I can't come to work today, I feel gay.. Source: wtfacts.org/. Ts. nna;
x

Comments(155):

[ 155 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#22 - swiftcashew (01/06/2013) [-]
Why would you make make a rainbow flag black and white? That kind of defeats the purpose of a rainbow flag
0
#29 to #22 - stillanonymous has deleted their comment [-]
#30 to #22 - stillanonymous (01/06/2013) [-]
mfw i realize the word "rainbow" says nothing about colors and other rainbow **** .
#39 to #30 - anon (01/06/2013) [-]
We meet again, cow with dot on its nose that I mistook it for a smudge on my screen.
#87 to #39 - azsx (01/06/2013) [-]
that dot pissed me off
User avatar #51 to #30 - akkere (01/06/2013) [-]
It's called a rainbow because it commonly (or it's supposed to) occurs after rain, and is shaped like a bow.
#41 to #22 - anon (01/06/2013) [-]
Because **** you filthy ****** fag. You should be gassed in a gas chamber and I'd fap to the sound of you sobbing over your now dead mom, knowing you won't have many minutes left to live. ******* **** sub human.
0
#113 to #41 - mrgreatnames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#1 - nyawgga (01/05/2013) [-]
#6 - mouthwash (01/06/2013) [-]
mfw reading internet doctor diagnosis
mfw reading internet doctor diagnosis
#70 to #6 - ervill (01/06/2013) [-]
Whenever you google to check on your symptoms.

Cancer.

Picture unrelated.
#12 - Yojimbo (01/06/2013) [-]
> Be in high school
> Debate class
> Tournament time
> One subject is "Resolution to make gay marriage legal in all states"
> Laugh because I know no one would go against it
> One girl gets up
> Gives speech about how gay marriage is a mental illness, research done in the 1950's proves it
> Judge looks displeased to say the least
> MFW
User avatar #14 to #12 - lilmoka (01/06/2013) [-]
I guess i have a Mental Illness.
That girl sounds like she needs to be slapped very hard though just saying.
User avatar #26 to #14 - Ruspanic (01/06/2013) [-]
The "mental illness" classification is surprisingly arbitrary because it's at least partly based on the concept of "normality" (or abnormality), which cannot be consistently or objectively defined and depends largely on popular opinion and taboos. For instance, shyness could be considered a disorder in the 2013 edition of the DSM.
The original removal of homosexuality from the list was not due to any new scientific discovery, but rather was the result of political pressure from gay-rights groups and changing societal views.
User avatar #18 to #12 - Ruspanic (01/06/2013) [-]
Hmm, when I did debate in high school we were required to debate both sides of the issue. Different format, I guess.
User avatar #37 to #18 - Yojimbo (01/06/2013) [-]
We weren't required to, but most people did. However that was one resolution that was very hard to argue against, because you risked looking ignorant, or "against gay marriage", so most people avoided going neg on it. I have only ever seen one girl effectively go against it, and it was not the one mentioned above.
User avatar #35 to #12 - badsamaritan (01/06/2013) [-]
>implying that it's wrong because of the age the data was taken instead of it just being wrong
User avatar #38 to #35 - Yojimbo (01/06/2013) [-]
>implying that I'm implying what you've assumed I was implying
User avatar #52 to #12 - akkere (01/06/2013) [-]
I'm not 100% sure how the debate classes work, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

But perhaps she had intended to bite the bullet and mimic the opposite form?
User avatar #53 to #52 - Yojimbo (01/06/2013) [-]
No no no, the goal is to be as sincerely convincing as possible, not ******** or make a parody. She was dead serious.
#85 to #12 - AndrewArctic (01/06/2013) [-]
i don't have a problem with gay marriage being legal, what i do have a problem with is churches who are against homosexuality end up getting forced into marrying a gay couple in countries where it is legal, it has already happened in Canada where a pastor was arrested for preaching against homosexuality
#16 to #12 - goldenpotato (01/06/2013) [-]
> research from the 1950's   
   
