What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #107 - mrstalin (09/17/2012) [-]
It really annoys me when people call headphones "earbuds". It's like "No dumbass, I'm not dumb enough to use Apple products."
#145 to #107 - dengekisushi (09/17/2012) [-]
They're the same general thing except that buds go into your ears.
User avatar #161 to #145 - mrstalin (09/18/2012) [-]
Ah. I see I was wrong. I shall take my red thumbs like a man.
User avatar #114 to #107 - srapture (09/17/2012) [-]
Earbuds are the small ones with the detachable rubber bit that go fairly deep into the ear.
User avatar #116 to #114 - mrstalin (09/17/2012) [-]
They are all headphones.
User avatar #118 to #116 - srapture (09/17/2012) [-]
Usually the larger ones with a frame are referred to as headphones, and the other ones are referred to as earphones.
 Friends (0)