Woman Logic. . scipii(, ME Np’ It avr,, an. When men can do something better than women, women say they can do as well as men. When something can be done the same way regardless it's a man or a woman, wom women mra FEMINISM germaine greer calm lol meme
x
Click to expand

Comments(347):

[ 347 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#103 - themanwithnoplan (11/25/2012) [-]
I still believe they should get their own lane on highways.   
   
Or maybe 2 or 3 just to be safe.
I still believe they should get their own lane on highways.

Or maybe 2 or 3 just to be safe.
#271 to #103 - vlauer (11/25/2012) [-]
Nice one.
#124 to #103 - anotherunusableacc (11/25/2012) [-]
They would drive in the other lanes though...
#408 to #248 - mightymark (03/16/2014) [-]
He got pretty lucky. In most false rape accusation cases the woman gets away with it without any repercussions.
#253 to #248 - raigen (11/25/2012) [-]
**raigen rolled a random image posted in comment #1786063 at MLP Brony Board ** Whoever posted that...that anon is ******* WIN
User avatar #292 to #248 - ieatbengay (11/25/2012) [-]
realised i had read it before at second paragraph but carried on anyway
0
#251 to #248 - eliisfresh **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#264 to #248 - anon (11/25/2012) [-]
the win
is great with this one
#262 to #248 - swagbot (11/25/2012) [-]
If that's real..... oh god... that's enough justice for a hundred lifetimes!
If that's real..... oh god... that's enough justice for a hundred lifetimes!
+23
#91 - suckmyrichard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #127 to #91 - megustaurmother (11/25/2012) [-]
Women also have to do less sit ups, push ups and pull ups to pass and qualify for ROTC colleges and the military in general

According to my Instructor anyway (Sergeant 3rd class)
0
#390 to #127 - suckmyrichard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #160 to #127 - madjik (11/25/2012) [-]
^^ this is true.
User avatar #142 to #91 - thatonetyler (11/25/2012) [-]
im 17 and in the army reserves, i leave for Fort jackson to do my basic in the summer, and but during this period of time that i am off, there are females in my unit 89 Bravo(ammunition specialist), and the one girl refused to do drill because her legs were a little sore, so my CO walked up to her and said honey im sorry but THIS AINT ******* ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NOW PICK UP THE SLACK OR LEAVE THIS UNIT, and i just laughed my ass off hearing him scream this in the distance
#261 to #91 - bateking (11/25/2012) [-]
Dude bro, I'm JROTC too, but Air Force, feeling special
0
#389 to #261 - suckmyrichard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#13 - ohgodwaitimatheist (11/25/2012) [-]
When men can do something better than women, women say they can do as well as men.   
When something can be done the same way regardless it's a man or a woman, women say they do it better.   
When women do something better than men, they say men can't even do it at all.   
   
They want equality, and then they forget when they get privilege for being a woman. There's no feminism when you forget her birthday, when there's a cockroach in the living-room, when she is on her PMS, when she doesn't have to pay to enter an event, when you are asleep and you hear what might be a burglar entering the house...   
   
They argue that women suffered in darker ages, which they never lived in but they feel the need to get compensated by that. Meanwhile, wars then and now mean nothing and have no relationship for a man's burden. Also, they say it's all about it. Yet the guy has to do the first move, read her mind, tolerate everything that might be thrown at you, etc.   
   
			****		 feminism.   
   
   
   
   
apology for poor english
When men can do something better than women, women say they can do as well as men.
When something can be done the same way regardless it's a man or a woman, women say they do it better.
When women do something better than men, they say men can't even do it at all.

They want equality, and then they forget when they get privilege for being a woman. There's no feminism when you forget her birthday, when there's a cockroach in the living-room, when she is on her PMS, when she doesn't have to pay to enter an event, when you are asleep and you hear what might be a burglar entering the house...

They argue that women suffered in darker ages, which they never lived in but they feel the need to get compensated by that. Meanwhile, wars then and now mean nothing and have no relationship for a man's burden. Also, they say it's all about it. Yet the guy has to do the first move, read her mind, tolerate everything that might be thrown at you, etc.

