar #4 - firehippie ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
his eyes.. they show sadness.. like they ******* should
#12 to #4 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
sadness in the stupidity of all the people who complained about the policies that weren't that different from steams.
#22 - harshy (06/20/2013) [-]
+38
#47 - artyx **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#219 to #47 - anon (06/21/2013) [-]
Gj you copied comment #29...
User avatar #61 to #47 - lordvimless (06/20/2013) [-]
no i took sony
to put them in there place
User avatar #80 to #47 - warwolfrider (06/20/2013) [-]
There not complaining about them removing it there complaining because it was there in the first place and now microsoft is acting like and bitch its like this
"I'm soooo sorry I raped you I didn't mean to here have a new car and diamonds"
and everyone is thinking there just gonna turn around and do it again and the people who do trust them are gonna be like
"Oh Microsoft I love you I know you didn't mean to rape me *5 mins later* NO NO STAHP NOT MY ASS" so yeah **** microsoft
User avatar #100 to #80 - desiduratum (06/20/2013) [-]
You act like like MS actually did something. MS was planning on doing something ******** , yes. Fans said they didn't like it, however. Now they're not doing these outrageous things. So, what's the problem now?
#89 to #47 - jinkazama (06/20/2013) [-]
They aren't complaining. They're making fun of MS for not having the balls to go through with this after realising their customers weren't as big a group of retards as they thought. They're pretty much begging for fans back with this.
User avatar #79 to #47 - dummerbaztard (06/20/2013) [-]
Who complained about the removal?
User avatar #148 to #47 - bothemastaofall (06/20/2013) [-]
Nobody's complaining. They're making fun of them
User avatar #54 to #47 - darknesincontrol (06/20/2013) [-]
nah they just like to mock Xbox one,
it fuels their erection
#17 - Darianvincent ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDpOKP3WFHQ -Ahem- If you'd like news about it by an awesome cynical brit. Here you go.
User avatar #132 to #17 - subcelestial ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
I've been waiting all day for this content patch. I was anxious to hear his opinion on this.
User avatar #20 to #17 - wersand (06/20/2013) [-]
I love the Cynical Brit. I used to watch him a lot when I played WoW. Please don't hurt me.
User avatar #21 to #20 - Darianvincent ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
I don't have a problem with WoW I think some elements in it I demand in most MMO's I'm okay with geargrinds, I like working towards a goal and being rewarded for my time. I dislike everyone having the same thing with no effort in an MMO.
#207 - yourmomisaslut (06/21/2013) [-]
so many people complaining about this policy change,

isn't this what people wanted? that's what i wanted, i am the only one happy about this?
User avatar #211 to #207 - tacticulbacon (06/21/2013) [-]
It's the fact that Microsoft tried to do it that makes people complain.
User avatar #1 - nibxi (06/20/2013) [-]
And now there's idiots going back to them, i really don't understand human stupidity -.-
User avatar #33 to #1 - rainbowrush (06/20/2013) [-]
The only game PS4 has that I want to play is KH3, which I also can get on the Xbone. I'm not buying either, but I don't see why people love PS4 so much more than the Xbone. As far as I'm concerned both lost the console war.
#69 to #1 - mooghens ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
Im not buying either of the consoles, but come on. The entire point of all the internet outrage was to make them 			*******		 change their policy about the Xbone, and they 			*******		 did completely. EVERYTHING is back to the way it 			*******		 used to be with the old 360, with the exception of a once in a life time setup. To go on now and still be whining about this 			****		 is just simply being a 			*******		 dick, for the sake of being a 			*******		 dick.   
   
You wanna hear about a company that also did something really 			*************		 Anti-consumer? Look nowhere closer than Sony, that went out of their way to 			*******		 sue a guy, for cracking the encryption on the PS3 that HE 			*******		 BOUGHT AND PAID FOR, and posted the encryption key online for other people to do the same on their PS3's that THEY 			*******		 BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.   
   
