broom. harry potter fan?. Up until aam constructing in table with wooden trains for and all he wants tn is play with it braum.. He takes after his dads.....he prefers sticks to tunnels. asdasd asdasdas
x
Click to expand

Comments(97):

[ 97 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #2 - thefurie (12/29/2012) [-]
He takes after his dads.....he prefers sticks to tunnels.
User avatar #62 to #2 - koobzacc (12/29/2012) [-]
Wow. I didn't laugh but holy **** is that brilliant. +all the thumbs
#18 to #2 - hooxx (12/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#88 to #2 - denbaby (12/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#32 to #2 - bleebloo (12/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#3 to #2 - cupotruth (12/29/2012) [-]
I believe this man has won the internet.   
   
Full on minute of absolute laughter from me my good sir.
I believe this man has won the internet.

Full on minute of absolute laughter from me my good sir.
#9 - douchebuttt (12/29/2012) [-]
Gettin' real tired of your **** Gideon
#33 - DanLacasky (12/29/2012) [-]
DAMMIT GIDEON
DAMMIT GIDEON
User avatar #75 to #33 - bitchpleaseshutup (12/29/2012) [-]
shut up swarney
User avatar #57 to #33 - papernazi (12/29/2012) [-]
NPH punches wall, light on wall gets brighter.
#68 to #57 - Deathfyre (12/29/2012) [-]
The dude just lights up the room
#78 - fuckinghashbrown (12/29/2012) [-]
> At my girlfriends for her 18th
> Sat in the kitchen with her and some of her family
> Her baby cousin start sweeping the floor with broom
> I say "Haha she is learning her rightfull place already"
> My face when I realise room is full of females and that im not on the internet
0
#87 to #78 - PopcornOps **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#79 to #78 - jzwangpk (12/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#10 - holeymoley (12/29/2012) [-]
I'm coming
I'm coming
#11 to #10 - holeymoley (12/29/2012) [-]
For you
For you
#12 to #11 - holeymoley (12/29/2012) [-]
Gideon
Gideon
#13 to #12 - holeymoley (12/29/2012) [-]
GRAAAAAAAAVES!!!
GRAAAAAAAAVES!!!
#21 to #13 - zangonest (12/29/2012) [-]
Awesome dude
Awesome dude
User avatar #56 to #21 - darkangeloffire ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
Thank God I wasn't the only one thinking Scott Pilgrim
#36 to #13 - JwBread (12/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#69 to #13 - Deathfyre (12/29/2012) [-]
love it
love it
#14 - rulesixtythree (12/29/2012) [-]
This is the real Gideon.
User avatar #15 to #14 - ewowo (12/29/2012) [-]
No the real Gideon is the one that's getting printed in Gatecrash.
#19 to #15 - rulesixtythree (12/29/2012) [-]
Oh so Gideon has a twin called Gideon? No? Same Gideon, New card. There is only one Jace or Sorin. No matter how many printings :3 OH and Gideon will be Mono White :D
User avatar #22 to #19 - ewowo (12/29/2012) [-]
Dude I didn't say there were two gideons. I meant that the Gideon in ghatecrash is gonna be way more awesome. :p
#23 to #22 - rulesixtythree (12/29/2012) [-]
Mind Sculptor vs. Architect of Thought.... Dude... The 6/6 for 5 Mana that has two other abilities? that is a good deal... BUT best planes walker ever is Tibalt.
User avatar #24 to #23 - ewowo (12/29/2012) [-]
best planeswalker ever is mind Sculptor.

If you get banned in every format you know you're pretty broken
User avatar #72 to #24 - cshp (12/29/2012) [-]
Mind Sculptor isn't banned in every format.
User avatar #95 to #72 - ewowo (12/30/2012) [-]
Relevant format.
User avatar #97 to #95 - cshp (12/31/2012) [-]
Legacy is definitely a relevant format.
User avatar #98 to #97 - ewowo (01/03/2013) [-]
Yeah but in Legacy you CAN win with a deck that doesn't run Jace.
User avatar #99 to #98 - cshp (01/03/2013) [-]
I don't see what that has to do with what we were talking about.
User avatar #100 to #99 - ewowo (01/03/2013) [-]
Mind Sculptor is stronger than Tibalt.

