Apple lawyer logic. all credit to not mine i accept all friend requests sub for random stuff. SEE YOUR. HONOR! Wll I STEP mm! RE FEET / l, bow or GRANTED. was ' Apple lawyer logic all credit to not mine i accept friend requests sub for random stuff SEE YOUR HONOR! Wll I STEP mm! RE FEET / l bow or GRANTED was '
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (120)
[ 120 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#12 - boogyshadow
Reply +149 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
All I could think of when I saw this.
#25 to #12 - mytrakytra
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
This image has expired
Oh boy.
#28 to #25 - naraku
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Skrillex and Deadmouse gif....nice.
#15 to #12 - anon id: 7a33caa2
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
What? It's not wrong
User avatar #17 to #12 - redwolfradolf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
you and i think much alike....
User avatar #20 to #12 - mimidevlin
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
As soon as I saw that word his face came into my mind.
#21 to #12 - rokulda
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I don't even watch LOK and I thought that
I don't even watch LOK and I thought that
User avatar #27 to #21 - sjsharks
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
its not LoK, its AtLA
#98 to #27 - wumbotom
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
he doesnt watch the show...
#4 - pineapplepeople
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/02/2012) [-]
Is there a story behind this? The link didn't work.
User avatar #5 to #4 - dasmonx [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/02/2012) [-]
seems the link comes with a html break tag

just type the url in the browser
User avatar #29 to #4 - xgeneration
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Apple's a faggot, that's what.
User avatar #19 to #4 - sernameu
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
the retarded thing about that case is that the Galaxy Tab is significantly smaller than the iPad.

I mean god damn apple, are you gonna start banning legos because kids can make fake iPhones out of them?
User avatar #6 to #4 - mrmcsnodgrass
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(07/02/2012) [-]
The story is that Apple is usually very sue happy.
User avatar #7 to #4 - demilich
Reply +60 123456789123345869
(07/02/2012) [-]
apple banned the sale of samsung's phone because of some generalized patents.
crApple is a patent troll.

inb4 "apple are such great innovators, everything they make is original and everyone else just steals their ideas"
User avatar #8 to #7 - demilich
Reply +27 123456789123345869
(07/02/2012) [-]
Regarding the particular case above iPad vs Galaxy Tab, the judge held up the two tablets and asked the Samsung person if she could tell them apart from 20+ feet away. This was supposed to demonstrate that the Tab had so closely copied the iPad's look and design that consumers would think there was no real difference.

Who in the world evaluates a tablet from 20 feet away? They look similar in some respects but when holding it (1-2 feet away) anyone could tell them apart.
#9 to #8 - anon id: 8f0b6a92
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Did apple not copy the window's tablet ?
User avatar #13 to #9 - negativeone
Reply +40 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Apple is just suing because their beloved God died from his very enemy, PC.
#14 to #13 - sirformidio
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I liked that one, tell another.
User avatar #16 to #13 - bandoslootshare
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
wow.. how is this the first time I've heard this glorious joke
User avatar #64 to #13 - dubzzzz
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
An apple a day keeps the doctor away? No wonder Jobs died
#10 to #9 - angelojuusan
Reply -28 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
User avatar #18 to #7 - keiishiyama
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Apple is a company, not a government bureaucracy. It has no right to ban Samsung.
#31 to #7 - colehaffner
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
microsoft tablet pc, nuff said
User avatar #37 - moldybreadcrumb
Reply +48 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Soon, they'll be suing apple trees
#44 to #37 - thechosentroll
Reply +38 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
This image has expired
I just realised they're retarded and rich enough to actually do it.
#56 to #44 - kanatana
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Are you serious? ...Actually, probably, yeah. Heh, I just realized something: This is the original Apple logo. Next, they'll be suing Skittles and the LGBT for coopting the rainbow look.
#57 to #56 - thechosentroll
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
This image has expired
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE SKITTLES!
User avatar #59 to #57 - kanatana
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I'm afraid so, my friend. First the Skittles, then the family of Treyvon Martin for getting killed after buying Skittles, then the ******* nation of Ireland for having a national mascot who hides gold at the end of rainbows. At the end of it all, Apple will sue the entire gold industry for being in the metaphorical bed with them.

The end result? Apple owns EVERYTHING.
User avatar #62 to #59 - qtrfuckinghazard
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
What about the new oreos ?
#63 to #62 - kanatana
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Oh, son of a BITCH.
Oh, son of a BITCH.
#78 to #56 - anon id: 8c39e0da
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
what if they start suing people for rainbows? or somehow getting their rights to use the rainbow
User avatar #72 - whoofwho
Reply -23 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
This reminds me of the social network.

