Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#20 - Temari (04/10/2013) [-]
... Am I the only one who feels bad for the dog?
... Am I the only one who feels bad for the dog?
#241 to #20 - mintaj (04/10/2013) [-]
I just envy him
#139 to #20 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
Is the guy next to him holding a gun to his head?
User avatar #122 to #20 - jokersaysamuseme (04/10/2013) [-]
User avatar #127 to #122 - daentraya (04/10/2013) [-]
12 potbrownies gives it a large quantity of chocolate, plus something freaky and trippy. It's bad for both its body and mind
#249 to #127 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
not really.... most of that mix crap is just sugar color and flavoring
User avatar #263 to #249 - daentraya (04/10/2013) [-]
For a dog, it's a large quantity
#277 to #263 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
really? because i thought that a medium (25-40lbs) dog needs at least 300 grams of raw unprocessed cacao to be in jeopardy... dark chocolate has way less than that.... milk chocolate has even less and brownie mix only has traces
User avatar #310 to #277 - daentraya (04/10/2013) [-]
Then go ahead and feed your dog chocolate..
#365 to #310 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
hes eaten a chocolate bar before that i left on the table one day... i took him to the vet and he told me not to worry, it doesnt have enough anywhere near enough theobromine to be in danger... hes just gonna have an upset stomach... all he got was really hyper for a few hrs and diarrhea the next day
User avatar #366 to #365 - daentraya (04/10/2013) [-]
But as i said, dogs react differently on different amount of chocolate. Some have no problems, others will have their organs screw around for a while
User avatar #128 to #127 - jokersaysamuseme (04/10/2013) [-]
Oh **** , I forgot you cant feed dog chocolate.

User avatar #129 to #128 - daentraya (04/10/2013) [-]
It survived tho. Made its organs function a bit off, but it made a quick recovery. Chocolate is not deadly to all dogs, but it's certainly not a healthy snack. Says nothing as to how it reacted to the pot part of it
#59 to #20 - ragingheterosexual (04/10/2013) [-]
I feel bad but I laughed just imagining what was going through that dogs head.
User avatar #46 to #20 - royrogersmcfreely (04/10/2013) [-]
i feel terrible. he probably had no ******* idea what was going on.
#28 to #20 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
i do too.... :( poor little guy.
#26 to #20 - sundanceholiday **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#50 to #26 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
Wouldn't that much marijuana make you feel incredibly sick?
#197 to #50 - sundanceholiday **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #377 to #197 - DoggyBouncer (04/11/2013) [-]
There is a thing called "greening out" where if you get too high you will vomit and lose most control of your body.
#378 to #377 - sundanceholiday **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #379 to #378 - DoggyBouncer (04/11/2013) [-]
I've seen many of my friends who are long time smokers green out all the time. Yes, they have lost partial control of their motor functions. I personally have never greened out, also I'm sure a dog who has probably never been high is very susceptible to greening out.
#78 to #50 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
It makes me trip balls. I have to curl up into a corner and cry for 2 hours. The dog is cancelling it like a pro.
User avatar #48 to #26 - DoggyBouncer (04/10/2013) [-]
1) He ingested a **** load of chocolate
2) He's probably freaking the **** out because that dog doesn't know what being high is like
User avatar #106 to #48 - opieman (04/10/2013) [-]
I dunno, that sounds a lot like the first time I had pot brownies, and I certainly had a good time.
#111 to #106 - jaysim (04/10/2013) [-]
You known chocolate can kill a dog yeah? so the little guy is freakin' the hell out whilst he has a gut full of poison
#273 to #111 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
Chocolate does not kill dogs, and if you think it does then you're both naive and gullible.
User avatar #376 to #273 - DoggyBouncer (04/11/2013) [-]
You ******* idiot. Chocolate contains theobromine which shuts down a dogs central nervous system.
#356 to #273 - jaysim (04/10/2013) [-]
Yeah dude, You're anon..Grow up ey, is there a need insult people?
#351 to #273 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
Theobromine, read about it.
#242 to #111 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
most american chocolate (cookies/cereal/bars/brownies/ect) and chocolate mixes are mostly sugar,foodcoloring, and flavor... not enough cacao to actually affect the dog. same thing happened to my dog and chips ahoy cookies and my vet told me that hes going to be fine when i brought him in
#236 to #111 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
Look up your **** . Dark chocolate is what is most harmful to dogs, and that's in large quantities. Milk chocolate (which is used for brownies) is harmful in quantities so large that a dog couldn't physically eat that much.
#137 to #111 - frysandaburger (04/10/2013) [-]
I dog sat for my neighbors and that bitch ate 30 dollars worth of chocolate and still whined for her food an hour later.
#244 to #137 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
most chocolate in the states is just sugar color and flavoring and they just call it chocolate
User avatar #267 to #244 - frysandaburger (04/10/2013) [-]
When I said 30 dollars of chocolate, I hoped you would assume it was good chocolate... however it seems I put too much faith in you.
#287 to #267 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
30 dollars wont get you real cacao in high quantities... what is dangerous to dogs isnt the chocolate itself, its theobromine, a compound that is a cardiac stimulant and a diuretic to dogs. basically it has the same effect to dogs as cocaine has to us. and theobromine is found in cacao in its highest concentration... if a chocolate is sweet and you bought it in a store, chances are that it isn't cacao... most cacao to a person that doesn't know their chocolates tastes like cardboard with a hint of an ashtray... thats why they severely dilute it and turn it into the candybars you see on the shelves of the grocery store
#288 to #287 - frysandaburger (04/10/2013) [-]
Well maybe my neighbor's dog is the hero we deserve?
#293 to #288 - saladtongsofdeath (04/10/2013) [-]
This image has expired
... or maybe your neighbors dog is the canine equivalent of charlie sheen
#160 to #137 - anon (04/10/2013) [-]
Well i got around 100 grams of chocolate that costed around 50 dollars (that **** is so ******* good)

also got 150 Grams of 100% dark chocolate (costed around 25 dollars) a dog can eat from 200 to 300 grams (if the dog is between 6-and 9 kilos) and then it will die all under 200 grams of pure dark chocolate it will survive.

same dog needs over half a kilo of milk chocolate before dying

The chocolate **** is a bit over protective - its like alcohol for them poisonous in some amount
#214 to #160 - jaysim (04/10/2013) [-]
I was always told growing up "Don't let the dog eat chocolate", just took it was a general rule. Never knew it would be that much (Not that I'm gunna go jam a mars bar down my dogs throat.)
 Friends (0)