Tumblr's finest #3. I once again found this gem on tumblr. If you find the tags, I will be your friend.. my dad and eater came home and they went ten the salvat
x
Click to expand

Tumblr's finest #3

Tumblr's finest #3. I once again found this gem on tumblr. If you find the tags, I will be your friend.. my dad and eater came home and they went ten the salvat

I once again found this gem on tumblr. If you find the tags, I will be your friend.

my dad and eater came home and they went ten the salvation army and
brought home atime chats and team "you shouldn' t my tram them
because they t% gays" and my dad sarcastically replied "well
then he gay age have sat in our chair" and team "f can change that"
and sat in we that Ia how [accidentally came out ten my family
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+2024
Views: 58123
Favorited: 105
Submitted: 11/11/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to thatstuffyouwant submit to reddit

Comments(110):

[ 110 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
+172
#14 - amandatoddd **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#48 to #14 - auraguardian (11/11/2012) [-]
furthermore.



****** classy.
+45
#1 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #15 to #1 - tutankhamun (11/11/2012) [-]
Depends where they are based. There are branches of the Salvation Army in many parts of world, - some of which are more judgemental.
#42 to #1 - anon (11/11/2012) [-]
No sir buddy. My parents and grandparents have all been part of the Salvation Army and I know it very well. Sure we don't support gay marriage, but we don't discriminate against them. We treat everyone as fairly as possible. If someone in the SA discriminates, then those officers don't belong with us.
User avatar #6 to #1 - indeedaleedoo (11/11/2012) [-]
Well, they are a Christian charity. I know not all Christians are anti-gay but I'm guessing the heads of this denomination are.
User avatar #11 to #6 - trojanmannn (11/11/2012) [-]
just because someone is anti-gay marriage doesn't mean they're anti-gay. SA is anti-gay marriage.
User avatar #12 to #11 - indeedaleedoo (11/11/2012) [-]
Oh I see. I thought they were all round anti-gay. Sorry.
User avatar #13 to #12 - trojanmannn (11/11/2012) [-]
No problem champ. No hard feelings
User avatar #106 to #11 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
They're just in general anti-gay.

You need to login to view this link
User avatar #18 to #1 - philliyoMLB (11/11/2012) [-]
All these rumors going around about the Salvation Army is ******** , they are the best charity in the U.S. they aren't corrupt like most non-profits. The truth is that they do not approve of gay marriage, and the guy below me is wrong they don't make anyone convert to christianity, the Salvation Army does not do this **** , I know I used to volunteer for them and so did my family.
+1
#19 to #18 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #20 to #19 - philliyoMLB (11/11/2012) [-]
And you should, they do a good thing, none of them keep money for themselves they may not approve of some things, but hey we all have our differences. I just want you to know that most of that stuff down there was mostly false.
-1
#21 to #20 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #52 to #18 - SirFail (11/11/2012) [-]
Maybe not everyone in the SA then does this but our local branch does and the fact that the leading man of the SA in our branch admitted he hated gay people.. why should we give them money? We decided to do the whole thing on our own without the middle man and donate all the money we raise to local hospices instead. It's harder but we cant trust third party companies anymore.
User avatar #123 to #52 - philliyoMLB (11/12/2012) [-]
When you say, why give him money, you aren't giving him any money. He is not profitting from any of this. He's a dick but he's not making any money so who cares?
User avatar #105 to #18 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
The Salvation Army isn't the only charity that exists. So why not give to one that helps everyone out, instead of only the people the believe what they believe?

You need to login to view this link
User avatar #122 to #105 - philliyoMLB (11/12/2012) [-]
The Salvation army isn't corrupt, a lot of nonprofit organizations have someone taking the wealth I know for a fact that no one in the salvation army is taking any profit.
User avatar #7 to #1 - thorlak (11/11/2012) [-]
We're not allowed to sell harry potter at our shop because Dumbledore's gay.

we sell it anyway, my manager supports gays :P dont tell hq
0
#9 to #7 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #16 to #9 - semisane (11/11/2012) [-]
It doesn't outright say it, but JK Rowling said it in an interview, and I always figured that was how Dumbledore beat Grindelwald (who had the elder wand). It fits well with the idea that love is the most powerful kind of magic (something that is written in the books), so that Dumbledore could only beat the unbeatable wand because he loved Grindelwald.
User avatar #22 to #16 - mrblueftw ONLINE (11/11/2012) [-]
Not to mention his wand looked like anal beads
#29 to #22 - basilbrush (11/11/2012) [-]
You win.
You win.
User avatar #80 to #16 - danniegurl (11/11/2012) [-]
i fell like she more than likely felt he was gay after the movies came out, because the actor is gay, i'm pretty sure
#103 to #80 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
Neither Richard Harris nor Michael Gambon are gay.

You're thinking of Ian McKellen, who played Dumbledore.

