Friendzone. time to embrace a sea of red thumbs. Trn nice but girls wont date rayt". doang nice to itt in game par. Demoti Ir. > Be me >Generally nice guy, try and make everybody happy and 99% of my friends are girls >Ultra feminist says I'm only nice to my friends cause I want
x

Comments(133):

[ 133 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#4 - hargleblarg (04/24/2012) [-]
> Be me   
>Generally nice guy, try and make everybody happy and 99% of my friends are girls   
>Ultra feminist says I'm only nice to my friends cause I want to 			****		 them   
>Only had sex once and was the biggest regret of my existence   
>Still thinks I'm a douchebag pretending to be nice   
>Can't be nice, can't be mean   
>			****************		?
> Be me
>Generally nice guy, try and make everybody happy and 99% of my friends are girls
>Ultra feminist says I'm only nice to my friends cause I want to **** them
>Only had sex once and was the biggest regret of my existence
>Still thinks I'm a douchebag pretending to be nice
>Can't be nice, can't be mean
> **************** ?
User avatar #13 to #4 - wiljones (04/25/2012) [-]
did you say having sex was the biggest regret or your existance? care to explain
User avatar #129 to #13 - hargleblarg (04/25/2012) [-]
Lost my virginity to the wrong person, only did it because I thought I'd never have sex with someone.
User avatar #101 to #4 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
have more sex, you will stop regretting it and start enjoying it. No ones first time is enjoyable unless you are with someone experience or just lucky.
#120 to #4 - mmmribs (04/25/2012) [-]
Start ******* guys. You're obviously denying it. " 99% of my friends are girls "
User avatar #12 to #4 - doctornick (04/24/2012) [-]
RAPE HER YOU FOOL!
#42 to #4 - killerliquid (04/25/2012) [-]
Found my Kenji picture
#9 to #4 - spicyballsack (04/24/2012) [-]
are you me?

that sounds exactly like me.

#21 to #4 - haydn (04/25/2012) [-]
This image has expired
Feminists just contradict their own pathetic existence, like here in the UK there's a "Race for life" which is a charity run for cancer, which only women can participate in... Nothing similar or at least as publicised for men. Mfw
User avatar #43 to #21 - nollamano (04/25/2012) [-]
finally someone else agrees with me!
User avatar #16 to #4 - rightouslightning (04/25/2012) [-]
How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb:
12.
One to screw it in,
one to excoriate men for creating the need for illumination,
one to blame men for inventing such a faulty means of illumination,
one to suggest the whole "screwing" bit to be too "rape-like",
one to deconstruct the lightbulb itself as being phallic,
one to blame men for not changing the bulb,
one to blame men for trying to change the bulb instead of letting a woman do it,
one to blame men for creating a society that discourages women from changing light bulbs,
one to blame men for creating a society where women change too many light bulbs,
one to advocate that lightbulb changers should have wage parity with electricians,
one to alert the media that women are now "out-lightbulbing" men,
one to just sit there taking pictures for her blog for photo-evidence that men are unnecessary.
User avatar #19 to #16 - reedstoess (04/25/2012) [-]
that was fantastic
User avatar #6 to #4 - gwegw (04/24/2012) [-]
feminists are just arrogant hypocrites. Trust me, one accused me of only dating my now wife in school because I wanted to **** her. She's catholic and we were waiting for marriage (i'm not catholic but was willing to wait five. ******* . years), both virgins. But hey! Bitches be bitches.
-17
#14 to #6 - hallohallo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #54 to #14 - rockydude (04/25/2012) [-]
>feminist
>on funnyjunk
**** logic.
-16
#26 to #14 - hallohallo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#28 to #26 - anon (04/25/2012) [-]
Considering a feminist by definition is a women who believes in female empowerment,  all feminists are hypocrites.   The proper thing to believe in is gender equality, not to favor one gender over another.
Considering a feminist by definition is a women who believes in female empowerment, all feminists are hypocrites. The proper thing to believe in is gender equality, not to favor one gender over another.