 And top all of that off, they also "patched the security leak" by removing the abillity to install another OS on a partition on the PS3 harddrive, on every goddamn connected PS3 that 			*******		 EVERYONE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.  And then hid behind the 			*******		 EULA agreement saying: "NOPE YOU AGREED YOU WOULD NOT SUE US AND THAT WE 			*******		 NOW OWN YOUR PS3" They removed an entire 			*******		 feature of the console, after purchase, that a lot of people bought it for!
Im not buying either of the consoles, but come on. The entire point of all the internet outrage was to make them ******* change their policy about the Xbone, and they ******* did completely. EVERYTHING is back to the way it ******* used to be with the old 360, with the exception of a once in a life time setup. To go on now and still be whining about this **** is just simply being a ******* dick, for the sake of being a ******* dick.

You wanna hear about a company that also did something really ************* Anti-consumer? Look nowhere closer than Sony, that went out of their way to ******* sue a guy, for cracking the encryption on the PS3 that HE ******* BOUGHT AND PAID FOR, and posted the encryption key online for other people to do the same on their PS3's that THEY ******* BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.

And top all of that off, they also "patched the security leak" by removing the abillity to install another OS on a partition on the PS3 harddrive, on every goddamn connected PS3 that ******* EVERYONE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. And then hid behind the ******* EULA agreement saying: "NOPE YOU AGREED YOU WOULD NOT SUE US AND THAT WE ******* NOW OWN YOUR PS3" They removed an entire ******* feature of the console, after purchase, that a lot of people bought it for!
#114 to #1 - spysappinmysasha (06/20/2013) [-]
I am one of those people who are just going to say " **** it" and buy an Xbox One. Ya wanna know why? because NEITHER two consoles are perfect. They are both pieces of **** .

but you wanna know something? the reasons WHY the Xbone is a piece of **** doesnt affect me. The constantly being online thing? yeah, im always online anyways so that doesnt effect me. If the internet goes out I generally have no desire to play video games anyways. Not being able to trade games? I dont care, I dont do that anyways. Cant trust people to not scratch a disk anyways. Kinect always being on? I honestly dont care if they are watching my skinny ass scratch while Im playng a game. If they wanna watch that than fine by them. No backwards compatability? fine, leave behind all the disappointing games of the 360, half of them were **** purely because the technology was old as **** anyways.

I was never affected by any of the "bad" **** to begin with. Also most of that stuff was done for legitimate reasons.

Always online - it was created so that they could guarantee Cloud support, which would not limit developers to the disk.

no backwards compatibility - its time to ******* move on from the old tech guys. Sure 360 had its day but I would much rather have a console devoted to new tech than one that wasted space supporting outdated tech.

Kinect always watching - I will admit, you got me there, but its nothing that really bothers me. like I said, if they wanna watch me staring for hours at the screen playing the game than fine.

Not being able to trade games - thats just an option Microsoft is giving individual developers. They arent making that mandatory for all games. and again, if I want to buy a game I will watch a review of it online something. (who the **** rents games anymore?)

however, I am not fully up to speed whith what actually is and isnt going to be in the xbox one.

mfw I really dont give a **** anymore.
#139 to #114 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
I agree with a lot of what you said, except backwards compatibility.
When a new console is launched, it was very few knock out games, and so I like playing old favorites to stem the tide. Sure, I can set up both the next gen console and the older one, but then I won't have room for it's rival (I have PS3, 360, Wii, and a PC all hooked up to my TV via hdmi, sans Wii), and it'd be a pain to constantly switch the wiring.
User avatar #81 to #1 - theshadowed ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
Wow, the idiots sure are the people who have their own opinion on consoles.

No, pretentious pricks like you who insult people for having different likes from you sure aren't the idiots.
User avatar #118 to #1 - sirslimyscrotum **User deleted account** (06/20/2013) [-]
You just can't stop sheep, my friend.
#175 to #118 - anon (06/21/2013) [-]
Because there is nothing to stop. The Xbox One is now looking to be a great product with great games. We said what we we didn't want and they removed it, why wouldn't we go back to it?

