womyns. . I was taught that seamen are naturally sweet. loving, sensual, that I should give them some sort of preferential treatment, that happy wife equals hap
x

womyns

I was taught that
seamen are naturally sweet.
loving, sensual, that I should give
them some sort of preferential treatment,
that happy wife equals happy life,
Just like men, women can be:
Women are more special than men.
Women are the as men
and THAT is gender equality
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1827
Views: 61346
Favorited: 212
Submitted: 04/21/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites submit to reddit

Comments(409):

[ 409 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #93 - canoodler (04/22/2013) [-]
I'm a freshman in college and went out to the bar with my friends one night. They were hanging out with some chick looking for a guy to hook up with so I told her that I had a girlfriend and she couldn't hook up with me. Well she kept getting me drinks and I started to get drunk. She tried to pull moves on me, but I was too drunk to notice. Then she tried to kiss me and I pushed her off. Once I realized what was going on, she tried to blame me for the whole thing and said I was the one pulling moves on her. So yes I definitely agree that women can be sexists, perverts, pigs, assholes, deadbeats, and idiots.
User avatar #11 - charpentier (04/21/2013) [-]
We are all just human beings. I do believe that we should stop seeing each other as penises and vaginas.
#175 to #11 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
gay MARRIAGE FTW!!
User avatar #243 to #11 - guidedhand (04/22/2013) [-]
but we cannot simply ignore the fact that there are still some physical differences between men and women, both physical and psychological. Its a defense mechanism that has kept us alive for hundreds of thousands of years. These features do require slightly different treatment of men and women. (e.g. guys get urinals and women get 'sanitary breaks').
User avatar #272 to #11 - guywithnopants (04/22/2013) [-]
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, charpentier. And all the assholes want us to **** all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****** by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, charpentier. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in **** !
#323 to #11 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
Right, but don't act like there is no difference between a person with a vagina and a person with a penis. Just don't stereotype everyone.
#365 to #11 - fractalius (04/22/2013) [-]
I know right? Can you imagine someone who would judge people based on their genitalia? What a dick.
User avatar #410 to #11 - kotos ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
Oh yeah? Well I think we are all penises and vaginas and we should stop seeing other people as human beings!
#101 to #11 - agoody ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
User avatar #71 to #11 - yojo (04/22/2013) [-]
Are you suggesting we all become bisexual?
User avatar #227 to #11 - hodoor (04/22/2013) [-]
Hodor
+4
#49 to #11 - elgringogordo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 to #11 - finalkai (04/21/2013) [-]
dicks and cunts*
#366 to #12 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
although you cannot overlook the differences when it comes to physical and emotional strength.
Yeah, sorry to ruin the party for y'all, but apart from these differences, I can say that you are all right. Just stop *********** and make things a lot harder to comprehend than what they actually are.
+15
#46 to #11 - lyraateit **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #280 to #46 - rainbowrush (04/22/2013) [-]
alot
User avatar #85 - onkii (04/22/2013) [-]
for anybody interested in seeking more information regarding this subject, i recommend reading "Delusions of Gender". very good book on proving this argument.
#91 to #85 - ellwood (04/22/2013) [-]
any place i could read this.....you know.....freely?
User avatar #133 to #91 - yerocnormac (04/22/2013) [-]
You need to login to view this link

I believe that's the whole thing.
User avatar #96 to #91 - onkii (04/22/2013) [-]
www.nytimes.com /2010/08/24/science/24scibks.html?_r=0
User avatar #95 to #91 - onkii (04/22/2013) [-]
i bought my copy on my Nook. i'm not sure where to get it for free, sorry. =(

but here's a link to an article about the book:
User avatar #98 to #95 - ellwood (04/22/2013) [-]
thanks, anyway. I'll be sure to get it and read it :)
#246 to #105 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
i'd **** her
User avatar #364 to #105 - shashashadow (04/22/2013) [-]
how about we just stop hitting people?
#214 to #105 - starshroom (04/22/2013) [-]
Lots of the women who fight for equal rights DO want to be treated as a man would. Meaning if they would hit you for it, they think you should hit them for it. No distinction: equality.
If they scream for equal rights but still want you to treat them like girlies, then they are hipocrites, absolutely, you are right.
User avatar #321 to #105 - thekame ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
you say it like it's normal to hit a man.
User avatar #337 to #105 - jajathezombie (04/22/2013) [-]
How about we don't hit anyone?
+17
#118 to #105 - biguglyface **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#65 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
I honestly wish the U.S. Educational System would get this message.