Dumbass.
User avatar #116 to #103 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
*Gandalf
User avatar #109 to #103 - danniegurl (11/12/2012) [-]
this whole conversation was about dumbledore...
#110 to #109 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
And Richard Harris and Michael Gambon are the actors who played Dumbledore. You implied that one of them was gay. Neither of them are.   
   
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you mixed up two old british guys who played wizards in blockbuster adaptations of popular novels.   
   
But no. You're seriously a 			*******		 idiot.
And Richard Harris and Michael Gambon are the actors who played Dumbledore. You implied that one of them was gay. Neither of them are.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you mixed up two old british guys who played wizards in blockbuster adaptations of popular novels.

But no. You're seriously a ******* idiot.
User avatar #111 to #110 - danniegurl (11/12/2012) [-]
well that must have been the case, but i'm going to quote you here
"You're thinking of Ian McKellen, who played Dumbledore."

can you see my confusion?
User avatar #115 to #111 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
My baaaad.
User avatar #114 to #111 - kevinweeks (11/12/2012) [-]
I meant Gandalf.
User avatar #119 to #114 - danniegurl (11/12/2012) [-]
yeah, it's all good.
and i must have gotten them confused, and that's my bad. that's just what my mom had said after that interview came out, that the actor was gay.
0
#17 to #16 - whyisthissohard **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #10 to #9 - thorlak (11/11/2012) [-]
it doesn't, but it was revealed at an interview
User avatar #8 to #1 - SirFail (11/11/2012) [-]
my school recently wen t crazy at the salvation army after we realised they were only giving the money we raised for them to children but only if they converted to Christianity.
#56 - MartinSeth (11/11/2012) [-]
This 			****		 needs punctuation.
This **** needs punctuation.
#60 to #56 - anon (11/11/2012) [-]
no one uses punctuation on tumblr; just a warning.
User avatar #72 to #60 - MartinSeth (11/11/2012) [-]
Well I never use tumblr either, so win win for me!
#90 - fartfacetheclown (11/12/2012) [-]
this is what i find on tumblr. tumblr is so ******* amazing.
#51 - drinkfightfuck (11/11/2012) [-]
That is a terrible run on sentence.
That is a terrible run on sentence.
#25 - velirosvo (11/11/2012) [-]
> Be 16
> 100% Straight, even got a girlfriend
> Training with my friends at the gym
> Wild bully appears
> Calls me gay
> I start thinking of a good comeback
> Remember what Lisa (from The Simpsons) said
> "Usually people who call other people gay are trying to hide their own homosexuality"
> Say "gay people easily recognize other gay people"
> Bully punches me because I called him gay, he didn't understand the rest
> My friends faces are priceless
> MFW I understood what I just said
#54 - anahbell (11/11/2012) [-]
Maybe that's how I should come out.
Maybe that's how I should come out.
#78 - sbg (11/11/2012) [-]
I am very easily amused.

Seriously, I laughed...
#55 - biggrand (11/11/2012) [-]
This image has expired
**biggrand rolled a random image posted in comment #41 at Trollies **

how I came out to my family
#58 - jigglepuff (11/11/2012) [-]
I've read this five times in a row and i still don't understand it.
I've read this five times in a row and i still don't understand it.
#59 to #58 - thisisyourusername (11/11/2012) [-]
Lemme explain:
The dad said "no gay asses had sat in my chair"
then the guy sat in the chair,
that is how he told his family he was gay.
#61 to #59 - anon (11/11/2012) [-]
he waz lek:
no
and he waz lek:
yes
#71 - Bad Man (11/11/2012) [-]
This image has expired
"Don't buy from Chick-Fil-A, they don't like homosexuality."

Am I the only one who dislikes assholes like that?
#97 to #71 - lefish (11/12/2012) [-]
I think that even if you don't want to buy from chik-fil-a because of the beliefs espoused by the organization, you can still buy from them without feeling any guilt, so long as you post an angry status against them on facebook, or a picture of a person and a rainbow with a caption which is pro-gay-rights. True story.
User avatar #87 to #71 - rockmanneos (11/11/2012) [-]
I hold no ill feelings toward Chick-fil-a. If they simply stated that they didn't approve of the homosexual lifestyle, that would have been fine and, honestly, I don't think anyone would have bitched *too* hard.
The tipping point is that they donated money to a lot of establishments that fight to keep rights away from gays and gay couples. That's what (intelligent) people threw **** at.
User avatar #91 to #87 - Bad Man (11/12/2012) [-]
It only came up because someone asked an obviously Christian establishment if they supported gay marriage, which shouldn't even matter in the first place.