**** feminism.




apology for poor english
#40 to #13 - macrohunter (11/25/2012) [-]
Nice gif!
User avatar #158 to #13 - gorginhanson (11/25/2012) [-]
If we should compensate anyone its the 100 percent Native Americans---------
I don't even like them, but they deserve it the most if anyone does
User avatar #125 to #13 - danniegurl ONLINE (11/25/2012) [-]
not a feminist, but an equalist here, just to clarify things.
but getting into events for free doesn't really apply.
famous men and often rich men who don't really need to for example can get into events for free.
it's only hot women who could get into something for free.
unless you're referring to a date, in which case that's a different circumstance.
i've gone on dates and offered to pay for my half, and the guy wouldn't let me. i offered to pay the tip, and he wouldn't let me do that either.
User avatar #126 to #125 - ohgodwaitimatheist (11/25/2012) [-]
The "events" thing, I was talking about some events (like shows) where women doesn't pay to get in OR the fee is very lower. Defending equalism implies giving up some benefits, like this one. What might go over people's head is that the difference between men and women SHOULD EXIST and the ups and downs for each side should be acknowledged.

Long history, short. While I understand the point of equality, some only wants the equality in what applies to male privileges. I do not concur with that.

PS: Care to read #123?
User avatar #145 to #126 - danniegurl ONLINE (11/25/2012) [-]
could you link it? i can't find it.
User avatar #133 to #126 - danniegurl ONLINE (11/25/2012) [-]
i'll have to go find 123.
and i gotcha with the bar thing. they actually have a purpose for that. they make them on days that are usually slower, like wednesdays and thursdays, usually. guy bar-goers know that on those days, there will be more women, and so they go especially to meet girls. they buy those girls drinks or but themselves drinks, and thus the bar makes more money.
User avatar #30 to #13 - jesusthegardener (11/25/2012) [-]
Give this guy a damn medal.
User avatar #373 to #13 - ningyoaijin (11/25/2012) [-]
So, women are like ******* ?
User avatar #53 to #13 - flingwing (11/25/2012) [-]
**** *feminazism*

normal feminist simply want things to be more equal, like for men to not be allowed to be shirtless in public and for women to be given more respect in the military, not for the work they do but because one out of four women in the military are sexually harassed which is disgusting.

i dont consider myself a feminist, i consider myself an equalist. im tired of feminazis and even more tired of people who whine about feminism
#154 to #53 - anon (11/25/2012) [-]
No being shirtless in public? That seems a bit much. There is an obvious difference between the anatomies which warrants the difference in standards. You can argue all you want about the difference in treatment, but it wouldn't even sound halfway convincing without some very fancy rationalization, let alone actually having a good point.

To break it down in a simple manner. If a man were to compliment a girl on her chest, he'd likely find himself in a sexual harassment situation (aka "you perv!"). A girl compliments a dude on his chest, totally different thing (aka "thanks, I've been working the upper body"). You can argue that it's simply a cultural thing which slants the perception a certain way or another, but the fact remains the connotations between the male's chest and the female's chest are entirely different.
User avatar #123 to #53 - ohgodwaitimatheist (11/25/2012) [-]
I get your point, and you have one. What you desire is nothing more than what it's fair, logical and right, really.