Over the years, it seems that from my perspective, women get far better treatment in education and opportunities to advance in the modern day (before you claim I'm saying this to justify my bad grades, I'm not. My grades are my responsibility).

Besides the obvious point of next to no male-oriented scholarships (Athletic scholarships don't count. I mean scholarships that specifically state "Must be a male" as one of the requirements), the girls learning style has become the standard teaching style for classes across the country.

The classroom model follows how best a girl would learn. Due to this, it is far easier for females to excel and get very high marks and have more doors opened to them, resulting in an increasing margin of females over males being accepted to, and graduating from, college with valuable degrees. If the boys have trouble, the basic reaction is "Well there's obviously something wrong. He has a mental disorder. Give him medication" or "Suck it up, you're a guy".

If a teaching style seems more boy-oriented, then it seems that it is quickly struck down for not being fair to girls, yet even though studies show females are now actually quite advantaged compared to guys, the educational system continues to favoring girls, leaving boys are falling behind.

Boys are not given anywhere near the motivation to study as females are. How often do you see rallies or merchandise that send the message that boys can do good things when they grow up?

It's time to balance the scales a bit. Let's give some scholarships to guys. Let's make some classes a bit more balanced in teaching style. Let's stop giving all hyper boys Ritalin at the drop of a hat just for behaving the way their brain is configured.

Let's stop treating women like they are some special fragile being that needs their hand held through every step of life in the U.S. It is an insult to both men and women.
User avatar #110 to #65 - awesomenessdefined (04/22/2013) [-]
"Let's stop treating women like they are some special fragile being that needs their hand held through every step of life"

All of human civilization has led us to the point that they are in fact, special fragile being that needs their hand held through every step of life, and you want to throw that away?
User avatar #152 to #110 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
If we're so dedicated to have equality in our society, why should one gender get that kind of treatment, while the other gender is basically told "You can take it. You have no problems"?

Why should the gender in question basically be told "You don't have as much capability to make it on your own in this country, and to prove it, here's all this assistance for you"?
User avatar #436 to #152 - awesomenessdefined (04/22/2013) [-]
Because they don't. That's the point.
User avatar #190 to #65 - babyanalraper (04/22/2013) [-]
I agree, but I think that this changes in the boys' favour in the higher forms of education, especially university.
User avatar #425 to #190 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
According to a number of recent articles I have been reading (which can be provided at your request) (and remember that I am talking about solely University in the U.S.), Females have made up a larger portion of higher-education institution attendees for quite some time now, and the gap does continue to grow. The last article I read stated that 60% of college-goers now are females, with females earning a significant portion of the higher degrees. This trend has not been showing any decline in recent years and continues to grow.
#126 to #65 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
what is a female based teaching style... haha are you implying that all girls learn the same way and that's completely different from how all boys learn?
#100 to #65 - foaly (04/22/2013) [-]
Yes, You're absolutely right.
Yes, You're absolutely right.
#90 to #65 - isausernameiswear (04/22/2013) [-]
Also, can you be my governor or mayor or somthing?
Also, can you be my governor or mayor or somthing?
#343 to #65 - theajmaster (04/22/2013) [-]
just for reference could you cite any sources?
User avatar #423 to #343 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
What part of my long ramble would you like sources on? Ask, and I shall provide. :)
#433 to #423 - theajmaster (04/22/2013) [-]
the part about how classroom learning is more geared towards women rather than men.
User avatar #457 to #433 - simplescience (04/24/2013) [-]
I had forgotten how to get to this one, and I apologize for it's lateness. You'll recognize plenty of stuff here is stuff that I said. This wasn't my primary article as it is 10 years old, but it is one of the many I have encountered.

Source 6: tinyurl.com/cedwkg4
User avatar #434 to #433 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
The request has been met.