'Everyone who makes a nice chair, doesn't owe money to the guy who invented the first chair'.



I don't know why.
User avatar #74 to #72 - ruebezahl
Reply +26 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
That's because patents expire after 20 years, so even if the first chair had been patented, the patent would have expired long long ago.

Now you know why.
User avatar #76 to #74 - whoofwho
Reply -33 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Thank you Captain Jackass, I can always count on you when I need completely useless information.
#83 to #76 - tvfreakuk
Reply +25 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
> Say you don't know why   
> Someone explains   
> Call them "Captain Jackass"   
> stfu, bitch
> Say you don't know why
> Someone explains
> Call them "Captain Jackass"
> stfu, bitch
User avatar #85 to #83 - whoofwho
Reply -22 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I'm aware that I'm a massive cunt, and I'm saying sorry.

Because arguing on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics even if you win you're still retarded.
#82 to #76 - whoofwho
Reply -23 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Why did I say this?

It's okay guys, I'm going to do humanity a favor and kill myself.
User avatar #66 - ruebezahl
Reply +20 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
The amusing part is that in the Apple vs Samsung lawsuits, the judge actually held up an iPad and a Samsung Galaxy tablet, and asked the Samsung lawyer which one is which - and the Samsung lawyer could not tell them apart.

I'm actually surprised that the whole thing still continued after that. If I had been the judge, I would have closed the whole thing on that very day.
#69 to #66 - nogphille
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
apple... sooo original...
#80 to #69 - ruebezahl
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Why did you leave out the most important specs?

And I would bet that an HP lawyer would be able to tell both devices apart.
#81 to #80 - nogphille
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
riiiiiiiiight, so in 7 years time, they've managed to upgrade it a bit with technologies that weren't there then...

innovative...

original even...

honestly, i can keep this up all day...
User avatar #86 to #81 - ruebezahl
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
No, they extended it with the technology that was essential to actually making the whole concept work. Comparing a device with a resistive touchscreen with a device with a capacitive touchscreen is like comparing a car with a horse carriage and saying that the car was not so innovative, because there were a lot of horse carriages before. after all, a car is only an upgrade of a horse carriage with a bit of technology that hadn't been there before.

And a touch-adapted OS could have easily been created when HP released their tablet. But they didn't, and that's the main reason why that thing was quite close to unusuable. Really, I bet nobody who ever tried to use that thing would actually post that comparison.
User avatar #90 to #86 - nogphille
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
actually, LG was the first with capacitive touchscreens...
source: www.trustedreviews.com/news/Interview--Synaptics-Talks-Capacitive-Touchscreens

apple sued many companies for the same reason, it looked like an iphone..
even though their design is derived from others..
another source: www.tuaw.com/2012/01/11/spanish-firm-nt-k-beats-apple-in-court-files-extortion-charges/
User avatar #93 to #90 - ruebezahl
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Yes, Apple did not invent the capacitive touchscreen. They were just the first ones to use it right. And once again, you refer to a device which I am 100% sure you have never used, or else I am sure you would not mention it. The LG Prada may have come before the iPhone, but was also practically unusabl (get your hands on one, and I challenge you not to throw it against a wall within one minute).

Obviously, Apple did not invent the tablet. But I can tell you that I have tried out nearly every device that came out as a "tablet design" over the years. I owned the first Palm Pilot, a Sony Clie, etc., spent a lot of time with Nokia tablets, Viewsonic tablets, HP tablets, and so on. And the iPad was the first one that was actually close to what I would have expected. And yes, that makes it "original".
User avatar #99 to #93 - nogphille
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
the point i was trying to make, is that they didn't invent anything, even stole most of the technology that's in the ipad/iphone, yet they sue others for having the same design..

i have no problems admitting there are parts of lion osx that i do like, like there are parts of the ipad/iphone i like.. apple's policies are just absolute bull..

it's like they compiled a Ferrari made out of parts of other cars, then go around suing the other cars because they look alike...
User avatar #114 to #99 - ruebezahl
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Actually, if you build a car that looks like a Ferrari, then Ferrari will sure as hell sue you. It doesn't matter if Ferrari invented the motor or the steering wheel. If you copy their design, you will get sued. And Samsung copied Apple's design. They copied it to the extent that even a Samsung lawyer could not tell the two devices apart.