Also, you're a sheep for still being on the hate MS bandwagon.
User avatar #187 to #175 - sirslimyscrotum **User deleted account** (06/21/2013) [-]
I don't hate it, also you're a sheep!
0
#186 to #175 - sirslimyscrotum **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #146 to #1 - bothemastaofall (06/20/2013) [-]
That was the deal breaker for some people. They changed it. Those people are now happy
#193 to #1 - lionti (06/21/2013) [-]
sure Microsoft are scum but i was always going to get an Xbox One, as long as i get to play halo with my mates i dont give a ****
#24 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Yeah, let's not support a company willing to change policies to benefit their customers.
#40 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Youre actually the type of person who is stupidest and the biggest type of fanboy. just because they were bad before you feel 'insulted' and now youre not looking at the best product you just dont like them. which is exactly what you criticize fanboys for. Hypocrite
#52 to #40 - destroyerofcunt (06/20/2013) [-]
who says they wont put the DRM back with a patch?
#174 to #52 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
And who says they will? Hypothizing about future things is stupid. What if this? What if that? NO. DRM IS REMOVED. ACCEPT IT.
User avatar #48 to #1 - cudlefish (06/20/2013) [-]
Why the hell wouldn't you go back? If you like the Xbox, and they improved it, you have every ******* right to go back.
#63 to #1 - mattimeon (06/20/2013) [-]
But, why wouldn't you want this nice piece of hardware?
#2 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
What's worse is all the Xbox fans going "who's stupid now?" as if MS's policies weren't horrible before and they aren't just doing this now because they have to to save face. If they could have kept their bad policies and still looked okay next to Sony they would have, yet somehow this move was made for the consumer. People disappoint me.
#34 to #2 - rainbowrush (06/20/2013) [-]
I haven't seen one Xbox fan going "who's stupid now?"
User avatar #71 to #34 - nervaaurelius (06/20/2013) [-]
I have on the IGN comment sections and the comments for the IGN posts on facebook.
User avatar #3 to #2 - iloveburzum (06/20/2013) [-]
*sigh*
I'm no xbox fan, but the previous version was better.
Yes, always on kinect sucked (you could turn it off in the setting)
Yes, the 24 hour internet check sucked (unless of course you happened to have internet, so no big deal)
Yes, being unable to sell your used games sucked (cept you got ripped off at gamestop bigtime anyway)
And yes, being unable to share games with friends sucked (although you got to share your games with ten chosen people on your friends list, over the cloud)

But now we're missing out on big new ideas like the cloud games, that use online storage to make vast worlds. And **** like that.

So yeah, I guess the worst part is that the xbox fans have to go "who's stupid now?" instead of being happy as little bunnies with the unaltered version of what was going to be a really good console.
#5 to #3 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
There's no reason why cloud gaming can't still happen with the old drm policies gone. I don't know why people keep saying that.

Also, I disagree, not all of them did suck, it's just the principle that MS was trying to control its target consumers.
#9 to #5 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Except they were just trying to do what has already been done on other systems. Look at steam for example. Policies pretty much exactly like what microsoft was planning. No one complains about it. Computers have web cams that are actually hacked often times and can be accessed remotely without the owners knowledge. You don't here people complain about it (and the kinect only had to be on so that you could say xbox on and have it respond, which is a lot less invasive).
#11 to #9 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
actually you could turn off the command for xbox on as well so that is was never listening for any commands.
User avatar #58 to #3 - feffog (06/20/2013) [-]
LOL "im no xbox fan" dude you flip **** every time an xbox post is made
User avatar #222 to #58 - iloveburzum (06/21/2013) [-]
Meh. I wasn't an xbox fan. I just read about what was going on, and really think all the xbox hate is totally misplaced. And though some people are well informed, and justified in it, a lot more are just mindlessly ragequitting over trivial things.
And any comment not blasting mindless hate gets a dozen or so downthumbs.
User avatar #57 to #1 - thefasrdog (06/20/2013) [-]
Jesus Christ. It's a ******* video game console. They made a mistake and changed what everyone hated. To call someone stupid for changing their mind about buying a product is just pernicious...
#73 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
What the **** do you care what I buy? Go **** yourself you pretentious prick.
User avatar #19 to #1 - maddboiy (06/20/2013) [-]
the only thing that made me want to get an Xbox was Twitch and the controller, so i'm just going to stay with PS4
#196 to #1 - joeyisheres (06/21/2013) [-]
they introduced a new policy, heard the backlash against it, so they switched it back to please everybody. I've enjoyed my xbox for 6 years, why wouldnt i give them a second chance?
#64 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Ofcourse people are going back!

