Life is trully unfair. . The Sad Truth Skives best relationship advice. It's because we can see things with more objectivity.
x

Comments(385):

[ 385 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #1 - charpentier (04/06/2013) [-]
It's because we can see things with more objectivity.
User avatar #22 to #1 - sidedoor (04/06/2013) [-]
Although i agree, this doesn't explain to me how i can be so lonely...
User avatar #305 to #1 - kaxu (04/07/2013) [-]
Just a test to see my color, don't mind me
User avatar #5 to #1 - dominikq (04/06/2013) [-]
/thread
#2 to #1 - sohnter (04/06/2013) [-]
How do you get the dark blue name?
User avatar #25 to #2 - Crusader (04/07/2013) [-]
The older the account, the darker the name
Honestly, I think it would be best if there were different colours depending on where most of your thumbs came from, that way you can tell what that person does most often and if they are an idiot.
Uberallesderwelt for example, would get tons of thumbs on content and then troll with racist comments, but would stay afloat due to him having an overall average of above -300
Blue for comments
Yellow for content
Green for mix
and then like pink or something for **** guys
#219 to #25 - BroadSword (04/07/2013) [-]
How blue am I?
How blue am I?
#257 to #222 - CXJokerXD (04/07/2013) [-]
I'm blue if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die if I were green I would die.
I'm blue if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die if I were green I would die.
#276 to #257 - teleccope (04/07/2013) [-]
yo listen up, to a story
i just want to see if im bluer than normal...
User avatar #332 to #276 - minishadow ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
My names so blue...
#361 to #332 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
>> www [url deleted] /watch ?v=Y4Q GPWLY-EM
User avatar #342 to #332 - gespony (04/07/2013) [-]
the bluest of blue, i almost have to highlight your name to read it
User avatar #320 to #276 - zelyx (04/07/2013) [-]
I have to check this
#321 to #320 - zelyx (04/07/2013) [-]
yay
yay
#350 to #219 - infernobird (04/07/2013) [-]
Also wondering this
User avatar #340 to #219 - Crusader (04/07/2013) [-]
Bluer than most
But less blue than some
#381 to #25 - innovamania (04/07/2013) [-]
I'm also curious as to how blue I am. I hope I'm bluer than a smurf.
#302 to #2 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
u delet le sostem 44 trololo i am le master trole :le smiling wrinkly man face:
User avatar #325 to #302 - jetpistol (04/07/2013) [-]
bazoorple
User avatar #394 to #2 - picamix ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
dont be a new fag
User avatar #373 to #2 - maxismahname ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
I was so happy when I got my light blue name. Then a few days later DJ 4DM1N adds the dark blue name thing. Now I'm a newfag again
User avatar #356 to #2 - bookyle (04/07/2013) [-]
be fabulous
User avatar #280 to #2 - skullzero (04/07/2013) [-]
Is my name blue? :O
User avatar #281 to #280 - skullzero (04/07/2013) [-]
Yes, yes it is...
User avatar #410 to #281 - mfs (09/10/2013) [-]
is mine blue?
#87 to #1 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
As intelligence goes up, happiness goes down. Of course, you know that already, Piglett.
#72 - leobreacker (04/07/2013) [-]
> Hooked up too many people since grade 7.   
> Asked a girl out yesterday, second time in life.    
> Not even friend zone,    
>"No, I have someone else in mind. It won't ever work out"   
> Trying to get over it, after I did so much.\   
> Browse FJ to laugh.   
> Then I see this 			*******		 post...   
   
Thumbed anyway.
> Hooked up too many people since grade 7.
> Asked a girl out yesterday, second time in life.
> Not even friend zone,
>"No, I have someone else in mind. It won't ever work out"
> Trying to get over it, after I did so much.\
> Browse FJ to laugh.
> Then I see this ******* post...

