This guy. Don't know this guy but somehow we're friends on facebook. Amanda Todd well let' s just get this all out of the way so you all can stop your bitching  Amanda Todd
x
Click to expand

This guy

This guy. Don't know this guy but somehow we're friends on facebook. Amanda Todd well let' s just get this all out of the way so you all can stop your bitching

Don't know this guy but somehow we're friends on facebook

Amanda Todd
well let' s just get this all out of the way so you all can stop your bitching about this dead girl. A lot
of what is posted in her bideo and on her page is fabricated to make her look like she was an angel.
Think again,
l, She was 15 years old when she flashed those guys.
2, She did it out of her own tree will. She CHAGE to do it.
3. She already flirted with many guys before.
4, She got 'beat' up at school not because of the picture, but because she slept with another girl' s
Friend, {refer to #1)
S. The guy bullied‘ her once only about Elf! months after she flashed online. Not multiple times ayer 2
years,
6, She was known to have slept with multiple men and to sell herself out,
7, Her home life wasn' t the best. (family troubles)
You people who are giving her sympathy and pity should all be ashamed of yourselfes. Instead of
giving pity to a girl who already commited suicide, how about you talk to that lonely kid at lunch? Yea,
the one who sits all alone in the corner. But no, you' d rather sit with your friends and then come home
and get on facebook and say **** like 'oh, how come no one helped poor Amanda, she' s so pretty, why
did she have to die', **** YOU! So crawl back in your shell of safety while the ones who really need
help are only an arms length away.
We should be talking about the ones who were bullied and managed to survive through it all, The
SUCCESS (ME) ries, Because that' s what gives kids hope, the ones who know what it' s like to be in their
shoes. The ones who have walked that road befire and came out .
What kind of message does it send to impressionable teens that f you go ahead and kill yourself' that
you will get thousands of likes on a facebook page and eberyone will feel sorry liar you and give you
attention? If you have any self respect liar the future then you' d stop and think about where your
morals are. If you' re too cc) nursed with your emotions and common sense, then just get " the
internet entirely. No one wants to read your idiotic comments and your emotion filled rage tantrums.
ti juir Stop giving pity to a dead girl. Give it to the ones who need it.
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+2051
Views: 63894
Favorited: 352
Submitted: 10/13/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to wickedviolence submit to reddit

Comments(426):

[ 426 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #110 - whomadewho (10/14/2012) [-]
I believe there was a young man named casey who stood up to bullies...

A greater man than I.
#113 to #110 - bossdelainternet (10/14/2012) [-]
CASEY SMASH!
CASEY SMASH!
#117 to #113 - whomadewho (10/14/2012) [-]
Thanks for the relevant gif
Thanks for the relevant gif
#2 - riefenstahl (10/13/2012) [-]
I was bullied in my early school years and I managed to get over it and make friends. Sometimes it's about stop being a little bitch and fighting back. Facebook is creating a generation of pussies.
0
#331 to #2 - felinescrotum **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #191 to #2 - iamgriffman (10/14/2012) [-]
i used to get bullied too, but i too overcame it and made good friends. i just don't see why everyone is bitching over this girl, sure its bad she committed suicide but she wasn't really the best kid as depicted on facebook
#212 to #2 - greatjobjimmy (10/14/2012) [-]
Although I agree with your first point, I disagree about Facebook creating a generation of pussies. It's just that it's easy for everyone to see their "problems", but the "problems" have always been there. Plus anyone who posts their problems on Facebook to be an attention whore probably deserve to get bullied.
#237 to #212 - riefenstahl (10/14/2012) [-]
I agree with you, I think we are saying the same thing. When I mean "pussies" I want to say that young people (14 to 18) have the same problems I had when I was their age but instead of fighting their way through life they just whine about it on FB as if that would make anything better.

I'm worried about the fact that people find an amount of FB "Likes" as something more positive than actually confronting your problems.
#474 to #237 - greatjobjimmy (10/15/2012) [-]
Sorry about that then. It seems I misunderstood you.
User avatar #360 to #2 - andalitemadness (10/14/2012) [-]
This is kind of unrelated, but I've been reading a bunch of essays, and literally every essay talking about the genration that comes after the writer's one says the next generation is unmanly in some form. Just saying.
#464 to #360 - riefenstahl (10/14/2012) [-]
Kant used to talk about the "highness" of each era or time, and he also said that everyone saw the previous era like... "lower"... so I guess it's the same thing.
#5 to #2 - xoleras (10/13/2012) [-]
went through the same thing, still laugh at all the dumbasses on youtube and facebook about it XD



in the mean time have this awesome car
User avatar #3 to #2 - cherryb (10/13/2012) [-]
Thank you!
#23 to #2 - FAILtim (10/14/2012) [-]
true.