You cannot boycot a product, protest against it if you will, and if they then meet your demands still say "nah, **** you". Then they wouldnt bother ever changing anything.

Maybe your needs are still not met, but i can imagine for some people these changes are acceptable.
#164 to #1 - drinpa ONLINE (06/20/2013) [-]
I figured this may be helpful so people can understand what's going on with all of this.

Capitalism is an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market.

So, Microsoft announces some horrible things, consumers revolt and threaten to go to the competition, so Microsoft changes the policies. That is pretty much exactly how it's supposed to work, so why is that human stupidity? People complained about horrible features, horrible features were removed, product is now viable.

I'm not a fanboy of either, really. I just see a system (capitalism, not Xbox) working how it's supposed to, and people being called idiots for choosing a product they decide is good enough for them now that problems have been corrected due to the demand of consumers?
#35 to #1 - vkd (06/20/2013) [-]
yeah people would have done the same for anything, PS4, WiiU, PC, MAC etc. it's not about stupidity, it's about making a change and forgiveness for your own preference.


most people would not buy it because of the DRM, but since that is gone they NO reason not to choose what they wanted from the start as their voices have been heard.
#145 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Why the **** not? They listen to the consumer, unlike Sony who adds PS+ for online play, bricks consoles with firmware 4.4.5, and allows third party publishers to add a fee to their games...
User avatar #168 to #145 - sirslimyscrotum **User deleted account** (06/20/2013) [-]
PS+ is great, pretty much everyone owns it anyway.
User avatar #18 to #1 - killerofmuffins (06/20/2013) [-]
I was going to buy one anyway.
#97 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
Well there's this thing called loyalty. pretty much using their consoles for the last few years and haven't had issues with it. It's really complex and hard to understand but when their products work and keep me entertained I tend to keep using their products. But ya know, human stupidity... btw you say that as if you're not human? Die.
#117 to #1 - zorororonoa (06/20/2013) [-]
People are going back now because Microsoft made the changes that people wanted you dumb **** !
#66 to #1 - anon (06/20/2013) [-]
You make it sound like I actually left... Unlike some peasants I can actually afford games bought new and can connect whenever I want. Don't even give me the excuse that some people can't play since their area doesn't have internet, cause you're not one of them and you certainly don't give two ***** about them and you're just using them as a support for your argument.
#70 to #1 - toyaisle (06/20/2013) [-]
So people are idiotic for now wanting to buy their console after MS has "fixed" most of the problems?  I personally prefer MS over Sony, so when I heard MS changed the policies I became more interested in the Xbox.  I don't think that's idiotic....
So people are idiotic for now wanting to buy their console after MS has "fixed" most of the problems? I personally prefer MS over Sony, so when I heard MS changed the policies I became more interested in the Xbox. I don't think that's idiotic....