Thumbed anyway.
User avatar #76 to #72 - caesarslegion (04/07/2013) [-]
Ha, beta as ****
#81 to #76 - shadowvision (04/07/2013) [-]
There is nothing beta about having the balls to ask the girl out.
#336 to #72 - mehy (04/07/2013) [-]
Oh come on dude , don't be sad , we all have bad parts , but just like magnets , not all of them are attracted . Like in painting , colors have their place , they don't match sometimes ( We are talking about good art , not modern art) , so , i think i made my point  , and that should be .... BITCHES BE CRAZAY ! (Also , search on youtube DOMICS , it's a hell of an artist , he made some about breakups and his life problems , kinda making fun of his sadnesses , also giving epic advices , just go for it , search it up !)
Oh come on dude , don't be sad , we all have bad parts , but just like magnets , not all of them are attracted . Like in painting , colors have their place , they don't match sometimes ( We are talking about good art , not modern art) , so , i think i made my point , and that should be .... BITCHES BE CRAZAY ! (Also , search on youtube DOMICS , it's a hell of an artist , he made some about breakups and his life problems , kinda making fun of his sadnesses , also giving epic advices , just go for it , search it up !)
#343 to #72 - adrianoc (04/07/2013) [-]
I know that feeling... I used to like a girl about two and a half years ago. We were getting along and I was on good terms with her friends (in a friendly way obviously).
We had this game with these little metal things on cans, that if you gave one of those to someone, depending on the color you would do different things. Silver ones meant a kiss, red ones meant "make out" and so on. It was more like a fun thing though so no one actually did anything with them except somehow tricking the other one to accept them.
Anyway, at some point when we were out with some friends just walking around town being teens, we ended up walking around holding hands. My best friend asked if it meant anything and we looked eachother saying "maybe". I was 15 I believe and walking around in public holding hands was new to me, as well as openly telling a girl I liked her up front. Back then I was already someone who preferred being a behind a screen to communicate, I don't know why, perhaps it felt safer, perhaps I could just express myself better, the point is I didn't feel comfortable saying anything with people around and her watching me. The night just went on afterwards regularly like any other time we were out.
Then one day I got this text from her, I don't really remember what it said, but it was something in the ways of "if you like me you should actually try making a move or doing something.". I was little and innocent and I assumed that meant just to confess to her. To be a man and tell her how I felt. but I didn't have the balls, so I responded something like "Alright I got it, I will try and do something". We then met up a day after and I didn't do anything. I was afraid that if I did something to actually make a move on her it would **** up somehow. Either she wouldn't like it, and if she did and we hit it off and became a boyfriend and girlfriend, I might **** the relationship up and I would definitely lose her.

cont next comment
#354 to #343 - adrianoc (04/07/2013) [-]
Fast forward to a school trip couple of weeks or a month later.

It wasn't really a trip my school was a bit weird, I wont go into detail however. Basically we went to another school for a week where we lived in dorms and only had practical subjects (woodwork, home economics (cooking) and art etc.)

I was still on good terms with the girl, I was sure I no longer had a chance on her since I had taken such a long time to do anything so at this point I was happy just being with her and her friends. Apparently though according to others I was no longer my usual cheerful self. I had become calmer, more quiet and just seemed gloomy. In hindsight I guess it was because I felt I would not be able do develop the relationship with me and the girl anymore.

During the stay I had jokingly given her two silver thingies from cans just because that was a reoccurring thing we still played. Some weeks ago I had also been texting with her and she had been teasing me saying that she wanted to repay one of the red metalthingies (make out) and I joked it off since we were never serious anyway.

Then one evening when I was chilling in the girls room with her friends, I was lying on her bed. She said "is something wrong?". And I said "of course not" because I couldn't think of anything that would be out of order. So she said: "come here, one of the silver ones", and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. The then smiled and went back to her friends who were still talking at the table. I was happy of course and I was filled with hope that something might actually work out.