Source 1: tinyurl.com/97bh3km
Source 2: tinyurl.com/aeyr7tj
Source 3: tinyurl.com/ctrf9tm
Source 4: tinyurl.com/dy3594c (Warning: Long read)
Source 5: tinyurl.com/bsssk7l (References Source #4)
#438 to #434 - theajmaster (04/22/2013) [-]
you are a gentleman and a scholar
#354 to #65 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
I agree with this sort of in the same way I agree that its not fair that there can be black scolorships and black colleges even though it would never be allowed to have a white college. This does lead me to me next point. Although women can be all the things stated in the post and everything you say is true, there are more than a few reasons for this. On the womens side, they are constantly sexualized and treated poorly and with less respect than men. While that may be the case, the real problem is that women make 70 cents to the dollar for men. Furthermore with black people, they, for the most part, are all stuck in a cycle of poverty that forces them to live in an environment where gangs seem more reasonable than college because they don't know anyone that has even been. The things you are talking about how men are mistreated socially and academically are definitely problems but you really do have more opportunity just because you are white.
User avatar #379 to #65 - mcrut ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
I am an engineer, i do not have to worry about women.
User avatar #113 to #65 - failtolawl ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
I get what you mean but women have been treated like **** for the past 3000 years, and in many countries are still treated like **** . Women are behind in nearly everything that matters, and you have to have these scholarships and benefits to have them catch up, of course we are nearing the point where they are becoming equal, but not yet.
User avatar #142 to #113 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
I know women haven't been treated fairly for practically an unfathomable amount of time, and I also know that in many countries, women are still treated like garbage. I'm the former Co-President (now Researcher) of a Human Trafficking organization on my campus. That's why I specifically said the U.S. educational system, and not the world, because in many countries, education needs to be more forgiving towards women and girls.
#209 to #142 - starshroom (04/22/2013) [-]
failtolawl is so right that he deems your rant invalid.   
I see your point,but with the history of female education we just cannot complain about it yet, it hasn't even been a few decades that women have been creeping up on the top of the most-educated ladder (only in first-world-countries,mind you.) So if you feel unfairly treated now,as you might and have a right to because you feel that girls get more leeway or get an easier time because there are programs and similar things encouraging them to excel: know that it is considered a small price to pay, that finally, right NOW it is like that, in light of all the 			********		 women have had to deal with THROUGHOUT HISTORY, and as you say, are still denied education in parts of the world.
failtolawl is so right that he deems your rant invalid.
I see your point,but with the history of female education we just cannot complain about it yet, it hasn't even been a few decades that women have been creeping up on the top of the most-educated ladder (only in first-world-countries,mind you.) So if you feel unfairly treated now,as you might and have a right to because you feel that girls get more leeway or get an easier time because there are programs and similar things encouraging them to excel: know that it is considered a small price to pay, that finally, right NOW it is like that, in light of all the ******** women have had to deal with THROUGHOUT HISTORY, and as you say, are still denied education in parts of the world.
User avatar #316 to #209 - roflsaucer (04/22/2013) [-]
You're essentially saying that "Oh, they had to deal with x things for x years, now we should too."

What simplescience is saying isn't "WHAT?! WOMEN GETTING OPPORTUNITIES? PREPOSTEROUS! ", what he is saying is that if we're going to advocate for equality, then that's what we should do, instead of just tipping the scales in the other direction to make up the previous inequality
User avatar #426 to #209 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
But by tipping the scales again, except for the other side this time, that's not really solving the problem. That's only making it worse.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Implementing a system where girls are favored (albeit not to the point of outright sexism, and as of right now, not even close to that, but it has the potential to get to that), is no better than when men had advantage over women.

This creates a vicious and unending cycle. Females will have laws that work in their favor and will make all the rules. Then males will note how unfair it is, and ask that the rules be changed. When the rules get changed, females will note how the rules are unfair to them, and ask them to be changed. This will only make the genders dislike each other more, and make our lawmakers more indecisive.

Saying that this course of action leads to equality is like owing money on a loan, and then to pay off that loan, you take out a second loan to pay off the first one. Then you take out another loan to pay off the second one. Yet the problem could have been solved if you worked to pay off the original loan with your own money instead of borrowing from somewhere else.

The same with education in the U.S. Equality won't be obtained by favoring one gender and saying it's fair, and bouncing back and forth between either gender. It will be obtained by giving both sides equal opportunity to education and higher learning.

Lastly, it seems ironic and counter-productive to ceaselessly berate one group for being unfair and then turn around and show signs of starting to do what the ostracized group was doing. As I said before, those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. This type of thing didn't work before when it was the males in charge, and it has no higher chance for success if women are in charge.

We should be making things equal for both sides, instead of making it easier for one side and saying "Because of the past, this is fair."