Feminism and feminazism are not straying away from each other really. And I don't like either. Even the feminism, which wants equality and that's all. Men and Women ARE DIFFERENT, and they should be treated different, because treating both sides the same when they are different just doesn't make sense at all. When it comes to what you said, it's not a question of equality, even though it's 100% valid.
User avatar #174 to #123 - danniegurl ONLINE (11/25/2012) [-]
yeah, i understand this completely. men and women are biologically and physiologically different.
there's a movement for women to be able to go topless in places where a man could -_-
User avatar #309 to #174 - admiralen (11/25/2012) [-]
its probably run by all males and one girl they hired to be their spokes person
User avatar #378 to #309 - danniegurl ONLINE (11/25/2012) [-]
actually, there were many many girls speaking. there was one guy who spoke. but in general, there weren't many guys. they even got female police officers
User avatar #195 to #174 - xtrem (11/25/2012) [-]
can you imagine the chaos then xD
when this happens , both male and female will be forbidden to touch each other's chests
User avatar #308 to #53 - admiralen (11/25/2012) [-]
men not to be allowed shirtless? i thought this was about equality, you go down to shirtless to ladies
+7
#70 to #13 - elgringogordo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#191 to #13 - xtrem (11/25/2012) [-]
<--- this is what i've become thanks to FJ   
repelled by females
<--- this is what i've become thanks to FJ
repelled by females
User avatar #89 to #13 - siridontcare (11/25/2012) [-]
I am gay. I don't have to deal with it. Join the dark side!!!!! Then give me your number
User avatar #232 to #89 - colegaleener (11/25/2012) [-]
*rainbow side
#31 to #13 - hewhoepicfails (11/25/2012) [-]
I must say, your English is very impressive and not really that poor (minus the last sentence, but I can ignore it). I must now state that you are not just the better man, but you are a gentleman and a scholar, and therefore wish you have a nice day.
I must say, your English is very impressive and not really that poor (minus the last sentence, but I can ignore it). I must now state that you are not just the better man, but you are a gentleman and a scholar, and therefore wish you have a nice day.
User avatar #43 to #31 - ohgodwaitimatheist (11/25/2012) [-]
Thanks a lot, but I have to explain something.

The last sentence is a reference to that "John is kill" thread on 4chan. Once english is not my main language I expect to make some mistakes, so I added the apologies to the fun.
#327 - ednaeoj (11/25/2012) [-]
**ednaeoj rolled a random image posted in comment #726 at HA. ** PONY CUNT DESTROYER IS HERE AND THIS IS MY VICTIM!
#336 - xnotcreative (11/25/2012) [-]
Just wondering, does it make me sexist if I find it adorable how my girlfriend depends on me to drive because she's not all that good?

Something about that just makes me feel like I'm needed or important...
User avatar #346 to #336 - TheHutchie (11/25/2012) [-]
Feeling needed isn't sexist, if you couldn't drive and needed your girlfriend to drive you around, there's nothing necessarily sexist about that either, and it might make her feel needed too.

If the reason you feel needed is because she's a woman and you're a man, as opposed to being because you can drive well and she can't, then it's sexist.
User avatar #365 to #346 - kookiefrankus (11/25/2012) [-]
So its only sexist when you try to say out loud that you're better than her at something?
#342 to #336 - Millybays (11/25/2012) [-]
Naw, that just makes you a man.
#181 - jrondeau **User deleted account** (11/25/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#46 - pineappletime (11/25/2012) [-]
are we ever going to be done with this whole 'women logic **** feminists yada yada yada' ******** ? these jokes are about as funny as a timeshare presentation.
#58 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
Psychotic wife attacks man with a knife and the man slaps the knife out of here had = "OMG! THAT MAN IS A MONSTER"

Husband wants to get divorced so his wife cuts off his penis and throws it in a garbage disposal = "She's such a hero!"

Yeah, women are the ones who have it rough.
User avatar #84 to #58 - idancethefoxtrot (11/25/2012) [-]
Who said she was a hero??
User avatar #87 to #84 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
Did you hear about that incident? I can't do any names at the moment but I do know there were tons of people praising her for this.
User avatar #403 to #87 - idancethefoxtrot (12/03/2012) [-]
I think I remember hearing about it, but I didn't know people were praising her for doing it.
User avatar #360 to #84 - furyofthestorm (11/25/2012) [-]
The "view" like show with Sharon Osbourne. The women were laughing their asses off about this saying the guy deserved it. Only one woman out of the entire crowd said "This is ******** ".
User avatar #402 to #360 - idancethefoxtrot (12/03/2012) [-]
Oh, wow...that is ******** ...
User avatar #62 to #58 - solamew (11/25/2012) [-]
I honestly feel sorry for men for the **** that women put them through. If we want equality then I don't think bitching is a solution.

Bitches be trippin'.
User avatar #63 to #62 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
If we want equality we should just take away everyone's rights and be done with it, then no one can complain about having less right then the other gender.
User avatar #66 to #63 - solamew (11/25/2012) [-]
Oh, there will be plenty of complaining about it still. Because this is the world and no one can be happy in it.