i'm not fighting it anymore though. i'm 21 now. done with school started a new education. still being the loner but atleast people now talk to me in a normal way and greet me like a normal person.

sometimes a new start is all you need.

around my basic school till late highschool i got bullied. never cared about the black eye's and bruises. ofcourse they hurted, and ofcourse after hearing the same ******** over and over again it feels like a nail is being rammed in your head. you'll start to hate humanity more and more. till you explode on 1 day and ram someones head against the wall so many times that no one will ever say anything to you anymore.

which in my case was the case.

tl;dr bullied in early years, fixed it at last school year by destroying someones face against a wall. new start somewhere else after highschool.

<--got nothing related
#258 to #23 - John Cena (10/14/2012) [-]
i think there are only 2 Options
1: beat the **** out of 1 bully so the others and him will stop bullying u.( but u will probably (50:50)get many trouble because of the parents of this person and the parens etc.)
2:Do nothing but at least u dont risk anything.
I was bullied too but i didnt have the courage to beat the **** out of someone.
After 1 year i decided to hit someones face bloody.
What happened? Next day everybody had respected me and didnt make any jokes about me. the victim didnt press charges.
I think i had only luck.
The only thing that i regret is that i didnt stand up against them earlier.
(sorry for my bad english )
#432 to #23 - John Cena (10/14/2012) [-]
i'm 20 now and my story is the same. The only difference is when i tried to fight them back i've got beaten harder. i'm pathetic but at least i tried.
and sorry for my very bad english
#4 to #2 - blueclone (10/13/2012) [-]
This guy. Some give this guy an award.
#6 to #2 - insanefreak (10/13/2012) [-]
Been bullied as well, up to the point where a group of five guys grabbed me and pushed me head first down a toilet, while the teachers laughed it off.

I was two years younger than everyone else, and I had to pay for it.

Now I am a teacher, and I daresay that not a single kid gets bullied as long as I am around, and that I don't wait for kids to go on and tell me they're being bullied.
When you encounter something ****** , you don't need to kill yourself over it, but dedicate yourself to do better.

So Amanda, facebook generation, and lazy youths, quit screwing around online, go outside, play and talk like the previous generations used to do, and THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. Flashing someone online and climbing in a tree you shouldn't climb in at all are both things you'll regret after you did it. The difference is that when you're climbing a tree, you can always call for help.
What I try to say with this weird metaphor is: Get your ass out of your chair and go outside, the sun's shining somewhere, and live your life.
#7 to #6 - riefenstahl (10/13/2012) [-]
Totally agree, and I'm happy someone who thinks like this got to be a teacher ;)
#93 to #6 - lizardonfire ONLINE (10/14/2012) [-]
At least things like this clean the genetic pool but yes if you are being bullied is better to do something about it rather than complain on facebook. Probably bullies will just enjoy watching people complain on facebook and bully harder.

I was bullied also (in early school years) because of racism (being Asian) and that nerd stuff. I moved on and Im pretty sure Im in a better place than they are now (no Im not dead lol)
User avatar #322 to #284 - gergen (10/14/2012) [-]
I don't think you can rape someone to death...
#363 - julpiter (10/14/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#12 - trolololer (10/13/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #332 to #12 - daentraya (10/14/2012) [-]
I think thats the best and simplest way to put it
#198 - giblets (10/14/2012) [-]
Getting real tired of this **** .
Although I agree with pretty much everything in the post (especially the bit about it setting an example), she does deserve respect, obviously if she felt she couldn't carry on with her life she must have had something seriously wrong with her head.
Just because you haven't been affected by something doesn't mean someone else won't, it's part of being human, everyone else functions differently (and the same).

Personally, I have been there, last year I suffered through depression for a long time, culminating in a failed attempt to take my own life, that's how low I was, however, looking back at it now I can see that my problems, weren't actually that big or were out of my hands, so there is nothing I could do about it, I just didn't deal with it properly.

Now FJ, seeing as most of you are there going on about talking to the weird kid who sits in the corner, how many of you actually do that? I know I don't (There isn't many weird kids in my year, or if there is they're already my friends or have lots of friends), but I can say that if I did see a weird kid, I would probably ignore them without realising, and so would most of you.


TL;DR Should still show respect, despite her killing herself for all the wrong reasons, and help to stop future cases. Most people won't.

