Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a commission on everything you buy.
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#314 - bigmanblue (12/03/2012) [-]
if you actualy think about it though no zombie other then weapon weilding ones would realy be a threat
taking decay intoi account a zombie would be slighlty weaker then its human counterpart and as even the strongest human cant bight through jeans or leather all a man wiould have to do is wear a thick jacket a pair of jeans, gloves and a balaclava and they are safe from 90% of zombie bites as for the other 10% they can only effect obvious locations (wrist ankles face) so would be easy to ward off
 Friends (0)