And I was wrong about Gideon. I think they nerfed him pretty bad.
User avatar #101 to #100 - cshp (01/03/2013) [-]
No **** . Mind Sculptor is the best planeswalker. I just said that he isn't banned in every format and that Legacy is relevant.
User avatar #102 to #101 - ewowo (01/03/2013) [-]
I meant to say he got banned in every format he dominated. He's legal in Legacy, where's he's simply a really good card.
#26 to #14 - justinbiebershair ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
NO I'M THE REAL GIDEON!
User avatar #39 - bigtbone ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
NPH 2.0
#34 - ninjapleazze (12/29/2012) [-]
Neil Patrick Harris is NOT gay.....


...he just ran out of women
#29 - derpderpurface (12/29/2012) [-]
Neil Patrick Harris
Neil Patrick Harris
#55 - islanderp (12/29/2012) [-]
gideon pls
#85 - yutakenusername (12/29/2012) [-]
Gideon is a 			*******		 epic name
Gideon is a ******* epic name
User avatar #89 to #85 - Nullifier (12/29/2012) [-]
I'm generally not a fan of bible names, but that's just because I don't base my life on the book. I can understand a lot of christian families loving the name
User avatar #92 to #89 - nITE (12/29/2012) [-]
Thats a nice hit to the Christians but I like the name because its a nice name not the background it had in the bible


im Pentacostal or however you spell it
#90 to #89 - anon (12/29/2012) [-]
It's a traditional jewish name. Means "protector" or something.
No more a biblical name than 'Katniss' is a Hunger-gamsian name. So yeah, no reason to tout your atheism.
User avatar #93 to #90 - Nullifier (12/29/2012) [-]
Well i'm actually not an atheist necessarily, but w/e. I had a "friend" who named his son Gideon because he read the bible every night and decided that was the best name from the bible he could come up with. I don't get your point with the Katniss thing, though. If someone named their kid Katniss, i would assume they were a hunger games fan, and probably be correct
#80 - snakefire (12/29/2012) [-]
HFW
HFW
User avatar #38 - melontwilight (12/29/2012) [-]
I like the personalized hat.
ohgodthatkidissocute
User avatar #60 - trolljunkusa (12/29/2012) [-]
That is a lovely house
User avatar #74 to #60 - DoggyBouncer (12/29/2012) [-]
The gays do good work.
User avatar #28 - rel (12/29/2012) [-]
I just baww'd.
#27 - krisaeron (12/29/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
0
#83 - cerealisticbeing **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #37 - zzonked (12/29/2012) [-]
PROOF THAT gayS ARE WITCHES, THEY HAVE RAISED A WITCH BABY

CHRISTIANS: 1
WITCH BABIES: 0
#41 to #37 - darkjustifier (12/29/2012) [-]
Where did your thought process go before hand on this?
User avatar #47 to #41 - lowlifescarecrow (12/29/2012) [-]
I think he's referring to the broom.
#50 to #47 - darkjustifier (12/29/2012) [-]
Thank you.
User avatar #51 to #41 - zzonked (12/29/2012) [-]
Witches ride brooms, the baby likes a broom, Christians hating on homosexual is often a witch hunt, it might be funny to highlight how silly this is by taking a 'victory' from a baby holding a broom (implying a literal witch hunt) ,'implying' homosexuals are poor fathers because of this silly reason also emphasizes my support for them raising children because I am making a ridiculous tongue in cheek argument.

