Irony. .. BUT THATS NOT IRONY!, in fact gas+swastika is kinda the opposite of irony, they have a connection, in other news, booze is amazing
x

Comments(205):

[ 205 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#13 - iFail (01/29/2013) [-]
>3rd year in high school.
>Biology experiment.
>Burning peanuts in a little tub with a bunsen burner to test energy or some **** .
>The rubber tube from my bunsen burner is stiff and becomes loose where it joined to the gas tap because I was moving it.
>Don't notice.
>Gas taps go on fire.
> ****** .jpg
>Everybody notices, shout on teacher.
>Mass panic.
>Everybody starts backing away.
>I didn't. Gotta burn them peanuts.
>Teacher shouts "GET BACK!"
>MFW The gas taps are on fire, everybody is backing away, and I just sat there burning peanuts.
User avatar #128 to #13 - elcreepo (01/30/2013) [-]
>doing a chemistry experiment for younger kids in cafeteria
>involves sodium and water's reactions
>put plexiglass guarding children, don't bother putting a guard behind test tube
>let friend put sodium into water
>suddenly hear screaming
>his pants are on fire, he starts screaming and running around, kids are screeching like monkeys
>lunch lady manages to put it out, not before fire burned friend's junk and left a massive hole in his pants
>we traumatized at least a dozen children that day. And I'm fairly certain my friend's scrotum fused to his dick.
#151 to #13 - Optiguy (01/30/2013) [-]
Not me, but my uncles went to my same high school 20-30 years ago. Don't ask me how, but they managed to connect the gas valves to the water pipes. I 			****		 you not, they shut down the school for days because the water fountains were leaking gas. They had to go in and reset everything, flush out the system, etc.   
   
>TFW they got a few days off of school without ever getting caught.
Not me, but my uncles went to my same high school 20-30 years ago. Don't ask me how, but they managed to connect the gas valves to the water pipes. I **** you not, they shut down the school for days because the water fountains were leaking gas. They had to go in and reset everything, flush out the system, etc.

>TFW they got a few days off of school without ever getting caught.
#215 to #13 - funmanigro (01/30/2013) [-]
>be 3rd year high school   
>Biology experiment.   
>Burning peanuts in a little tub with a bunsen burner to test energy or some 			****		.    
>I notice rubber tube of the guy next to me started melting   
>gas tabe go on fire   
>			******		.gif   
>i shout on teacher    
>he tells everyone to go back   
>panic   
>teacher tells everyone to go back   
>the guy is still there burning a 			*******		 peanut   
>mfw
>be 3rd year high school
>Biology experiment.
>Burning peanuts in a little tub with a bunsen burner to test energy or some **** .
>I notice rubber tube of the guy next to me started melting
>gas tabe go on fire
> ****** .gif
>i shout on teacher
>he tells everyone to go back
>panic
>teacher tells everyone to go back
>the guy is still there burning a ******* peanut
>mfw
User avatar #32 to #13 - snakefire (01/29/2013) [-]
nice one phil
#137 to #13 - dlinde (01/30/2013) [-]
nice one phil.
User avatar #14 to #13 - bramdk (01/29/2013) [-]
10/10 would read again
my turn
>2nd year in school
>burning wax for some reason (it was a true expermient i just dont remember why)
>on clear order not to hold it in there to long because itd spew out of the tube
>hold it in
>nothing happens
>hold it in
>NOTHING HAPPENS
>get angry and hold it in a littlebit to long
>was is now everywhere on the ceiling and window behind me
>tfw theres still a bit of was on the ceiling to this day

#20 to #14 - yunablade (01/29/2013) [-]
Next:

>On chemics class in 2nd year
>We are told for an experiment to create alcohol lamps
>basically a glass container, alcohol, a wick and a lighter.
> Instructions said to make a tightest possible hole for the wick to the top of glass container
> make it too big
>present it on class
> Let teamate who did nothing light up the candle while I get something out of my backpack
> BOOM!
> Teamate hair catched a bit of fire
>Small piecs of glass blew everywhere
>teacher smacks him with a book to get fire off
> MFW when I unintentionally created a granade
0
#162 to #20 - garentei has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #27 to #14 - memberforcontent (01/29/2013) [-]
My turn

>be me
>be ''that guy''
>was is now everywhere on the ceiling and window behind me
>was is now everywhere on the ceiling
>was
#144 to #27 - anon (01/30/2013) [-]
Look down a key from S, now look at what he was experimenting with... Wax



