macs. not sure if repost, also the tags are lying. A . , VIRUS. THERE WERE OVER Emma I' M we manna. ( WWW“ App aw UM? FOR THE NEED‘! IDLE dit . gas AT Au., Ijwe description lies
x
Click to expand

macs

macs. not sure if repost, also the tags are lying. A . , VIRUS. THERE WERE OVER Emma I' M we manna. ( WWW“ App aw UM? FOR THE NEED‘! IDLE dit . gas AT Au., Ijwe

not sure if repost, also the tags are lying

A . , VIRUS. THERE WERE OVER
Emma I' M we manna. ( WWW“
App aw UM? FOR
THE NEED‘! IDLE dit .
gas AT Au., Ijwe summon ,'
M my Atop _
HEP?
MEI. tras 3
hal", HE? EVEN
Btu' ablate TWINE TD MAKE
u" FOR Terlet Mild. I "
FIECARE MAC USERS
we annual
Mac. Nobody
gives a **** .
alter FEET
DMAPS SORT as "
SLEEP’ A LET?
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1345
Views: 59508
Favorited: 104
Submitted: 04/06/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to fapperdefap submit to reddit

Comments(226):

[ 226 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
-1
#96 to #88 - flnonymousfour **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#101 to #96 - turretbuddy (04/07/2013) [-]
>implying that's a game that matters   
   
Anyway Microsoft owns Xboax which owns Halo.
>implying that's a game that matters

Anyway Microsoft owns Xboax which owns Halo.
User avatar #238 to #119 - turretbuddy (04/07/2013) [-]
I did that as a joke, say it with an accent.
#240 to #238 - triggathepirate (04/07/2013) [-]
Whaa?
Aw man, would have been funnier if you hadn't a good typo is always needed once in a while.
#10 to #4 - fargone (04/06/2013) [-]
Somewhere in the galaxy, there's gotta be an STC that has the design specs for churning out Macbook Pros.
#202 - vicecomx (04/07/2013) [-]
There is only one mac I like
#224 to #202 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
Yeah, you like 'em big, don't you?
#209 to #202 - theepicsmashpie (04/07/2013) [-]
Reminds me of this
User avatar #220 to #209 - ghouleyed ONLINE (04/07/2013) [-]
I'd be happy to get burger for Birthday but we dont celebrate birthdays ;)
User avatar #3 - travismackie (04/06/2013) [-]
Am I the only one who would prefer the nerdy looking one being the one who worked on my pc, rather than trusting some kid?
User avatar #171 to #3 - enorus (04/07/2013) [-]
Yes, you're the only person in the whole world who wants someone who knows computers to help with your PC.
User avatar #5 to #3 - thisotherdude (04/06/2013) [-]
No, you're not, content has been made and reached frontpage based on the very thing you said.
User avatar #6 to #5 - travismackie (04/06/2013) [-]
Oh. Did not know that.
#19 - jbails (04/06/2013) [-]
User avatar #156 to #19 - Fgner (04/07/2013) [-]
Hardly. You see, the majority of people aren't teenagers with nothing better to do. We have jobs that require extensive use of technology for more than Funnyjunk. This becomes more and more true as time goes on, not less. No kids used the computer when it first came out, because they were extremely expensive and they were only really usable if you programmed them manually. It's just now that kids have easy access to computers, software, games, and internet that they have interest in the technology. But they still make the smallest group of technology users in the world, which is why WIndows has such a huge advantage. And now that Windows is seeming to cater to this same group with Windows 8, Linux is getting more and more use.

So I'd have to go against that idea that it doesn't matter to anyone other than high schoolers.
#160 to #156 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
No it's not just "le 9gag le reddit le me-me le kids (sic)" as you put it. Most people don't use computer software for the jobs still as the majority of jobs are outside of technology and programming fields, or, to put it as you say it outside of "Le L337 H4XX0R le me-me jobs XDDDD.(sic) "
User avatar #245 to #160 - Fgner (04/08/2013) [-]
I'm not arguing with such a pretentious douchebag. You didn't make a single credible point in that statement and made lots of straw man attacks instead of actually addressing the topic.