Oh, boy.
> research from the 1950's

Oh, boy.
User avatar #21 to #16 - lexivex ONLINE (01/06/2013) [-]
Picture of Misha is oddly relevant
#131 to #21 - goldenpotato (01/06/2013) [-]
Misha is always relevant!
#88 - felixjarl ONLINE (01/06/2013) [-]
This image has expired
meanwhile at a doctors office.
User avatar #28 - Hentaifan (01/06/2013) [-]
Anyone have that spiderman picture of green goblin throwing something at spidey with the caption "Stop, you're giving me the gay!"?
+24
#43 to #28 - captan **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#44 to #43 - Hentaifan (01/06/2013) [-]
Thank you good sir.   
Have some cute as payment.
Thank you good sir.
Have some cute as payment.
#62 to #44 - cammyT (01/06/2013) [-]
holly 			****		 thats cute
holly **** thats cute
#64 to #62 - Hentaifan (01/06/2013) [-]
I have more.
I have more.
User avatar #77 to #64 - arstya (01/06/2013) [-]
The only time I've found that breed of dog to be cute.
User avatar #45 - alfjnn (01/06/2013) [-]
I feel homosexual every day.

Am I gon' die, doc?
User avatar #47 to #45 - aldheim (01/06/2013) [-]
Only if you get the AIDS
#65 to #47 - fourtwentt (01/06/2013) [-]
You have aids
Yes you have aids
I hate to tell you boy that you have aids
You've got the aids
You may have caught it when you stuck that filthy needle in here
Or maybe all that unprotected sex you adhere
It isn't clear
But what we're searching for is you have aids
Yes you have aids
Not H.I.V. but full blown aids...

Be sure that you see
That this is not H.I.V.
But really full blown aids...
Not H.I.V. but really
Full blown aids

I'm sorry I wish it was something less serious.......
FULL BLOWN AIDS..
User avatar #48 to #47 - alfjnn (01/06/2013) [-]
But that's a Haitian thing.
User avatar #49 to #48 - aldheim (01/06/2013) [-]
Then you'll live forever.
Fun fact: Being homosexual makes you immortal, except for the AIDS.
User avatar #50 to #49 - alfjnn (01/06/2013) [-]
>Dat Poof Magic.
User avatar #54 to #49 - saiga (01/06/2013) [-]
what about being bisexual? what would be my lifespan... (no aids)
User avatar #58 to #54 - alfjnn (01/06/2013) [-]
You're a ******* space Wizard.
You can live as long as you ******* want.

Now go!
Ride off into the Moon with your interstellar Bicycle!
User avatar #55 to #54 - aldheim (01/06/2013) [-]
Nope, it's gay or bust my friend.
User avatar #56 to #55 - saiga (01/06/2013) [-]
well, **** .
User avatar #15 - thefasrdog (01/06/2013) [-]


"Sorry sir I can't come in today,i'm feeling quite fabulous..."
User avatar #90 - Fluorum (01/06/2013) [-]
I guess we can say,

OP is sick
User avatar #83 - plumotje (01/06/2013) [-]
OP, you shouldn't be on funnyjunk when you're sick...
User avatar #82 - thehornedking (01/06/2013) [-]
"Dammit, I done caught the gay!" -Ralphie May
#17 - exploiterguyone (01/06/2013) [-]
I don't understand. Is being born homosexual not a mental abnormality? It is not natural to desire relations that cannot produce offspring, so isn't being born gay a mental illness by definition?

