stupid sun. . Child me: / WHEN A TEENAGE? () GO OUT WITH h/ IN' FRIENDS TO THE MALL PARTY' AND DATE HOT PEOPLE AND BE POPULAR AND COOL Teenage me: misses at sun
x

Comments(156):

[ 156 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#84 - capricore (05/24/2013) [-]
After some hardcore gaming.
After some hardcore gaming.
User avatar #124 to #84 - riphlv ONLINE (05/24/2013) [-]
even t-shirt changed color
#73 - crazyolitis (05/24/2013) [-]
What did the sun ever do to you?! He's already stressed, he can't take your 			********		 right now.
What did the sun ever do to you?! He's already stressed, he can't take your ******** right now.
#89 to #73 - mrdrpage (05/24/2013) [-]
Sooo can you get it any closer?
User avatar #90 to #89 - crazyolitis (05/24/2013) [-]
Nah, you're the very first one to completely capture the earth. How long did it take you?
User avatar #92 to #91 - crazyolitis (05/24/2013) [-]
I see. well, congratulagtions to mrdpage, then for getting it first.
#20 - thepink (05/24/2013) [-]
> Kindergarten or some 			****		   
> Had to write a paper on what I would be like in 10 years or so   
> "In 10 years I'll be 18 years old and I will drive me and my friends to pizza hut and PAAARRRRTAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"   
> Seriously used all those 			*******		 letters   
> Drew a picture of super cool teenage me with car and pizza   
> Get sticker   
> livingthedream.jpg   
> Years pass, forget about paper   
> MFW my life turned out almost exactly how I wanted
> Kindergarten or some ****
> Had to write a paper on what I would be like in 10 years or so
> "In 10 years I'll be 18 years old and I will drive me and my friends to pizza hut and PAAARRRRTAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
> Seriously used all those ******* letters
> Drew a picture of super cool teenage me with car and pizza
> Get sticker
> livingthedream.jpg
> Years pass, forget about paper
> MFW my life turned out almost exactly how I wanted
User avatar #60 to #20 - subbajubba (05/24/2013) [-]
You idiot.
Second Life isn't real life...
Now get off funnyjunk and feed your goldfish...
-5
#23 to #20 - infinitereaper has deleted their comment [-]
#83 to #23 - breadbasket (05/24/2013) [-]
Fun fact:  It's more accurate to state that you personally don't like something, rather than outright calling it garbage.   
   
Because you're just one person, and well...   
<==
Fun fact: It's more accurate to state that you personally don't like something, rather than outright calling it garbage.

Because you're just one person, and well...
<==
-2
#125 to #83 - infinitereaper has deleted their comment [-]
#145 to #125 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
So does everybody who has ever eaten food.
#119 to #23 - clockworkphysicist (05/24/2013) [-]
I like pizza hut....   
&gt;mfw Japanese dominoes
I like pizza hut....
>mfw Japanese dominoes
#126 to #119 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
Does the dancing Miku cost extra?
#172 to #130 - anon (05/27/2013) [-]
lol I don't even know what to say
#173 to #172 - clockworkphysicist (05/27/2013) [-]
Just sit back and lol.
#65 to #20 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
what the hell you were ten and still in kindergarden
User avatar #77 to #65 - benedicto (05/24/2013) [-]
8, actually
User avatar #135 to #77 - nervaaurelius (05/24/2013) [-]
So he was 8 in kindergarten?
#85 to #65 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
Learn math, 18-10 is equal to 8. Not 10.
#3 - martiini (05/23/2013) [-]
With the new era of vampires,hissing at the sun might work if you want some Twilight fanbase pussy.
#81 to #3 - mistygotbannedlol (05/24/2013) [-]
*True Blood fanbase
User avatar #146 to #81 - whatevsnicktrololo (05/24/2013) [-]
**Vampire diaries fanbase
#5 to #3 - WtfStrawberries (05/24/2013) [-]
They would sparkle.   
Not hiss.
They would sparkle.
Not hiss.
#98 - baconwingz (05/24/2013) [-]
Go outside?!
#95 - heisenberger (05/24/2013) [-]
Lets all go to the mall
Lets all go to the mall
User avatar #17 - iamthethree (05/24/2013) [-]
Child me: I cant believe this isn't butter


