Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #27 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
I'm not American nor do i like rednecks nor am i a racist retard, but the guy has a point. Accept it, islam is a religion of violence and it has no place in the western world.
User avatar #34 to #27 - kingnarnode (06/11/2012) [-]
I think people like you have no place in the western world
+8
#29 to #27 - MrHat **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#36 to #29 - Womens Study Major (06/11/2012) [-]
what about that whole "the world belongs to muslims, no others are worthy of inhabiting it" part?
#67 to #36 - newall (06/11/2012) [-]
have you read the bible recently? is essentially exactly the same story but with different characters, its kinda like the difference between Pochahontas and (James Camerson's) Avatar.
have you read the bible recently? is essentially exactly the same story but with different characters, its kinda like the difference between Pochahontas and (James Camerson's) Avatar.
0
#39 to #36 - MrHat **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #30 to #29 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
yeah EXCEPT that one part, so it is not very tolerant if it can't stand criticism. Christfags do whine when you trash their religion but they're not going to kill you.
#47 to #30 - txikaze (06/11/2012) [-]
Right, because no Christian has ever killed someone for trashing their religion...
#32 to #30 - propone (06/11/2012) [-]
Well, i'm not an expert, but i'm pretty that if we look through the Bible, we will also find some violent parts. Moreover, i think it's important to consider the fact that people's understanding of such texts is higly subjective, and as long as humans will be humans, they will be extremists people, in every religion/politic/country.   
Examples: crusaders & Al Quaida   
   
Also, unrelated gif.
Well, i'm not an expert, but i'm pretty that if we look through the Bible, we will also find some violent parts. Moreover, i think it's important to consider the fact that people's understanding of such texts is higly subjective, and as long as humans will be humans, they will be extremists people, in every religion/politic/country.
Examples: crusaders & Al Quaida

Also, unrelated gif.
User avatar #31 to #30 - sameeboy (06/11/2012) [-]
Christians would be far more violent if they weren't in such civilised countries. Most islamic countries aren't in such a good state
User avatar #33 to #31 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
yeah and those countries aren't civilized because they're ******* ISLAMIC countries, what the **** is the matter with you people. I'm not defending cchristians don't get me wrong
#48 to #33 - Womens Study Major (06/11/2012) [-]
No, you're just being a ignorant retard.
User avatar #35 to #33 - kingnarnode (06/11/2012) [-]
so the political stability of a country revolves around the religion it's citizens follow? oh yeah, makes sense to me.
User avatar #37 to #35 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
Oh come on, not every ******* country is secular, and the ones that aren't are the islamic ones. Heard about the Sherriah Law ?
#40 to #37 - propone (06/11/2012) [-]
> 0,0001% of X millions islamic people being mad at america
> set up the 9/11
> 50% of americans / christians (including georges W Bush, fml) went randomly mad at middle east
> War and ****
> mfw
User avatar #45 to #40 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
i agree, any of you musllim lovers went on a holiday in Saudia Arabia, Iran or some similar place, try being openly gay, or if you're a woman try not covering your whole body and see what will happen to you.
User avatar #52 to #45 - propone (06/11/2012) [-]
Meh, don't be suck a jerk, i just try to show that the extremists represents a veeeeeeery low part in the muslim population. And as always, you always hear about the one's that make noise and break stuff (and actually kill people).

Here is my entire opinion, just to be clear: I don't like muslims more than christians, they are both very creepy club where you have to love and pray for the mercy of an invisible and powerful guy who actually can't do **** . God's aren't evil. Religions (all of them, as long as they are run by human beings) CAN be.
I think there is a drift between what as been said by prophet's (if they ever existed) and what their worshipers actually do.

Islam: "Woman are inferiors to man" (not the actual sentence, but gimme a break, k?) = originally meant to signify that men should protect their women in these ancient time where laws were pretty rare.
Interpreted as : women are worthless piece of **** .
Christianism: "love thy neighbor as thyself" = basically: peace and love, bro
Interpreted as : Well, **** you, i love my family, the entire world can die, idc.

I understand your point of view, but i think you are too rough with people that you and i don't know much.

(side note: excuse my poor english, frenchfag here)
User avatar #57 to #52 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
germanfag here bro, I agree with your stance on religion. I'm an antiteist acually. I usually bash on Christians and what not, but I assumed the topic now is Islam. And i know a lot about it. I think we can both agree that life is better around christians than around muslims
User avatar #60 to #57 - propone (06/11/2012) [-]
Of course i agree!

But don't you think that those countries need assistance, not war? I encourage you to watch a movie called "Persepolis" (it's french, but might have been translated in English, even german). You'll see how they lived through so much **** in these countries...

As i saw you in other message saying that none of us would have the balls to go live there, i proudly reply that NO, i wouldn't live there.
Because there is a ******* war.
But without this, i might consider.
The more you know, the better you understand, right?
User avatar #61 to #60 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
I have the movie downloaded, I was planing on watching it some time. You are absolutely right about the war issue.
#63 to #61 - propone (06/11/2012) [-]
Anyway, love and tolerate.

Also, ponies, because <3
#46 to #45 - txikaze (06/11/2012) [-]
You don't seem to understand the difference between extremists and "regular" people who follow their religion.
User avatar #49 to #46 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
Yeah, come here to Germany where there is a lot of them, you won't see the difference either
#50 to #49 - txikaze (06/11/2012) [-]
My town is full of people who are Islam. While some adhere to a certain dress code, the women don't have their faces covered.


If I don't see a difference, it means you don't have any mixture of extremist and regular.
User avatar #53 to #50 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
you can all defend islam, but none of you would have the balls to live in an islamic country
#55 to #53 - txikaze (06/11/2012) [-]
I'm not even really defending Islam, just pointing out that you're being very ignorant about the entire situation.
User avatar #51 to #50 - thestealthman (06/11/2012) [-]
not their faces, but everything else
 Friends (0)