Your arm or your soul. . A man will, like, steal your ear year heme down or heat the slit out of you, but a worri' iit" itroll, ruin your life. Do yen see the d
x

Your arm or your soul

A man will, like, steal your ear year heme down or heat the
slit out of you, but a worri' iit" itroll, ruin your ******* life.
Do yen see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm oft and
throw it in a river, hut he' ll leave yen, as a human being, intact.
He won' t **** with who you are.
Women are , **** inside of your heart.
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+876
Views: 38804
Favorited: 77
Submitted: 02/26/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to kailybailybo submit to reddit
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+75
#4 - iron **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#1 - turtlespear (02/26/2013) [-]
love louis ck
love louis ck
#31 - anon (02/27/2013) [-]
The more I waste time on funnyjunk, the more convinced I become that most guys are emotionally sissies.
User avatar #46 to #31 - watermelonkittie ONLINE (02/27/2013) [-]
"If a man don't cry or bleed, I don't trust him. He ain't a real man" ~ Zakk Wylde
#37 - nephrithotroll (02/27/2013) [-]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilse_Koch
The unholy things a woman can do.
#9 - anon (02/27/2013) [-]
This is why you should be kind to the kind women, and stay the **** away from the evil women.
#33 to #9 - xtrem (02/27/2013) [-]
So that means stay the 			****		 away from any female
So that means stay the **** away from any female
User avatar #25 - noimnot (02/27/2013) [-]
Woman are pathetic though. When men have a problem they sort it, with violence or without. Then its done. But women, they try to make the problem seem worse that it actually is, try to sort it, make things worse, and when they have they'll still go and talk about the other person behind their back.
User avatar #43 to #25 - BadManTaliban (02/27/2013) [-]
that or they make it seem like there's no problem at all and then they lose their **** at some random point in the future.
#26 to #25 - lordumpalumpa (02/27/2013) [-]
Amen to that.
#30 - poden (02/27/2013) [-]
season 4, im waiting for you!
User avatar #15 - greenwithenvy (02/27/2013) [-]
This is why you never hear of crazy gay break-up stories.
#17 to #15 - jiltist ONLINE (02/27/2013) [-]
Actually, you do.
User avatar #24 to #15 - churrundo (02/27/2013) [-]
You should have been to my cousin's wedding
User avatar #44 to #15 - BadManTaliban (02/27/2013) [-]
a friend of mine once broke up with her gf. the chick drove over to my friends house the next day and started throwing dildos (i **** you not) at her house.
#36 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (02/27/2013) [-]
Everyone going through heartbreak right now will do math to thumb this up.
#47 to #39 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (02/28/2013) [-]
How'd the bitch break your heart?
#49 to #48 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (02/28/2013) [-]
I take it you still want her?
Tell her forget the ******** , life's too short to keep making mistakes and she should fix things now before it's too late, if she wants you she needs to say it now.

My story;
>me and ex hook up around march 2011, but both of us are too busy and far apart so decide not to see each other just yet.
> meet her in feb 2012... she tells me she got engaged.
> meet her in may.. sex, tells me she loves me.
> have a lot moments, then she tells me she doesn't want me
> I tell her if she ever tries anything and I want her I won't stop
> she gets some pretty bad kidney infection and she's home alone trying to look after herself, so I look after her for 2 weeks, spend every day taking care of her. She tries to kiss me and stuff but I don't let her
> gets to a stage where she has to go hospital... fiancee appears finally....
> I'm getting over her though by this stage, moved on got a new girlfriend.. we decided to split up though
> told her I split up with her... sex, tells me she loves me I make her happy ect...
> Spends a whole week with her fiancee, usually they talk once a week..
> Breaks my heart on v-day and says she doesn't want me, again.
Oh ye, upto this point I called her everynight (almost) to put her sleep, she can't unless I do it.


I'm pretty Ok with it now, and we've not spoken at all for 2 weeks, I know she won't have had any sleep and will be crazy depressed right now, but I'm not too bothered, she wants to be with him, she needs to be happy with how he helps her.

I think I'm a bad person for sleeping with her, but she kept coming after me and I had to push her off, so I'm not all bad.. I could only resist upto a point.
#50 to #49 - arandomanon (02/28/2013) [-]
Who says I still want that bitch? I still talk to her but just because for pure courtesy. I miss her old self but I don't think I had any chance anyways so at this point I don't give a **** . I tell this story but I feel like it happenned to someone else, I don't feel sad or angry anymore. However, she can die in a fire for giving me fake hopes and for what she did. Maybe if she's back to her old self and apologizes to me, I'll consider forgiving her but still, I doubt I want her anymore.