#120 to #65 - jakatackka (04/22/2013) [-]
It's primarily reverse discrimination in action. There is a society-wide stigma against women, that they should be a housewife instead of getting a career. There are two outcomes of this. One, women are paid significantly less than men. In many fields, they are employed equally, but men get higher-paying managerial jobs. Two, if a man said that he wanted to marry a woman and have her work while he stays at home would be called a lazy parasite. That's largely what the actual feminist movement is about - equality for both genders, giving men and women the same opportunities. Just like religion and politics, though, we only hear the crazies, not the rational arguments behind the other 90% of believers.

This kind of preferential treatment is meant to combat this stigma. It's not the best solution by any means, but it is a solution, and it's one that even an idiot can follow, which is probably why they're using it.
User avatar #149 to #120 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
It doesn't seem to me that it's a smart idea to combat injustice with injustice. That's like trying to put out a fire by throwing gasoline at it.

It doesn't seem like a solution to me, either. It seems like a way of justifying inequality. "This group was being unfair, and they should be shamed for being unfair. To fight the imbalance in our society, we will stoop to the level of those that were being unfair and replicate their actions. That will definitely make things equal".

I would think that if Feminism were as for equality as I hear its supporters say it is, would they not be more in favor of legislation that was fair towards both genders instead of just one?

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. What I mean by that statement is that there may be good intentions behind favoring young girls now, but who's to say that somewhere along the line, more drastic preferential treatment won't be made under the disguise of "It's for equality"?

I think equal laws and measures should be implemented now instead of bias towards another gender. If bias continues to be implemented, we'll end up with a society where the genders are at each others throats and our lawmakers won't know what to do.

Feminism has overstepped its bounds in my opinion, but by the same token, I don't want guys getting preferential treatment. Both genders should get equal opportunity, and that's not going to be accomplished in such a backwards manner as I outlined in my first comment. It will just create a stronger divide.
#121 to #120 - jakatackka (04/22/2013) [-]
*he would be called

Whether the end justifies the means, though, is a different question.
+5
#179 to #65 - panacea has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #427 to #179 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
Which is pretty much the point I was trying to make.

Society should be more tolerant and understanding towards both sides, and not just one. I am not saying you did this, but it seems that the kind of response I normally get to a comment such as the one above is "You must be woman-hater who only wants to see men get ahead". That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that unfairness towards guys does exist (which is seemingly becoming more prevalent in U.S. education), and I think something should be done about it before history repeats itself.

What do I want? I'll tell you. I want women get paid the same amount for the same work, and be recognized for their work and for wanting to take part in something previously only seen as something "only a guy does" such as construction work, aggressive sports, etc.

Laugh at me if you want, but I know plenty of women would could kick my ass and could do leagues better than me at traditional "male" jobs. Why should I get special treatment for that just because I have a penis? I shouldn't.

If a woman can do a job better than me, then give her the job. However, if I genuinely do a job better than a female coworker, I would like to not be passed up just because lots of other guys do good at my job too.

I want scholarships to either: 1) Exclude gender as a requirement or 2) Allow some male-only scholarships to surface so that guys can have their burden eased a bit too. I want boys to not be told they have a mental disorder just for being a boy, and have some curriculum changed a bit to help boys learn a bit easier.

Just as a precaution, I want to make this known once more:
By listing these things, I am NOT saying I want all assistance for females to succeed to be revoked. What I am saying is that if we're striving for equality, then lets start giving some more attention to the other main gender too.
#395 to #179 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
The wage gap is sort of an interesting problem. While I personally believe it exists in some form, there are some feminists in academia who don't even believe it exists. Regardless, many studies do indicate that when other factors, predominantly experience, are accounted for the gap lowers or even disappears entirely. Now as why women generally have less experience in their chosen field is another discussion entirely. One that I'm rapidly running out of characters for. Some evidence: [url deleted]

TL:DR
Scholars disagree if the wage gap exists, and most agree it's smaller than commonly reported.
User avatar #292 to #179 - rainbowrush (04/22/2013) [-]
You have to recognize a lot of the mistakes in the educating system, not the gender problem in particular, if it's ever gonna change. Not just simply disagree.

Now on the matter of after graduating, we do have a problem. Equal rights when it comes to work and other places is important. However, in more developed countries, much of what you said is rarely true.
0
#398 to #292 - panacea has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #401 to #398 - rainbowrush (04/22/2013) [-]
USA is not that developed. You also misunderstood me several other times.