-3
#134 to #28 - hallohallo **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #31 to #26 - filthyargonian (04/25/2012) [-]
feminists are arrogant cunts who cant take a joke about feminine hygiene ever... period.
#76 - lividcanis (04/25/2012) [-]
No, no, no, boys listen. Women get that men can be nice and are capable of unrelentingly pursuing them. What you guys need to understand is that being nice just for the off chance that she'll date you will almost never work. I'm sorry but it's true. Now, here's your keys to the kingdom or so to speak. 1. Go after a girl who is within your league. 2. Do not put yourself in the friend zone. Once she says no, never speak to her again. She's not worth wasting your time with. 3. Don't try to buy your way into a relationship. 4. Make it a habit to talk to women on a regular basis to accumulate inside knowledge. 5. Get over the whole " there's no one else out there for me" aka forever alone. Just keep going forward in life and she'll come along. You guys ain't the only ones waiting. :)
No, no, no, boys listen. Women get that men can be nice and are capable of unrelentingly pursuing them. What you guys need to understand is that being nice just for the off chance that she'll date you will almost never work. I'm sorry but it's true. Now, here's your keys to the kingdom or so to speak. 1. Go after a girl who is within your league. 2. Do not put yourself in the friend zone. Once she says no, never speak to her again. She's not worth wasting your time with. 3. Don't try to buy your way into a relationship. 4. Make it a habit to talk to women on a regular basis to accumulate inside knowledge. 5. Get over the whole " there's no one else out there for me" aka forever alone. Just keep going forward in life and she'll come along. You guys ain't the only ones waiting. :)
#81 to #76 - justthisonepost **User deleted account** (04/25/2012) [-]
But how do we not who is within our league? Also, if it girl doesn't want to date you, does that mean that she isn't worth being friends with? And what the **** is inside knowledge?
#85 to #81 - lividcanis (04/25/2012) [-]
I'm not saying don't go for pretty girls. I meant go for girls with similar interests. Relationships with good foundation last longer. As for friend zoning, a guy is intending to find a girlfriend, not a friend most of the time. Besides, friend zoning is like being hungry but unable to eat the food in front of you. Inside knowledge is where you talk with girls to get to know how they think and act. I find I do better if I do some research and study if I want to pass a class.
#86 to #85 - justthisonepost **User deleted account** (04/25/2012) [-]
Oh ok. I mean appearance is never really relevant to me, I go based on personality. But if the person I like is cool, if I can pull off a friendship I will, and move on to someone else. But don't all girls act and think differently?
#93 to #86 - lividcanis (04/25/2012) [-]
That's entirely up to you. What I was suggesting were only guild lines. It's up to you to on how to think about them and either use them or don't. But I can see you already know that. Yes, girls do have varying degrees on how they think but there are a lot of things that are similar too. Plus it might give you good practice on building confidence and also give you an inside look on how girl's might perceive your behavior around them. Also, it will give you a good foundation to learn how your girlfriend might act and you'll be able to recognize some things.
#132 to #93 - justthisonepost **User deleted account** (04/25/2012) [-]
Huh. Well thanks for the insight anyway, nice talking to you.
#133 to #132 - lividcanis (04/25/2012) [-]
You're very welcome and good luck. :)
#56 - shadowdotexe (04/25/2012) [-]
>Never really talked in school, didn't talk to family, didn't have any friends except for a few
>Got into high school, started taking interest in socializing, tried, failed
>Meet girl that I remember bumping into years ago, she's in band, so am I
>She's quiet, doesn't really talk to anybody, yet everyone knows her and loves her
>She makes everyone around her laugh and feel good about themselves
>She's short and skinny, the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen, absolutely perfect skin
>Last year her sister who was a senior would sit with me on the activity bus
>She would ride too
>Her sister would make fun of me for not talking to anyone
>She said that I was too good for anybody else and was an arrogant asshole
>She was joking of course, notices her laughing in the seat in front of me
>Never really talk to her, keeping my eye on her
>Make friends in band, join drumline, make awesome friends and become social
>Become best friends with a guy, he's really cool

