Carlin. . THE Ill Mill THE. That's odd, because the average IQ never moves. It stays at 100, permanently. In terms of the IQ scale, 100 means average.
Click to expand


What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #1 - thepyras (02/08/2013) [+] (25 replies)
That's odd, because the average IQ never moves. It stays at 100, permanently. In terms of the IQ scale, 100 means average.
#16 - I Am Monkey (02/09/2013) [+] (9 replies)
The average IQ in America is 98. Unless the average life expectancy was 100 I call ******** .
#38 - freefan (02/09/2013) [-]
"Think about how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of the population is dumber than that."
-George Carlin
User avatar #67 - guiltyparty (02/09/2013) [+] (5 replies)
this is because we stopped letting stupid teenagers die during child birth....

too far ?
#25 - WHATTHEPISSTRAINE (02/09/2013) [+] (2 replies)
#110 - ragged (02/09/2013) [+] (10 replies)
Who needs a high IQ when you have swag?
Who needs a high IQ when you have swag?
#43 - princesssluna (02/09/2013) [+] (16 replies)
Most of you making fun of America are only doing it because everyone else is, but there are some of you who do have the background knowledge to make fun of us.
#45 to #43 - evigvinter (02/09/2013) [-]
he was american too. the capacity for self-irony is a sign of intelligence
User avatar #14 - goondas (02/09/2013) [-]
Odd, id have thought theyd both be going down...
User avatar #82 - rockerrocksixty (02/09/2013) [+] (1 reply)
did'nt carlin die a few years ago?
#83 to #82 - lemonpledge (02/09/2013) [-]
June 22, 2008
June 22, 2008
User avatar #73 - welshdrag (02/09/2013) [+] (4 replies)
To all the people criticizing the logistics of this:

Heard of a joke before?
User avatar #81 to #73 - ZeGerman (02/09/2013) [-]
dude, look up logistics in a dictionary...
#79 - addex (02/09/2013) [+] (1 reply)
I'm an American, and to other Americans please stop making me look as retarded as you.
#84 - jaigurudevaom (02/09/2013) [-]
Look at all the Amerifags getting rustled
Look at all the Amerifags getting rustled
#56 - anonymous (02/09/2013) [+] (7 replies)
thats why i hate america. america is the most overweight country in the world by a large margin. and they talk like retards. A big, fat and stupid nation.
#76 to #68 - sotalokki (02/09/2013) [-]
Great Britain doesn't really have a word here, you are the fattest people in Europe.
#96 - fireonthemoon **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (26 replies)
User avatar #120 to #113 - anonymouzx (02/09/2013) [-]
You're right on that part. Africa isn't a country though, or Europe...
But it goes around both ways. The arguments fully revolve on fat Americans and the big ass debt. Back then being fat was attractive because it meant you were rich. It sorta is like that right now, except the attractive part. I love how industrialized America is almost to the point how fat America is. But one thing is that America is not stupid, our literacy rate is 99%. The other 1% is mostly older people who came here without the good opportunities. If my parents never came here I would not have that much potential. I just love this country, though it does have flaws.
#42 - goosbee **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #36 - buttgauges (02/09/2013) [+] (12 replies)
Why haven't people realized that IQ doesn't mean ****
User avatar #37 to #36 - sockprague (02/09/2013) [-]
Above a hundred it doesn't really matter. Below 75 I think it does matter. For community service I worked with mentally handicapped children and their IQ was around that.
User avatar #93 - richardastley (02/09/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Extremely stupid joke. The IQ test controls for cultural differences, so American will have its own set of questions it uses for IQ tests. The IQ tests are developed so that the average person (so on the American test, the average American) will score around 100. So the score of 100 never really gets past a certain point before they revamp the test and adjust the average score back to 100.

tl;dr According to this joke, the average age of an American is rising past 100 years.
#141 - KievLeviathan ONLINE (02/09/2013) [-]
not true. the fatties are dragging down our life expectancy too
User avatar #103 - itrooztrooperdown (02/09/2013) [-]

My idea of the Great United States changed drasticly ever since this was aired...
User avatar #59 - CRosBY (02/09/2013) [-]
Actually the numbers are both going up at different rates.
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)