Nice Guys Finish First. . M UGLY NOW IS MT. >be freshman year >sit at table with a bunch of the dorkiest kids ever >i'm talking full blown script monkeys who would brag over there vintage comics
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Nice Guys Finish First

M UGLY
NOW **** IS MT
...
  • Recommend tagsx

Comments(73):

[ 73 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+90
#1 - tittylovin has deleted their comment [-]
#12 - mattdoggy (03/27/2013) [+] (7 replies)
>be freshman year   
>sit at table with a bunch of the dorkiest kids ever   
>i'm talking full blown script monkeys who would brag over there vintage comics and pokemon collection kind of dorky   
>love them all for being themselves but they do not help with that lady game   
>befriend a chunky girl who is probably 5ft even and 200 lbs   
>not attractive in any way shape or form, but she has a great personality and is really funny   
>we hang out a ton and become good friends over that year and her family loves me   
>i also discover that she is beyond rich, with her parents flying all over the world and running some big business   
>i don't really care but it's a nice perk   
>unfortunately she moved after that year and didn't come back until i was in college   
>i decide to go to the local beach one day and am with a few friends   
>they all run off after a minute or two and i find them later around a really tall attractive girl apparently trying to be smooth   
>she doesn't seem interested and i figured i wouldn't fare any better until i get closer and see who she is   
>my oh so sweet friend has grown a foot taller and is absolutely fine   
>she's grown the best kind of curves, lost her bad weight, and doesn't have a stretch mark on her   
>she's an absolute bombshell   
>i walk over and she immediately recognizes me, walks towards me, and gives me a huge kiss on the cheek   
>they didn't know i knew her and i didn't act like i knew her   
>until they figured it out i felt like a demigod    
>gif related, mfw
>be freshman year
>sit at table with a bunch of the dorkiest kids ever
>i'm talking full blown script monkeys who would brag over there vintage comics and pokemon collection kind of dorky
>love them all for being themselves but they do not help with that lady game
>befriend a chunky girl who is probably 5ft even and 200 lbs
>not attractive in any way shape or form, but she has a great personality and is really funny
>we hang out a ton and become good friends over that year and her family loves me
>i also discover that she is beyond rich, with her parents flying all over the world and running some big business
>i don't really care but it's a nice perk
>unfortunately she moved after that year and didn't come back until i was in college
>i decide to go to the local beach one day and am with a few friends
>they all run off after a minute or two and i find them later around a really tall attractive girl apparently trying to be smooth
>she doesn't seem interested and i figured i wouldn't fare any better until i get closer and see who she is
>my oh so sweet friend has grown a foot taller and is absolutely fine
>she's grown the best kind of curves, lost her bad weight, and doesn't have a stretch mark on her
>she's an absolute bombshell
>i walk over and she immediately recognizes me, walks towards me, and gives me a huge kiss on the cheek
>they didn't know i knew her and i didn't act like i knew her
>until they figured it out i felt like a demigod
>gif related, mfw
#6 - TheAsianSensation (03/27/2013) [+] (4 replies)
She only likes assholes
#41 - itsfreecola (03/28/2013) [+] (5 replies)
I swear to god I think I'm turning asexual.
#24 - posalad (03/28/2013) [+] (2 replies)
That doesn't make you a nice guy at all if you consider it a chore to even speak to people you find unattractive.  How do you people even think like this?
That doesn't make you a nice guy at all if you consider it a chore to even speak to people you find unattractive. How do you people even think like this?
User avatar #28 - gardenmanly (03/28/2013) [+] (7 replies)
Storytime guys!

>be me, preschool (5 years old or something like that)
>go to weird catholic preschool or something like that, not my normal town's school
>bully not letting me play with blocks, making me sad
>girl invites me to do some popsticle stick craft with her instead
>she became my best friend for all of preschool
>end of the year came
>she is from the town over from mine, so she goes to her normal town elementary school and I go to mine
>afraid I will never see her again, say goodbye, sad feelings were felt
>ffw to 6th grade (last year of elementary school)
>our towns have different elementary schools but have the same junior high/high school
>end of 6th grade, have a socializing dance with neighboring town to try to establish friendships for the next year
>see my friend from preschool
>hotdamn.jpg
>she is absolutely gorgeous
User avatar #32 to #29 - gardenmanly (03/28/2013) [-]
bonus beta move:

>In 6th grade, have crush on this very pretty girl
>she's super nice and awesome to hang out with
>get to be kind of friendly with her
>ffw to this dance
>after I get the rejection of a lifetime, start walking back to my friends, tail between my legs
>girl I had a crush on (lets call her anon2) gets dragged up to me by her best friend
>anon2's best friend says "hey gardenmanly, anon2 wants to know if you will dance with her"
>hurting too bad from the rejection just moments before
>wave a hand at her "not right now"
>walk back to my friends