Sorry for rant, most of it probably doesn't make sense. But here's a picture of a pug.
User avatar #210 to #198 - joDAMfool (10/14/2012) [-]
I LOVE PUGGGS!!!
User avatar #340 to #198 - daentraya (10/14/2012) [-]
I am that weird kid in the corner, and i just want to be left alone. They ask me sometimes, say hi, maybe brings me a worksheet because i always go last, those little things
#296 - ronnorc (10/14/2012) [-]
&gt;be a kid   
&gt;lots of friends   
&gt;turn 4   
&gt;friends start to be dickheads to me for no 			*******		 reason   
&gt;confused   
&gt;no friends for 10 			*******		 years, sans one kid who just felt bad for me.   
&gt;everyday get 			****		 for just showing up to school.   
&gt;eventually start getting beat up   
&gt;everyone knows whats going on, but nobody does 			****		 cause the bullies parents are friends with the principal   
&gt;consider multiple times going an hero.   
&gt;don't do it cause then they'd win.   
&gt;suck it up till 8th grade.   
&gt;graduate    
&gt;now have several really good friends in high school.   
&gt;got in a fight with one of the dicks last week   
&gt;kicked his ass hard and demanded to know why they picked on me   
&gt;&quot;We just needed someone to 			****		 on&quot;   
   
   
&gt;tl;dr: AS someone who was bullied for far longer and for literally no reason, this bitch gets no sympathy from me.   
Gif is my reaction to the guy who posted that.
>be a kid
>lots of friends
>turn 4
>friends start to be dickheads to me for no ******* reason
>confused
>no friends for 10 ******* years, sans one kid who just felt bad for me.
>everyday get **** for just showing up to school.
>eventually start getting beat up
>everyone knows whats going on, but nobody does **** cause the bullies parents are friends with the principal
>consider multiple times going an hero.
>don't do it cause then they'd win.
>suck it up till 8th grade.
>graduate
>now have several really good friends in high school.
>got in a fight with one of the dicks last week
>kicked his ass hard and demanded to know why they picked on me
>"We just needed someone to **** on"


>tl;dr: AS someone who was bullied for far longer and for literally no reason, this bitch gets no sympathy from me.
Gif is my reaction to the guy who posted that.
#305 to #296 - arbazio (10/14/2012) [-]
Who's awesome?

You're awesome! :)

People can be dicks, good job for persevering!
User avatar #324 to #296 - princebroken (10/14/2012) [-]
nice..
#329 to #296 - John Cena (10/14/2012) [-]
You should really be proud of yourself. (:
#34 - wtfmang (10/14/2012) [-]
I can't even look myself in a god damn mirror, nor forgive my ****** excuse for existence, yet, I don't complain about it. Suicide is the easy way out, look up to those who face the world when it tells you to get the **** out, and still say "no", why? "Because **** life, that's why." - My life story.
0
#40 to #34 - demandsgayversion has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #41 to #34 - demandsgayversion (10/14/2012) [-]
I'll sit with you at lunch
User avatar #42 to #41 - wtfmang (10/14/2012) [-]
I'm not a lonely guy but, I take it upon myself, that other people should be happy. My life means nothing to me, so I dedicate myself to making others happy. Yet, I hate all these things about me, I'm not just gunna end it here, there's hella things to do before I drop dead.
#45 to #42 - tmlfana (10/14/2012) [-]
Me and you share the same plan of life... Pic unrelated or is it...
#47 to #45 - wtfmang (10/14/2012) [-]
Wish the whole world would stop and smile for one god damn minute...why not?
#75 to #47 - tmlfana (10/14/2012) [-]
Exactly, may as well smile while you still have the chance...
Exactly, may as well smile while you still have the chance...
#107 - thekaiseroxc (10/14/2012) [-]
Getting real tired of all these Amanda Todd posts. Who 			*******		 cares?
Getting real tired of all these Amanda Todd posts. Who ******* cares?
#269 - toastableduckling (10/14/2012) [-]
My reaction to more than half of the comments on this post.
My reaction to more than half of the comments on this post.
#182 - peulschil (10/14/2012) [-]
mfw i have no idea who this dead girl is and people keep talking about her
mfw i have no idea who this dead girl is and people keep talking about her
#190 to #182 - infernosponge (10/14/2012) [-]
Amanda Todd, it says so in the post
User avatar #62 to #57 - raggedyswagg (10/14/2012) [-]
I love you so much
#370 - MitsukiOokami (10/14/2012) [-]
And above all, pity those who think Amanda Todd killing herself is a legitimate tragedy.
User avatar #383 to #370 - thegirlyoudespise (10/14/2012) [-]
I think suicide is tragic. Tragic for faily members, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends ect...