Later that evening e were walking towards in the hallway in one of the dorm corridors and she walked up to me and said "the other silver one", she took her hands around my neck and kissed my lips. "good night" she then slipped into her room.

the rest of the stay we never got anymore alone moments but I decided once we were back in out hometown I would try making something happen.

cont next comment
#355 to #354 - adrianoc (04/07/2013) [-]
We had come home and a couple of days later I had built up my courage to tell her how I feel. This would be the first time I confessed to a girl. As I said before though; I was a lot more comfortable behind a screen so I did it over MSN. I know that was retarded but that was the only way I could see myself telling her how I truly felt without breaking down.

I was sitting by my computer and I told her best friend that I would tell the girl how I feel and she said that it was a brave thing of me to do and wished my good luck. The girl now logged on and I wrote several paragraphs to her about how I feel. That I really like her, how I was sad when she wasn't (because I had now started realizing this myself). I was so happy I had finally managed to tell her this and it felt so good, until she replied "you're a great friend <3". She continued with "that's all there is to it".

You can probably imagine how I felt. I was devastated and I actually felt my eyes tearing up. I curled up in my chair and spent the evening and night listening to "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars while stalking her Facebook until I got too tired and passed out on my bad.
When we went to school the next day it was obviously very awkward between us, but like the penguin I am I didn't know what to do so I just kept living my life like I had been for the past 8 months, with her and her friends. We weren't in the same class, but at the school I went to it was 99% working alone around the school with whoever you want, so yeah...

This is the first time I've actually told this story to someone in detail and I feel sad just writing it. I don't think it's because I miss her, because I have met her since and I don't care for her in that way anymore. But it's the feeling of when I sat there and had been officially friend zoned by a girl who had insisted on kissing me the week before. I still haven't found a girl I liked that much since then.
idk if anyone will read this but if you do, thank you.
User avatar #200 to #72 - ilovehitler (04/07/2013) [-]
At least she told you straight up that she wasn't interested, instead of playing any cat and mouse games. She could have played with you and raised your spirits and hopes higher than the sky, only to crush them. But she didn't.
Always look on the bright side.
User avatar #313 to #200 - comentator (04/07/2013) [-]
******* this. Hell, I'd even thank her for saying that.
#102 to #72 - williaint (04/07/2013) [-]
i know the feel bro...
#54 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
The loneliest people are the kindest.
The saddest people smile the brightest.
And the most damaged people are the wisest.

All because they do not want anyone to suffer like they did.
User avatar #296 to #54 - socketization (04/07/2013) [-]
That was deep.
#374 to #54 - chezburgadominator (04/07/2013) [-]
Dammit..			****		 you man.
Dammit.. **** you man.
#378 to #54 - followtheworms (04/07/2013) [-]
I CRY EVERTIM
User avatar #77 to #54 - WtfStrawberries (04/07/2013) [-]
I really dislike it when people say this.
User avatar #80 to #77 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
Why?
User avatar #85 to #80 - WtfStrawberries (04/07/2013) [-]
Because its an untrue "inspirational" quote that gets repeated way too much, when it is too untrue.
Personal experience, so it rustles me quite a bit everytime i see it.
User avatar #92 to #85 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
I thought of it more as a disturbing truth, most of the time. Something to keep yourself sober and to pay attention to all the people that do all those things.

Another quote/phrase/idiom: Everyone has a story behind them. Take time to learn theirs before judging them.

Just my thoughts.
#98 to #92 - jrondeau **User deleted account** (04/07/2013) [-]
While not typically a good idea to judge people right off the bat, you can't really help doing so on occasion. There are just some people in this world that are really stupid and/or awful and they just can't help but show it. I feel that any good, sane person should definitely be able to identify and judge the living hell out of said people for their own good lest they decides to **** up your life.

pic related
#100 to #98 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
There's always a chance they could be something other than what you perceive. Of course, with that situation they mostly are, but that inaccuracy window is too large for my liking. I'll stick with my method.