I regret this every ******* day, and its been 7 years since that day
User avatar #33 - DaShae (03/28/2013) [+] (2 replies)
...Said no one ever.
#37 to #33 - feffog (03/28/2013) [-]
oooohh no,   
   
it happens, TRUST me, jesus christ when i got out of school girls who look like 						****					 made puberty their bitch,    
   
i regret my past decisions on not paying attention to them, one girl named sierra especially, went from meh to AVNAKJN BVKJAWBNA
oooohh no,

it happens, TRUST me, jesus christ when i got out of school girls who look like **** made puberty their bitch,

i regret my past decisions on not paying attention to them, one girl named sierra especially, went from meh to AVNAKJN BVKJAWBNA
#27 - chongsbongs (03/28/2013) [-]
<--------- Then she got old.
#11 - Jowi (03/27/2013) [-]
And you're friend-zoned!
User avatar #60 - themastertroller (03/28/2013) [-]
i can confirm this, i am guy
#54 - dreamthrow (03/28/2013) [+] (3 replies)
&gt;Last time I was in public school was 6th grade   
&gt;separated from all of my friends   
&gt;was a bit chunky back then   
&gt;last summer, I was 17 and incredibly fit   
&gt;work at carnival game stand   
&gt;All of my old school friends recognize me and I them   
&gt;One girl is a state champion diver, the other is pretty normal but my kind of style   
&gt;can't decide between the two.
>Last time I was in public school was 6th grade
>separated from all of my friends
>was a bit chunky back then
>last summer, I was 17 and incredibly fit
>work at carnival game stand
>All of my old school friends recognize me and I them
>One girl is a state champion diver, the other is pretty normal but my kind of style
>can't decide between the two.
#42 - whathappenslive (03/28/2013) [-]
It depends.
User avatar #16 - asimplepotato (03/27/2013) [-]
So you were nice to her, and now she is hot...so what. I mean, thats it? I have been nice to many people and some of them are hot aswell.
#10 - yofutofu (03/27/2013) [+] (4 replies)
something similar happened to me a while back with a girl   
&gt; in grade 8 she asked me to 						****					 her (not even joking, she didn't even ask me out or anything). She was ugly at the time so i just told her that we should stay being friends.   
&gt; Fast forward to a couple of years ago. My buddy linked me nudes of her that she posted on tumblr, and she got really hot.    
mfw
something similar happened to me a while back with a girl
> in grade 8 she asked me to **** her (not even joking, she didn't even ask me out or anything). She was ugly at the time so i just told her that we should stay being friends.
> Fast forward to a couple of years ago. My buddy linked me nudes of her that she posted on tumblr, and she got really hot.
mfw
User avatar #9 - anthraxpotato (03/27/2013) [+] (2 replies)
ok, story time then:
> be in pre-school ( i think that's how its called )
> short , just a lil bitty chubby girl in class.
> her best friend was a bitch, always bringing her down , making her feel bad, she once even stopped eating because of her.
> she was really shy , we wouldn't start convos with her quite often too so, she wasn't the most popular girl around.
> years past, she went to a difrent school, most of us stood together and went to the nearest school bla bla bla
>once-in-a-year party on the local village, lots of alchool and music, but mostly achool
>see her there, now normal sized, perfect shapped, big boobs, really, they grew alot, more than her bitch's friend boobs, really ******* cute looking with big green eyes and brown hair.
> say hi to her and talk a bit, she's still quite shy but now complitly out of my league, ask her for her number, she gives me it but always takes hours to answer and we finally stop talking.

This girl who was bullied when younger, was called fat and ugly, and wasn't popular at all, now, after changing school , has over 300 likes (while i have 20 on the max) on her facebook photos and gets to pick which guys she dates, wich the last one was 4 years older and a jock...

tl;dr Sometimes in poberty you can get the jackpot, don't be mean to any girl without a reason because one day she can turn into one of the hottest girls around and you'll be able to at least text her for a few weeks...
User avatar #70 - mondominiman (03/28/2013) [-]
Unless he was always with her like a friend when she was little then there might be something to get out of it but if you only talked to her a bit because she lived near by then chances are you'll get nothing out of it and she'll realize she's hot and go for way better guys.
User avatar #69 - kwanzalord (03/28/2013) [-]
said no one ever?
0
#31 - appleyjack **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #13 - kouzan (03/27/2013) [-]
I don't think Dora the Explorer was ugly.
0
#7 - peanutlesunstriker **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
[ 73 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)