10 Reasons To Fear Giant Squid
Thumbs Up and go next:"2" Key
Thumbs Down and go next:"1" Key
10 reasons to be afraid of giant squid
While I' m all about increasing understanding, communication and
interchange between humans and squid. there is one thing you should
always remember - giant squid are bad asses. Here are the top ten
reasons to be afraid of us:
IO. Giant squid have 8 arms, 2 tentacles. 3 hearts, and a beak. We
have the ability to change our skin color to blend into our surroundings.
We can release black ink in order to blind and confuse. Go ahead,
make my day.
9. You can' t sucker punch a squid. We have a ring of razor sharp teeth
around our suckers.
It Even Chuck Norris is afraid of giant squid.
T. Male giant squid have 3 foot long prehensile -
depositing tubes. Yeah. That' s right.
E. Our arch nemesis is the evil sperm whale. While the largest male
sperm whales and giant squid grow to about the same length ( or
EU feet), sperm whales weigh up to 52 metric tons, while giant squid
weigh only one ton in comparison. This is because most offur squiddy
length is made up by our tentacles- It is commonly thought that sperm
whales are our predator's-. however, they are often found with circular
sucker scars on the skin around their heads. Yeah, we bad.
5. Squid spelled backward is TILQDS - Dead In Under Quarter Second.
4. We giant squid like to lurk beneath the ocean at depths of anything
up to 1. 5 kilometers (a mile). This is well in excess of the crush depth of
modern nuclear submarines. At these depths. water pressure is around
150 atmospheres, or in excess psi. Try that.
3. You can neverwet agame of slaps with a squid. We have 3 arms.
2. Giant squid have the biggest eyes of any known animal. Fact. This is
because we are always watching you.
1. As you can see. we now know how to use computers. Forget ‘web
and the 'semantic web', and behold the WEE!