1. My first line is because I want people to actively know that there is a lot of improvement to be done, and not just be shrugged off. It's because of that they get away with it.
2. These matters are more discussed in the more developed countries. When this is discussed in on-their-way countries, we have to take a lot of other things into account.
3. My last point was to show how much and how fast things improve. I should have used 'most' instead of more, that was my mistake.
4. There's not a lot for me to disagree with, and I just wanted to widen your viewpoint.
#116 to #65 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
How exactly is it oriented towards female learning patterns. Learning patterns are different and unique to the individual, though certain patterns may be more prevalent to a gender, doesn't mean it holds any actual significance within practice.

All you're saying is that the education system favours girls, without touching on HOW it does this, or even how it favours one specific learning pattern over another (which is a much more valid point.)

The issue you're bringing up has much more to do with the school systems flaws than any male/female issue.
#127 to #116 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
I don't see how "the classroom model follows how best a girl would learn" either. I'm a girl, but school was definitely not how I wanted it to be. I prefer working on my own and participating in class discussions, answering questions, and doing group projects were not exactly my favorite things to do.

If anything, the classroom model follows how best an extrovert would learn. I am an extreme introvert, and I've simply had to learn to go along with what society says is normal and acceptable.
User avatar #290 to #127 - rainbowrush (04/22/2013) [-]
Girls like to replicate information, whilst boys like to break things down. This is of course also individual, but out of both experience and numbers, this is a clear fact. The school system now, is that the only important thing is to score on tests. Understanding isn't important at all.

Most teachers I've had was against so many pointless tests, and that people who had no understanding of it could score higher than those who did. I've come across teachers who clearly favorite girls, and never punish them for anything. However, I've never had anyone like that myself. I assume most doesn't.

Middle school was where most of the ******** was. Take math for example: We were divided into three groups. The high scoring group had 1 girl and 2 boys who were good at math, and a lot of girls who didn't understand any of it, just followed the manual. In the normal group, there were a lot of both girls, but mostly boys, who where fairly good at math, but didn't score high enough for various reasons.

Just from the stereotypical mental viewpoint, girls have it easier. There's a lot of other things, of course. The good thing is that the older you get, more of this injustice vanishes.
#416 to #290 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
I really don't think what you're saying applies to that many girls or school systems. My math and science classes have always been about learning to apply information, not just memorizing it. Even so, sometimes memorization is the only way to learn certain things, such as vocabulary. You either know what it means or you don't.

Besides, it doesn't really matter how well anyone does in middle school or high school. What matters is what one can do in college and beyond - if you're truly intelligent and capable, it will show in your life.
User avatar #417 to #416 - rainbowrush (04/22/2013) [-]
Many people drop out cause of this, and it much of what I said applies to most if not all western schools
User avatar #145 to #116 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
The reason I did not allude to that in my original comment was only because I had run out of the character space to explain it.

Girls tend to be more visual learners, whereas boys are prone to be more kinesthetic learners. This is due to the fact that much of the media aimed at young children in the U.S. show girls being more attentive, proper, and refined than boys. What I mean by this is that boys are more likely to be depicted as wild and running around and playing in the mud and such, whereas girls are shown to be more refined, and more focused on their studies.

To put it simply, girls are taught to focus on the future and prepare for it, whereas boys are taught to focus on the moment, and plan as they go along. With this thinking in mind, girls can find it much easier to do their work and know they can have fun later, whereas boys would rather be playing or expending energy.

Since sitting still and learning via textbook and repetition is preferred in schools, girls have an easier time learning. Not as many classes have the class getting up and, say, act out what they are learning, using objects to symbolize material, etc.
User avatar #155 to #145 - organiclead ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
Most classrooms have been about visual learning and route memorization even before they let women in into schools as a whole. While there is a need for more diversity in teaching methods to accommodate different sorts of students, it's an issue that really has nothing to do with gender one way or the other.
User avatar #156 to #155 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
I wasn't trying to say that the problems in the U.S. education system is focused entirely on gender, because that's ridiculous. By the same token, however, I do believe that excluding gender as a possible factor entirely would also be ridiculous. Part of the reason I say this is that statistics show that the gap between male and female attendees of higher-education institutions has been gradually growing over the years, with females becoming a larger and larger portion of a university's attendance. The gap continues to widen, so I think excluding gender as a possible reason is just as ridiculous as saying it's the entire reason.

What I was trying to say, and perhaps I was a bit long winded (I had a bad weekend and needed to vent), was that it seems a bit unfair to me that females get a better opportunity for education in the U.S., and anyone who speaks against it gets vehemently refuted, as I have been by a number of people.

