Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #9 - Dave Cee (06/18/2013) [-]
We call it Chappy here in Scotland
#21 to #9 - Rascal (06/18/2013) [-]
We made a game in my wee village called Chappy Gardens. You run through someones back garden and knock loudly on the BACK door. It's much more intense and if you're not willing to jump through a hedge then you're pretty much screwed. Also: SCOTLAND.
#22 to #21 - mrlogical (06/18/2013) [-]
Dammit, forgot to log in.
#11 to #9 - misfitsftw (06/18/2013) [-]
bobbyknocking in the part of england im from
User avatar #13 to #11 - victreebro (06/18/2013) [-]
It's called knock down ginger in my part of England, and i used to hear people saying let's play knock down ginger, then look at me walking with my ginger hair and laugh at me
#19 to #13 - Rascal (06/18/2013) [-]
Its called knock a door run in my part of England (creative I know)
User avatar #20 to #19 - victreebro (06/18/2013) [-]
What part of england is that?
User avatar #14 to #13 - misfitsftw (06/18/2013) [-]
it's also possible they were planning to assault you...
User avatar #15 to #14 - victreebro (06/18/2013) [-]
O.O i never even thought of that
User avatar #16 to #15 - misfitsftw (06/18/2013) [-]
from barnsley, south yorkshires soot blackened **** hole. it's a miracle im even able to read, with my area's adult literacy stats. where are you from?
User avatar #18 to #16 - victreebro (06/18/2013) [-]
That's kinda random to tell me where you're from, but I'm from Hertfordshire, you may have heard of it today from the news
User avatar #28 to #18 - misfitsftw (06/19/2013) [-]
not that random, considering we're talking about what things are called where we're from
User avatar #29 to #28 - victreebro (06/19/2013) [-]
I suppose, sorry. it just seemed a bit random in my head
User avatar #10 to #9 - KyoFanGirl (06/18/2013) [-]
Yeah, the part where I'm from calls it Chappy Chappy
 Friends (0)