Pretty accurate. . iial Ricky Gervais G tglh' I' never been insulted by hateful satanists for not believeing in their devil. Only by loving Christians for not b
x
Click to expand

Pretty accurate

iial Ricky Gervais G
tglh'
I' never been insulted by hateful
satanists for not believeing in their
devil.
Only by loving Christians for not
believing in their God.
1, 095 RETWEETS 832 FAVORITES
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1626
Views: 59786
Favorited: 186
Submitted: 05/24/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to xdevvy submit to reddit

Comments(359):

[ 359 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#252 - thechosentroll (05/25/2013) [-]
This image has expired
If Satan doesn't exist, then how was the pick of destiny made?

Christians:0
Atheists:0
Tenacious D:1
User avatar #347 to #252 - rapsuskiller (05/25/2013) [-]
Be you an angel?
#356 to #347 - stigman **User deleted account** (05/25/2013) [-]
Nay. We are but men. Rock
Nay. We are but men. Rock
#132 to #47 - dorklordrises (05/25/2013) [-]
This image may prove useful for you later. Enjoy it! 8D
#137 - dumbandyoung (05/25/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#253 - fukyeahraptorr (05/25/2013) [-]
let me gather some power
let me gather some power
#255 to #253 - fukyeahraptorr (05/25/2013) [-]
completed
completed
#6 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
and there he is

showing his ass again

"omg all my thombs" says time magazine

"he's so outrageous and edgy" says a hobo's pet dick
User avatar #39 to #6 - randomserb (05/25/2013) [-]
Oh God lol.
#8 - reigndrac (05/24/2013) [-]
And saying stuff like this, is it really surprising when people get mad? You're poking a hornet's nest and then complaining when you get stung.
User avatar #18 to #8 - justsomeunitedguy (05/24/2013) [-]
well he was stating a fact, like OP is a faggot. It's nothing to get angry about.
User avatar #22 to #8 - bandoslootshare (05/24/2013) [-]
I've never heard of him, one of those nobodies that try to gain fame through infamy by being ignorant.
#31 to #22 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
yes i'm sure you're more accomplished than ricky gervais
#45 to #31 - Bobtheblob (05/25/2013) [-]
Once you're in GTA, you've reached the highest accomplishment in life.
#374 to #31 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
hey cool, i'm back

thumbs and ****
#44 to #22 - zearl (05/25/2013) [-]
lol that's ricky gervais
#24 to #8 - tylosaurus (05/24/2013) [-]
I guess it's fun for people to poke at that when wearing protection.
User avatar #56 to #8 - hanabro (05/25/2013) [-]
I think it's telling that you compared religions to a hive of venomous insects made of pure hatred and anger.
#88 to #8 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
are you trying to be "pro religion" or just saying religious people are like wasps?
User avatar #371 to #88 - reigndrac (05/25/2013) [-]
When I say poking a hornet's nest, it's just a figure of speech meaning they're doing something that will get a justifiably angry reaction from the target.
User avatar #11 to #8 - gammajk (05/24/2013) [-]
While the hornets call themselves kittens.
User avatar #25 to #8 - thepouchka (05/24/2013) [-]
Actually he doesn't complain. He enjoys arguing with idiots on twitter about religion and is keen on shining the spotlight on the idiocy within religions. He's not complaining in this tweet, rather adding fuel to the fire.
inb4 red
User avatar #35 to #25 - zzforrest (05/25/2013) [-]
I won't red thumb you but I think it would be better to say "the idiots within religion" not "the idiocy within religion". While I'm not religious, being a theist, I understand what people believe and why. I don't think it is idiotic, because at one time I did believe it and I don't think I was idiotic, I was just wrong.
User avatar #297 to #35 - thepouchka (05/25/2013) [-]
I said within religion as there are some good morals and lessons in the bible for example. However can you honestly say wearing clothing of mixed materials being punished by eternal damnation is not retarded?
#375 to #297 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
There you aren´t totally right, there is no idiocy within religion, all that gibberish about wearing different textures blbala being condamnable to hell is retarded yes, but those are some stupid ideas made by stupid people written in a book which true reason to be was fully perverted. All those things and activities that may damn you to hell, are just plain retarded, but do not consider them religion, religion is the good part only, the rest was purely manipulation throughout the centuries by "evil" emperors and kings, that wanted control, religion was not made to control, but to teach love, then evil people with bad intentions and agenda distorted its true meaning, and made pointless "laws" to control people, they saw the potential for autocratic, fascist control and took it, but the truth is that true religion is religion without all that might not make sense and spread hatred, religion was made to love.
Even religious people forgot that, thats why they suport some stupid **** ..
#379 to #375 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
"religion is the good part only"
yeah nice selective reasoning, retard.

