Dragon Ball Facts and Stuff. OC.. it' s a ? that the Dratch ' frah. It: hise was t: -knecht to east after the i-' saga. E hint Tattie. tah: a tithe creator 'X e dbz
Upload
Login or register

Dragon Ball Facts and Stuff

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
Tags: dbz
it' s a ? that the Dratch ' frah. It: hise was
t: -knecht to east after the i-' saga. E hint Tattie. tah: a tithe creator 'X
ems the series after Gaiter first fauna ah of the Dragon Rain. as
was at first meant ta he moare than H -
The Drag: -h Bah is the highest M? series
in Japan- right ANME Cute Piece.
Terri 1.. -' had . t to bilt haahah the main hem of
DEE after the Eth saga. but kit that he just ! wasn' t
for the B' llt, A Ally, is that Sakai fans him inter
awaiting EM. h' the main ' = this is fake.
A '' fan intreging inglip hat hash. -
guiise Kid & is that await .. -ah: cannot '. their tam
hath because ' the stages Tii
can! -sh tie. -i' ths in the series. 3 if ran . It: iua' e his death m Future
The Eth saga was parti_ r Mullah by the -rmr' ' a'
Mhph ‘s name is an 'lavh' ta start a
Lina , has ' numerous other
Here.
...
+691
Views: 48492 Submitted: 02/05/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (93)
[ 93 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#35 - anon id: 7b1f10c7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
DBZ fact: It sucks and it's for faggots.
#44 to #35 - senoldlx
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
wut
wut
#37 to #35 - saiyajinwarrior [OP]
Reply +43 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
#70 to #37 - lickilicky
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
I'm not the anon, but DBZ sucks and it's for faggots.
I'm not the anon, but DBZ sucks and it's for faggots.
#75 to #70 - anon id: 18d113ed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
Still better than School Days.
User avatar #76 to #75 - lickilicky
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
Oh you.
#93 to #70 - improbablyyourdad
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
Hahahaha you like LoL and pokemon. I bet you're no older than 15.
User avatar #94 to #93 - lickilicky
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
Ok, I really don't care. Hell, I'm willing to bet I'm older then you.
#38 - nsfwanon
Reply +38 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
>Inspired One Piece   
>Outsold by One Piece   
   
They grow up so fast!
>Inspired One Piece
>Outsold by One Piece

They grow up so fast!
#40 to #38 - anon id: 7b1f10c7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Thumbed down because Doctor Faggot.
#41 to #40 - nsfwanon
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Did anon have a bad day today?
Did anon have a bad day today?
#99 to #41 - anon id: 7b1f10c7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
No, I'm just sick of seeing all this cancer on this site.
#55 to #38 - demjimmies
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
DBZ beat it in anime sales, video game sales, movie sales, toys and merchandise sales.

Hell the Japanese government gave Akira Toriyama 50 million yen to make a cinematic DBZ movie.

But **** yea ONE PIECE
#8 - europeanswallow
Reply +31 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Kaka-Carrot Cake?
User avatar #24 to #8 - uJUSTfailed
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Kaka-Krabby Patty
#74 to #24 - anon id: ffc408a9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
he is real super sand
User avatar #95 to #74 - uJUSTfailed
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
SUPER POOPER SCOOPERS ARE JUST LERGENDER
User avatar #29 - Jackimole
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
He's only died twice. That is 200% more than the average human.
#31 to #29 - anon id: 18d113ed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
But Goku isn't human.

Nor is he average.
User avatar #36 to #31 - Jackimole
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
...I didn't say he was human or average...
I'm just saying compared to us, he has died a lot.
#39 to #36 - anon id: 18d113ed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
And compared to us, he's God.

