Skyrim Logic. Not mine but the first time I've laughed properly online in ages. t' kal% iill 513' IF ‘FEM KILL MUD (EHW Sith') HE I' D BE MEET. Website: The Escapist Artist(s): Cory Rydell and Grey Carter Series: Critical Miss Source: Fantastic job cutting out the artist names and watermark, OP. skryim citizen logic Elder Scrolls i use the tags normally
x
Click to expand

Skyrim Logic

Skyrim Logic. Not mine but the first time I've laughed properly online in ages. t' kal% iill 513' IF ‘FEM KILL MUD (EHW Sith') HE I' D BE MEET. Website: The Escapist Artist(s): Cory Rydell and Grey Carter Series: Critical Miss Source: Fantastic job cutting out the artist names and watermark, OP.

Not mine but the first time I've laughed properly online in ages

t' kal% iill
513' IF ‘FEM
KILL MUD (EHW
Sith') HE I' D BE MEET
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+3673
Views: 99433
Favorited: 377
Submitted: 07/16/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to ruthus Subscribe to skyrim submit to reddit

Comments(249):

[ 249 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #204 to #155 - yourpanda (07/17/2012) [-]
Holy crap, funniest thing ive seen all night
#210 to #155 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
just watched insidious for first time. nope. nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
#176 to #155 - jeej ONLINE (07/17/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #179 to #176 - andrewolfzoom (07/17/2012) [-]
anime?
User avatar #180 to #179 - jeej ONLINE (07/17/2012) [-]
Don't know the sauce, sorry
#181 to #180 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
Sauce i Soranowoto, comrades.
#195 to #181 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
^this^
#59 - darthblam (07/17/2012) [-]
I was once fighting a dragon near a tower, y'know the usual. As I shot it down to near near and was getting ready for the final shot, it landed and a 			*******		 guard jumped onto the thing finishing the dragon with the usual badass dragon slaying animations.   
Then the guy jumps off the dragon like nothing happened and said "I got to thinking... what if I'M the Dragonborn and I just don't know it yet."   
MFW
I was once fighting a dragon near a tower, y'know the usual. As I shot it down to near near and was getting ready for the final shot, it landed and a ******* guard jumped onto the thing finishing the dragon with the usual badass dragon slaying animations.
Then the guy jumps off the dragon like nothing happened and said "I got to thinking... what if I'M the Dragonborn and I just don't know it yet."
MFW
User avatar #75 to #59 - redwolfradolf (07/17/2012) [-]
Lydia did that to me once.
User avatar #61 to #59 - darthblam (07/17/2012) [-]
As I shot it down to near death* ...
User avatar #81 to #59 - coolfool (07/17/2012) [-]
Well, at least you can fetch the mead for the companions...
+22
#63 to #59 - CaveboyZero **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#84 to #63 - RobotManGuy (07/17/2012) [-]
they took our jerbs
#192 to #84 - afternoon (07/17/2012) [-]
I always thought they said "Goobags"
I always thought they said "Goobags"
User avatar #283 to #192 - darthblam (07/17/2012) [-]
Yeah. They call them goobacks.. like how some people call illegal Mexicans wetbacks.
#184 to #84 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
te terkka terrrrrrrr
#201 - tehlulzbringer (07/17/2012) [-]
>fighting a dragon with a bunch of Whiterun guards
>whiterun guard runs up to the dragon and does a finishing move
>he jumps on top of the dragon and stabs him several times in the head
>casually gets off the dragon
>walks up to me
>says "Stormcloaks, Imperials, Dragons, it doesn't matter to me who I fight, let them come!"
#301 to #201 - gloverdude (01/17/2013) [-]
rereading this is just so ******* awesome lol
User avatar #215 to #201 - coolioplasm (07/17/2012) [-]
What a badass
#16 - iyr (07/16/2012) [-]
Website: The Escapist
Artist(s): Cory Rydell and Grey Carter
Series: Critical Miss
Source: www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/9237-The-Dragonslayer

Fantastic job cutting out the artist names and watermark, OP.
#67 to #16 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
check the description
User avatar #295 to #16 - severepwner ONLINE (07/31/2012) [-]
Finds funny content, wants to show it's masterpiece to other people. Is hated for it.
#73 to #16 - ruthus (07/17/2012) [-]
As explained before, I was trying to remove the 9gag logo, I dont have any shame in admitting that but I accidentally cut of the authors logo aswell. Why would I want to remove it willfully? it was a mistake and I've admitted it
User avatar #236 to #73 - iisammehii (07/17/2012) [-]
The worst part here is that,
1. You got it from 9Gag
2. It's a repost on here from months ago
3. You cut out the Author's site and signature, WHICH by the way is ABOVE the 9Gag logo.

Oh lordy that's actually 3 parts.
#157 to #16 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
I would have never seen this comic if OP hadn't shared it. What is up with you faggots and your damned sources? Can't you accept something funny and stop bitching?
#158 to #157 - iyr (07/17/2012) [-]
It's the fact that OP isn't giving credit to the author that's rustling my jimmies.
I wouldn't even have commented at all if the original watermark and artist names were still on the content or at least mentioned in the description.
#99 to #16 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
Leaves watermark and artist name on picture
"dude take it off or funnyjunk might get sued"

takes it off
"nice job taking off the watermark and name"

really?
#182 to #16 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
He probably didn't cut out anything. This was most likely found posted somewhere else by someone who did cut out the watermark and name. It's unlikely that he would state that this isn't his and still try to hide it.
#249 to #16 - demonjuice (07/17/2012) [-]
I love The Escapist, and Critical Miss. Thank you for giving credit.