I'm not saying it's wrong or we should try and find a "cure" or anything, just food for thought.
User avatar #27 to #17 - fedegon (01/06/2013) [-]
That... is actually a pretty decent point.
User avatar #31 to #27 - youarenotspecial (01/06/2013) [-]
No it's not. Homosexuality isn't a mental abnormality; it's been shown in pretty much every mammal (including the ones that have plenty of partners from the opposite sex to choose from). Sexuality is a weird thing, the "norm" is pretty much all societal imposed ideas, not nature's.
#98 to #31 - exploiterguyone (01/06/2013) [-]
But 4%? that's hardly a "norm."
User avatar #159 to #98 - youarenotspecial (01/07/2013) [-]
Are you saying that only 4% of the human population shows homosexual tendencies? Because I HIGHLY doubt that that is an accurate number.
#163 to #159 - exploiterguyone (01/07/2013) [-]
Also, I'm pretty sure that "Nature's" norm is usually for sex to end in reproduction. Darwinism and whatnot.
#162 to #159 - exploiterguyone (01/07/2013) [-]
Yes, I am. And yes, it is accurate, according to the family research Institute its 2-3%, the Census bureau found that in 2010, 1% of households were of gay couples (but obviously that doesn't take into account all of the singles or youths). ABC News says 4%, while the LGBT society says 8%. I took the one that was in the middle of the other data, because that is probably closest to correct.
User avatar #63 to #31 - ihatem (01/06/2013) [-]
Every mammal? Under what conditions?
User avatar #79 to #17 - arstya (01/06/2013) [-]
Also not a natural desire to drink poison, yet booze is one, if not THE, most common drug. And it's free. People do "unnatural" things all the time. One of the perks of sentience.
#97 to #79 - exploiterguyone (01/06/2013) [-]
But you aren't desiring to drink poison, you are desiring a dopamine release, which is completely natural.
+2
#114 to #97 - mrgreatnames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #118 to #114 - arstya (01/06/2013) [-]
KABLAM, BITCH! *highfive*
+1
#119 to #118 - mrgreatnames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#143 to #114 - exploiterguyone (01/06/2013) [-]
You've got me there. I was just thinking. Glad this is actually an intelligent conversation and not some ************ .
0
#145 to #143 - mrgreatnames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#23 to #17 - anon (01/06/2013) [-]
Perhaps having some people born gay it is evolution's small attempt to slow the birth rate so we face the impending food crisis later than we would without people being born gay. Tis an interesting hypothesis..
#32 to #17 - sexuality (01/06/2013) [-]
Even if your argument was it was a mental abnormality, that doesn't classify it as an illness. It's different, not broken.
This is a very good point, however.
User avatar #33 to #32 - fedegon (01/06/2013) [-]
Let me guess, name notification?
#34 to #33 - sexuality (01/06/2013) [-]
You know it.
#100 to #32 - exploiterguyone (01/06/2013) [-]
the American Heritage Medical Dictionary classifies a mental illness as:
"mental illness n.
Any of various disorders characterized chiefly by abnormal behavior or an inability to function socially, including diseases of the mind and personality and certain diseases of the brain."

Once again, I'm not saying it's bad. In fact, I think it's been proven that everyone has mental illnesses to some extent, and that's what makes us unique.
#19 to #17 - facetiousrunner (01/06/2013) [-]
i feel a 			****		 storm a brewing
i feel a **** storm a brewing
#20 to #19 - exploiterguyone (01/06/2013) [-]
goooood, goooood.
#117 - bobebob (01/06/2013) [-]
The world health organisation still classed homosexuality as an illness right up until 1990...
The world health organisation still classed homosexuality as an illness right up until 1990...
0
#135 to #117 - newfiefromhell **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#91 - tkuja (01/06/2013) [-]
my friend says it was classified as a criminal mental illness, he lives in denmark where they had the same law
0
#121 to #91 - mrgreatnames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#46 - anon (01/06/2013) [-]
OP is sick every day, therefor not ever worked a day in his life like a worthless cunt.
#4 - anon (01/05/2013) [-]
Why is there a random flag in the background?
User avatar #25 to #4 - thecakeislegit (01/06/2013) [-]
IT looks like the gay pride flag. But black and white.
#5 to #4 - madeyegubbins (01/05/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #7 to #5 - FunnyShlt (01/06/2013) [-]
What is this gif from?
#8 to #7 - anon (01/06/2013) [-]
a gay thing
#42 to #5 - neverposting (01/06/2013) [-]
How long have you been waiting to use that?
+1
#68 - divinity **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
[ 155 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)