Ok, ok... she says she doesn't want you but she still wants you to call her everynight? What the hell. If she wants to listen you everynight, why she got enganged? That's absurd. I think the one who should feel guiltier is your ex. She was the one who wanted it and she was the one cheating so don't think too much about it. Forget about her.

(Most) women are bitches and (most) men are assholes so don't feel guilty. It's in people's nature. And what you did wasn't that much actually. You aren't a bad person because you did what anyone would have done in your situation. Perhaps if humans were a better species to avoid doing those things, you should feel guilty but this is not the case. I'd lie if I'd say you're a saint but you're not a bad person.
#51 to #50 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (02/28/2013) [-]
I get what you mean about the "old self", but I think that might just be a fantasy you (we) are making up, it might have never been there. I don't feel that sad or angry either, I feel sorry for her though, she's got enough to cope with already, now she's going to have cheating and missing out on something better on her head for the rest of her life too.

I know, I told her this too, one of the last times we spoke (2 weeks ago now), I tried make her defend her fiancee, she came up with miserable excuses for being with him. I even used to tell her when I was calling her at night, "why isn't he putting you to sleep? it's his job." She feels guilty, and the thing is she's a self harmer, that's why I feel so guilty about it. It's not in my head too much now, I got over her up until last month anyway, and now she just ****** me over even harder so easier to let it go.

Cheers for the talks.

How's your love life going now?
btw, how old are you?
25 here.
#52 to #51 - arandomanon (02/28/2013) [-]
It's a possibility but I think she actually changed after a while. At first she was kind and nice and she talked to me a lot. Perhaps it's just because she had problems with her ex boyfriend and wanted someone who listened but the thing is that she did some things (for example, she helped me with my english) but it's possible she only did because of a reason I can't see.

You feel sorry? It's her own fault, she should have thought of the consequences of her actions before doing what she did. If you tell me she's a sel harmer, you can't do much for it. I'd recommend you to stay away from her because her stuff will kick you in the ass if you're not careful. I don't say she doesn't deserve help but you should be careful or she'll drag you into her **** .

No problem, it was entertaining.

My life? Not so good. I'm studying something I dislike, don't go out a lot because my friends kind of ignore me and I think I've got some kind of depression. How about yours?
I'm 22.

#53 to #52 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (02/28/2013) [-]
I finished uni last year.. maybe year before, lost track of time now. Not been able to find a grad job, so working in a ****** job right now. I was pretty depressed last year, but since I started working I've been ok, even through this **** , I've been down but not really depressed like I was.

What are you studying, why don't you like it?
England?
User avatar #54 to #53 - arandomanon (02/28/2013) [-]
What did you study? I'm studying an engineering. I'm not very good at it and it's ******* hard so I'm not exactly enjoying myself. It's not like I hate it but I'd prefer to study something else. Where are you working at now?

It flatters me you think my English is good enough but no, I'm Spaniard. I guess you're English then.
#55 to #54 - SunilCCXXXVII **User deleted account** (02/28/2013) [-]
I studied Construction management, but right now I'm doing CNC engineering :p Your job will be a lot more fun than your studying, I like it but because the company isn't good I don't like it that much.

Ye very good English, what part of Spain?
User avatar #56 to #55 - arandomanon (02/28/2013) [-]
My only hopes are getting the **** out from here and going to Europe... perhaps I'm getting an ok job overseas. My country (and specially my region) are so ****** up that I have to migrate (if I can finish my degree of course). And I hope my job is better than my studies, as you say hehe.
I live in Canary Islands (you may know them because they are a "famous" vacation destination). But the thing is that's what they are good for: vacation destination. Finding a job here is impossible unless you've got contacts or something (not my case). What about you, what part of England?
#3 - clownfury (02/26/2013) [-]
**clownfury rolled a random comment #141 posted by brettyoke at Beautiful writing ** :
Not to be unfair to the quality of that writing, but, that's calligraphy, not all that uncommon. There's people who would make you **** your pants if you think this is impressive.
User avatar #7 - tarnis (02/27/2013) [-]
As a boy ive let this happen to me, As a Man it will never happen again. #whoamikidding.
User avatar #45 to #7 - tarnis (02/27/2013) [-]
mmm yea red thumb all over my face you butthurt fools.
User avatar #38 to #7 - kirkbot (02/27/2013) [-]
gtfo back to twitter faggot
#20 to #7 - eattherich (02/27/2013) [-]
Your hashtag has no power here.
#35 - doyoulikeapizza (02/27/2013) [-]
**doyoulikeapizza rolled a random image posted in comment #175 at kids these days **
User avatar #6 - triforcechosen (02/27/2013) [-]
this is true.... so true
 Friends (0)