Except turtles. Those are some happy mo'fos
User avatar #68 to #66 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
******* turtles man, just sitting around being all happy and **** .
User avatar #69 to #68 - solamew (11/25/2012) [-]
Bunnies are pretty happy as well.. Vicious though.
#72 to #69 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
Ever since Watership Down I can't look at rabbits anymore without seeing psychotic tyrannical dictators.
User avatar #76 to #72 - solamew (11/25/2012) [-]
I almost lost a finger to a bunny so I'm terrified regardless ._. Watership Down sounds like it would not help me anymore with that fear.
User avatar #80 to #76 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
Here's a summery of the movie:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR07FOF7i1A

And yes, this was actually considered a kids movie... Same guys made "The Plague Dog" or as I like to call it "The most ******* depressing animal movie ever made"
User avatar #83 to #80 - solamew (11/25/2012) [-]
I can't ;-; Saw bunny attacking other bunnies and stopped there.
User avatar #312 to #66 - admiralen (11/25/2012) [-]
koalas, they live on only a certain kind of leaf, which makes them high constantly
+3
#113 to #58 - Gamerboyforlife **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #71 to #58 - theotherdudec (11/25/2012) [-]
YOU........
#75 to #71 - thisotherdude (11/25/2012) [-]
I knew this day would come.
I knew this day would come.
#323 - anon (11/25/2012) [-]
I really wish, just for a day, I could go on Funnyjunk and not be grouped with the most gormless individuals of my gender
This **** is getting old. Not all girls think like this, and people can sure as hell notice the ridiculousness of feminists without this post.
Red thumbs ahoy.
#347 to #323 - shamefulhumor (11/25/2012) [-]


Ill go further to say i've never met a girl like this, like ever.

I have, however, met a whole bunch of teen something boys who haven't seen a vagina outside of the internet and get turned down chronically by girls with standards.

They bitch about Being friendzoned, then laugh at feminist jokes, and jerk of to wincest, and should not be taken seriously, if you don't want to impress them in reality, it isn't worth it here.

Take a grain of salt my dear, with all of it.
User avatar #329 to #323 - mothersmilk (11/25/2012) [-]
Anon has no gender
#218 - morirete (11/25/2012) [-]
So original...
and creative...
User avatar #175 - MegaAwesomeSauce (11/25/2012) [-]
You know, girls would stop getting special treatment if you stopped giving them special treatment. Tough logic, I know, but maybe you can take a weekend away from being retarded for once.
#266 - swagbot (11/25/2012) [-]
my ******* weed-smoking, not-had-a-job-in-20-years (not kidding) step-mom got custody of my little brother. We barely see him.

This was the little brother i grew up playing Majora's Mask and OOT with - who i raised hell and did crazy **** with, and who i needed the support of (and vice versa) as we became young adults.

SIX ******* YEARS. and i see him for maybe a day... every two months.

**** this world. I just want to see my little brother.
User avatar #296 to #266 - drainbramage (11/25/2012) [-]
How old are you? Bitch can't keep you from seeing your little brother, and I'm guessing your brother is over 18, unless you kept old consoles for a good while, is he not allowed to leave the house to meet you?
User avatar #314 to #296 - admiralen (11/25/2012) [-]
he is probably a lot older then his little bro and played their old console though
User avatar #359 to #314 - drainbramage (11/25/2012) [-]
That's what I was asking, because I'd like to offer some advice, but it could be pretty useless if he was under 18.
#394 to #359 - swagbot (11/25/2012) [-]
The separation happened when my little bro was 11 and i was 15. He's 17 now.

One more year and that bitchcuntfaggotwhore doesn't get any more child support.

Why doesn't HE choose to come see us more? you know how it is with kids like that - even without manipulative parents, it's hard for a kid to 'choose loyalties'.

But that's with non-scheming parents - my mom's one of the most subtly, expertly-manipulative people on this Earth. She's dumping anti-Dad and anti-Us propaganda into his head, pressuring him (both aggressively and emotionally) into not coming to see us, and keeping his schedule full so he 'never has time'.

