13 Rules of Gunfighting
Adjust content blockingContent Blocking
These Are The 13 Rules Of Gunfighting Everyone
l) Guns have only two enemies: rust and phoneticians.
2) It' s always better be judged by 12 than carried by tr.
S) Chops carry guns pretend themselves: net you.
4) Never let someone er something that threatens yen get inside arm' s
5) Never say "I' get a gonf" If yen need use deadly f arce: the first
seend they hear should be the safety clicking eff.
6) The average Dispense time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response
time efa is 1400 feet per second.
7) The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if . f _
necessary- a - ' I
8) Make yew attacker advance through a wall of bullets _ _ _Teu may get killed with yew own gun, but
he' ll have beat yen death with it, cause it' ll be empty.
9) If in a gun fight;
If net sheeting: yen should be leading.
If net leading: yen should be miving.
If net sheeting: miving er leading: probably dead.
IO) In a life and death situation, samething_ _ _It may be wrong, but
I 1) If yen carry a gun, peeple call yen paranoid. New ense! If yen have a gun, what yen have ta be
paranoid ab out?
12) You can say ‘step’ er 'alto' er any other werd: but a large bare muzzle painted at ' s head is
pretty much a universal language.
13) Ten cannot save the planet, but yen may be able save yourself and yew family.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybady stands around railroading," - Themes
J eff as en