It's a nasty way to go out. Imagine if you found out your child killed themself? The last thing you want to hear is "oh it's not even tragic"

I get what you're saying sir, but im going to have to respectfully disagree
User avatar #399 to #383 - MitsukiOokami (10/14/2012) [-]
I look at everything objectively. She was bullied because of her actions. Hers alone. There are some people that I just can't give any pity to. She is one of them.
User avatar #404 to #399 - thegirlyoudespise (10/14/2012) [-]
I give some to her. A little. I think every suicide is sad, no matter what the cause
User avatar #415 to #404 - MitsukiOokami (10/14/2012) [-]
Here's another way to look at it. People all over are glorifying suicide. Everyone hates this girl, she kills herself, suddenly tons of people love her and are making facebook groups in her memory. This, in some sick way or another, encourages depressed and suicidal kids to go through with it. "At least people will care when I'm gone" or "At least I'll be famous for my misery".
The increase in suicide can be correlated with society's reactions to it. We shouldn't be glorifying this bitch's death like we are. We shouldn't be calling it a tragedy. We should be saying "Hey, she ****** up. She was stupid. Look at the pain she put her family through."
User avatar #429 to #415 - thegirlyoudespise (10/14/2012) [-]
I guess thats true
I just feel like she is resting now. She doesn't need all this unnecessary hates that she is getting
User avatar #446 to #429 - MitsukiOokami (10/14/2012) [-]
It's bound to happen. Nothing can stop it.
User avatar #448 to #446 - thegirlyoudespise (10/14/2012) [-]
i suppose
0
#261 to #260 - cheekymilkshakes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
+2
#264 to #260 - cheekymilkshakes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #268 to #264 - devilmay (10/14/2012) [-]
Thanks!
+1
#271 to #268 - cheekymilkshakes **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#293 - cmilanes (10/14/2012) [-]
i like how he summed it up at the end for us :) luv that tl;dr
#285 - yuknowherpderp (10/14/2012) [-]
Who the **** is 15 years old in 7th grade?

She said she did it in seventh grade, me and everyone I knew in seventh grade was like 12,13ish.

User avatar #290 to #285 - themastertroller (10/14/2012) [-]
she failed somehow?
#274 - gongthehawkeye (10/14/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#295 to #274 - cmilanes (10/14/2012) [-]
there was a one sentence summary at the end for all those who were "tl;dr"
#241 - buckeyeboomerang (10/14/2012) [-]
I have thumbed down many other posts about this, but the message in this one is worth sharing. I had a friend that passed away recently the same way (he was a great guy though, unlike this girl). I hope these incidents make all of us better people in the end.
User avatar #257 to #241 - goodguygary ONLINE (10/14/2012) [-]
when i die i want every bit of my energy to sometime way later transfer into one of those massive "once in a lifetime farts" and have it at a giant press meeting or such, with the guy behind the mic being the one farting, so i can go on youtube as "HUGE ASS FART"
#186 - theinternets (10/14/2012) [-]
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
#333 - fatimmortal (10/14/2012) [-]
> Bullied for ten years for being fat
> Didn't care for them and did my own stuff
> They got me at the wrong time and place
> Accidentally snapped and almost killed their leader
> No one dared to bully me after that
> Years later;
> Relationships
> Problems
> Broke off
> Total of about 15 years full of suicidal thoughts
> Now 23 years old and still going strong

2 years of minor bullying? **** you, burn in hell you weak slut.
#358 to #333 - John Cena (10/14/2012) [-]
>4 years of minor bullying here
>guy bullied me the day my father was exactly 5 years dead
>told guy i was going to **** him up if he didnt stop just this day
>guy laughed and bragged about others about what i said
>told others reason i said what i said
>everyone looking angry at bully
>bully lost friends and place in class and became the biggest pussy of the year according to some others

just tell others you are getting bullied for something and you will have a great time

(as long as the others arent dicks to i mean i was lucky with a nice class full of nice people)
#368 to #333 - steviemell ONLINE (10/14/2012) [-]
good for you man. i know how it feels. been bullied for being fat all my life. but **** em
User avatar #377 to #333 - lilmoka (10/14/2012) [-]
Iv been bullied since middle school and still am for my weight. I dont cry or anything... I just ignore them.
[ 426 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)