Pic unrelated.
#105 to #100 - jrondeau **User deleted account** (04/07/2013) [-]
Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy good sir (provided it isn't ritualistic murder or something of the like). How I cynically perceive the world is constantly reinforced by everyday life for me though. I say this to reference the fact that the pic I just posted I got after scrolling down my newsfeed for about 3 seconds. It's gonna make me sound old and crotchety, but at age 18 I have depressingly little faith in almost anyone anymore. Oddly enough this is what makes me happy though.

pic also unrelated
#106 to #105 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
That's understandable. When you expect the worst, you can only be pleasantly surprised, right?

Anyway, this has been an enjoyable discussion. Thanks for making my time useful, slightly.

Have a man dancing with maracas in return.
#91 to #85 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
Maybe it's untrue for you and the people you've known, but true for others. I mean, everything that's mentioned in the quotation is not measurable, so there's really no way to determine the truthfulness of it.
+1
#148 to #54 - hocolol **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#295 to #54 - Jameshaich (04/07/2013) [-]
And lonely, sad and damaged.
I'm also stupid as **** .
#84 to #54 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
Lonely people are lonely for a reason, typically that they are hard to get along with.

Many depressed people don't show it and fake 90% of the **** they do, especially the happy stuff.

Damaged people can go either way. My gf is the nicest person I've ever met, but she's been through a good bit of **** . I lost my best childhood friend last year and am a lot worse off for it in many ways, but I'd like to think it's made me wise, just extremely cynical. Then some people just get so damaged that they lose all sense of reality and can't aptly participate in society because of it.
User avatar #163 to #54 - spysappinmysasha (04/07/2013) [-]
I am all of those things and the opposite.

I am lonely, but am kind, but also am cruel
I am sad, but I do smile truthfully, but almost always have no expression on my face
I am damaged but am very wise, but my rage blinds me at times and causes ignorance.

We all hold each of these potentials, it is our duty to balance them out in order to stay human.

However being human isnt completely relevant anymore. Our cruelty needs to be phased out. I am working on this internally.
User avatar #201 to #163 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
Force breeds Force, and Hatred breeds Hatred. For me, ignoring these and finding worthwhile things to do works far better than most things.
#52 - jdawgydawg (04/07/2013) [-]
The saddest thing is, I helped my friend get a gf, now he doesn't even talk to me.
User avatar #68 to #52 - mcatheistnuggets (04/07/2013) [-]
I done the same, he is so shady around me now.
#167 to #52 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
All friends hate their mates GF's
User avatar #401 to #52 - aiwendel (04/07/2013) [-]
I know how it is man. I helped this girl through her break up and things were going good and then she stopped talking to me for no reason...
User avatar #282 to #52 - fistpump (04/07/2013) [-]
I know that feel, bro. Sort of. I talked my "friend's" girlfriend out of breaking it off with him, because she finds him weird, petty, and unattractive. She then started flirting with me, at which point I drew the line and told my friend about what she said regarding him; he dismissed it all and said I was lying for attention. **** everything, right?
User avatar #389 to #282 - jdawgydawg (04/07/2013) [-]
you think that's bad? my friends started to think I wanted my friend's gf cause I was helping her get over their breakup that lasted one week. She made them think I wanted to steal her or some ****
User avatar #63 to #52 - victoryismine (04/07/2013) [-]
Yeah? Don't friends suck?

I helped my best friend get into a relationship with the guy she liked and NOW she barely ever talks to me and whenever there's a situation where she has to pick between us for whatever reason, she always sides with him.

The thing that I REALLY don't understand is that basically she is a COMPLETE and UTTER bitch to him and he stays with her. WTF right?
User avatar #191 - murrlogic (04/07/2013) [-]
Relationship? Never Heard of That Pokemon.
#197 to #191 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
**anonymous rolled a random comment #3930591 posted by ascendedwings at My Little Pony fanfiction, backgrounds, songs, lyrics, and GIFs. ** :
Futurama is awesome

There was cake, but it was vanilla.

I don't like cake unless it's covered in chocolate.
I brought some home though.