And yes, you are right that Apple did not invent a lot of the technology in the iPad/iPhone. But they didn't "steal" it either. They were just the first to put it together in a specific way. Why didn't Samsung release a tablet like the iPad at the same time as Apple? Why did the Galaxy come nearly a whole year later? Because that's how long it took Samsung to copy the idea.
User avatar #106 to #93 - KayThanxBye
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
you work for apple dont you
User avatar #111 to #106 - ruebezahl
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
You think everyone who likes something that you don't like must have been paid for their opinion?

Interesting attitude. Elections must be quite a baffling event for you, when a large part of the population apparently has been paid to vote for parties that you don't like.

And no, I don't work for Apple. In fact, I work for Apple's competition.
User avatar #113 to #111 - KayThanxBye
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
no its just you're posts are so dedicated to apple, it sounds almost scripted. excuse my scepticism
User avatar #116 to #113 - ruebezahl
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
You should read my posts on Apple support forums then where I complain about retarded bugs which they should have fixed two years ago then. ;-) I'm an avid Apple user, but I am neither blind nor paid for my opinion (I wish I were), and there are certain areas where Apple truly sucks.

The part where I am dedicated to Apple is where I waited for a usable tablet for what seems like forever. And Apple were simply the first to provide something like that. Apple did not invent the tablet PC. They invented the usable tablet PC. And that is something I recognize.

And if it sounds scripted, then it is simply because I have had that discussion a thousand times before.
User avatar #134 to #116 - KayThanxBye
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
i cant argue with that, you must be a pro on the debate team
#115 to #80 - renzard
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Because the 7 year difference clearly has nothing to do with any of that.
User avatar #107 to #80 - mrboombastico
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I hate to break this to you, but that tablet PC was meant to be a PC only with a smaller screen with touch sensitivity. The iPad is merely a device that is not a PC but can get things done much faster than a computer can, which is why it doesn't need all those ports and ****. So comparing an iPad to a tablet PC is like comparing 2 different game's, both of them have their pro's and con's.
User avatar #30 - TwistedBamboozler
Reply -34 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I'm not supporting Apple, but PC fanboys are no ******* better. Both microsoft and apple are incredible companies, stop rambling on about what you hear at the dinner table and actually do some research so you can come up with an opinion yourself.

Some of my family works for Apple and one of my brothers works for Microsoft. I am also well versed in hardware and software. Both companies have their pros and cons. Do what feels best for you and stop blindly supporting one over the other. It gets ******* old and bleeds immaturity.

Twistedbamboozler out.
User avatar #32 to #30 - TwistedBamboozler
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
And of course within 4 minutes some bitter 12 year old thumbs me down. Bring on the Red Sea. I am a seasoned red wing veteran. It's nothing I can't handle.
#34 to #32 - DrYamak
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
But the fact is Apple is ridiculous with the patent wars. They sued a friggin school for having an apple on their logo, a friggin school dude! On top of that they sued every damn company that has apples on their logo, including a German cafe ( which has nothing to do with electronics)

I am not saying anything about their products, except they are overpriced. But fact is, they are taking a massive **** on the rest of the world with their patent wars.
User avatar #61 to #34 - keiishiyama
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
And I'll bet the school came first. I hope Apple crashes and burns. Apparently they get out of taxes, too.
#36 to #30 - anon id: dd50cab9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
why don't you just write a ******* book in the comments.  do you honestly think anyone here gives a flying **** where you or anyone in your family works?  Also I'd bet 50$ that if your faggot ass brother does work at microsoft  he's a janitor.
why don't you just write a ******* book in the comments. do you honestly think anyone here gives a flying **** where you or anyone in your family works? Also I'd bet 50$ that if your faggot ass brother does work at microsoft he's a janitor.
#43 to #36 - TwistedBamboozler
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #68 to #30 - tankeruber
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I have done enough research, While the OS X is good for designers, artists, etc. Macs are just overpriced. If you prefer OS X, get a Hackintosh (Microsoft computer with OS X instead of windows). I just like windows more, cause it plays games a load better.
As a wise man once said: People who create art and design use a Mac, people who have jobs perfer a computer with windows.

Also, most mac user i know are hopless hippies and hipsters, and i despise both.
User avatar #70 to #68 - Odobisean
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Did you get that quote from ERBH
User avatar #73 to #70 - tankeruber
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
... maybe ...
#96 to #30 - anon id: 6426ec19
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
loooooooooooooooooooool epic fail
User avatar #40 to #30 - TheRetardedEskimo
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
1) You have no proof to support anything you said.