> Nobody said anything about 9gag or reddit, I said teenagers - because they're statistically the ones that would only use a computer for the web.
> Nobody said anything about technology or programming fields. I briefly addressed the fact that in the early computing age where a few kilobytes still cost a few hundred no software really existed and you had to do everything by hand. But that's hardly a point to attack?
> L337 H4XX0R? Really? What exactly are you trying to prove here?
> No, most jobs don't, you're right. But anything that gets anything higher than minimum wage or very, very low salary does. Please, list off some jobs that don't require using a computer and yield even a middle class salary and we'll talk.
> Obvious troll is obvious.
#90 to #19 - tomthehippie (04/07/2013) [-]
Only macs cost more.

Anything you can build a mac to do, a PC can be built to do the same thing for roughly two thirds the cost of a Mac (at open market pricing, sense I know people I can get it for roughly half of the price of a mac with the same stats).
0
#116 to #90 - swiftykidd **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#145 to #116 - tomthehippie (04/07/2013) [-]
Its late, so if I remember I might do that tomorrow.

But, facts are facts. For mac, you have one company producing everything, so they charge more for parts because they can.

For PC, there are dozens of companies producing everything, so the competition drives down pricing.
0
#239 to #145 - swiftykidd **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#77 to #19 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
'Everything through a browser'
Do you even computer faggot?
User avatar #93 to #69 - zzforrest (04/07/2013) [-]
The thing here about viruses is untrue. There exist 0 viruses, but this is using the tightest, most specific definition of computer virus. Trojans, worms, malware, etc. all exist in about the same amount as PC.
User avatar #175 to #93 - enorus (04/07/2013) [-]
Apple does their best to keep perpetuating the lie that "Mac gets no viruses". There is no attempt on Apple's part to fight viruses because that would mean admitting that there is a problem, and most Mac fags are to stupid to realize it by themselves. Apple really seem to do their best to become the worst company on the planet.
#78 to #70 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
Watch out anon opinion time! Anyways, I don't see any problems with the iphone marketing wise. It's a smart tactic, make all the money you can. It's business. Also, my galaxy 3 has some things which were taken off the iphone (to the best of my knowledge they had the most successful voice to command on phone at the time of siri which is now avaliable on my phone.) I'm pretty sure they also made one of the most working touch screen phones at the time of release. I remember having the Samsung Instinct, it was complete crap. But, that's about all I'll give for apple, hate their macs with a passion.
TL:DR - Apple made some stuff, which is good for phone, but mac is crap.
#25 - ofc (04/06/2013) [-]
Why make content about stuff you know people in the comments are gonna start a flamewar about...?
Why make content about stuff you know people in the comments are gonna start a flamewar about...?
User avatar #28 to #25 - manformen (04/06/2013) [-]
some are kind of funny :D
#30 to #25 - anon (04/06/2013) [-]
because flame wars are funny as **** .
#174 - raexe (04/07/2013) [-]
**raexe rolled user angrybarts ** hai thar
**raexe rolled user angrybarts ** hai thar
#176 to #174 - angrybarts (04/07/2013) [-]
Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey
#178 to #176 - raexe (04/07/2013) [-]
Would you make sweet love to me, dear stranger?
Would you make sweet love to me, dear stranger?
#179 to #178 - angrybarts (04/07/2013) [-]
Wouldnt mind it
Wouldnt mind it
#206 to #179 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
source?
#150 - ponydestroyer (04/07/2013) [-]
you posted about computers on funnyjunk
#95 - tocoolforyouinajar (04/07/2013) [-]
I'm a mac   
I'm a PC   
We both have our advantages and disadvantages, but overall we work well and get the job done in the end.
I'm a mac
I'm a PC
We both have our advantages and disadvantages, but overall we work well and get the job done in the end.
#107 to #95 - Kanoah (04/07/2013) [-]
I'd say we're working two different jobs, brother. They each do their own really well, but they seldom come into contact, and when they do, PC usually comes out on top. It's like... The chocolate factory and peanut processing plant that don't normally cooperate, but they're hired every once in a while to make a candy bar.
I'd say we're working two different jobs, brother. They each do their own really well, but they seldom come into contact, and when they do, PC usually comes out on top. It's like... The chocolate factory and peanut processing plant that don't normally cooperate, but they're hired every once in a while to make a candy bar.
User avatar #109 to #107 - tocoolforyouinajar (04/07/2013) [-]
I know, i prefer PC ten fold over mac. I'm just saying, that saying mac sucks, just because you like PC better, is ignorant.
#110 to #109 - Kanoah (04/07/2013) [-]
Yeah, I suppose. But personally, since I use both fairly often, I like PC better. More diverse in what you can do.
Yeah, I suppose. But personally, since I use both fairly often, I like PC better. More diverse in what you can do.
#112 to #110 - tocoolforyouinajar (04/07/2013) [-]
Yea, i agree with that.
Yea, i agree with that.
#113 to #112 - Kanoah (04/07/2013) [-]
I like that there was an actual agreement on something, I kind of expected someone to jump in and be all "no u 2 suk ballz for liking mcac!" or something.
User avatar #104 to #95 - jacklane (04/07/2013) [-]
Job: facebook
User avatar #106 to #104 - tocoolforyouinajar (04/07/2013) [-]
I understand the community attached to the computer brand is typically idiotic, and computer noboby, but the computer itself works fine.The only real disadvantage i see to it is that it can't run .exe files, and you can't manipulate the computer very easily.I.E install more ram, internal memory, upgrade graphics card. But i can't see any reason why you'd want to do that if your not gaming. In terms of business, mac is more optimal. TL;DR both computers have advantages and disadvantages, but overall work well and get the job you bought the computer for done in the end.
User avatar #111 to #106 - tocoolforyouinajar (04/07/2013) [-]
Oh whoops, i mean to say "computer nooby"
#163 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
FAT BEN MADE POOP
+12
#170 to #163 - garagesale **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
+3
#159 - gamerpwnage **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#155 - vorack **User deleted account** (04/07/2013) [-]
User avatar #147 - MysticTomatoe (04/07/2013) [-]
Gaming.
Pretty much why I prefer a PC
#157 - jedisquirrel (04/07/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#121 - mckinkymcormic (04/07/2013) [-]
linux...   
   