Wax, typo, not everything is grammar fail...
User avatar #220 to #27 - bramdk (01/30/2013) [-]
**** i did it twice in a row D:
User avatar #3 - nothingatall (01/29/2013) [-]
BUT THATS NOT IRONY!, in fact gas+swastika is kinda the opposite of irony, they have a connection, in other news, booze is amazing
User avatar #29 to #3 - Ballkicker (01/29/2013) [-]
But the gas is off
User avatar #174 to #29 - deathstare (01/30/2013) [-]
How do you know it's not colorless and poisoning the class as they took the picture?
User avatar #190 to #174 - sirgawain (01/30/2013) [-]
Because that's not how those valves work.
User avatar #192 to #190 - deathstare (01/30/2013) [-]
I know, I've had them in chemistry class, but you can't write a funny comment with the truth can ya?
User avatar #198 to #192 - sirgawain (01/30/2013) [-]
Of course you can.
User avatar #200 to #198 - deathstare (01/30/2013) [-]
Dude, stop arguing, they are rhetorical questions, I do not expect, and am not willing to give answers. Oh, please, leave me alone! I just want to fap in peace!
#61 - ellenrimbauer (01/29/2013) [-]
Well, its relevant I suppose.
#67 to #61 - thelegitmetalhead (01/30/2013) [-]
Mfw that picture
Mfw that picture
#43 - aconfuseddonut (01/29/2013) [-]
Meanwhile at Auschwitz....
Meanwhile at Auschwitz....
#126 - anamenotaken (01/30/2013) [-]
at first i was like what? then i i was like ohhhhh hehehe
at first i was like what? then i i was like ohhhhh hehehe
#141 to #126 - leebo (01/30/2013) [-]
I'm glad you got the joke, you Jew ************ you!
#136 - ishotthedeputy (01/30/2013) [-]
IT'S NOT IRONY IF THERE IS A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO HERE'S AN EXAMPLE IF MR. RICH IS POOR THERE IS NO CONNECTION THAT IS IRONY GASSING AND NAZIS HAVE A CONNECTION BECAUSE NAZIS USED GAS TO KILL JEWS N ****
User avatar #139 to #136 - mrhelmetman (01/30/2013) [-]
I thought he was talking about the metal of the pipes

>sarcasm
#138 to #136 - anon (01/30/2013) [-]
Didn't really need the caps, but he's right, this isn't irony it's just a coincidence.
#142 to #136 - Sabre (01/30/2013) [-]
You're right, but you undermine your argument by sounding like a blithering idiot when you hit caps lock and refuse to use punctuation.
#130 - crimsonporco (01/30/2013) [-]
ohh the Iron - E
#132 to #130 - xxscopemanxx (01/30/2013) [-]
*better*   
oh what irony.
*better*
oh what irony.
User avatar #119 - carelessinteractin (01/30/2013) [-]
the joke
------------
me
#114 - mnan (01/30/2013) [-]
*Coincidence
#78 - ironhidethegreat (01/30/2013) [-]
Somewhat relevant.
#71 - felixjarl (01/30/2013) [-]
This image has expired
**felixjarl rolls 666,437,811**
-2
#73 to #71 - appleyjack **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #74 to #71 - grumpythefirst ONLINE (01/30/2013) [-]
**grumpythefirst rolls 679,865**
User avatar #108 to #71 - ghostrollerelite (01/30/2013) [-]
**ghostrollerelite rolls 744,261,369**
User avatar #122 to #71 - majbuzzkill (01/30/2013) [-]
**majbuzzkill rolls 003,360,040**
User avatar #80 to #71 - ponyfcker (01/30/2013) [-]
**ponyfcker rolls 208,326,342** Nice 666!
User avatar #82 to #80 - ponyfcker (01/30/2013) [-]
Oh **** ! first tree numbers are my area code!
#131 - redstripe (01/30/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
+28
#26 - quall **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #106 to #26 - trivdiego (01/30/2013) [-]
actually its not even a coincideence because it happened on purpose
0
#107 to #106 - quall **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #111 to #107 - trivdiego (01/30/2013) [-]
well i guess there's no wat to know whose right, so either one of our arguements could count
User avatar #33 to #26 - ProWig (01/29/2013) [-]
about to say the same
[ 205 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)