nice. . This dog just came into the animal hospital I work at because he ate a dozen pot brovo/. ... Am I the only one who feels bad for the dog?
x
Click to expand

nice

This dog just came into the animal hospital I work at because he ate
a dozen pot brovo/
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1985
Views: 64434
Favorited: 357
Submitted: 04/09/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to wolfdogone submit to reddit

Comments(343):

[ 343 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#20 - Temari (04/10/2013) [+] (39 replies)
... Am I the only one who feels bad for the dog?
... Am I the only one who feels bad for the dog?
User avatar #35 - fitchy (04/10/2013) [+] (6 replies)
oh god.......that dog mut be on a ****** level higher than the highest high ever highed before.....god damn lucky ******
#87 - womenstayinkitchen (04/10/2013) [+] (5 replies)
Comment Picture
#88 - kisushima (04/10/2013) [-]
Heh. Him getting bathed?
Heh. Him getting bathed?
#149 - banditowolf (04/10/2013) [+] (2 replies)
#23 - kakkakrabbypatty (04/10/2013) [+] (15 replies)
That's my dog.
#124 - junkiegirl (04/10/2013) [-]
made me sad :(
#133 - supo (04/10/2013) [-]
"Dude, sticks... are like... tree bones"
#171 - shazmothree (04/10/2013) [+] (3 replies)
#14 - theaflackduck (04/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
You got me doing that ****** up snort laugh and the retarded seal arms. Good work OP, you magnificent bastard.
pic related, how my dog will sleep sometimes.
#266 - pehtran (04/10/2013) [-]
<-- hfw
#186 - Cleavland Steamer (04/10/2013) [-]
Woof.... this is some good weed.....
#36 - landerp (04/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
dang thats like smoking 50 marijuanas to a human.
User avatar #1 - PFSquirrel (04/09/2013) [-]
Ate chocolate gifts my owners left around.

Thought my water dish was in my mouth. Drool errywherr.

That high.
User avatar #250 - fantomen (04/10/2013) [+] (6 replies)
" In dogs, clinical signs develop within 30-90 minutes after ingestion and even faster with smoke. The effects of the THC may last up to 72 hours. The most common clinical signs of toxicosis in the dog include depression, ataxia, bradycardia (slow heart rate), hypothermia (low body temperatures), vocalization, mydriasis (dilated eyes), muscular incoordination, respiratory depression, hypersalivation, vomiting, diarrhea, urinary incontinence, seizures and coma."

That sounds ******* horrible.
Poor little dog.
#187 - Akafuhrer (04/10/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#85 - akittywithaguitar ONLINE (04/10/2013) [+] (2 replies)
For anyone wondering what happened afterwards.



TL;DR, it's still alive and healthy.
#167 - dafogman (04/10/2013) [-]



<----------- Two years later.
#304 - nsfwlolzor (04/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Him earlier.
[ 343 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)