Must be gen 6.
#181 - welshash (04/07/2013) [-]
Story of my ******* life. If you need me, i'll be in the **** section.
#189 to #181 - instalation ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
Can I come with?
#190 to #189 - falconxmard (04/07/2013) [-]
At least you have blue text.
User avatar #195 to #190 - Walkingdragon (04/07/2013) [-]
I think I'll meet you guys there... ;-;
#194 to #190 - instalation ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
I declined in my grades Freshman year when I found Funnyjunk.. It's a constant reminder now.
(Pretend it's not a pony it's just a sad person pic I had)
#198 to #194 - falconxmard (04/07/2013) [-]
Well Freshman year grades don't matter much (I'm assuming you mean highschool freshman year)
#203 to #198 - instalation ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
No, but I got kicked out of the Highschool my dad always wanted me to go to. This is because of my grades being bad there.

What's your story?
#206 to #203 - falconxmard (04/07/2013) [-]
If only I had a story...
#210 to #206 - instalation ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
I don't like my story. But now I must go to sleep. Good night..
#31 - ilovemyjellyfish (04/07/2013) [-]
You're not going to believe this, I helped a couple with their relationship. And I have a girlfriend on my own
You're not going to believe this, I helped a couple with their relationship. And I have a girlfriend on my own
#32 to #31 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
i dont believe it
User avatar #35 to #32 - potatotown (04/07/2013) [-]
HABEEB IT
#185 to #31 - hakuoftehdance (04/07/2013) [-]
I believe it.

It felt right to make this comment, but I still am not a fan of the show...
#9 - anon (04/06/2013) [-]
How to get into a relationship:
Step 1. Be attractive.
Step 2. Don't be unnattractive.
#14 to #9 - chancevance (04/06/2013) [-]
Well **** I'm not passing my genes.
User avatar #130 to #14 - Zaxplab (04/07/2013) [-]
lower your expectations?
#150 to #130 - chancevance (04/07/2013) [-]
I don't really have expectations. I found a long time ago that most people are beautiful in more ways than one, and it's always worth it to look for the best in anyone regardless of what they look or act like. Honestly, the most I want from someone is for them to just care for me, for the sake of caring. Also, I'm not horrible looking myself either, I'm 5'6", 170 and more muscle than fat(Save my gut), and dress well. So far I've just been very unlucky.
User avatar #323 to #9 - christofferse (04/07/2013) [-]
I disagree. I have a girlfriend, and I'm not that attractive compared to other boys.
#397 to #323 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
then she's ugly
#400 to #397 - christofferse (04/07/2013) [-]
I consider her the prettiest girl in the class, or atleast among them

Picture related, it's my girlfriend and me
#145 to #9 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
attractive dont mean good looking, it just means make people want to stick around you.

your genes are safe
+1
#368 to #9 - nigalthornberry has deleted their comment [-]
+3
#183 to #9 - imadeanaccforthis **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#215 to #183 - chancevance (04/07/2013) [-]
Work on smiling. Try a half smile and wear it all day every day, happiness is contagious and attractive like a magnet. Ask more than you say, everyone loves to talk about themselves, and seem(If you cannot be, if you can, than be) genuinely interested.

On that note, here's a piece of advice you might or might not want to follow depending on what kind of person you are.
Go after EVERYONE, be a horn dog. You won't know what kind of girl you truly want until you've tasted the differing flavors and settling down when you're not 100% happy with who you picked will be the worst mistake you'll ever make.
#216 to #215 - chancevance (04/07/2013) [-]
Also, the man who tried but failed may be haunted by remorse for the failure, but it's better than being haunted by the remorse of not trying.
#326 to #183 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
i can fap to this
User avatar #202 to #183 - klotrock (04/07/2013) [-]
Get a beret dude, you could totally pull off the Che look.
#363 to #183 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
you are a virgin? do you wnat to **** me baby? i'll pm you my number, i migt be a slut but I like man that dont **** girls like cock, and all i want is giving you a satisfaction that you are waiting for beybie <3
#209 to #183 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
goddamn you're hot
+5
#164 to #9 - anonymouspusy **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #11 to #9 - duvallwhitey ONLINE (04/06/2013) [-]
I like the way this anon thinks.
#21 to #9 - garyzilla (04/06/2013) [-]
i pass step 1
but fail step 2
#73 - Cleavland Steamer (04/07/2013) [-]
Back when I would get caught in the friendzone, I would always give relationship advice, but I'd secretly be trying to get her to break up with him. So basically I'd give malicious, selfish, and manipulative dating advice.