He can die however many times he ******* wants to.
#46 to #39 - anon id: 9a734898
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
no
#47 to #46 - anon id: 18d113ed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Great argument.
User avatar #86 to #29 - Schadenfreude
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
It's 100% more, or twice as much. 200% more than one death would be three deaths.
User avatar #89 to #86 - Jackimole
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
You're right (That's the 2nd time I've made that mistake on a post in 2 weeks)
Of course eventually he'll die a 3rd time...
User avatar #33 to #29 - animedudej
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
but is he even human in the first place?
User avatar #64 to #29 - codfourmotherfkers
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Does it count if I died when i was born, then revived then died again during surgery to get a tumor removed (I have neurofibromatosis)
#22 - otik
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
bow to your gods
bow to your gods
#77 to #22 - lucanri
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
#9 - noket
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
I loved Dragon Ball so much.. It's one of those things that will live forever..  Ok, the story wasn't so brilliant, but just think about how many other anime influenced..
I loved Dragon Ball so much.. It's one of those things that will live forever.. Ok, the story wasn't so brilliant, but just think about how many other anime influenced..
#23 to #9 - anon id: 3272f572
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
story was epic, who doesn't want to go super sayain ?
User avatar #28 to #23 - noket
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
when i was a kid i tried soooo many times dude...
#71 - shrapnelleader
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
> Be an American.   
>  Lived in Portugal as a kid.   
> Only saw DBZ in Portuguese, which I didn't understand.    
> Forever remember Portugal's horrifyingly bad theme song www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vgZMD0dnU   
> Later live in Germany and Philippines until I finally return to the US for college   
> Rewatch every DBZ episode   
   
Sure, I was two decades late to the party, but who cares? Loved it!
> Be an American.
> Lived in Portugal as a kid.
> Only saw DBZ in Portuguese, which I didn't understand.
> Forever remember Portugal's horrifyingly bad theme song www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vgZMD0dnU
> Later live in Germany and Philippines until I finally return to the US for college
> Rewatch every DBZ episode

Sure, I was two decades late to the party, but who cares? Loved it!
User avatar #82 to #71 - jeudyfeo
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
Omg that was the saddest and worst thing ive ever seen in my life
User avatar #85 to #71 - lawlight
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
By the great beard of Zeus!
That's even worse than the french opening!

btw that's right it doesn't matter after how long you watched it !
#84 to #71 - anon id: ffeb1ba4
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
You really should watch the Latin American Spanish dub. It has the best intro song AND the best voice actors.
#73 to #71 - tiredofannon
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
My deepest sympathies.

That was horrible.
#48 - anonymoose
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
#19 - hargleblarg
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Did you know that Mr Popo actually sexually violated anybody that spoke to him?

Well of course you wouldn't know, you're too low in the pecking order to be provided such information.

BAH!
#20 to #19 - furrysheaperd
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #21 to #19 - furrysheaperd
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
you just violated rules one and two
#16 - azraelthemage
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
**** yeah. One Piece.
**** yeah. One Piece.
#43 to #16 - anon id: 18d113ed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
One Piece sucks.
#67 to #43 - azraelthemage
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
User avatar #49 to #43 - darkvenomx
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Thumbed you up, i also hate one piece...its one piece of **** if you ask me
#90 to #49 - FJisGAY
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/06/2013) [-]
User avatar #17 to #16 - arwendar
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
The entire thing is about DBZ and you say "**** yeah one piece"?
#18 to #17 - azraelthemage
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
The content mentions One Piece twice. So yeah.
User avatar #26 to #18 - noket
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
One piece is always ok.
#30 to #26 - anon id: 561803a7
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
I was a huge naruto, bleach, and DBZ fan. However as I started to get older I lost interest on manga all together which leads to my question, what is one piece about? I know it has to do with pirates and some stretchy boy.
#42 to #30 - anon id: 17c428c0
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
Stretchy boy want become the best 4ever

is super fun time OK
User avatar #59 to #30 - senseofpurpose
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(02/05/2013) [-]
We will know in about 20 years from now (when it will end i guess)
User avatar #102 to #59 - darkdragonswrath
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(02/07/2013) [-]
actually 12 years at the pace Oda is going.