#57 to #56 - shadowdotexe (04/25/2012) [-]
>Always talks about how stupid guys are for not respecting women, nice guys lose, ect
>He's a great guy and I tell him he deserves an amazing girl
>He starts talking to the girl I am keeping my eye on
>They hit it off and go into a relationship
>Feel like utter **** , why am I such a piece of washed up garbage that society hates
>Spend nice 9 months watching them as their love blossoms for one another
>Run into them making out on occasion, overheard him talking that he got to 3rd base
>She instigated it
>Go home and trash everything in my room, cry myself to sleep every night
>How am I so ******* beta
>Their relationship begins to crumble, he continues to blow her off for his bros
>See her becoming more and more emotionally broken
>band camp
>She walks up to me and jokes about the bus and her sister making fun of me
>She tells me that she should continue the tradition of sitting with me and doing that
>I laugh awkwardly and blush, hesitant to look in her eyes
>Work of the courage to actually look
>Still beautiful
User avatar #58 to #57 - shadowdotexe (04/25/2012) [-]
>"C-can I carry your things for you, femanon?"
> she laughs and says of course
>asks me what my favorite color is
>reply with I dont have a favorite color
>she gasps and exclaims that thats what her boyfriend says too
>heart drops into stomach acid and disentegrates
>I was rooming with her boyfriend, my best friend
>up texting her all night, tells me she's horny, meets her in stairwell
>Band camp is over, we return to school
>She begins sitting with me on the bus
>The most i've ever talked to anyone before
>oh my god we have so much in common
>shes so easy to talk to and I make her laugh somehow with my awkwardness
>We keep talking more and more every day
>she gets on the bus one day, looks sad
>asks whats wrong
>she tells me about her relationship and how ****** it is
>thinks everything is her fault, when it's all his actually
>comfort her, tell her that he doesnt deserve her, shes amazing
>she thanks me and we have fun for the rest of the ride
>Don't see them hanging around much
>catch word that they broke up

User avatar #59 to #58 - shadowdotexe (04/25/2012) [-]
>"So anon, why'd you break up with her?"
>"Oh you know, I didn't have time for her, I didn't want to lead her on"
>"infuriating rage builds up inside me
>Resist strong urge to ******* sock one agaisnt his fat ******* face
>Continue to grow closer to her over the weeks, she asks to go to a movie
>Heart is racing, I accept
>we totally disregard the movie and end up talking all the way through it
>butterflies
>one day I meet her and talk in the courtyard at school
>bell rings, she leaves, but she hugs me
>The first time i've ever been legitimately hugged by a girl
>We talk online all night every night, shooting the **** about everything
>Tell close friends I have a crush on her, yet everyone knows now somehow
>later on, hear from friend she feels the same way
>absolutely flying, everything in my life seems worth it to see her
>she confesses her feelings to me online that night
>told her I wanted to ask her out in person
>got her a necklace for her birthday
>It's a barry sax necklace, it's what she plays
>we end up skipping fourth period and I embrace her in my arms all day

#60 to #59 - shadowdotexe (04/25/2012) [-]
>I ask her out, and she says yes, tells me shes never felt this way
>I'm different from all the other guys
>She has become the soul reason I get up in the morning
>why I get out of bed
>facebook official, everyone goes *******
>ANON GOT A GF, AND SHES SO BEAUTIFUL TOO
>Today
>Talking with a friend when a guy confronts me
>tells me all these things about her
>this guy was going to ask her out last year
>he saw her making out with some random dude, though, so he didn't
>Tells me if I don't make a move, she won't wait for me, shed move on
>"That's probably not true, time has passed, things change anyway"
>I saw it anon, with my own eyes, she's easy, and she gets around
>Realize i'm beta as ****
>she deserves so much better than me
>Think that she's going to leave me or cheat with somebody else
>Realize that I wouldn't stop her, I want her to be happy
>My world is in shambles, the only thing I gave emotion to
>It's slapping me in the face, I don't know what to do
>I'm such a ******* loser
#63 to #60 - fagbagzag (04/25/2012) [-]
Not gonna lie I felt pretty hard from this.
User avatar #71 to #60 - savioranonymous (04/25/2012) [-]
This day will forever be remembered as the day that shadowdotexe gave me the biggest feel I've ever felt...
User avatar #69 to #60 - whatisop (04/25/2012) [-]
i love you. youre not a loser
#80 to #60 - anon (04/25/2012) [-]
i feel you bro,
>be a stalky kid, 5'4 quiet but very social to friends.
>buddy tells me i should go to a highschool football game.
>I go, see the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.
>she's cold and cuddles up to me to warm her up.
>we talk, she's really nice so much in common.
>we're losing, but we don't really care, we just hug and look into each others eyes all game.
>butterflies, I ask her out, heart sinking due to scare of rejection.
>says yes and i'm feeling like the luckiest man alive.
>we start to make-out and fireworks go off because it is senior night.
> ************* .jpg
>I saw her every day I could, she has CLC (school from 2:30 to 7:00)
> dated for 7 MONTHS and last week I was sick and someone like a mother to me passed.
>never felt like this to any other girl, the she plainly says "it's over"
>empty feeling inside asks why but no response but wants to be friends.
>to this day mixed anger and sadness as she ******* teases me "I love you you wre the best i've ever had :((" "why don't you come back to me then" "I have a BF now though"
> ************** .jpg
>I refuse to talk to her now, just so i don't stay depressed.
>she gave up 7 MONTHS for an unknown reason and told me when i was in mourning and sick.
>so now, i dont talk to anybody mostly, i'm always tired, i don't care about anything, and I hate everything.
#83 to #80 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
oh yeah, and not to mention i was giving her a 400$ necklace for her 15'th birth day from working overtime on ALL 4 OF MY JOBS (i do carpentry, load trucks, work on cars, and cook).
User avatar #90 to #83 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
first problem, shes 15 so she has no ******* clue what she wants. women don't know what they want until they hit 23 and actually become women. second problem, when a girl wants to stay friends you say **** you. it will only cause problems for you, its just a way for girls to not feel so bad about breaking up with you. third problem, you bought the bitch a $400 necklace for her birthday? wtf, no 15 year old needs a $400 necklace not even if her pussy tastes like italian ice. fourth problem, you are working 4 jobs. i don't know how old you are but if you were dating a 15 year old lets just assume you are within 1-2 years of her age. cut down on the work, you are going to be working for the rest of your life. enjoy your life a little more and don't let stupid bitches get you down.