How can you seriously believe that religion came before manipulation?
User avatar #320 to #35 - rainbowrush ONLINE (05/25/2013) [-]
Idiocy within religion implies that not all is idiotic.
User avatar #75 to #25 - YllekNayr (05/25/2013) [-]
This
User avatar #346 - karson (05/25/2013) [-]
I'm a christian, and truthfully, I don't give a single **** what other people believe in. seriously. no ***** given.
satanist? cool.
muslim? ok.
atheist? alrighty.
but what really bothers me are the people, usually in the age of 13- 21 or so, who are atheist because they want to be different, and as a result of being atheists, think they are supreme enlightened beings, and anyone who isn't atheist is stuck in the dark ages. you know, that guy who thinks he's about 50 IQ points ahead of everyone else because he thinks god is stupid....
anyways, on an unrelated note, there are a lot of anon trolls on FJ today. that's all. have a nice day everyone.
User avatar #353 to #346 - HonkIfIDriveWell (05/25/2013) [-]
Yeah, there's a lot of atheist-bandwagoners nowadays who are incapable of giving any intelligent explanation for their stance and just insult religious people every chance they get. They give the rest of us a bad name. Still, I prefer them to the other kind of stupid people; the ones who become Christians or whatever just because they like the idea of being forgiven for anything they do, rather than dealing with the guilt or taking responsibility for their actions.
User avatar #348 to #346 - goodadventures (05/25/2013) [-]
I guess, but if you truly believe in your own Christian bible, then you believe anyone who isn't a Christian is going to hell for eternal torture and torment, so I guess non-Christians can feel at least alittle insulted that anyone would follow and worship this idea.
User avatar #351 to #348 - karson (05/25/2013) [-]
I really just don't care. the afterlife of others, whatever they believe in, is between them and their god(or lack thereof). not me. don't get mad at me for things in a book that was written thousands of years ago and was rewritten in the middle ages to better suit the church to stay in power. I'm sure some of the stuff in the bible now wasn't in the original bible. why else would people give the church their money unless they thought they would burn for eternity if they didn't? pretty solid marketing plan, eh?
User avatar #354 to #351 - HonkIfIDriveWell (05/25/2013) [-]
I'm pretty sure the first edition was worse. At least, it depicted the God character as being far more needy, far less forgiving, and far more vengeful.
User avatar #370 to #354 - cabbagemayhem (05/25/2013) [-]
Actually, the bible is probably the most accurately preserved text known to man, as shown by analysis of the dead sea scrolls.
#58 - drewbridge (05/25/2013) [-]
We all know how much Ricky Gervais is suffering at the hand of all those hateful ignorant Christians.

Obviously, it's because he's polite and incredibly talented, and all those stupid Christians are mad because they're all just jealous. He has never even tried to offend them or instigate hate towards himself.

- No one, ever.
#59 to #58 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
(This Magazine cover is from 2011, he tweeted that 5 days ago. Again, on behalf of all Christians, I'm so sorry we've been so RANDOMLY unkind to Mr. Gervais, it's just totally uncalled for)
User avatar #183 - paulohd (05/25/2013) [-]
Because most satanists have their web usage monitored by their parents.
User avatar #69 - deathcampforjewtie (05/25/2013) [-]
I haven't seen a crazy Christian post hatred on this site.


Just peaceful Atheists.
User avatar #106 to #69 - lapsushominum (05/25/2013) [-]
You clearly have not seen He Who Shall Not Be Named...


Zlamous
#147 to #106 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
zlamous is a troll, dude.
#322 to #106 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
zlamous stopped trying to piss off atheists, he just stays on the religion board now and will only really say **** about atheists if you say **** about theists, in particular christains
#216 to #69 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
80% of christian leaders say if they had a button to destroy all homosexuals they would press it so **** you if you think they are all nice
User avatar #221 to #216 - mistercookie (05/25/2013) [-]
I would VERY much like to read your source on that, because to me that sounds like complete ******** .
User avatar #73 to #69 - soopergrover (05/25/2013) [-]
I have. Look at the atheist channel. It's for atheists to discuss and post things relevant to atheism. But most of the time, it's a bunch of Christians going on there to rage.
#325 to #73 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
"Rage"
User avatar #70 to #69 - douthit (05/25/2013) [-]
True dat
#201 to #69 - envinite ONLINE (05/25/2013) [-]
> peaceful Atheists   
> FJ
> peaceful Atheists
> FJ

#247 to #69 - icameheretotroll (05/25/2013) [-]
>Peaceful atheists   
>Internet
>Peaceful atheists
>Internet
User avatar #30 - ireallylikepotatoe (05/25/2013) [-]
That's because you never shut up about the flaws of Christianity, you self righteous dick.

I have a fair amount of dislike for that man. Not because of his views, but because of his general lifestyle of being a dick.
#110 to #30 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
>never shut up about Christianity
welcome to funnyjunk.
User avatar #3 - drmccabe (05/24/2013) [-]
So edgy
#349 - goodpsize (05/25/2013) [-]
There is a little more than 1 billion christians in the world and a fair guess would be around 1 million satanists. That means that there is 1000 times as many christians to piss off. And he pisses them off alright.

His statement is just retarded
#240 - matchboxrider (05/25/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#51 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
Constantly berating people for holding different beliefs than you.... Ricky Gervais is more religious than he thinks.
#54 - awesomenessdefined (05/25/2013) [-]
Because I doubt you'd be hanging out with eighth graders.
#27 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
Can Ricky Gervais just shut the **** up?

Yeah, some Christians are cunts and I'm not going to dance around it, I think it's superstitious garbage, but HOLY ******* HELL! The CONSTANT BERATING of people for being intolerant bigots, just because they believe in a religion? SHUT THE **** UP.
User avatar #53 to #27 - mephiblis ONLINE (05/25/2013) [-]
He's not berating them for having a religion, he's berating them for their berating of him not having one.
#192 to #27 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
some should say that to his fat unfunny face because even though i am not christian this guy´s lame jokes piss me off
#376 to #192 - anon (05/25/2013) [-]
yes ameritard, keep up your hilarious comedy.

[ 359 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)