User avatar #131 to #1 - carthos (06/20/2013) [-]
Wut? dude it's a gaming consolo, it's not about principe or pride, but about awesome games.
Why shouldn't they return to Xbox if they make their policies better?
User avatar #184 - kieranbaker (06/21/2013) [-]
Internet Logic
"wtf is wrong with Xbox One, more like Xbone, they should change everything those dumb retards."
"OMG they changed things for the better WTF dumb faggots!"
User avatar #142 - psykobear (06/20/2013) [-]
Isn't it a good thing that they realize customers are displeased and change to suit them?
#177 to #142 - ohemgeezus (06/21/2013) [-]
They didn't change to suit their "customers", they changed to suit their stocks because they realized how bad they ****** up
User avatar #181 to #177 - yusay (06/21/2013) [-]
That's the same ******* thing. They want to sell more so they give people want they want. It's business. They're not your ******* father.
#183 to #181 - ohemgeezus (06/21/2013) [-]
It's not the same thing, actually.
User avatar #189 to #183 - yusay (06/21/2013) [-]
"They didn't change to suit their 'customers'"

They did it exactly to suit their customers so they would buy it. That's what business is.
#191 to #189 - ohemgeezus (06/21/2013) [-]
no, no. If they really wanted to "suit their gamers" they would have done so just after their conference when everyone was in uproar about it. Only after E3 and their stocks were falling/people buying out PS4 did they finally decide to change it because they were losing money.

Come talk to me when you have the faintest understanding of business.
User avatar #194 to #191 - yusay (06/21/2013) [-]
...That's less than a month. And that's barely a week after E3. The consoles won't be out till the end of the year. That's a very quick turnaround. It's not as if they waited until August to switch.

So apparently changing it was still wrong. I don't get you. Should they have used their time machine?

I'm sorry, but you don't understand business.
#195 to #194 - ohemgeezus (06/21/2013) [-]
I never said changing it was wrong, are you dumb? I was talking about how they took too long to change it and how they only changed it as a last resort because they would lose a lot of money.
User avatar #197 to #195 - yusay (06/21/2013) [-]
So you're saying that changing their policy so they would not lose money is not business.

Kid, you don't know what you're talking about and you're arguing for the sake of arguing.
#201 to #197 - ohemgeezus (06/21/2013) [-]
based off the fact you call people you don't even know, "kid" and think that of all people, I started this argument, then I'd bed you're still in middle school.
User avatar #203 to #201 - yusay (06/21/2013) [-]
You're arguing for the sake of arguing now.
#217 to #203 - ohemgeezus (06/21/2013) [-]
and so are you, kid.
#224 to #217 - psykobear (06/21/2013) [-]
Wow... what did I come back to?
#134 - tisjunkisdamnfunny (06/20/2013) [-]
looks as if microsoft did some research and realized they were thej laughing stock of the internet
looks as if microsoft did some research and realized they were thej laughing stock of the internet
#98 - lolzordz (06/20/2013) [-]
its like getting cheated on by a girl and then youre the one who goes crawling back...? pathetic.
its like getting cheated on by a girl and then youre the one who goes crawling back...? pathetic.
0
#149 to #98 - Greevon has deleted their comment [-]
0
#150 to #149 - Greevon has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #225 to #150 - lolzordz (06/21/2013) [-]
dont tell me youre going back to xbox... ill slap you through the internet
#215 - CapnInterwebz (06/21/2013) [-]
>Xbox One introduces DRM and disallows reselling/lending games   
>community outraged   
>Xbox One relies somewhat on DRM and limits yet allows reselling/lending games   
>community outraged   
>Xbox One removes DRM totally and sets no limits on reselling/lending games   
>community outraged
>Xbox One introduces DRM and disallows reselling/lending games
>community outraged
>Xbox One relies somewhat on DRM and limits yet allows reselling/lending games
>community outraged
>Xbox One removes DRM totally and sets no limits on reselling/lending games
>community outraged
#220 to #215 - Lmaoplanes (06/21/2013) [-]
It's the fact that microsoft tried to force it down our throats is why everyone's still mad. They can't fix this **** storm anymore and they pretty much let the PS4 win.
#166 - bizkitr (06/20/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#50 - phanteon (06/20/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #56 to #50 - bobthedilder (06/20/2013) [-]
The **** movie is that?
[ 206 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)