this all leads back to your first problem. women, especially teenagers, do not know what they want (hence why they take so long when you go shopping with them) you can't expect any long term relationship to work out until you are older. Granted there are exceptions to everything but think about it, what are the chances that you are going to be that exception.

the only thing you can do is either get over her or get her back. the best way to get her back is to make her jealous. but i recommend getting over her, if she did you dirty like that then she doesn't deserve to be with a good person (im assuming you are a good guy).

One last thing, don't ever say forgot to sign in when you post as an anon. that will more than likely always get you red thumbs, no matter what. people think you are thumbwhoring.
#95 to #90 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
400 is exaggerating but it looks it, but i need to work to help with bills because we have 7 people living in our house mom sister aunt uncle grandma moms fiancee and me, she is an L.P.N, going to college for R.N so she has to pay for that, and is underpaid because of economy here in P.A, I told her its a cold day in hell when i'll take her back, I am a nice guy, nicest in school, yet fails to be friendzoned (weird right?). and thanks for tip, i'll remember that.
User avatar #122 to #95 - weinerdick (04/25/2012) [-]
You live in PA too? :o
User avatar #98 to #95 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
fair enough i know that situation bro. My whole views on the friendzoned **** is that the people who claim to be "friendzoned" put themselves there for not taking their chance with the girls they like. they sit and wait so the girls think they are not interested in them and that they just wanna be friends. but either way there are plenty of fish in the sea, you just gotta find the one you wanna swim with.
#100 to #98 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
yeah, not many people know what its like having to stuff to help out the family 99% of my money go into bills and let my mom keep as much as she can, because she tries to help everyone out and i think she should have a little shopping money, you know?
User avatar #102 to #100 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
indeed, my sophomore year of college i did the same thing. i would wake up at 5 every morning take a shower drive an hour to work at 6. work for 3 hours drive back to school, go to class from 11 to 3, then go to soccer practice from 4-6 ( 2 games a week), eat dinner do some hw then go back to work from 9-12. i was barely making any money because i would be spending so much in gas but whatever money i made i would give to my mom. now i'm not working (can't get a job to save my life) but i have taken out bigger loans so i have extra money coming in. its going to screw me in the long run but my mom has been in and out of the hospital lately so i just don't want her to be stressed out over bills. **** now im going to New Jersey all summer because i have a guaranteed job there, im going to be sending half of my paychecks to my mom and use the rest to survive. trust me i know that feel bro
#105 to #102 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
yeah, but with my job, i just passed middleschool so i could drop out, they are stable jobs and since they know my dad (of which is a major weed dealer in Pittsburgh) they pay me $9 an hour i have to work 6AM til 12 then 1PM to 7 then 8 til 10 THEN 11 to 3, (from working at garage, cooking, carpentry, loading trucks). I somehow can actually wake up, i take 2 5 hour energies and work 5-6 days a week and on 7th i study so i can pass the one test to determine whether you can pass highschool after dropping out. (forget what its called)
User avatar #110 to #105 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
G.E.D. dude your situation sounds ****** but i don't think you should drop out. i got you have other responsibilities and **** but getting the proper education is the only way you are going to be able to help your family in the long run.
#111 to #110 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
I know, that's why i study on my days off but it's the only way to keep us from being homeless since my uncle can't find one, my aunt's leg is shattered, my mom has to pay for her college, and my sister shouldn't have to worry for a job.
User avatar #112 to #111 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
gotcha, well hopefully **** gets better for you man. at least you have a good head on your shoulders, your not one of those **** tards who would be complaining about their situation. you accept that its how it has to be and get on with it. i wish you the best
#113 to #112 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
thank you, I wish the best for you too, and wish you luck for your job in New Jersey, Hopefully your mom get's better too. well i need to sleep for work add me if you want to.
User avatar #114 to #113 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
