We're dead either way. . Fahrenheit on 1000 Really oold outside Really hot outside Celsius an 1000 Fairly cold outside Dead I{ elevin 100 Dead De ad. fahrenheit, that system is so illogical and difficult to understand it's ridiculous inb4 red thumbs for voicing my opinion
x
Click to expand

We're dead either way

Fahrenheit
on 1000
Really oold outside Really hot outside
Celsius
an 1000
Fairly cold outside Dead
I{ elevin
100
Dead De ad
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+2800
Views: 67124
Favorited: 151
Submitted: 07/31/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to cadaverous Subscribe to fucking-science submit to reddit

Comments(394):

[ 394 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #86 - AnonsForSure (08/01/2012) [+] (13 replies)
**** fahrenheit, that system is so illogical and difficult to understand it's ridiculous



inb4 red thumbs for voicing my opinion
#149 - Mozzak (08/01/2012) [+] (27 replies)
Celsius is the most advanced measuring system because its 0 is the exact temperature of water turning to ice and it's 100 is the exact temperature of water boiling.   
Hooray for Celsius.
Celsius is the most advanced measuring system because its 0 is the exact temperature of water turning to ice and it's 100 is the exact temperature of water boiling.
Hooray for Celsius.
#119 - ndj ONLINE (08/01/2012) [-]
it's simple...
User avatar #112 - semisane (08/01/2012) [+] (7 replies)
1. repost
2. retarded
fahrenheit: based on ******* nothing,
celsius: based on freezing and boiling point of water, completely logical for most measurements.
kelvin: based on the movement of the molecules, completely logical for experiments in chemistry/physics
#29 - biggrand (08/01/2012) [-]
This image has expired
time for a new scale
+14
#21 - gregiss **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (6 replies)
User avatar #418 - poutinesalad (08/01/2012) [-]
0º F = the temperature of your moms vag (seriously what did they use for the base of Fahrenheit measurements?)

0ºC = Freezing point of water.
#393 - captainobivous ONLINE (08/01/2012) [+] (20 replies)
100°C doesnt mean you die, I know of at least one person who survived much higher temperatures.   
<<gif related
100°C doesnt mean you die, I know of at least one person who survived much higher temperatures.
<<gif related
#35 - daburger (08/01/2012) [+] (4 replies)
&gt; Took first  Chemistry class   
&gt;Learned what Kelvin was   
&gt;Now answer all things related to the temperature in Kelvins   
&gt; &quot;Today's gonna be a hot day Anon&quot;   
&gt; &quot;Yeah, weatherman said it's gonna be about 309 Kelvin&quot;   
&gt; &quot;Durrr?&quot;
> Took first Chemistry class
>Learned what Kelvin was
>Now answer all things related to the temperature in Kelvins
> "Today's gonna be a hot day Anon"
> "Yeah, weatherman said it's gonna be about 309 Kelvin"
> "Durrr?"
User avatar #420 - stigmurder (08/01/2012) [-]
REPOST. SAW THIS EXACTLY ONE WEEK AGO
#319 - cappter (08/01/2012) [+] (2 replies)
America uses the Fahrenheit system because "F" is the first letter in Freedom.
#147 - ieatbengay (08/01/2012) [+] (3 replies)
-40 degrees Celsius = -40 degrees Fahrenheit
#128 - sotalokki (08/01/2012) [+] (8 replies)
You say 0 Celsius is fairly cold outside? Obviously never been to Finland.
You say 0 Celsius is fairly cold outside? Obviously never been to Finland.
#428 - Ken M (08/01/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Fun Fact: Water can exist in 3 states at 0 celsius. Liquid, solid and gas.
#432 to #428 - waristheanswer (08/01/2012) [-]
just gotta change the pressure!
#356 - Ken M (08/01/2012) [+] (18 replies)
Dubs decides my username. No repeat rolls.
User avatar #374 to #356 - thisotherdude (08/01/2012) [-]
**thisotherdude rolls 11** Cumswallower
#180 - sahakid (08/01/2012) [-]
But Aperture Science technologies can survive up to 4000 degrees Kelvin
-58
#50 - beepbeepjeep **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (18 replies)
#52 to #50 - mattymattwithahat (08/01/2012) [-]





No they aren't
#288 - zacyzacy (08/01/2012) [+] (10 replies)
#302 to #288 - walapos (08/01/2012) [-]
I don't think anyone understands the joke.
#359 - therapter (08/01/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Don't scroll over me...
+11
#144 - sandwitchman **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (1 reply)
[ 394 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)