2) You can't take a joke without getting butthurt, you need to leave.
#54 to #40 - mvtjets
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Well how about iPhones? These were pretty dawn revolutionary, and everyone started to copy them. Heck, they were copied so much, that the iPhone was labeled as simply another "smart phone".
Well how about iPhones? These were pretty dawn revolutionary, and everyone started to copy them. Heck, they were copied so much, that the iPhone was labeled as simply another "smart phone".
User avatar #41 to #40 - TwistedBamboozler
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I can take a joke fine. What I said has nothing to do with a joke.

You can't take an opinion, which I find worse.
User avatar #42 to #41 - TheRetardedEskimo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
About your family working at apple, and Microsoft. It's also kind of irrelevant. And you can't prove it x3.

That doesn't even make any sense, "I can't take an opinion" I never even disagreed with you -_-;

User avatar #45 to #42 - TwistedBamboozler
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
As a matter of fact I COULD prove it. I'm just not going to post their identities on Funnyjunk because we both know that could go badly.

And If you realize the message I was trying to get across, why did you focus on something as menial as me proving something? Why can't you suspend disbelief for a minute? All I see now from all of these comments is a bunch of people spamming red thumbs because I mentioned apple in a not so negative light.
User avatar #47 to #45 - TheRetardedEskimo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
You could just post the identities of anyone that works there lol. And even if you did, without explaining some complex ********, you can't prove that you are well versed in hardware and software. All of that was kind of pointless anyways.

Because your argument is based upon knowledge that is hard to prove.. Believing anyone on the internet would be idiotic x3, I owe you nothing, I have no reason to take your word for it. And that can go both ways because you don't owe me any proof. Having an argument based on the benefit of a doubt is inane. I agree with your statement that people should not blindly follow, but you added a bunch of irrelevant details that just kind of sit there and don't help you because they can't be proven easily, and honestly just felt like nagging you for it because I have nothing better to do at the moment, and everyone else is bitching at you for stupid reasons.
User avatar #52 to #47 - TwistedBamboozler
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
No I couldn't, because to fully prove it, I would have to give my identity as well, and we all have the same last name. That is pretty convincing if you ask me.

As you get older, you will realize that seeing both sides of a situation, no matter how insane, is always the most objective and clear way to look at things. To fully analyze a situation and respond in the appropriate manner you almost always must suspend disbelief. While I agree with you about believing people on the internet is silly, it is still ignorant to immediately tell someone that something is impossible or not true.
User avatar #35 to #30 - gammajk
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
You realise Apple has patented a ******* shape, right? Not a logo, a SHAPE.
User avatar #38 to #35 - ipablo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
they patented an OS wich has round squares for icons in a grid (don't remeber the rest of it) samsung used something similar in TouchWiz (skin over android) and that's why they sued, Is not fair to be honest for someone to use your idea, but then, they sue whatever the **** they want, nobody understands them
User avatar #39 to #38 - ipablo
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
also, they copy ****, and nothing happens to them
User avatar #79 to #39 - akkere
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
The reason nothing happens to them is because no one can afford to do anything to them.

It's the Edison effect - a rich businessman or corporation takes a device and either buys it or steals it, and generally steals from the poor inventor who cannot afford a lawyer or is from another foreign country, in which case he/she can't do ****.

Just because nothing happens to them doesn't mean they're justified.
User avatar #132 to #79 - ipablo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
yep
#92 - shaneswaffle
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
#102 to #92 - Achmedisfunneh
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
appel have been suing samsung, htc, google, motorola, and everything cause they have smarrtphones that  kinda look like the iphone or the ipad
appel have been suing samsung, htc, google, motorola, and everything cause they have smarrtphones that kinda look like the iphone or the ipad
#105 to #102 - shaneswaffle
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
ohh ok thanks!   
   
Gif related - its you and I
ohh ok thanks!

Gif related - its you and I
User avatar #103 to #102 - Achmedisfunneh
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
i meant apple*
#1 - gwinny
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(07/02/2012) [-]
**gwinny rolled a random image posted in comment #6156639 at FJ Pony Thread ** i dont want to live on this planet anymore
#23 to #1 - anon id: 141cef99
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
What planet are those two from?

I wanna live there
User avatar #24 to #23 - sethll
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
ponyville
#67 to #24 - hauntzor
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Technically, it's Equestria. Ponyville is a town, not a world.
inb4 red thumbs for talking about ponies
#89 to #67 - notsureiffunnyorjk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
My ******* god that image
User avatar #71 to #67 - Sorrowscythe
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
I think Equestria is just the country Ponyville is in. Least from the maps I've seen of it, anyway.
#53 - mvtjets
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(07/03/2012) [-]
Wait, so what about the actual look alikes?
Wait, so what about the actual look alikes?