I'm not a very good person.
User avatar #112 to #73 - strifethethird (04/07/2013) [-]
i did kinda similar things, but i would never tell them what to do, i'd give them options, which is good. first i would ask them how their boyfriends were and if they sounded like dicks i'd give options that would lead them to break up in the long run. i had no intent in dating any of them though.
#155 to #73 - RAPxMASTER (04/07/2013) [-]
I'm the nice caring, understanding friend, who acts lonely and down (get that sympathy), who gives amazing advice, listens to the problems and so on,  but secretly plotting and manipulating her for me to get them to break up and swoop in by using what was wrong with the other guy to ensure my victory for fortifying a defense, and moving in. Managed to get one girl like that, was openly nice, and so on, helped with problems, eventually got her to break up with him, few weeks later got her.    
   
So I guess being all good doesn't really get you the girl.
I'm the nice caring, understanding friend, who acts lonely and down (get that sympathy), who gives amazing advice, listens to the problems and so on, but secretly plotting and manipulating her for me to get them to break up and swoop in by using what was wrong with the other guy to ensure my victory for fortifying a defense, and moving in. Managed to get one girl like that, was openly nice, and so on, helped with problems, eventually got her to break up with him, few weeks later got her.

So I guess being all good doesn't really get you the girl.
User avatar #247 to #155 - adrilazzaro ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
brb trying this
#371 to #155 - bateking (04/07/2013) [-]
That is exactly how I lost one of my girlfriends!!!			****		 YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
That is exactly how I lost one of my girlfriends!!! **** YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
#19 - thisotherdude (04/06/2013) [-]
Actually I'm way better at helping people get into and over (when they enevitablly break up) relationship than the in between stuff. And you're wrong on one point, I'm never lonely, the internet prevents that quite easily. The internet allows communication of all kinds, the kind of diversity that would be borderline impossible in real life, we've got people from America, Canada, Mexico, all parts of Britain, hell we even have some guys from Russia, Sweden, and Japan floating around on here, all with a plethora of stories, experiences, and fun to debate opinions. We're alone but we're never lonely, there's just too damn many of us... That or I've spent way too much time on the internet to the point where I can barely function in real life and thus try to justify my reason for avoiding genuine human interaction.
#60 to #19 - soggy (04/07/2013) [-]
agree.
User avatar #20 to #19 - tigersstripes (04/06/2013) [-]
"That or I've spent way too much time on the internet to the point where I can barely function in real life and thus try to justify my reason for avoiding genuine human interaction." genuine...human....interaction? what is?


i could not agree with either explanation more. I need a life, please.
User avatar #36 to #19 - hickerydickery (04/07/2013) [-]
This.
Just....this. This text was perfect, and was a damn good read. We've all spent too much time on the internet, and yeah, we always do try to justify our lack of "genuine human interaction". But y'know what? We don't NEED it. We've chosen to stay here, and I'm not talking about the people who come on the internet to get on Facebook, Twitter, some funny site like funnyjunk, 9gag, tumblr, reddit, 4chan and the likes. I'm talking about the people who practically live here. The people who you'll find here most of their days, lurking, sometimes talking to other people. We've chosen to stay here for a reason. Mine? A broken childhood, a fear of betrayal and a social rejection. I hate most of the people. Why? Because of their culture, because of their idols. And I'm gonna beat a dead horse here, but I'm talking about the likes of Justin Bieber, 1D and the others. I'm also talking about the ****** parents that raised their kids to be attention whores, jerks, murderers, rapers, etc. They all contributed to make the upcoming society a place where I know I don't belong. So I hide. I hide away, lurking around the internet. I meet people with the same problems as me, I find people giving me advice, and hope. I actually get feels at those "Faith in humanity restored" posts.
But I'm straying from the subject. Here, I feel at home more than I do at my real home, where my mother is never here, and where my father was kicked out by the law for being the bastard he is. Internet is my alcohol, and everyday I stay here, even when there's nothing to do, nothing to see, and nobody to talk to. Because I know that at the end of the day, when I turn off my computer, I'm back to the real world, and the real world saddens me.