i don't add people, never have and never will. not even on ******* facebook. nothing against you i just don't for some reason
#115 to #114 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
I understand, just putting it out there in case you wanted to, but like i said wish you luck bro.
#109 to #105 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
INb4 "shouldnt you be at work" I'm off
#97 to #95 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
i mean't to say 40
0
#84 to #83 - chilljohn has deleted their comment [-]
#82 to #80 - chilljohn (04/25/2012) [-]
forgot to sign in.
User avatar #66 to #60 - asainati (04/25/2012) [-]
I'm unsure of your real problem here other than you over-thinking the whole situation... Or what it has to do with being a nice guy vs manipulative.
User avatar #65 to #60 - CakeOrDeath (04/25/2012) [-]
**** bro, I feel like I know you as a person now. But hey man, head up. This world's a bitch, but damn it there are too many things going on to mumble and grumble around all day. Go for a walk, look at the sky, smell the air. Do something, life's too short to worry about women all day. Hell get a puppy, puppies are the **** bro.
#72 to #60 - anon (04/25/2012) [-]
Dont worry man, it'll work out. If you think you're beta, at least you have a girlfriend unlike others and I. I would explain an entire story like that, about how beta i am and how i never (and still never) asked my crush out, but it would take too long.
Dont worry man, it'll work out. If you think you're beta, at least you have a girlfriend unlike others and I. I would explain an entire story like that, about how beta i am and how i never (and still never) asked my crush out, but it would take too long.
-4
#78 to #60 - MaidenMacabre **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #61 to #60 - jasonvgrace ONLINE (04/25/2012) [-]
This is probably the first time I'm ever going to say this, but. TL:DR
#79 to #60 - juckinfunk (04/25/2012) [-]
I've gone through almost the same thing. I was never socially awkward, I'm an athlete and always have been so I've never had a problem fitting in, but I'm very anti-social and when it came to girls, I was just too shy to make a move. When I finally found out this girl liked me, I made the move and we got together. Now, I don't wanna tell my whole story, I'm going to get to the important parts. Never ever ever believe she deserves better than you when you are willing to give it your all for her happiness. I've had the most beautiful amazing girl in my life for almost 4 years now and I wasted so much time believing the same thing. You come to find in your life, there are no leagues. If she wants happiness in a real relationship, dammit, step up and give her that. Give it your all for her. Go out of your way for her. When she is sick or sad, stay up all night with her. Wake up early to tell her good morning. NEVER forget a goodnight, even if you're mad or fighting. When it comes time where you know you're in love, Don't you ever let her forget that. Listen to her talk when she talks. Never let her forget she's special. Also, don't let people call you whipped or make fun of you for what you do for her. No matter what they say. Do what's right for her. Biggest thing you gotta do though, FORGET HER PAST. Start new with her. Don't let people talk and discourage. Give her the chance to be who you hope she really is and who you see. If you spend all your time worrying You'll miss out on the time you have with her. Whether that time is 1 more day, or 60+ years. Your days are limited in the end. So spend every day like it's the last you have with her. Treat her the way she deserves to be treated always. That way in the end. No matter how it does end, whether it be just going separate ways or it be "till death do you part." You know that you did things right in the end.

inb4 someone says I sound like a little bitch

Don't care, in love for 4+ years and couldn't be happier
#92 to #79 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
you sound like a female dog? i don't get it?   
   
gif related
you sound like a female dog? i don't get it?

gif related
#96 to #92 - juckinfunk (04/25/2012) [-]
People on here tend to be against the idea of going out of your way to make a girl feel special. Lol. People like that tend to be called a bitch. Lol. Or whipped.
User avatar #99 to #96 - profarnsworth (04/25/2012) [-]
im ******* with you dude, my friends used to call me whipped and a bitch because i was the crowned prince of gentlemen with my last girlfriend. sadly i had to end it because i wasn't happy and i knew i would take it out on her when it wasn't her fault and she couldn't do anything about it. she just wasn't making me happy anymore.
#5 - anon (04/24/2012) [-]
So if I want to date a chick I shouldn't be nice to her because that would imply that I want something from her? What the **** kind of a retard logic is this?
#7 - anon (04/24/2012) [-]
"Being manipulative" perfectly surmises the goal of most "bro tips."