y not linux
linux...

y not linux
User avatar #123 to #121 - MotorstormLegend (04/07/2013) [-]
Because humans have a natural subconscious fear of new things.
#126 - gjsmothefirst (04/07/2013) [-]
I'll say this once only, same as every Mac vs. PC argument.

PCs do not suck (mostly). Mac do not suck (mostly). Both can do most everything.
PCs happen to by highly upgradable (unless they're a laptop), and good at gaming. Due to their high customizability, they can also be unstable when configured improperly or when there are bad drivers - this is often the hardware manufacturers fault.
Macs are far less customizable and upgradable, but are HIGHLY stable due to this lack of options. Because of this, they're often slightly behind cutting edge technology, and aren't necessarily the best for gaming.

You can run Windows on a Mac with Boot Camp. You can run OSX on certain PCs with OSx86. You can game on a Mac if you want to, just fine. You can use Photoshop on a PC.

Seeing as they're both x86-based (though Macs use EFI, and PCs used a BIOS up until recently, and they've started switching to EFI as well), they're literally the same ******* thing. If you say either is "better", you're wrong. If you say that you can't do something on one that you can do on the other, you're wrong.

G'day.
User avatar #134 to #126 - durkadurka (04/07/2013) [-]
I'll take the open source, "do whatever you want with your tech" mentality over the "do it our way" mentality any day.
#137 to #134 - gjsmothefirst (04/07/2013) [-]
FYI, neither of those is open-source. Linux is properly open-source, though.

To each his own though.
User avatar #139 to #137 - durkadurka (04/07/2013) [-]
I was making more of a reference to google's android (been doing a lot of reading about smartphones and such).
#143 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
I believe macs are a better product, contrary to what fj so sternly believes, but I don't believe that macs are 7x better which is what the price may suggest.
#207 to #143 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
They do different things. Macs are designed for more artsy, non-technical oriented people. They don't allow much customization (try upgrading your ram in a Mac). PC's are harder to use at first, but more efficient as you learn shortcuts and coding techniques. As you said, PC's definitely give you more bang for your buck.
#210 to #207 - anon (04/07/2013) [-]
You sure people who use Macs are nontechnical? Have you ever talked to an Apple employee? My cousin works there, and he does things that my entire family struggles to keep up with. Before you hate, I like PCs a lot too.
User avatar #229 - Connarhea (04/07/2013) [-]
*yawn* mac vs pc rants, sick of this boring ass ****
[ 226 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)