That ******* woman deserves a slow and painful death.
User avatar #290 to #266 - puggles (11/25/2012) [-]
i can relate. my ex took our kid when she was 10 and moved with out letting me know (we were already broken up at the time). i showed up to pick my daughter up on a friday afternoon and the house was empty. because the ex was on disability for an injury, the child support was handled through welfare and they continued taking my money and sending it to her, but refused to even tell me where she was. six years later she moves back. turns out that my bitch of a sister knew where they were and visited constantly and she and the ex told my daughter that i knew where they were but didn't want to have anything to do with them. so i have a daughter i love who wants nothing to do with me.

so yeah, **** the world of idiots who say "women aren't treated fairly. women have no rights, we have to give them everything while expecting nothing of them."
#269 to #266 - schnizel (11/25/2012) [-]
:_ I haven't seen my sister in 10 years.
:_ I haven't seen my sister in 10 years.
#277 to #269 - huntergriff ONLINE (11/25/2012) [-]
I haven't seen my brother in 10 years.
User avatar #134 - srskate (11/25/2012) [-]
Choose One
☑ - sexism

☑ - girlfriend
Men Logic
#337 - ainsley (11/25/2012) [-]
> In sociology class
> I sit in back of the room with my friend and some retarded whore feminist
> We're on the topic of feminism
> She's trying to talk to me about all this **** like how women have it so much harder
> Ask her if she wants equality
> She says yes
> Would you like to register for the draft?
> "...."
> No? Than shut the **** up
> Men: l
> Women: 0
#339 to #337 - anon (11/25/2012) [-]
then*
#79 - breadstickez (11/25/2012) [-]
I literally had to explain this 3 days ago. Equal treatment pertains to not valuing male over female or making assumptions based on gender. Pulling out a chair or holding the door for a girl is called being nice, most of us don't expect it, but appreciate it. Honestly I don't see the points of sexist posts (whether female to male or male to female) no one is going to go "You know, that picture I saw on the internet really makes me re-evaluate my opinion and expectations of the opposite gender. Thank you FunnyJunk for making me a more open-minded person". This is the internet, let's laugh at cats, watch porn, and call it a day.
#104 to #79 - youxbarstard (11/25/2012) [-]
And yet nothing will change.
We will still bitch about morals.
We will still bitch about sexism.
We will still bitch about people with their "logic".
!The internet people!
#16 - rainbowserpent (11/25/2012) [-]
There's a difference between a bitch and a woman.
Feminists are bitches.
I am a woman.
This doesn't apply to all woman, only the loudest ones.
Just puttin' that out there. Here, have a cute animal for putting up with bitches.
User avatar #49 to #16 - flingwing (11/25/2012) [-]
*feminazis* are bitches

feminists are whiny but not terrible
User avatar #47 to #16 - theneonbolt (11/25/2012) [-]
There is a difference between a feminist and a feminazi.
I suggest that you learn it.
#39 to #16 - gryx (11/25/2012) [-]
I don't think you understand the definition of feminist. A woman is a woman. A feminist is someone for equality regardless of gender. If you think a woman should pay the bill for the man once in a while, you might as well call yourself a feminist. An extremist is the women walking around bitching about woman's rights and demanding respect.
I don't think you understand the definition of feminist. A woman is a woman. A feminist is someone for equality regardless of gender. If you think a woman should pay the bill for the man once in a while, you might as well call yourself a feminist. An extremist is the women walking around bitching about woman's rights and demanding respect.
#41 to #39 - specularspectre (11/25/2012) [-]
If feminists believe in equality why don't they just call themselves equalists?
User avatar #86 to #41 - churrundo (11/25/2012) [-]
exactly. a lot of feminists actually want equality, but haven't realized that they should probably change their name
#20 to #16 - galkawhm (11/25/2012) [-]
I got plenty of cute, here, have a bucket of it.
I got plenty of cute, here, have a bucket of it.
#38 to #20 - thereasonableperso (11/25/2012) [-]
That aint cute, thats death. I almost got clawed to death bu one.
#33 to #16 - ragged (11/25/2012) [-]
More cute animals.
More cute animals.
#26 to #16 - brobafett (11/25/2012) [-]
As good a point as you made. I lost it at "I am a woman." And could only think of this.
[ 347 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)