And there's a difference between being nice for the sake of trying to get a date verses being nice, but wondering why you can't get a date.
#29 - youngfearless (04/25/2012) [-]
mfw i'm an asshole for trying to find out why a girl was crying
#32 to #29 - drmcninja (04/25/2012) [-]
If you did it just so you could hit that, then yeah. If you genuinely wanted to help because you care, you're cool. The content isn't really clear about that.
User avatar #37 to #32 - youngfearless (04/25/2012) [-]
i'd never try to "hit that." i've had sex only twice and i though i loved them, then they ended up breaking my heart

the girl that was crying might have been my crush, but i would have done that with anyone,girl or guy, even if i didn't know them


User avatar #38 to #37 - youngfearless (04/25/2012) [-]
*thought

my bad
#22 - zinchead (04/25/2012) [-]
What I always think when I read "grow a pair"
User avatar #3 - zapgod (04/24/2012) [-]
real nice guys are nice because were just nice, its the fake nice guys that do it to get the girl then turn into and asshole later on that people should worry about
#18 - anon (04/25/2012) [-]
That's why I'm never nice. Elementary.
User avatar #33 - thegreentie (04/25/2012) [-]
Grow a pear.
+2
#74 to #45 - MaidenMacabre **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #121 - iliekcereal (04/25/2012) [-]
I agree with this completely. But I guess it's a little different for me. I want nothing more than for us to be in love (not even sex, I honestly could care less about that at the moment). And I'm nice to her because I genuinely like her, not because I want her to want me back. It's kinda hard to explain.
User avatar #124 to #121 - kibuza (04/25/2012) [-]
> Wants for us to be in love
> Nice to her because I genuinely like her, not because I want to to want me back

...What?
User avatar #126 to #124 - iliekcereal (04/25/2012) [-]
I mean I'm not being nice to her to manipulate her into wanting me back
#88 - OrangeYellowMan (04/25/2012) [-]
I think i really needed to read this.....thank you OP
#52 - faithrider (04/25/2012) [-]
so, basically be nice for the sake of being nice, not to impress anyone, and you get the girl? sweet! that's what i've been doing all along!
so, basically be nice for the sake of being nice, not to impress anyone, and you get the girl? sweet! that's what i've been doing all along!
User avatar #47 - McBalls (04/25/2012) [-]
So if I want to date a girl, I should be a dick? I've been doing it all wrong!
User avatar #36 - nosauceforyou (04/25/2012) [-]
**** Tumblr and everything that faggot ass website has spawned.

Hit me with your red thumbs.


#39 to #36 - nikkowle (04/25/2012) [-]
Tumblr is mostly full of fanfiction where popular characters 			****		 all the time.   
   
And there's GIFS, misc., and hipster 			********		.   
   
It can get boring unless you follow the right people, and not the "faggots"   
   
<- pic unrelated, unless you want it to be.
Tumblr is mostly full of fanfiction where popular characters **** all the time.

And there's GIFS, misc., and hipster ******** .

It can get boring unless you follow the right people, and not the "faggots"

<- pic unrelated, unless you want it to be.
#24 - chesirecolin (04/25/2012) [-]
This brotip is brought to you by Douche Bag Inc.
User avatar #17 - zaggystirdust (04/25/2012) [-]
I see these "grow a pair" posts and I know the person posting this must be some obnoxious douche who tries to hard to get girls
User avatar #125 - abotu (04/25/2012) [-]
This. If a girl isn't romantically interested in you, sorry, but get over it. It's not her fault, it's not your fault, it's just how things work.
#41 - youcame (04/25/2012) [-]
>always be nice people, including females (just my nature)
>had sex ONE TIME (we where both drunk as **** )
>regret losing my v card while not being sober
>current girlfriends best friend insists i raped the chick
>gets girlfriend to believe
>girlfriend thinks im with her to get into her pants now, even though im with her because i ******* like her
User avatar #123 to #41 - abotu (04/25/2012) [-]
maybe she thinks you're saying "because I like ******* her"
User avatar #62 to #41 - lawerancearm (04/25/2012) [-]
I know that feel bro... people like to ruin things for others, have you noticed?
[ 133 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)