Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#186 - diehippy (12/06/2012) [-]
Cartridges are the composition of a metal projectile, and casing. Those looks more like magazines. Joke fail.
User avatar #202 to #186 - roflnifeneedsblood (12/06/2012) [-]
You mean clips right?
#205 to #202 - diehippy (12/06/2012) [-]
Yes, but clips are not the correct term, they are magazines. Clips are a slang term
#206 to #205 - roflnifeneedsblood (12/06/2012) [-]
Well on a mosin nagant it requires a clip; short for stripper clip, which helps to loading of ammunition into an external or internal ammunition store. A magazine on the other hand is an external ammunition source and can be put in and taken out at ones discretion. Pic related- what a mosin nagant stripper clip looks like.
User avatar #214 to #206 - thejgwentworth (12/06/2012) [-]
Im glad to see im not the only one who recognized what gun it was. Thats kinda cool.
#208 to #206 - diehippy (12/06/2012) [-]
still doesn't look like a cartridge.
User avatar #197 to #186 - liquidz (12/06/2012) [-]
... think the other way around, he is trying to shoot them out of gun, one is flying out...
#203 to #197 - diehippy (12/06/2012) [-]
does not change the fact it has no resemblance to a cartridge.
#213 to #203 - liquidz (12/06/2012) [-]
 Friends (0)