Sorry I took over you post, I just...had to, y'know? Talk about it. Don't do it often, feels good to do it, once in a while.
#38 to #36 - thisotherdude (04/07/2013) [-]
Well said friend.   
   
Also don't you find it funny that all the people who know the hundreds of things wrong with society today are all on the internet? Then again I suppose it's also not surprising, why would those who know the truth want to walk among the ignorant?
Well said friend.

Also don't you find it funny that all the people who know the hundreds of things wrong with society today are all on the internet? Then again I suppose it's also not surprising, why would those who know the truth want to walk among the ignorant?
User avatar #41 to #38 - hickerydickery (04/07/2013) [-]
We know what's wrong with society, and it just happens there's a wonderful place called the internet, whose society is "too busy" to be a "regular". A society-stained-free place, for the most part of it. The other part? **** it, you can ignore it.
That's what's good about the internet. It allows you to meet people like you, while avoiding contact with the people you hate. And heck, I now personally know a lot of people I originally met on the internet. I have contacts. Most of them from Canada, where I'll be moving in in 2 months, to finish high-school, and start university. So in the end, whatever my parents said about my addiction to computers, whatever schoolmates said about me being a "nerd", whatever society said about me failing, I know that it's all ******** , that I'm gonna be successful, probably more than any of them will ever be, and that I'll know other people who may not be as successful in life, but that will be worth a hundred times more than the current members of society.
Here I am again getting off. Should get a therapist, but then again, I'm losing my anonymous-state, so I don't think I'll do it.
Point is, we are the citizens of the internet. The true ones. The ones that saw past the ******** of society, and will bring a bit of hope with us whenever it'll be our turn to shape history.
#46 to #41 - thisotherdude (04/07/2013) [-]
This... This is what I meant when I said you meet some of the best people on here. I wish you luck in all your endeavours friend.
This... This is what I meant when I said you meet some of the best people on here. I wish you luck in all your endeavours friend.
User avatar #47 to #46 - hickerydickery (04/07/2013) [-]
And I wish you luck too. Don't worry, one day society will be a place where we feel good in too.
User avatar #192 to #41 - ilovehitler (04/07/2013) [-]
The internet isn't just a thing to get on when your bored. It's a whole new world, where you can choose everything. You can choose who you talk to, who you interact with, and even what you're allowed to do. No matter what your interests are, you can find people just like you with those same interests. Heck, there's probably already a forum for it.
There's no limit to the stories on the internet, and, unlike the 'real world', it's constantly growing. Not just in people, but in size. The internet will never stay the same size.
The internet has inspired me more than real life ever could, or ever did.
User avatar #196 to #192 - ilovehitler (04/07/2013) [-]
And best of luck to you, in anything you try to do.
#8 - krisaeron (04/06/2013) [-]
Goddamit. I came here to get away from the truth, not to embrace it.
Goddamit. I came here to get away from the truth, not to embrace it.
User avatar #10 to #8 - largeheadphones (04/06/2013) [-]
You and me both....
#95 - ashedust (04/07/2013) [-]
Oh boy! I'm gonna go get a relationship right now!
Oh boy! I'm gonna go get a relationship right now!
User avatar #43 - Maroon ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
ITS BECAUSE I SPEND SO MUCH TIME IN LALA LAND CREATING SCENARIOS THAT PLAY OUT.
Seriously, 5 seconds of not focusing hard on something and boom I'm gone. I do it so much that I accurately plan out conversations with my friends from all the practice. I have all the best advice because I've already played out the scenario in my head a thousand times.
#353 to #43 - theawesomeyoghurt (04/07/2013) [-]
I do stuff like this but too often my imagination kicks in and I drift off thinking about what it would be like to have three boobs and the like.
#50 to #43 - clinomania (04/07/2013) [-]
you too?
User avatar #51 to #50 - Maroon ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
lol yeah. People ask why I don't talk much and don't understand when I tell them "It's pointless."
User avatar #67 to #51 - sorrybut (04/07/2013) [-]
I just found another me. *stares*
User avatar #55 to #43 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
Write them down. Make them interesting. Show them to others. Build up a rep. Publish a book.