If they did, then that's the fault of the people at the top. I don't mind that gays can't marry (seriously, just convince the government to make civic unions the same in all but name, much less flak), but that doesn't mean that the company as a whole supports it. Why let a few bad apples spoil the bunch?
User avatar #94 to #91 - rockmanneos (11/12/2012) [-]
I agree with you on the civil unions bit. It also helps the whole separation of church and state I wish existed in our government.
And I also know that not all employees aren't homophobic there. Hell, I used to have friends who worked there, they're not homophobic in the slightest.
For me, it just came down to the fact that the money that I would have given them for a chicken sandwich was going straight to companies like the Family Research Group. That was the only thing that made my jimmies rustled.
User avatar #95 to #94 - Bad Man (11/12/2012) [-]
Honestly, I don't care. For me, I stop caring about my money the minute I give it away. If I found out that the money I paid went towards the manager's coke addiction, I know that I paid only for my food, and got my food. Once it's out of my hands, it's not my money anymore.
User avatar #73 to #71 - dustyshane (11/11/2012) [-]
No, the entire Chick-Fil-A fiasco was ******* stupid and had a stupid basis.
User avatar #74 to #73 - Bad Man (11/11/2012) [-]
Funny how that only came up during election year.
User avatar #75 to #74 - dustyshane (11/11/2012) [-]
I suppose, but it was before elections really mattered and everyone pretty much forgot about it.
User avatar #76 to #75 - Bad Man (11/11/2012) [-]
No, the elections were getting underway back in 2011. It was more or less for the local politicians to gain favor, though.
User avatar #77 to #76 - dustyshane (11/11/2012) [-]
Right.
#83 to #71 - jtshanks (11/11/2012) [-]
but doesn't everyone have a right to their own opinion? they didn't say they disliked them they just said that they don't approve of their lifestyle and that they wont support it. they don't treat gay people any different when they order food or anything like that.
User avatar #85 to #83 - Bad Man (11/11/2012) [-]
I understand that everyone has an opinion about different issues, and they can choose not to do something based on it. But that shouldn't be the main reasoning behind it.
That's like saying that you wouldn't support paper because it kills trees.
#86 to #85 - jtshanks (11/11/2012) [-]
what im saying is they just don't approve and since they are a larger company people get offended and boycott. No offense intended but gay people have been more violent over the issue which in turn causes more hatred, the chick-fil-a's around my area have been boycotted too damn much because of this
User avatar #88 to #86 - Bad Man (11/11/2012) [-]
Right. It's not enough for some people to peacefully disagree with others, but they have to agree with them because it's 'right.'
User avatar #101 to #71 - allshadesofwhite (11/12/2012) [-]
listen stop all of your ******** everybody. I'm gay and i love chick-fil-a. It isn't the company's opinion unless every single worker at every chick-fil-a has the same opinion.
#89 - basichaharemix (11/12/2012) [-]
Oh boy, a Tumblr post that made frontpage...again. Is Funnyjunk starting to become Tumblr's recycling bin now or what? It's already 4Chan's...
Oh boy, a Tumblr post that made frontpage...again. Is Funnyjunk starting to become Tumblr's recycling bin now or what? It's already 4Chan's...
#92 to #89 - ofwgbagelbites (11/12/2012) [-]
Dude I ******* love J-Cole bro. I'm from the same city as him and I even met him mother a few times.

Inb4 pic related.
#93 to #92 - basichaharemix (11/12/2012) [-]
J-Cole is quite swell in person I met backstage when he was doing college performances.
As for your pic...enjoy this nice negro meal
#96 to #93 - ofwgbagelbites (11/12/2012) [-]
It sucks, he used to come back to the city and talk to kids at the different high schools about following dreams, but I went to his old high school's rival school, so he would never come to ours. He's still a 			*******		 boss though.
It sucks, he used to come back to the city and talk to kids at the different high schools about following dreams, but I went to his old high school's rival school, so he would never come to ours. He's still a ******* boss though.
User avatar #107 to #96 - basichaharemix (11/12/2012) [-]
He is starting that back up where he's going to schools again. He's doing it for his new album that's coming out, Born Sinner.
#99 to #92 - anon (11/12/2012) [-]
I AM THE MOM/ HE IS SCUM FOR DO I ANG DINA. / OH YA FAMILY NOSES
#98 - TheHon (11/12/2012) [-]
Oh, the grammanity!
User avatar #27 - gmarrox (11/11/2012) [-]
I ******* hate people like that anyway.

"Don't buy x because they discriminate y"

**** you, I don't give a **** what they do, it's my money and I'll spend it how I want.
User avatar #39 to #27 - thadin (11/11/2012) [-]
You shouldn't buy x because they descriminate y.

Most original comment ever.
#30 to #27 - xathos (11/11/2012) [-]
Tell us how you really feel
User avatar #33 to #30 - gmarrox (11/11/2012) [-]
Hungry and I kind of have to **** .
#62 - xgrandmoffx (11/11/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #45 - tealkangaroo (11/11/2012) [-]
What's with all the tumblr posts?
User avatar #41 - dabeetus (11/11/2012) [-]
Seriously? This is **** .
User avatar #46 to #41 - lolfire (11/11/2012) [-]
Haven't seen you make anything better.
User avatar #49 to #46 - thegirlyoudespise (11/11/2012) [-]
OP didn't make this either..
User avatar #50 to #49 - lolfire (11/11/2012) [-]
Technically he did "make" this content. Which is why it is here.
That is why I avoided saying >Haven't seen you create anything better.
[ 110 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)