What were you thinking I was thinking, cartoon horse?
#52 to #51 - darkjustifier (12/29/2012) [-]
I have no clue what you were thinking.
I have no clue what you were thinking.
#43 to #37 - melonwaffle (12/29/2012) [-]
I am confused
I am confused
User avatar #48 to #43 - lowlifescarecrow (12/29/2012) [-]
Broom sticks, I reckon.
User avatar #82 to #37 - zzonked (12/29/2012) [-]
30 thumbs down for that, I guess people didn't like my joke. I didn't think it was that bad :(
User avatar #96 to #82 - lowlifescarecrow (12/30/2012) [-]
I thumbed it up. I liked it.
User avatar #16 - jbails (12/29/2012) [-]
That's what you get for calling your ******* kid Gideon.
#20 to #16 - Hidnight (12/29/2012) [-]
I would rather be called Gideon than Victor Valkyrie
#42 to #20 - anon (12/29/2012) [-]
is your last name seriously valkyrie, or is there something i'm missing that makes me a horrible person who should leave this planet forever?
User avatar #17 to #16 - aerius (12/29/2012) [-]
Man, I wish I had a Badass McCoolname like Gideon.
User avatar #4 - arkamedies ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
Probably wants to stick it in his ass, he's seen some **** no doubt
User avatar #30 to #4 - arkamedies ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
this is just a test to see butthurt people thumb down the user in general, or if they just like to defend neil patrick harris and his gay spawn. please let me know why you thumb me down
User avatar #31 to #30 - LemonNADE (12/29/2012) [-]
lol I just thumbed you down because you tried to pull that "This was just a test hurrdurr" ******** .
#64 to #30 - drainbramage ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
I thumbed you down because it was the most goddamn stupid comment I have ever come across.
I thumbed you down because it was the most goddamn stupid comment I have ever come across.
User avatar #94 to #4 - arkamedies ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
your'e guys' argument is ******* stupid, "Hmm a joke on Neil Patrick Harris' (adopted) son, the only obvious solution here is to thumb him down to oblivion!!!". "Whats that? people tried to defend him? RED THUMBS UP IN THIS BITCH" just give the butthurt thumbs to me instead
#7 to #4 - kraetyz (12/29/2012) [-]
You are funny. People don't understand the difference between gay jokes and gay bashing.

Also, because apparently Neil ******** Harris is holy or some ******** .
User avatar #40 to #7 - nogphille (12/29/2012) [-]
a joke is supposed to be funny, his comment wasn't.
NPH is not only funny, but he published the bro code, a good book, depicting acts a real bro would/should abide by. (some aren't as good as others, but they're still solid/good reading material/funny)
also, the character he plays is awesome. the amount of self confidence he exudes is just amazing and he plays it so well.

he's gone from being a tv-personality to being a meme, a role model and in general someone to look up to..
the fact that he's homosexual, makes his performance even greater.

TLDR: stop hating on gays and respect talent, you fags
User avatar #59 to #40 - thesnarfalarker (12/29/2012) [-]
STOP HATING ON gayS YOU FAGGOT

That made me giggle
User avatar #61 to #59 - nogphille (12/29/2012) [-]
it was kind of meant to differentiate between gay/homosexual and fags/retards/bigots/...

glad you appreciated it.
#70 to #40 - kraetyz (12/29/2012) [-]
I like How I Met Your Mother as much as the next man, but that doesn't mean you can't make gay jokes. Stop being so bloody serious, you're embarrassing yourself. Everyone knows he's a funny and fantastic man, so why get your panties in a bunch when someone makes a joke?
User avatar #71 to #70 - nogphille (12/29/2012) [-]
i like gay jokes, they always sneak up on you from behind and tickle you in just the right spot..
his "joke" just lacked funny.. his "test" was just retarded..

seriously, what's funny about shoving a broom up your ass? he didn't even try to use humor.
User avatar #8 to #7 - arkamedies ONLINE (12/29/2012) [-]
lol
#5 to #4 - anon (12/29/2012) [-]
well. Judging by the thumbs im guessing im the only one who laughed this.
[ 97 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)