teenage me: I still cant believe it isn't butter
User avatar #24 to #17 - infinitereaper (05/24/2013) [-]
I still don't really understand what butter actually is.
#18 to #17 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
Sometimes I mix regular butter in with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter that way i can kind of believe it's not butter.
#19 to #18 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
Wouldn't it be i can kind of believe it's better?
+13
#6 - jaergerjaquez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#10 to #6 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
hahaha u dont have friends hahaha
0
#26 to #6 - jaergerjaquez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #32 to #26 - huskycreeper (05/24/2013) [-]
What did you say?
0
#33 to #32 - jaergerjaquez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #34 to #33 - huskycreeper (05/24/2013) [-]
Why did you delete the comment? it got green thumbs and no one hated...
+3
#36 to #34 - jaergerjaquez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#37 to #36 - huskycreeper (05/24/2013) [-]
That doesn't make sense...
+2
#53 to #37 - jaergerjaquez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #54 to #53 - huskycreeper (05/24/2013) [-]
I feel like crying.
+2
#55 to #54 - jaergerjaquez **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #171 to #55 - huskycreeper (05/25/2013) [-]
You're right. ill just man the **** up and leave.
User avatar #9 to #6 - udo ONLINE (05/24/2013) [-]
child me: woah these almonds are delicious as ****

current me: waoh holy **** these almonds are still delicious as ****
User avatar #12 to #9 - evilanakie (05/24/2013) [-]
i ******* hate almonds
come at me bro
#8 - waffies (05/24/2013) [-]
The source of power for people who like to DO THINGS!
User avatar #107 to #8 - ilovehitler (05/24/2013) [-]
but....but I live in Arizona!
If I try to go out there, the Great ' **** You' in the Sky rapes me with an 18 mile long, spiked iron dildo...
#141 - playcolt (05/24/2013) [-]
This image has expired
Child me: When I'm a teenager I'm gonna date lots of girls and be really popular and cool!

Teenage me: Oh god women no!
#147 to #141 - koshana (05/24/2013) [-]
I don't mean to sound mean, but is that because you're gay?
#150 to #148 - koshana (05/24/2013) [-]
Rock on, bro. Rock on.
#111 - mvtjets (05/24/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#116 - lacypushupbra (05/24/2013) [-]
I'm too lazy to even leave my computer, I just filter feed when hungry.
I'm too lazy to even leave my computer, I just filter feed when hungry.
#113 - leagetshitpack (05/24/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#132 to #113 - nastyninja (05/24/2013) [-]
how relevant, i have been playing tf2 for about 3 days straight...
#29 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
I had fun with all my friends as a child...

then my parents put me into homeschooling, and now I am a teenager with no friends and nothing to do...
User avatar #123 to #29 - clockworkphysicist (05/24/2013) [-]
Is soul eater a good anime?
User avatar #166 to #123 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
In my opinion yes, It can be silly and has a few fillers, but besides that it is very good.
User avatar #168 to #166 - clockworkphysicist (05/24/2013) [-]
Isn't that most anime?
User avatar #169 to #168 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
Yes.
User avatar #38 to #29 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
I knew a guy that was homeschooled, and he was pretty ******* cool. But then again, he went out of his way to socialize and didn't complain about anything.
User avatar #39 to #38 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
I try to get out when I can, but the opportunity rarely presents itself..
User avatar #40 to #39 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
The opportunity is here right now. And, as my mother used to tell me, "what are you waiting for a golden invitation?" Stop thinking ****** going to happen to you and make it happen yourself, man.
User avatar #41 to #40 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
>tfw no car
>tfw no ride
>tfw nowhere to go if I had those things
>tfw ****** desert town with **** all to do
User avatar #61 to #41 - smokekusheveryday (05/24/2013) [-]
the internet my friend ........ you can close your browser but you can never leave
User avatar #42 to #41 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Blaming homeschooling is an excuse, pitying yourself is an excuse, all of this stuff is an excuse. If you want to do something, then do it, don't make excuses.
#43 to #42 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
Yes ******* fantastic, thank you sir. I will just walk 50 miles to palm springs where there is actually a **** to be had and things to do, thank you. ******* useful.
User avatar #44 to #43 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
Yeah, you've got Joshua Tree park, there are buses, there's a back road that isn't that busy highway that leads to palm springs... **** , there are Marines that'll get you drunk... Just... stop the self-pity.
#45 to #44 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
Hm yes, sure, I am 16 years old, I am positive some marines will take me out drinking. Sounds excellent. I am sure my parents would be fine with me taking a bus to another town by myself.