Pic related, you should all know that it's Yahtzee.
#241 - indigobob (07/17/2012) [-]
>be in Dawnstar
>looking for the museum
>suddenly dragon
>I use Dragonrend
>dispatch the dragon easily with the guards
>absorb its soul
>guard gets back to his post and says: " My cousin's out fighting dragons and what do I get? Guard duty!"
User avatar #263 to #241 - Awesomenessniss ONLINE (07/17/2012) [-]
Walk by guard he says: "you're like me huh, don't favor those clunky two-handed weapons." I have equipped Volendrung, he has an iron battleaxe.
#277 to #241 - pauix (07/17/2012) [-]
> Be on your way to riften
> ¡A wild dragon appears!
> I use dragonrend.
> I team up with Ariel Grane and we proceed to kick the dragon's ass,.
> A guard, who was near with a bow, says: "So, you can cast a few spells. Am I supposed to be impressed?"
#262 to #241 - sheperdofthestars (07/17/2012) [-]
>Go to Riverwood   
>A wild dragon appears   
>Aw 			****		 not this 			****		 again   
>Fight fight fight   
>Kill dragon   
>But not before the 			******		 manages to kill Alvor   
>Loot his corpse because legal free stuffs   
>Lying there in the street, naked   
>His wife and child are distraught   
>"			****		 happens, guys, bury him and move on"   
>Five years later, he's still there   
>Every time I come by his wife and child freak out   
>Guards promise to find the killer   
>MFW
>Go to Riverwood
>A wild dragon appears
>Aw **** not this **** again
>Fight fight fight
>Kill dragon
>But not before the ****** manages to kill Alvor
>Loot his corpse because legal free stuffs
>Lying there in the street, naked
>His wife and child are distraught
>" **** happens, guys, bury him and move on"
>Five years later, he's still there
>Every time I come by his wife and child freak out
>Guards promise to find the killer
>MFW
#257 to #241 - John Cena (07/17/2012) [-]
Exactly the same thing happened to me, but it was in Riverwood
#102 - breakfastlunch (07/17/2012) [-]
First of all this is a repost, but I don't really give a **** .

The reason I'm commenting is to ask why you would edit out the watermark with the artist's name and probably website url at the bottom of the picture. You even say in the description that it's not yours, so why hide the names of the people who drew and wrote this?
User avatar #6 - angelojuusan (07/16/2012) [-]
I remember the haunted ship in Anvil. I ran out of it because I was near death, and all the people on the docks started bareknuckle brawling a ghost.
#10 to #6 - unoletmehavename ONLINE (07/16/2012) [-]
Uh can you refresh my memory is anvil the sea city in oblivion ?
User avatar #12 to #10 - taytayrocks (07/16/2012) [-]
Basically, it was all the way in the southwest, it had a major port in it, and it had a haunted house quest and stuff. Also the smelly hookers you kill
#13 to #12 - unoletmehavename ONLINE (07/16/2012) [-]
Hmm i think i rembmer a house you buy cheaply which was haunted and scared the poop out of me
User avatar #222 to #211 - threadcreator (07/17/2012) [-]
*Dragon name here* is too powerful for dragonrend.
#254 to #222 - julianak (07/17/2012) [-]
And yet you can use it on Alduin, supposedly the strongest of all the dragons?

Seems legit.
User avatar #280 to #254 - threadcreator (07/17/2012) [-]
Please note that I am a noob.
#115 - deviroux (07/17/2012) [-]
The Riverwood trader has everything you need in a general store! Ill keep that in mind.
The Riverwood trader has everything you need in a general store! Ill keep that in mind.
User avatar #139 to #115 - primerpower (07/17/2012) [-]
ogodlol.jpg
#53 - tonyspinners (07/17/2012) [-]
*Sigh*, this IS my final form
+2
#93 to #15 - snowboardingengie **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #152 - blights (07/17/2012) [-]
Anyone who says this is from 9gag is stupid as **** , it's from The Escapist Critical Miss comics, made by Cory Rydell and Grey Carter.

OP should have credited the original artists, but w.e.

Also, this **** has been around since Skyrim came out, the **** , OP?
#50 - DarkestLink (07/16/2012) [-]
Then he dies and you can't get the quest....   
   
gif unrelated.
Then he dies and you can't get the quest....

gif unrelated.
User avatar #124 - stickmanz (07/17/2012) [-]
skyrim logic: leather strap weighs 0.1
iron bar weighs 1
put the two together to make a dagger
weighs 5
i may be wrong on the exact numbers but thats the jist of it
User avatar #128 to #124 - rompson (07/17/2012) [-]
Iron dagger weighs 2
User avatar #151 to #124 - satyrn (07/17/2012) [-]
5 Iron ingots
1 Corundum ingot
3 Leather strips
Total weight: 6.3 kg
Created banded iron armor weight: 35 kg
The extra weight comes from nowhere, so we must assume that the 29.7 kg is the result of energy by the equation e=mc^2
User avatar #129 to #124 - ssjkirby (07/17/2012) [-]
carry food that weighs 20
eat the food
your total weight goes down by 20
User avatar #171 to #129 - sgc (07/17/2012) [-]
its carried weight not player weight
#244 - sebgun ONLINE (07/17/2012) [-]
Dat watermark removal
User avatar #193 - oldiemongrain (07/17/2012) [-]
...
...
No one is going to say it?
...
And then, they ****** .
#199 to #193 - hokocho (07/17/2012) [-]
I've wanted to use this in a long time...thought I'd illustrate your point. :D
[ 249 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)