User avatar #161 to #156 - organiclead ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
I have a feeling that a lot of that has to do with the idea of "boys being boys" as a culture at large. We tend to let men get away with a lot when they're teenagers then suddenly pull the rug out from under their feet and expect them to act like reasonable adults.

Sorry if I got a bit aggressive, I've had a lot of men try to convince me that all of the world's ills are here because women are getting involved in men's hobbies and because we're actually starting to succeed in the world. I think the whole school system itself needs to be overhauled, including the way we handle scholarships and what we give them for.
User avatar #432 to #161 - simplescience (04/22/2013) [-]
I'm not going to insult your intelligence nor the accomplishments of your gender by saying something as idiotic as the worlds problems are the fault of women because they were given the chance to succeed. That doesn't even make logical sense.

Women are finally getting their say and their piece of the pie after far too long of being forced to eat at the kiddie table. That is fair, and would be more fair if they are given the same pay and same recognition that guys do for the work they do.

I too must apologize if i seemed a bit stubborn. Far too often do my comments above get met with the response "You have no right to complain because you're a guy" or "You must be a misogynistic woman-hater for bringing up the idea that males could actually face problems in today's society". It wears on the nerves after awhile.

I think that scholarships should either eliminate gender as a scholarship requirement altogether, or should allow for some male-only scholarships to come about. Letting only one side get money where their gender is a determining factor is not what I believe a strive to equality looks like.

That's just one of my thoughts on an overhaul.
#199 - kaboomz (04/22/2013) [-]
This image has expired
ill just leave this here
#263 to #199 - ridiculiculous (04/22/2013) [-]
Exactly
Exactly
User avatar #266 to #263 - xapplemanx (04/22/2013) [-]
XD
User avatar #265 - xapplemanx (04/22/2013) [-]
equal rights, equal fights
#51 - hairydickfarts (04/22/2013) [-]
sometimes both men and women act like the opposite gender is a totally different species.I really don't understand why people are labeled by their genitals.
sometimes both men and women act like the opposite gender is a totally different species.I really don't understand why people are labeled by their genitals.
User avatar #144 to #51 - ilovehitler (04/22/2013) [-]
shut up, penis
User avatar #252 to #144 - arstya (04/22/2013) [-]
Don't be a dick.
#104 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
Some bitch cuts in front of you. WTF
Push her to the side, take your spot back
"OMG Chivalry is dead"
"Bitch, this is equality GTFO"
#170 to #104 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
chivalry is something earned a man gives to a lady, not an entitled bitch.
#115 to #104 - marms (04/22/2013) [-]
Chivalry is dead and women killed it
#130 to #115 - flyinjoo (04/22/2013) [-]
Well said, sir. Well said.
Well said, sir. Well said.
#422 to #130 - marms (04/22/2013) [-]
Just quoting mr. Chapelle.

all creds to him
#408 to #115 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
What most people don't realize is that "chivalry" was basically telling knights that if they raped a woman, all they had to do was say they were sorry. It's general respect, yes, but that's the gist of it.
User avatar #282 - thirdjess (04/22/2013) [-]
I'm fine with the whole 'equal rights equal fights' thing but I still have issues with the hitting women bit. If she hits you first, go ape on that bitch.. but 80% of the time women aren't physical people. Even if she says something really ****** that you would normally hit a guy over, don't. Just walk away.
User avatar #312 to #282 - happypancake (04/22/2013) [-]
I generally agree with your statement, but I'd like to ask you not to make such brash generalisations. I think (personal opinion) it just takes a woman a lot more hate to actually physically ago ******* , and because of their lower muscle mass (on average, biologically speaking), men are less likely to feel as if they're allowed to hit back. Which they are, but just with due force, or in defence.

TL;DR Women are passionate creatures, for the most part. I like your style, though, random stranger!
User avatar #322 to #312 - thirdjess (04/22/2013) [-]
I don't personally know any women who would hit someone over something. Aside from taekwondo I've personally never hit anyone in my life. That being said, I've just made a poll on facebook so I guess I'll find out!