Ah the joshua tree park, the perfect place to go rock climbing by yourself.
User avatar #46 to #45 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
Fine. Sit in your ******* room and pout like a little bitch instead of at least trying to solve your "problems" by yourself.
#47 to #46 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
Right. Okay. You can't say I haven't tried, just because the things you are suggesting are ridiculous.
User avatar #48 to #47 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
Not as ridiculous as whining that you have no friends when you don't try and make any.
#49 to #48 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
You cannot say I have not tried, because I have. I make a friend for maybe a couple weeks and then they all together stop talking to me.
You cannot say I have not tried, because I have. I make a friend for maybe a couple weeks and then they all together stop talking to me.
User avatar #137 to #49 - hektoroftroy (05/24/2013) [-]
i've decided to be your friend
User avatar #167 to #137 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
Thanks dood.
User avatar #50 to #49 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
Well, what the **** ever. Boo ******* hoo. Don't take my advice or listen to anything I have to say, cry yourself to sleep over how "alone" you are, and then bitch about it on the internet. That'll definitely help. God, I didn't know it was possible for such bitches to exist so close to a Marine Corps base.
#51 to #50 - snakefire (05/24/2013) [-]
Are you serious? Everything you have suggested I CANNOT do as I previously explained via sarcasm.
User avatar #63 to #51 - toughactintinactin (05/24/2013) [-]
Happiness and success are relative, **** what this dude is saying and find what works for you. If you find happiness in simply being on this site so be it, but all i can say is happiness is found it rarely ever finds you.
User avatar #52 to #51 - dashgamer (05/24/2013) [-]
I didn't suggest anything. I said "do **** for yourself and stop blaming your problems on other people and external circumstances." I said "what, are you waiting for a golden invitation?"
I'm ******* done.
User avatar #58 to #52 - awesomedewd (05/24/2013) [-]
ITT: someone who trys to shove his opinion about life and how to live down someones throught.
User avatar #106 to #52 - EarthDefenseforce (05/24/2013) [-]
I agree with you. I hate it when people bitch about how life sucks but dont do anything about it.
#122 to #106 - clockworkphysicist (05/24/2013) [-]
Yeah, because ones circumstances have ******* nothing to do with their sucess.
#142 to #51 - gamerjjl (05/24/2013) [-]
It might be that from Tuesday I've seen soul eater (never seen thought i might like it) episodes 1-45 (as of now) and i read the whole thing in Death the kids voice.
It show gave me something to look forward to but the exams arise.
Had same problem with friends when had to go to a school 1 hour away (i still see them just not as much) sorry about not being able to do much where you live.
):
User avatar #143 to #142 - gamerjjl (05/24/2013) [-]
i need the word you somewhere on the second last line.
User avatar #62 to #38 - sketchE (05/24/2013) [-]
we had a guy in highschool who was part of this super sheltered homeschooled family. he was the tenth kid in a christian family so i called him tithe. after a year of hanging around me and my friends at school he was the first one in his family to join armed ex date a girl and get a facebook which may not seem like a lot but it is
User avatar #31 to #29 - jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (05/24/2013) [-]
Dude... same... I am missing my freshman year because of home school. All i do is play LoL... it gets boring
User avatar #59 to #31 - awesomedewd (05/24/2013) [-]
Play something more challenging then?

Never had something like homeschooling, as it's probably not even allowed where I live. Maybe you could share you expierence?
Would have been fine by me I guess, most of the "friends" I had in what you would call high school were idiots.

The ones I now have I met in my technical college and even those are just few.
#75 to #59 - emiyasama (05/24/2013) [-]
My "friends" used to call me a 'stupid ******* no-lifer' etc. because none of my interests that I can talk about coincide with theirs :/ (I'm not interested in sports or cars, and I can't talk about people because I don't talk *to* people.). So now I'm that guy that sits in class and just reads physics books and stuff (aka a stupid ******* no-lifer). I'm chilled with it though, it's easier.
#152 to #75 - anon (05/24/2013) [-]
A little tip if you're interested: I've tried approaching some of these seemingly 'no-lifers' with the intention of getting to know them, but what usually puts me and other people I know who has tried off, is the extreme clinginess that follows - I'm not saying you are like this, just a generel advice; don't be clingy if a friendship seems to be a possibility, it can really strangle it.
User avatar #78 to #75 - awesomedewd (05/24/2013) [-]
Well, it was nearly the same with me, just that I tried to fit in. It sucked most of the time.
Then I mostly played with older people, because they were more mature and knew how to behave.
If you don't want them, you don't need friends to be happy. Do what makes you happy.
#82 to #29 - AlanbalMIT (05/24/2013) [-]
start developing
#151 - amil (05/24/2013) [-]
&quot;Go outside&quot;
"Go outside"
#118 - Ihazfunkitty (05/24/2013) [-]
"go outside"
#97 - mummyslittlebitch (05/24/2013) [-]
what I immediately thought of
[ 156 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)