Worse ideas have made more money.
User avatar #57 to #55 - Maroon ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
I would, but usually I don't remember what I thought about while spacing out until someone asks me a question and it reminds me of one of the times.
User avatar #59 to #57 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
Unplanned posts are IRL thoughts.
User avatar #58 to #57 - krasnogvardiech (04/07/2013) [-]
Think and write at the same time. Multitask.
#266 - knarta (04/07/2013) [-]
And once you're in a relationship, you stop giving advices as you find out how much you were wrong when you were single
And once you're in a relationship, you stop giving advices as you find out how much you were wrong when you were single
#160 - handyofdoom (04/07/2013) [-]
i find this extremely easy to relate to

User avatar #162 to #160 - tonyredgrave ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
Same here. I'm schizophrenic so it will most likely never happen. I'm OK with it though.
#168 to #162 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
You're never alone when you have the voices to talk with.
User avatar #169 to #168 - tonyredgrave ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
True.
User avatar #172 to #160 - Daemmerung ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
You and me, both. Still, I'm happy I can at least offer people advice, and make them happy, even if I can't find the right person myself.
#16 - Forfunaccount (04/06/2013) [-]
I think the reasoning for this is because those people tend to think that they deserve the prettiest of all the women around them, in turn they ignore the women that actually want them.
#377 to #16 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
implying there are actually girls who think of them. Everytime these posts show up, a load of you generalize that since we're kind n **** , we only want hot babes. not really no, we really are lonely and super afraid to ask anyone, be it we had very bad experiences before or whatnot.
tl:dr? we really are lonely and no girl actually finds us interesing enough, yet they choose the most boring
#337 to #16 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
I tried this asked a girl about the same number out she laughed and said i had no change i don't have any muscle
User avatar #398 to #337 - Forfunaccount (04/07/2013) [-]
Then why did you ask her? Knowing she was a btch?
#256 to #16 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
It's not like we have control over it.
I mean, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship if I didn't genuinely like someone, that sort of thing is bound to fail, and I think it'd be cruel to enter a relationship if I wasn't willing to commit to it.
#334 to #16 - didactus ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
Forgetting the fact that, no woman wants me.
#110 - strifethethird (04/07/2013) [-]
>give advice to girl friend of mine
>she thinks i give good advice
>always has ****** boyfriends
>always asks me for advice on problems they're having
>she becomes single
>Me: hey maybe we should go out (being serious)
>her: haha, no you're a good friend
>years later she becomes prego
>leaves the dad cause he sucks
>Me: see! you should have gone out with me instead and had my baby (jokingly)
>Her: yeah, but you never asked me out and bought me flowers or anything
>MFW

(only thing i didn't do was buy her flowers. )
#142 to #110 - aulubear (04/07/2013) [-]
MFW I thought I saw 'Sniffythebird' as a username.
User avatar #186 to #142 - strifethethird (04/07/2013) [-]
its the blue text, it makes it hard to read
#188 to #186 - aulubear (04/07/2013) [-]
Nah. I think it's just the fact sniffy was a friend of mine. Or still is. Maybe both.
#344 - doyoulikeapizza (04/07/2013) [-]
**doyoulikeapizza rolled a random image posted in comment #1477957 at Friendly **
User avatar #94 - Poor (04/07/2013) [-]
Maybe because he knows that not having a relationship is the better solution for relationships..

That's kind of sad, too.
[ 385 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)