I do agree that we are a very passionate gender.
User avatar #329 to #322 - happypancake (04/22/2013) [-]
Haha, yeah! even though gender is a social construct, but lets not go into that now
Didn't even realise you had 'jess' in your name, haha! Tbh I try not to look at usernames too much, just the comments XD
#278 - alltipswelcome (04/22/2013) [-]
Feminist: I want equal rights for women! But dont forget to be a gentlemen and pay for everything, otherwise your being rude.    
MFW girls say this.
Feminist: I want equal rights for women! But dont forget to be a gentlemen and pay for everything, otherwise your being rude.
MFW girls say this.
User avatar #340 to #278 - happypancake (04/22/2013) [-]
I've said it about 10 times already, but Feminism =/= Equalism. This is an equalist post.

but yes, you are correct.
#80 - ronyx ONLINE (04/22/2013) [-]
I know emilyroseopheliac told you to post this, I'm glad you got thumbs and are now able to post pics.
I know emilyroseopheliac told you to post this, I'm glad you got thumbs and are now able to post pics.
#42 - yumichan (04/22/2013) [-]
I'm a female and I never gave a 			****		 about differences between men an women... There are good and bad things in both sides, so why do people always try to fight about who's the best ?
I'm a female and I never gave a **** about differences between men an women... There are good and bad things in both sides, so why do people always try to fight about who's the best ?
User avatar #112 to #42 - awesomenessdefined (04/22/2013) [-]
Classic woman...
#160 to #112 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
I'm an angry black man here to tell you that you're missing the point.
#180 to #112 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
retard
User avatar #137 to #42 - xeternalx **User deleted account** (04/22/2013) [-]
from what i can tell, it's human nature to try and be superior in some way.
#369 to #42 - fractalius (04/22/2013) [-]
"I'm a female and"

Stopped reading there.
User avatar #256 to #42 - nsfwbrowserv (04/22/2013) [-]
What?
Your name is "Yumichan" and you're a girl?
Blasphemy.
User avatar #47 to #42 - MrsMcDowell (04/22/2013) [-]
Ne'er have truer words been spoken.

Although I'd still never trade my vagina for a penis...
User avatar #52 to #47 - imonamouse (04/22/2013) [-]
I had always wondered how much of an annoyance having a penis and balls might be when running and abruptly sitting weird.
User avatar #143 to #52 - ilovehitler (04/22/2013) [-]
Running you don't really notice them (usually)
And as long as you don't sit in your balls, you don't notice them.

