Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #6 - AliCattLovee (04/02/2013) [-]
I love that stuff so much, but i can only find it in England.
User avatar #13 to #6 - newsmyrna (04/02/2013) [-]
It is called Tea Tree in America you can Find it at any hair cuttery or clipper ship
User avatar #23 to #13 - AliCattLovee (04/02/2013) [-]
Im in canada, i dont think we have it here.
User avatar #24 to #23 - newsmyrna (04/03/2013) [-]
Oh well if you do it is probably called the same thing look for it you never know
 Friends (0)