Basically, you get completely used to having a dick and balls after several years of having them.
User avatar #348 to #52 - hokeymon (04/22/2013) [-]
Nope, doesn't bother me much. The only annoyance of having a dick is when you get a hard on rubbing your dick in some tight jeans and it starts to swell up. Really awkward rearranging them.
#119 to #52 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
the testosterone helps with the running alot.
User avatar #58 to #52 - bladeboy (04/22/2013) [-]
They arn't
User avatar #72 to #58 - nightmarecorpse (04/22/2013) [-]
accidentally sat on my balls today. it hurt. actually I'm still sitting on them right now. I've made my choice.
#62 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
i'm a girl and i 100% agree. Also, i think sometimes girls don't realize that's guys can have feelings too.. just because they don't ball their eyes out everyday doesn't mean they don't cry ever. Crying doesn't make you a pussy (unless you do it way too often) sometimes girls forget that guys are human beings and not just some wall with a dick....
#314 to #62 - bassdinosaur (04/22/2013) [-]
if a girl called me a wall with a dick i'd probably take it as a compliment.
#84 to #62 - likeabox (04/22/2013) [-]
But you said you were an angry black man?!
#448 to #84 - anon (04/23/2013) [-]
i made a user a while ago but i forget my password... and my username.
#293 to #84 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
"The internet, where men are men, women are men and little girls FBI agents"
#30 - xxscopemanxx (04/22/2013) [-]
> Be me    
> Dated girl for 3 years    
> Had a naive perception of girls back then   
> Trusted her implicitly    
> Thought she was good for me   
> 3 months ago   
> She cheated on me   
> Told me she only wanted to stay with me was because of how I took care of her   
> 			******************************		.jpeg   
> Broke up with her   
> She now lives with 25 year old dead beat who lives with his parents   
> Pretty sure she doesn't give a 			****		 about him either
> Be me
> Dated girl for 3 years
> Had a naive perception of girls back then
> Trusted her implicitly
> Thought she was good for me
> 3 months ago
> She cheated on me
> Told me she only wanted to stay with me was because of how I took care of her
> ****************************** .jpeg
> Broke up with her
> She now lives with 25 year old dead beat who lives with his parents
> Pretty sure she doesn't give a **** about him either
User avatar #219 to #30 - starshroom (04/22/2013) [-]
I think this post was meant to make a point on gender equality, not spark posts on girls who have been assholes to you.
Men don't cheat less than women. (here are the statistics of a large survey if you want to see it magazine.foxnews.com/love/cheating-statistics-do-men-cheat-more-women ) Don't trust anyone, I guess.
User avatar #56 to #30 - cheated (04/22/2013) [-]
It happens to everyone, my friend.
#393 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
Agree in all aspects, except that men are naturally and generally physically stronger than women, which is why we are supposed to treat them with extra care.
User avatar #403 to #393 - jinjo (04/22/2013) [-]
Well, unless they are uncapable of holdong a door open..
User avatar #428 to #393 - bladebites (04/22/2013) [-]
Yes, but even then this shouldn't only apply to women. It shouldn't be okay to punch a wimpy dude that's half your size square in the face but not okay to punch a healthy woman.
I don't see why it has to be a gender thing. I'm a chick and I get that guys are generally stronger, but it's not like we're all as fragile as stick figures either. That's just insulting, we don't deserve too much special treatment. It should just be a matter of having the common decency not to hit people that you'll obviously seriously damage, the fact that it just applies to women is stupid.
#382 - summerx (04/22/2013) [-]
I agree with this, but I bet lots of people (including myself sometimes) can't help but label a girl a "slut" if she sleeps with lots of guys, or even if she sleeps with one guy. If women and men are truly equal, why can't women have the same sort of sexual liberty to have sex if she wants to, as long as she is not cheating on anyone or causing harm to others? It is just frustrating because I live in a dorm where I hear girls slut-shaming each other because someone slept with someone else, while within males it is seen as a good thing. In my opinion it's really unhealthy that many girls feel compelled to do this, and I've seen it ruin really good relationships.
User avatar #388 to #382 - lowlifescarecrow (04/22/2013) [-]
Because it's easier for women to get sex, I imagine.
User avatar #404 to #382 - multimedia (04/22/2013) [-]
I disdain people equally for ******* anything that moves.
#394 to #382 - caplocker (04/22/2013) [-]
I've got a male friend that is a man whore. I don't find it entertaining, or cool. I think it's nasty. he ***** about anything and he's a walking disease from it. I don't know of anyone who has a man slut friend that thinks it's anything but disgusting.
User avatar #255 - brettyoke (04/22/2013) [-]
There's only two times in life I'm going to argue about gender superiority, on the elementary school playground, and on the internet...
0
#273 to #255 - lieutenantshitface **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #317 to #255 - happypancake (04/22/2013) [-]
Gender (or should I say, Sex) superiority doesn't exist. It's a social construct.
User avatar #439 to #317 - brettyoke (04/22/2013) [-]
I never said it does. I said "There's only two times in life I'm going to argue about gender superiority, on the elementary school playground, and on the internet..."
User avatar #440 to #439 - happypancake (04/22/2013) [-]
I know, I just wanted to add that...

Please don't hate me
User avatar #441 to #440 - brettyoke (04/22/2013) [-]
I don't hate you. Yet.
User avatar #443 to #441 - happypancake (04/22/2013) [-]
Okay I'll shut up now
User avatar #370 - aarkthedragon (04/22/2013) [-]
I believe that both genders are completely equal in every way. Every flaw they have that the other gender does not is made equal by that gender having some perk that the other does not. Women are 100% equal to men...and that's why i'm not afraid to hit a woman. If she wants to act like a man that I'd punch in the face...I'll treat her as such...because women and men are equal.

That's right...I'm so un-sexist that I'm not afraid to hit women.
User avatar #431 to #370 - bladebites (04/22/2013) [-]
I completely agree. As I've said before; I'm a chick and the fact that we get special treatment really pisses me off. Implying I can't take even a slap to the face without breaking down into a fragile heap is worse than just slapping me in the face when I deserve it, imo.
I get that guys are physically stronger in a general sense, but it's common decency to not dislocate her ******* jaw or something. It's especially retarded that it's considered okay to hit a wimpy dude that's half your size but not a healthy woman. As long as it's not taken too far, hitting is ******* fine if it's clearly deserved, and that applies to both genders.
#373 to #370 - anon (04/22/2013) [-]
I agree with this.
User avatar #372 to #370 - aarkthedragon (04/22/2013) [-]
Now, of course the fact that I'm generally a nice guy means that the number of any gender that I hit is relatively low...
[ 409 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)